#1 Posted by bumnut (1789 posts) - - Show Bio

I know I did a wesker vs Blade thread, and after re-reading it, how would Wesker fair against the King of the Vampires, Dracula, from the Marvel Universe?  Standard equip for both.

vs

#2 Posted by YoungThriller (746 posts) - - Show Bio

Wesker stomps.I just finished playing resident evil for ps3 and he was freaking over powered.He was fast enough to dodge all gunfire and knifing.And his strength was easitly a 20 tonner.He even stopped a RPG missile.And was able to survive in molten lava when he took the virus.

#3 Posted by bumnut (1789 posts) - - Show Bio

Against Marvel's Dracula? I wouldn't call it a stomp either way, if you've read up and know your MU Dracula.  Anyone else?

#4 Posted by ThanosIsMad (2222 posts) - - Show Bio

You mean the same Dracula that fought the Avengers, X-Men, and Apocalypse? 

Yeah, The Lord of the Vampires murderstomps Wesker.  Wesker dies from a lightning bolt to the face.

#5 Posted by IronMan1234 (248 posts) - - Show Bio
@YoungThriller said:
Wesker stomps.I just finished playing resident evil for ps3 and he was freaking over powered.He was fast enough to dodge all gunfire and knifing.And his strength was easitly a 20 tonner.He even stopped a RPG missile.And was able to survive in molten lava when he took the virus.  

#6 Posted by Jezer (3129 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this the Dracula that bitchslapped the Silver Surfer or something like that?
#7 Posted by D3athstroke (3917 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jezer said:
Yeah Same Dracula who Stomped Apocalypse 
#8 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio
@D3athstroke said:

@Jezer said:

Yeah Same Dracula who Stomped Apocalypse 

and went up against classic Thor. he's also went up against classic Doctor Strange. He also knocked out Colossus with a backhand. 

which is way more than we can say about wesker.  

Draculas RapeStomps.
#9 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9190 posts) - - Show Bio

Dracula Stomps. 

#10 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't he going up against the Hulk in Fear Itself too? Or is Dracula still dead?

#11 Posted by AsgardianXeno929 (841 posts) - - Show Bio
@ThanosIsMad said:
You mean the same Dracula that fought the Avengers, X-Men, and Apocalypse?   Yeah, The Lord of the Vampires murderstomps Wesker.  Wesker dies from a lightning bolt to the face.
When? I wanna read it! :D
#12 Posted by D3athstroke (3917 posts) - - Show Bio
@isaac_clarke said:
 Isn't he going up against the Hulk in Fear Itself too? Or is Dracula still dead?
Yeah Issue will be out in September
#13 Posted by Blood_guts (1311 posts) - - Show Bio

"poor performance indeed"  

wesker would be victorious

#14 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9190 posts) - - Show Bio
@Blood_guts said:
"poor performance indeed"   wesker would be victorious
That was sarcasim right?  
Dracula owned Colossus who is around if not 100 ton strength.  
Wesker is most likely under 10 tons.
#15 Posted by Blood_guts (1311 posts) - - Show Bio
@OmegaDynasty: of course not wesker would masacre him  
#16 Edited by MarvelAvengersAlliance10 (222 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL at the Wesker fanboys. Dracula wins. He fought tough, dangerous, and powerful superhumans while Wesker had trouble dealing with puny humans.

#17 Posted by MarvelAvengersAlliance10 (222 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood_guts said:

@OmegaDynasty: of course not wesker would masacre him

Wesker had trouble dealing with them

#18 Posted by Picard (999 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmegaDynasty: Actually I read both X-men vs. Dracula and Apocalypse vs. Dracula and I really think that Dracula blocking Colossus punch is nothing more than PIS. I mean Dracula have strenght of 20 men (chapter 18 of Bram Stoker's novel), so he is nowhere near class 100 characters. Also Dracula managed to hold his own against Apocalypse only because he used deception: Apocalypse was engaged in battle with Dracula's vampiric minions when Dracula turn into a bat and bit Apocalypse, therefore he slowly gain mystical control over Apocalypse. Other than that I think that you are right, and Dracula should win this, he have way too many powers to deal with: vampiric strength, ability to turn into mist, shapeshifting, ability to control the weather and animals, he can read and control minds and he can only be killed in specific way: stake through heart, decapitation, exposure to sunlight... other than that he is immortal. That and he have centuries of experience. Yes, Dracula wins.

#19 Posted by Deadgod (1444 posts) - - Show Bio

Dracula destroys Wesker