Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@Edamame said:

" @progenitor said:

Wesker's effortlessly punched through solid steel and just dented it
Contradictory statement. He simply dented it. He didn´t punch through it. There is a difference. "
psh what, you've never seen the punch through - dent trick? it's pretty impressive to pull off, since its logically impossible, haha.

Once again, despite all his powers, Wesker got ruined by 2 people. And Chief's not a jock, the kid's a freakin super genius. No way Wesker is going to "turn his head around." But in all honestly, I should probably read the books before pretending I'm a MC expert.
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By progenitorigin
@Edamame said:
" @progenitor said:
Contradictory statement. He simply dented it. He didn´t punch through it. There is a difference. "

Actually, not contradictory, you're mistaking what i'm referencing.  Wesker punched through the solid steel of the missile which within it contained the uroburos shortly before he infected himself.  And he punched through it effortlessly.
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By progenitorigin
@texasdeathmatch said:
"@Edamame said:

" @progenitor said:

psh what, you've never seen the punch through - dent trick? it's pretty impressive to pull off, since its logically impossible, haha.  Once again, despite all his powers, Wesker got ruined by 2 people. And Chief's not a jock, the kid's a freakin super genius. No way Wesker is going to "turn his head around." But in all honestly, I should probably read the books before pretending I'm a MC expert. "

Wesker got "ruined" by 2 people for PIS purposes, any fan of RE knows how much Wesker hates Chris, and he allowed that to get the better of him since in the end he became obsessed with killing Chris no matter what.  He wouldn't be in that state of mind against MC, and as for being a genius? Wesker was bred by Spencer from children all around the world, weeding out each one before the one Wesker child came to Umbrella, Wesker was the perfect amalgamation of intelligence and talent. 

From what i've played and seen in the Halo games, MC's never faced an enemy as fast as Wesker, or with the amount of strength Wesker has to compliment the speed, but in all fairness, I suppose Wesker's never faced an augmented and technologically enhanced soldier, but nevertheless, this is H2H, and Wesker would easily get the better of that.
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By progenitorigin
@Edamame said:
" @texasdeathmatch said:
" @Edamame said:
" @progenitor said:
psh what, you've never seen the punch through - dent trick? it's pretty impressive to pull off, since its logically impossible, haha.  Once again, despite all his powers, Wesker got ruined by 2 people. And Chief's not a jock, the kid's a freakin super genius. No way Wesker is going to "turn his head around." "
LOL. Sure.  Wesker punched through the steel, pulled his hand out of the hole, welded the steel back together and then dented it. LMAO.  My head is spinning right now.  Master Chief does have an obvious advantage in this fight. "

LoL, dude, did you not listen to what I just said about Wesker punching through the solid steel of the missile to get to the uroburos? Or did you just never play RE5?
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By progenitorigin

In debating this, i'll give credit where it's due.  Master Chief obviously has more combat experience and "programming" than Wesker does, so if Wesker had not had his speed, Master Chief could probably humiliate him.  Master Chief has incredible strength for an enhanced human being, along with the augmented technology he was given, and throughout the Halo games he's managed to gather a fair amount of feats, but Wesker himself isn't without combat intelligence. 

Wesker himself decided he was bored with working in paperwork with Birkin, and decided to join up with the military.  Wesker obviously had natural talent, considering how quickly he was given higher rank as Captain.  Wesker has a genius intellect of his own, though.  He was always behind the scenes of almost every RE game, studying the heroes and villains alike.  Birkin gave Wesker a serum that made it so Wesker was basically superhuman.  Superhuman speed, endurance, strength.  Wesker's taken on Lisa Trevor, the two Ivan tyrants, the guy who the Tyrant experimentation was based off of, who infected himself, and ended with Wesker defeating him in his augmented mutation.  Wesker allowed his feud with Chris to get the better of him, because when Chris and Sheva managed to crash the plane which would have infected the world with uroburos, Wesker was so enraged with Chris ruining his plans that he punched through solid steel to get inside of the missile containing uroburos, and intentionally infecting himself, caught in a moment of rage just so he could kill Chris and Sheva and be done with them.  Not even molten volcanic lava managed to kill the mutated Wesker, it took two homing specially enhanced RPGs to hit Wesker, while in the lava, to finally finish him off. 

Wesker could defeat a futuristic "super-soldier" if it came down to both of them engaging H2H, because Master Chief couldn't touch Wesker, Wesker would utilize his blur-like speed and constantly parry and knock MC off guard.  Wesker would have the speed and wherewithal to get behind the Chief and snap his neck.  If Master Chief has ever faced a villainous genius such as Wesker with superhuman speed, strength, and agility, please prove so, i'll even concede he could beat Wesker, but MC's only dealt with aliens, which Wesker could probably kill unarmed with his speed.  So hey, i'm giving the benefit of the doubt here, prove me wrong with actual proof that MC could beat someone like Wesker.
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By progenitorigin
@Edamame said:
" @progenitor said:
Actually, not contradictory, you're mistaking what i'm referencing.  Wesker punched through the solid steel of the missile which within it contained the uroburos shortly before he infected himself.  And he punched through it effortlessly. "
So his hand was sticking out on the other side of the missile. 

@progenitor said:
" @Edamame said:
" @texasdeathmatch said:
" @Edamame said:
" @progenitor said:
psh what, you've never seen the punch through - dent trick? it's pretty impressive to pull off, since its logically impossible, haha.  Once again, despite all his powers, Wesker got ruined by 2 people. And Chief's not a jock, the kid's a freakin super genius. No way Wesker is going to "turn his head around." "
LOL. Sure.  Wesker punched through the steel, pulled his hand out of the hole, welded the steel back together and then dented it. LMAO.  My head is spinning right now.  Master Chief does have an obvious advantage in this fight. "
LoL, dude, did you not listen to what I just said about Wesker punching through the solid steel of the missile to get to the uroburos? Or did you just never play RE5? "

I was not conversing with you. LOL. Direct your posts elsewhere. : D

@progenitor said:
any fan of RE knows how much Wesker hates Chris, and he allowed that to get the better of him since in the end he became obsessed with killing Chris no matter what.
That makes no sense. Why would Wesker let Chris get the better of him if Wesker became obsessed with killing Chris Redfield? LOL"

Aw, don't be sore little buddy.  You just needed to be corrected, and now you know, and knowing is half the battle. :)
Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@progenitor: you really should learn how to condense your writing. A lot of the information in your last post is pretty superfluous, so I lost interest and stopped reading
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By progenitorigin
@texasdeathmatch: I'm a writer, I take a lot of joy in it, and part of the paragraph was educating those not familiar with Wesker's past and how he came to be so it would be, in fact, educational.  Not to mention it doesn't take too much time to read something like that, it's not exactly a novel.  I like to touch bases, and part of debating is explanation.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Hellos

Swap out MC with Spartan 1337 and this fight will probably be a little less one sided against Wesker. 

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By progenitorigin
@Hellos said:
"
Swap out MC with Spartan 1337 and this fight will probably be a little less one sided against Wesker. 

"

LOL, I knew someone was gonna bust out that damn movie.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By FinalStar86
@texasdeathmatch said:
" @progenitor: you really should learn how to condense your writing. A lot of the information in your last post is pretty superfluous, so I lost interest and stopped reading "
It happens in alot of his post, somewhewre between that and the false information and the baseless claims
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By FinalStar86
@Hellos said:

"

"
If anything that just makes this a bigger stomp for the Spartans, Wesker is going to die a horrible death here
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@FinalStar86 said:

" @texasdeathmatch said:

" @progenitor: you really should learn how to condense your writing. A lot of the information in your last post is pretty superfluous, so I lost interest and stopped reading "
It happens in alot of his post, somewhewre between that and the false information and the baseless claims "
I'm sure curious where he works as a "writer". Or is he just another pretentious blogger who thinks having a fan base over 20 makes you an accomplished writer.
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By progenitorigin
@texasdeathmatch said:
"@FinalStar86 said:

" @texasdeathmatch said:

It happens in alot of his post, somewhewre between that and the false information and the baseless claims "
I'm sure curious where he works as a "writer". Or is he just another pretentious blogger who thinks having a fan base over 20 makes you an accomplished writer. "

I'm not an accomplished writer by any means, i'm going to school for it, actually.  I don't have a blog, but I think it'd be a cool idea.
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@progenitor: so when you said you were a writer before, you meant you say you weren't a writer. okay.
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By progenitorigin

LoL, well, i'm glad you guys are having fun making assumptions and having fun at my expense, although I don't see how i've been rude at all during my time here, all i've done is given my opinion and argued with it.  I've never given "false claims," and I don't recall ever giving false information, usually i'm pretty good at knowing my bases on characters and their feats and abilities.  Fact is, you can't please everyone, and i've tried pretty hard to be civil with the people here, but, unfortunately, when certain people don't agree with your opinions, they claim you know nothing.  They claim you have no idea what you're talking about because you give your opinion, and that, my friends, is actual ignorance.
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@progenitor said:

" LoL, well, i'm glad you guys are having fun making assumptions and having fun at my expense, although I don't see how i've been rude at all during my time here, all i've done is given my opinion and argued with it.  I've never given "false claims," and I don't recall ever giving false information, usually i'm pretty good at knowing my bases on characters and their feats and abilities.  Fact is, you can't please everyone, and i've tried pretty hard to be civil with the people here, but, unfortunately, when certain people don't agree with your opinions, they claim you know nothing.  They claim you have no idea what you're talking about because you give your opinion, and that, my friends, is actual ignorance. "

haha aw buddy, I'm just playin around. like I mentioned before, I wish I actually read the Halo novels instead of pretending to be an expert. I'm simply going by second hand knowledge. Nothing I say on this site should ever be taken seriously. Except that last sentence. And that last one. And that last one...
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By progenitorigin
@texasdeathmatch said:
" @progenitor: so when you said you were a writer before, you meant you say you weren't a writer. okay. "

I don't think saying that you're a writer automatically means that you're saying you're accomplished or published.  I'm a writer, it's what I do, it's what I go to school for, I do it in my free time with friends offline all the time, helping write fiction and whatnot, writing opinions on worldly events on an old journal.  I think you're misunderstanding me by thinking i'm trying to say i'm something that i'm  not.
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By progenitorigin
@Edamame said:
" @texasdeathmatch said:
" @FinalStar86 said:

" @texasdeathmatch said:

I'm sure curious where he works as a "writer". Or is he just another pretentious blogger who thinks having a fan base over 20 makes you an accomplished writer. "
LOL.    Sad, but probably true.  "

And you say that I can be rude? You know the saying the pot calling the kettle black? At least I think that's the saying.
Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After a comment war that make no sense i have to say, for alml the thing i see the Chief die, only if this was Wesker become Superman,. 
But Wesker have no chance to take down the chief since he is almost not human, he is almost a robot. 
Even without armor and weapons, Chief is a soldier that train all hios life to take down aliens, he take alone, more aliens and flood, that the whole cast of zombies or resident evil. 
He take down giant angry monkeys, that blue giant things, the fly bug, snipers, he survive 1 intergalactic war. 
The Explosion of 2 Halos, the destruction of New Mombasa and those were only the games. 
This is like Wesker try to beat John Rambo and John Matrix with just one hand.

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Edamame:
Thats why i way almost a robot. 
I think Chief is a mix of John Matrix and the Terminator.
Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Logic Mark III

He isn't a cyborg. The only robo type thing inside him is the neural interface/CNI transponder. He is more like Ultimate Captain America with an Adamantium skeleton and power armour. 

I know NOTHING of this Wesker and won't argue the win for either, however i have seen it said that the Wesker guy is faster than the human eye well 1. MC is far above human; spartans have a Matrix/Max Payne style bullet time vision and can move fast enough that they can't be detected by motion scanners. 2. The Master Chief is also faster than the human eye. From the sounds of it Wesker is easily within a spartans ability to detect and make contact with, bear in mind most of the speed feats FinalStar has mentioned are from when the MC was young and had not adjusted to his enhancements; add to that the 6th iteration of the Mjolnir armour and his adjusting to the enhancements and you have one seriously quick dude.

Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Logic Mark III

Yes and no. He isn't just a human, because the suit would kill a human, pulverise your flesh and bones. The analogy i gave was quite ample. His skeleton is laced with steal, his musculature is much denser/stronger and his reflexes are amped up, all of this lets him survive, let alone pilot, the suit. The suit amplifies his reflexes, strength etc even further.
Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Logic Mark III

No, he doesn't have any robotics inside. He has been genetically manipulated and chemicaly enhanced. He doesn't have robo limbs or anything. Captain America isn't cybertronically enhanced either. It was a chemical cocktail wasn't it.
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By progenitorigin
@DeathpooltheT1000 said:
"

After a comment war that make no sense i have to say, for alml the thing i see the Chief die, only if this was Wesker become Superman,. 
But Wesker have no chance to take down the chief since he is almost not human, he is almost a robot. 
Even without armor and weapons, Chief is a soldier that train all hios life to take down aliens, he take alone, more aliens and flood, that the whole cast of zombies or resident evil. 
He take down giant angry monkeys, that blue giant things, the fly bug, snipers, he survive 1 intergalactic war. 
The Explosion of 2 Halos, the destruction of New Mombasa and those were only the games. 

"

In a way, think of Wesker as a super Aryan.  You know, like Hitler's idea of a perfect human, basically.  Wesker was part of a project worldwide that weeded out weaker children by exposure to chemicals, and he was the one that survived.  Wesker has the mind of a scientific researcher,and the military training and talent of a commando. 

Wesker sacrificed himself to a biological weapon called the Tyrant, which is basically an enhanced humanoid monster created as a weapon of war, Wesker was given a serum that basically makes him superhuman.  The easiest comparison you can give to how Wesker moves is basically like Neo from The Matrix.  He's able to move in the blink of an eye and dodge bullets point blank, and he has the strength to punch through a human torso effortlessly, he's also shown the ability to punch through solid steel effortlessly.  This can all be shown through cutscenes in Resident Evil 5. 

As far as Weskers feats go, he was able to kill off a prototype tyrant before he was even superhuman, shown in Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles.  In the same game, after he took the serum which made him superhuman, he was able to single-handedly take down Lisa Trevor, another governmental experiment which made her a monster, only, somehow her body absorbed every virus she was given, and she was nearly indestructable.  In Resident Evil: Code Veronica X, he was able to briefly hold his own against Alexia Ashford, who basically had manipulation of fire, psychokinetic powers, and nigh invulnerability.  He was able to defeat 2 controlled tyrants called the Ivans, and kill them, singlehandedly, and later he killed Sergei, who was the human basis for the creation of the tyrant, he infected himself to try and kill Wesker, and Wesker destroyed him.

Later, in Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles, he was shown to have survived the explosion which engulfed Rockford Island in flames, and he was shown surrounded by flame looking up at a helicopter which was leaving.  Finally, in Resident Evil 5, Wesker was shown in a flashback to face both Chris Redfield and Jill Valentine, seasoned veterans of combat and main characters of the RE storyline.  He shamed them both at H2H, took a straight punch to the face from Chris, without flinching or even moving a muscle, and later almost killed Chris, but was tackled out the window while distracted by Jill.  Wesker fell off the cliff of the castle and survived, and also revived Jill to become his slave, basically. 

I've already gone on for too long, but point being, Wesker has been shown to have speed comparable only to a blur, moving in the blink of an eye, even in reaction time.  Shown to have superhuman strength, wrestling with RPGs fired at him and having them blown up in his face with little damage done to him, showing that he has superhuman durability, and to an extent, a healing factor (I say this off the basis of Wesker surviving the cliff fall, and during CVX, when half of his face was burned by Alexia, and later showed with no damage at all to his face). 

So, looking at the tale of the tape, I never read any of the Halo novels, so I couldn't tell you much or anything about their feats, except for what I know about what they go through on planet Reach, but I would say that Master Chief has the advantage in strategism, being trained to be a soldier since birth, although when it comes to overall talent, I would say that they both are somewhat evenly matched, considering Wesker was part of a project to create the perfect human.  In speed, edge goes to Wesker, in strength, it's hard for me to give an opinion there.  Still, as far as this goes, my vote goes to Wesker for the win at H2H.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By FinalStar86
@Logic Mark III said:
" Yes and no. He isn't just a human, because the suit would kill a human, pulverise your flesh and bones. The analogy i gave was quite ample. His skeleton is laced with steal, his musculature is much denser/stronger and his reflexes are amped up, all of this lets him survive, let alone pilot, the suit. The suit amplifies his reflexes, strength etc even further. "
Exactly

@Edamame:  Except that Chief has superhuman physical stats.  And is ridiculously hard to hurt, Wesker can hit him all day to no avail but Chief only has to hit Wesker one time to kill him and since the speed idfference is marginal I don't see Wesker lasting for more then a minute in this fight
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@progenitor said:
"@DeathpooltheT1000 said:
"

"
In a way, think of Wesker as a super Aryan.  You know, like Hitler's idea of a perfect human, basically.  Wesker was part of a project worldwide that weeded out weaker children by exposure to chemicals, and he was the one that survived.  Wesker has the mind of a scientific researcher,and the military training and talent of a commando.  Wesker sacrificed himself to a biological weapon called the Tyrant, which is basically an enhanced humanoid monster created as a weapon of war, Wesker was given a serum that basically makes him superhuman.  The easiest comparison you can give to how Wesker moves is basically like Neo from The Matrix.  He's able to move in the blink of an eye and dodge bullets point blank, and he has the strength to punch through a human torso effortlessly, he's also shown the ability to punch through solid steel effortlessly.  This can all be shown through cutscenes in Resident Evil 5.  As far as Weskers feats go, he was able to kill off a prototype tyrant before he was even superhuman, shown in Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles.  In the same game, after he took the serum which made him superhuman, he was able to single-handedly take down Lisa Trevor, another governmental experiment which made her a monster, only, somehow her body absorbed every virus she was given, and she was nearly indestructable.  In Resident Evil: Code Veronica X, he was able to briefly hold his own against Alexia Ashford, who basically had manipulation of fire, psychokinetic powers, and nigh invulnerability.  He was able to defeat 2 controlled tyrants called the Ivans, and kill them, singlehandedly, and later he killed Sergei, who was the human basis for the creation of the tyrant, he infected himself to try and kill Wesker, and Wesker destroyed him. Later, in Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles, he was shown to have survived the explosion which engulfed Rockford Island in flames, and he was shown surrounded by flame looking up at a helicopter which was leaving.  Finally, in Resident Evil 5, Wesker was shown in a flashback to face both Chris Redfield and Jill Valentine, seasoned veterans of combat and main characters of the RE storyline.  He shamed them both at H2H, took a straight punch to the face from Chris, without flinching or even moving a muscle, and later almost killed Chris, but was tackled out the window while distracted by Jill.  Wesker fell off the cliff of the castle and survived, and also revived Jill to become his slave, basically.  I've already gone on for too long, but point being, Wesker has been shown to have speed comparable only to a blur, moving in the blink of an eye, even in reaction time.  Shown to have superhuman strength, wrestling with RPGs fired at him and having them blown up in his face with little damage done to him, showing that he has superhuman durability, and to an extent, a healing factor (I say this off the basis of Wesker surviving the cliff fall, and during CVX, when half of his face was burned by Alexia, and later showed with no damage at all to his face).  So, looking at the tale of the tape, I never read any of the Halo novels, so I couldn't tell you much or anything about their feats, except for what I know about what they go through on planet Reach, but I would say that Master Chief has the advantage in strategism, being trained to be a soldier since birth, although when it comes to overall talent,I would say that they both are somewhat evenly matched, considering Wesker was part of a project to create the perfect human.  In speed, edge goes to Wesker, in strength, it's hard for me to give an opinion there.  Still, as far as this goes, my vote goes to Wesker for the win at H2H. "  

Chief was created to be a perfect also, he is made with technology from the future, then for the same Wesker is like a Beta, like a version 1.5, Chief is like the Version 100.5 
Wesker could suirive all those thing, but he survive battle with zombies, ganados, that are not that smart or strong the chief take down aliens that could desstroy a Tyrant.   
Wesker could beat Solid Snake, but Master Chief take down an army of aliens.

" @Logic Mark III said:
" Yes and no. He isn't just a human, because the suit would kill a human, pulverise your flesh and bones. The analogy i gave was quite ample. His skeleton is laced with steal, his musculature is much denser/stronger and his reflexes are amped up, all of this lets him survive, let alone pilot, the suit. The suit amplifies his reflexes, strength etc even further. "
Exactly

@Edamame:  Except that Chief has superhuman physical stats.  And is ridiculously hard to hurt, Wesker can hit him all day to no avail but Chief only has to hit Wesker one time to kill him and since the speed idfference is marginal I don't see Wesker lasting for more then a minute in this fight "

Exaclt, also the fact you notice all the thing the Chief does in the games, all the guy he face, even after read the whole life story of Wesker, Chief survive thing on a galactic size. 
Rumige

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Rumige
@FinalStar86:
if somebody baises their information on just the games then albert wesker could probably win. now if some one bases there conclusion on all of the information avalible then i lean towards master cheif winning. wesker has speed but the cheif has reaction time. wesker has strength but so does the cheif. cheif has been trained in the art of combat since he was six years old! and the most important thing about the cheif is that he has luck, and that always seems to be the prevailing factor of ANY fight that he goes into.
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By progenitorigin
@Edamame said:

" @Rumige: Wesker is able to "stab" people when he runs really quickly. He only uses his hands for this. It is hard to determine who would win here. "

FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By FinalStar86

Chief very easily

Kinasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Kinasin

CHIEF

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By progenitorigin

If anyone could prove feats of Chief that would pertain to him being able to keep up with Wesker's speed, by all means.  Until then, if Wesker has the wherewithal to take on 2 bloodlusted Tyrants and use his speed and agility to defeat them, I don't see there being anything to suggest he couldn't do the same to an augmented soldier in specialty armor.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By FinalStar86

Yes because taking out brainless Tyrants that normal humans with fire arms take out compares to taking out 7-8 fully armored Elites packing energy swords while surrounded with a single plasma grenade =l

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By progenitorigin

I'm definitely impressed with the ability to take on canon fodder--or actually, i'm sorry, having energy swords must mean they're talented in technique without just hacking, in a plot deviced situation, but I was moreso looking for something to compare against 2 programmed and focused Tyrants that normal humans can't take out without packing serious firepower with a dozen grenades. =)
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By FinalStar86

Right because 6 Zealot class Elites [3 were able to ambush the entire Noble steam in Reach] while surrounded, with a single grenade. Downplay it all you like but they are a far bigger threat then the regular humans that Wesker usually fighters [and loses against.]  And a much much bigger threat then the canon fodder Tyrants that die against regular humans in nearly every single game.  There is a reason why humanity got it's tail kicked in the Halo series, because of the Elites who are have superhuman stats and vastly superior intelligence and fighting capabilities. 

That being said Chief takes this, Wesker can pound on his armor all day and wouldn't make Chief budge.  I doubt he could take Chief pre Mjolnir. 

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By progenitorigin

Yes and the Arbiter's are all very impressive indeed.  I think rather than the Covenant being shown in high praise because of wrecking humanity, it shows the highly elite skills which all the soldiers possess, having to depend on Spartans to do the dirty work--the only Spartan I ever even thought was remotely interesting was Sam, and at least he was given a purposeful death.  Regardless as it is, the elite are basically supposed to die for the cause, correct? Comparing the Covenant to B.O.W.'s is apples and oranges.  Sci-Fi aliens and biological weapons of war, each has their own threat.  Wesker doesn't need a computer in his head directing him on his missions, he does it all on his lonesome with his own skills. 

I'm not exactly sure what the MJOLNIR armor is made of, most likely of a futuristic metallic substance, but Wesker's already been shown to punch through solid steel effortlessly, so even if he couldn't punch through the suit, he could provide enough impact to send the Chief skidding on his heels.
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#98  Edited By Deadcool
@progenitor:  DAMN! I WANTED TO POST THAT IMAGE!

No Caption Provided

Well, both, Albert Wesker and Master Chief have great powers, both are weapon masters, one have a armour and the other one is so fast, but Wesker was defeated by a human (WITH A BAZOOKA, and Wesker was weaken then) and Chief is unable to die (LOL), that makes Chief a the winner here, because Wesker have more much weaknesses and have to dodge everything.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By FinalStar86

The Arbiters? There is only one Arbiter...if you are going to debate against Halo then at the very least you should be somewhat familiar with the lore... 
It isn't comparing apples and oranges, one is a far greater threat then the other, and any of those Zealots would of slaughtered Tyrants effortlessly, not only are they physically superior, not only are they packing better tech, but they are natural warriors and smarter then humans in terms of fighting tactics

@progenitor said:

" Wesker doesn't need a computer in his head directing him on his missions, he does it all on his lonesome with his own skills.   "
Now this would be comparing apples and oranges, Chief is a soldier, he does what he is told, Wesker acts in his own interest, that's why he doesn't need someone to tell him what to do. 

@progenitor said:
"  I'm not exactly sure what the MJOLNIR armor is made of, most likely of a futuristic metallic substance, but Wesker's already been shown to punch through solid steel effortlessly, so even if he couldn't punch through the suit, he could provide enough impact to send the Chief skidding on his heels. "

I kinda figured that, it's made of a futuristic steel alloy, Wesker was shown punching through hollow steel before which is again comparing apples and oranges.  Chief also weighs about half a ton in his armor, can lock his armor to prepare for impacts which is why he survived burning through the atmosphere and surviving a fall from orbit.  Wesker vs Chief pre Mjolnir might have been a decent fight, this is just a massacre