#2 Edited by FinalStar86 (8681 posts) - - Show Bio

Chief would win here
He was pulling off feats before getting his armor that Wesker was doing in RE5

#3 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86 said:
" Chief would win here "
If he has his armor.
#4 Edited by FinalStar86 (8681 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite:Maybe without also, Chief as a kid was able to kick a guy in full steel armor back about 20 feet, and was able to dent steel with punches
#5 Edited by MarvelJackAss433 (12238 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86: Wesker knocked back 10 men easily and punched a hole through a mans chest.he can lift steel girders and even go so fast he seems to be teleporting,he can evade gunfire in point range and wrestle with rockets,so he is at chiefs level
#6 Posted by FinalStar86 (8681 posts) - - Show Bio
@MarvelJackAss433:Chief kicked back a guy wearing a suit of metal armor though and 20 feet back.  Wesker punched a guy who like 100 years old through the chest.  

Chief did these things as a child do.  I would give it to Wesker without armor but with armor Chief takes it
#7 Posted by MarvelJackAss433 (12238 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86: how does chief get past the "seem to be teleporting" thing?
#8 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio
I really need to re-read Halo Fall of Reach. I don't remember half the stuff people keep mentioning.
#9 Posted by FinalStar86 (8681 posts) - - Show Bio

He was also able to perform a similar feat to Wesker catching an RPG, except that Chief swatted one away

#10 Posted by devilmarine (459 posts) - - Show Bio

With armor, Chief wins no doubt. 

Wesker is actually kind of a noob in hand-to-hand combat. His only experience is being a member of a police unit: S.T.A.R.S.

#11 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86 said:
" He was also able to perform a similar feat to Wesker catching an RPG, except that Chief swatted one away "
Okay, when the heck did this happen? Was he wearing his armor? Was it post enhancement(I sure as hell hope it was)?
#12 Posted by SgtRYNO (170 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite: right after he got the mjolnir armour with shield. It was the test gauntlet he had to run, and dr. halseys opposite, col. james ackerson, authorized a vtol jet strike with 25mm chainguns, and a misile attack that the chief swatted.
#13 Posted by progenitor (7541 posts) - - Show Bio

Albert Wesker would destroy Master Chief in H2H, Wesker has far superior speed, which was shown and proven during the entire RE5 storyline, even back to Code Veronica.  Wesker's taken on 2 skilled combatants on hand to hand, and Chris Redfield punched Wesker right in the face full force, and Wesker didn't even move or flinch.  Wesker would take Master Chief apart.  Aside from that, I know that Master Chief has training from being raised on Reach, but honestly, isn't he more proficient with firearms than he is at H2H? I mean, I don't recall ever seeing Master Chief do any great feat with the energy sword.  Wesker's speed is that of a blur, and he could tag Master Chief about 10 times before Master Chief manages to try and tag him once.  Wesker's just more skilled H2H.

Look at how Wesker took on both Jill and Chris, both veterans at this point in combat and members of BSAA, after Chris had originally been a member of the Air Force, both had prior training in S.T.A.R.S., they are definitely up to par with combat training, and Wesker schooled them both, unarmed, while they both shot at Wesker and Jill attempted to use a knife.

#14 Posted by Fortanono (4889 posts) - - Show Bio

Wesker.

#15 Posted by FinalStar86 (8681 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" He was also able to perform a similar feat to Wesker catching an RPG, except that Chief swatted one away "
Okay, when the heck did this happen? Was he wearing his armor? Was it post enhancement(I sure as hell hope it was)? "
In the novels and he was in his suit
#16 Posted by FinalStar86 (8681 posts) - - Show Bio

As far as this fight goes though, Chief would take it with armor, Wesker may barely win without it.  With the armor Wesker isnt going to be able to harm Chief and he wont be able to outmuscle him either, Chief can tag and harm Wesker and if he grabs him its pretty much over

#17 Posted by progenitor (7541 posts) - - Show Bio

Giving you the benefit of the doubt since I never bothered actually reading the Halo novels rather than hearing about them and the summary, it should still be basic knowledge that Wesker is much faster than Master Chief, he moves in a complete blur and sidesteps bullets at point blank.  That would be a huge advantage in the fight, and even if Master Chief managed to tag Wesker or get a hold of him, Wesker's fallen off of a castle's cliff and came out of it just fine, and he wrestles RPG's, I doubt that even if Master Chief tagged him, it would make much a difference or keep Wesker down, he would simply use his speed to gain the advantage, and Wesker would be able to knock Master Chief around even with the armor, he's punched through solid steel effortlessly, but even so, I don't even think Wesker would need to concentrate on breaching the armor, in all logical sense, with Wesker's speed along with his strength, he could get behind Master Chief and snap his neck and turn his head backwards. 

Wesker's fought and defeated two tyrants at the same time, using his speed, and I would have to think that a Tyrant such as Mr. X would be physically stronger than Master Chief, although slower.  Master Chief is skillful, but he wouldn't be able to handle Wesker's speed combined with the strength.
#18 Edited by FinalStar86 (8681 posts) - - Show Bio

Faster? Sure maybe in movement but hardly in reflexes, the most he's ever done is dodge handgun bullets and catch and RPG [gameplay mechanic] which Chief has been doing since he was a kid.  

Weskers speed isn't a huge advantage in this fight, Chief's physical strenght and durability are.  Wesker falling off of a cliff was off panel anyway, for all we know he landed in water which even Jill managed to survived, even though Wesker saved her the fact that she survived in the first place shows that isn't a very impressive feat.  If Chief grabs Wesker [and yes he can grab him] He could snap Weskers neck like a twig if he wanted to.  

Wesker may wrestle with RPG's but Spartans can smack them aside like a tether ball.  Chief also weighs over 1000lbs in armor and can lock up.  Wesker hitting Chief will do more harm to Wesker then to Chief, in fact the second Wesker got without a few feet of him Chief could easily grab him and rip his head off. 

Wesker fought two tyrants at the same time, Chief fought 6 Hunters each capable of smacking aside Warthogs, heavily armored and packing fuel rod canons, and are pretty fast themselves

Wesker would barely be able to defeat Chief without armor.  With armor its a stomp, Wesker isn't that much faster but Chief's advantage in physical strenght and durability are too much for Wesker.  Wesker basically has no way of hurting him and can and will get tagged. Considering that he can kick over a Warthog which weighs 3 tons, Chief could probably kill Wesker with a single hit. 

#19 Posted by reaper2923 (2778 posts) - - Show Bio

Armor or not Wesker can easily punch a hole through him and he is also much faster and more expirenced than Chief

#20 Posted by FinalStar86 (8681 posts) - - Show Bio
@reaper2923 said:
" Armor or not Wesker can easily punch a hole through him and he is also much faster and more expirenced than Chief "
In other words, you know nothing about Chief
Gotcha
#21 Posted by reaper2923 (2778 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86 said:
" @reaper2923 said:
" Armor or not Wesker can easily punch a hole through him and he is also much faster and more expirenced than Chief "
In other words, you know nothing about Chief Gotcha "

Really hmm how come I have a vague memory of playing Halo 1 and 2 
gotcha
#22 Posted by Edamame (28160 posts) - - Show Bio
@reaper2923 said:
"Wesker is  more expirenced than Chief "
?
#23 Edited by FinalStar86 (8681 posts) - - Show Bio
@reaper2923: Then allow me to refresh your memory, good luck to Wesker trying to damage a guy who can lock up his armor, which is made out of a ridiculously dense material [which is why it weighs half a ton], and can survive a fall from lower orbit.  
And has a built in radar so anywhere Wesker is or is coming from Chief would see it

Wesker has faster speed but Chief has faster reflexes, the second Wesker tries to come in close for an attack Chief could grab him by the throat and snap his neck with one with hand

You just gotta remember though, in the end Wesker was trumped by two humans, Spartans can mow down elites and brutes who are stronger faster and tougher then humans, left and right without a single scratch.  

Really not a fair comparison here
#24 Posted by reaper2923 (2778 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame said:
" @reaper2923 said:
? "

I meant to say h2h combat, sorry I'm focusing on 3 hours of sleep and a gallon of coffee
#25 Posted by csimon (2110 posts) - - Show Bio

Wesker far to fast and stong. Wesker 4TW
#26 Edited by FinalStar86 (8681 posts) - - Show Bio
@csimon said:

" Wesker far to fast and stong. Wesker 4TW "

I love how people keep saying this even though Wesker got trumped by two normal HUMANS
#27 Posted by csimon (2110 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86:
Yes he did after he O.D and lost his speed.and was unstable. and it took a rocket to his bear chest to do it. Let's see what happens to MC with a rocket to his Chest?
#28 Posted by FinalStar86 (8681 posts) - - Show Bio
@csimon: Chief survived getting shot by 6 Hunters, can lock his armor, has shields, has a radar, can swat rockets away and survived falling from lower orbit

Wesker is going to get one shotted in this fight
#29 Posted by Edamame (28160 posts) - - Show Bio
@reaper2923 said:
" @Edamame said:
" @reaper2923 said:
? "
sorry I'm focusing on 3 hours of sleep and a gallon of coffee "
LOL. I understand.  

Master Chief has much more protection than Wesker does though.
#30 Posted by csimon (2110 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86:
My pont is MC would never hit hm Ever. AW is just  to Fast and after enough damage MC's armor would Fail and AW would wins this. Hell and if you want to talk about what happens in game. Let me ask you this  when plying the game how many sniper shots does it take to kill MC? and how many to kill AW?  see your point my friend  is null and void here. in the game it does not take that much to kill MC in fact once you been hit a few times you have to run a way to heal your self and that where AW has him beat. MC can't run from AW he is to fast.
#31 Posted by Edamame (28160 posts) - - Show Bio
@csimon said:
" @FinalStar86: My pont is MC would never hit hm Ever. AW is just  to Fast and after enough damage MC's armor would Fail and AW would wins this. Hell and if you want to talk about what happens in game. Let me ask you this  when plying the game how many sniper shots does it take to kill MC? and how many to kill AW?  see your point my friend  is null and void here. in the game it does not take that much to kill MC in fact once you been hit a few times you have to run a way to heal your self and that where AW has him beat. MC can't run from AW he is to fast. "
I am confused here. What equipment and weapons do both combatants have in this battle?
#32 Posted by MarvelJackAss433 (12238 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame: chief has armor but no shields,other than that it's h2h
#33 Posted by FinalStar86 (8681 posts) - - Show Bio
@csimon said:
" @FinalStar86: My pont is MC would never hit hm Ever. AW is just  to Fast and after enough damage MC's armor would Fail and AW would wins this. Hell and if you want to talk about what happens in game. Let me ask you this  when plying the game how many sniper shots does it take to kill MC? and how many to kill AW?  see your point my friend  is null and void here. in the game it does not take that much to kill MC in fact once you been hit a few times you have to run a way to heal your self and that where AW has him beat. MC can't run from AW he is to fast. "
My point is, MC would hit him because Wesker isn't that fast.  Wesker may have greater speed but Chief has greater reflexes.  Chief could easily grab Wesker by the throat and break his neck or decapitate him if he wished to.  Wesker would NOT be able to damage MC's armor though, he wouldn't even be able to budge him.  

I never used any gameplay mechanics.  Everything I said about both characters has happened through story sequences or through the comics.  

So basically, Wesker is going to die  a very gruesome death here
#34 Posted by Edamame (28160 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86 said:
" @csimon.  Wesker would NOT be able to damage MC's armor though, he wouldn't even be able to budge him. 
Exactly. I mean, human flesh on Master Chief's armor? Not really that fair.  

@MarvelJackAss433 said:
" @Edamame: chief has armor but no shields,other than that it's h2h "

Master Chief has the clear advantage here, if that is the case.
#35 Edited by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio
@reaper2923 said:

"Really hmm how come I have a vague memory of playing Halo 1 and 2 gotcha "

Clearly you weren't paying attention if you think Wesker can punch through that armor.  
I played RE5, Wesker got taken down by two people very much below peak human in both his speedy gonzales form and tentacle monster form. 

MC mauls him in the armor, without it the playing field is a whole lot less one sided imo.
#36 Posted by Edamame (28160 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL. Falcon punch!

#37 Posted by csimon (2110 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86: 

Wesker was a very fit, cunning, and intelligent person even before enhancement. After his injection of a strand of the Progenitor Virus he has demonstrated: superhuman strength enough to throw ten men 50 meters (164.04ft) with a single punch, superhuman speed able to run at least 72.4kph (45mph), and superhuman agility able to run on walls for a short distance.    

In Resident Evil 5 his powers had encreased even further. His strength had been increased to the point he could leave a large dent in a steel wall with one hand, while speed was so great that he could dodge bullets at close range (less than 4ft). He appeared to teleport, but he was really moving faster than the human eye could see; though he doesn't do this often due to the pressure on his body.  He was agile enough to bounce off walls, he had very powerful healing abilities do to his extremely high metabalisom.      

His Speed is far far greater then MC Nothing MC has never shown his speed to be on pare with AW he moves faster then the eye can see. come on Any one ho thinks MC can even touch AW let alon see hom coming is crazy

#38 Posted by rightprice (331 posts) - - Show Bio
@csimon said:
In the books the MC can stand in place and allow himself to be shot multiple times by a .50 caliber machine gun (without a shield) from close range and not been harmed or suffered any damage to his suit.  While in-game he can be injured or even die by jumping or falling from too great a height, yet in the opening video of Halo 3 he jumps out of the Forerunner ship, while still several miles up, and survives uninjured and with no suit damage.  Hell, if you go by your logic the MC's armor doesn't offer him any protection against anything, he might as well be wearing a t-shirt and shorts, because after the first game Bungie took out the health bar and only left the shield bar.  Now once that shield bar goes down you can pretty much just shoot him once in his Titanium A armored foot and kill him instantly.  Judging a characters stats and abilities based solely on the actual game play is just dumb.  I can think back to playing RE2 on playstation 1, and the environment was all wallpapered and you couldn't interact with damn near any of it.  Would it be right of me to claim in another forum that Leon Kennedy would lose to someone else because he is so weak that he can't even move a chair sitting in a hallway, even when he runs right into it?  No, it wouldn't.  
#39 Posted by FinalStar86 (8681 posts) - - Show Bio
@csimon said:
" @FinalStar86: 

Wesker was a very fit, cunning, and intelligent person even before enhancement. After his injection of a strand of the Progenitor Virus he has demonstrated: superhuman strength enough to throw ten men 50 meters (164.04ft) with a single punch, superhuman speed able to run at least 72.4kph (45mph), and superhuman agility able to run on walls for a short distance.    

In Resident Evil 5 his powers had encreased even further. His strength had been increased to the point he could leave a large dent in a steel wall with one hand, while speed was so great that he could dodge bullets at close range (less than 4ft). He appeared to teleport, but he was really moving faster than the human eye could see; though he doesn't do this often due to the pressure on his body.  He was agile enough to bounce off walls, he had very powerful healing abilities do to his extremely high metabalisom.      

His Speed is far far greater then MC Nothing MC has never shown his speed to be on pare with AW he moves faster then the eye can see. come on Any one ho thinks MC can even touch AW let alon see hom coming is crazy

He is also very arrogant, gets angry easily, once he realizes he isn't doing any damage he will get mad and start to get sloppy

Chief was able to kick back a heavly armored soldier 20 feet when he was just a kid.  When he had a torn achilles tendon he was clocked sprinting at 90 MPH

He can punch a dent in steel with one hand? Chief was able to do that as a kid.  Dodge bullets at close range? Chief was able to dodge to them from 4 shooters are point blank range. As a kid.

Most of these things Wesker did Chief did similar feats before getting his armor.  He's only fast in short burst and Chief has faster reflexes then he does.  

Basically Wesker is going to start zipping around at super speeds until Chief inevitably grabs him and breaks his neck. You haven't seen what MC can do because you have no read the novels, or the comics or the graphic work before.  Wesker moves faster then the human eye can see and guess what? He still LOST to two normal humans.  

Wesker has no way of harming Chief, Chief can very easily harm Wesker and yes, he can tag him too.  This is a spite thread
#40 Posted by Edamame (28160 posts) - - Show Bio
Speaking of which, what would you say is the best Halo trade paper back?
#41 Posted by csimon (2110 posts) - - Show Bio

I only went by the game do to FinalStar86 saying "Wesker got trumped by two normal HUMANS" By him taking it to the game i took it there. Even in the Comics MC has never shonw. that he can keep up with Weskers speed. I get  that he has armer but in H2H wesker would be to much fliping MC around like a pancake. HE is just to Fast even if he does not feel him self getting hurt it would just  be a matter of time till he would. AW can move faster then MC can even see.      
#42 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio
@csimon said:
" I only went by the game do to FinalStar86 saying "Wesker got trumped by two normal HUMANS" By him taking it to the game i took it there. Even in the Comics MC has never shonw. that he can keep up with Weskers speed. I get  that he has armer but in H2H wesker would be to much fliping MC around like a pancake. HE is just to Fast even if he does not feel him self getting hurt it would just  be a matter of time till he would. AW can move faster then MC can even see.       "
Problem is Wesker's gonna be breaking his fists from repeatedly hitting MC. Meanwhile, Chief's got wild durability and stamina, so I'm pretty sure as soon as Wesker takes a breath or begins to slow down, MC's gonna come in for a devastating KO punch
#43 Posted by FinalStar86 (8681 posts) - - Show Bio
@csimon: That happened in the story as well, unless you have some other logical explantion of what happened in the story?

Even in the comics [that you never read] Chief has blitzed elites and brutes who are faster and have far greater reflexes then humans who Wesker FAILED to beat.  

Is Wesker faster then Chief? Sure [not by alot] 
Is Wesker so fast that Chief can't tag him? Not even close, Chief has some degree of superhuman speed himself and could easily tag Wesker. That's not debateably

In a H2H fight this would be an even bigger stomp for Chief then if they had weapons.  Wesker won't be flipping anyone around because Chief's armor is too durable for Wesker to damage and Chief weighs half a ton and can lock his armor.  Chief can stand their all day and let Wesker pound on him and Wesker won't even budge Chief.  

He is just too fast yet normal humans were able to tag him.  

The rest of your post is just retarded
#44 Posted by csimon (2110 posts) - - Show Bio
@texasdeathmatch said:
" @csimon said:
" I only went by the game do to FinalStar86 saying "Wesker got trumped by two normal HUMANS" By him taking it to the game i took it there. Even in the Comics MC has never shonw. that he can keep up with Weskers speed. I get  that he has armer but in H2H wesker would be to much fliping MC around like a pancake. HE is just to Fast even if he does not feel him self getting hurt it would just  be a matter of time till he would. AW can move faster then MC can even see.       "
Problem is Wesker's gonna be breaking his fists from repeatedly hitting MC. Meanwhile, Chief's got wild durability and stamina, so I'm pretty sure as soon as Wesker takes a breath or begins to slow down, MC's gonna come in for a devastating KO punch "

LOL  AW has a very powerful healing abilities do to his extremely high metabalisom he would heal from what ever you think MC could do to him. and like i said he would just flip him around over and over never being see or having to hit him    
#45 Posted by FinalStar86 (8681 posts) - - Show Bio

Wesker cant heal from having his head punched off though

#46 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio
@csimon said:
" @texasdeathmatch said:
" @csimon said:
Problem is Wesker's gonna be breaking his fists from repeatedly hitting MC. Meanwhile, Chief's got wild durability and stamina, so I'm pretty sure as soon as Wesker takes a breath or begins to slow down, MC's gonna come in for a devastating KO punch "
 LOL  AW has a very powerful healing abilities do to his extremely high metabalisom he would heal from what ever you think MC could do to him. and like i said he would just flip him around over and over never being see or having to hit him     "
Being able to flip around didn't help him from getting tagged from normal humans (or trained cops). And what Finalstar said...if MC's able to punch through people, one clean punch to the dome's gonna knock it off
#47 Posted by progenitor (7541 posts) - - Show Bio

Regardless of how strong Master Chief is, simple common sense is that with Wesker's speed he wouldn't be able to lay a hand on Wesker, and Wesker's combat reflexes were shown numerous times when he was parrying and humiliating both Chris and Jill at the same time, and as for falling off that cliff from the castle, no, it wouldn't be just water they hit, it would be jagged rock.  They showed an outlook of the castle before Chris and Jill infiltrated it, and it wasn't exactly just sitting around water. 

Wesker, even without his powers, managed to kill off the proto-tyrant in UC, showing his skills right there before he even obtained his powers, and when he did obtain his powers, he managed to single-handedly ward off a mutated Lisa Trevor who was, by all means, indestructable.  I'm sure Master Chief took on what you like to call canon-fodder in hunters and all the other types of creatures in the Halo-verse that are easily killed, but fact is he's never faced someone with the combat intelligence of Wesker.  Wesker was a researcher before he even entered the military division, as stated in The Wesker Report.  Considering this is H2H, Wesker would have absolutely no hard time in avoiding a direct assault by Master Chief, he would simply use his speed to swat it aside, slither behind Master Chief in a blur, and turn his head all the way around. 

I'm sure against any opponent of the same abilities, Master Chief would win, but we're talking about a guy that survives wrestling RPG's and having them explode in his face after being shot.  I doubt someone could just snap his neck if he could avoid the force of an exploding missile directly in his face.  Even with Master Chief's reflexes, Wesker showed during the aerial battle against Chris and Sheva that he can easily use his environment, seeing as he was able to leap from the ceiling to the floor and deliver an unconventional martial arts kick that sent Chris flying in less than a second.  Master Chief's entire game plan for winning is "if he can get his hands on Wesker," whereas, if Wesker doesn't want him to, he has the speed that Master Chief wouldn't be able to lay a finger on him.  Logically, Wesker could simply use his speed and agility to keep Chief at bay with powerful kicks and punches all in a blur, and like I said, manage to get behind Chief once, and snap his neck inside the armor. 

Wesker's speed and reflexes are they key to his victory in this, combined with his strength that easily matches Master Chief's.  I would have no doubt that Wesker would have the edge on intelligence and cunning, either.  Wesker would kill Master Chief.
#48 Posted by progenitor (7541 posts) - - Show Bio
@texasdeathmatch said:
" @csimon said:

Doubtful that Wesker would break his hands on Chief's armor, Wesker's effortlessly punched through solid steel and just dented it by smacking it during the aerial battle between he and Chris/Sheva.  That's the thing, Wesker has the intelligence to know not to just go batsh!t crazy on Chief with a full frontal offensive, Wesker would toy with Chief using his speed, and catch Chief off guard by eventually getting behind him, and turning Chief's head all the way around.
#49 Posted by Edamame (28160 posts) - - Show Bio
@progenitor said:
Wesker's effortlessly punched through solid steel and just dented it

Contradictory statement. He simply dented it. He didn´t punch through it. There is a difference.
#50 Posted by progenitor (7541 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86 said:
"Wesker cant heal from having his head punched off though "

You know Wesker wouldn't be stupid enough to allow that to happen.