#1 Posted by Grand Ninja (2330 posts) - - Show Bio

Wesker thought Chris was a nuisance. Wait 'til he gets a load of Leon S . Kennedy....

#2 Posted by Sherlock (7235 posts) - - Show Bio

While i grant you Leon is Better than Chris,He is still no match for the unstoppable force that is Wesker!

#3 Posted by cooljammy18 (835 posts) - - Show Bio

Leon would fair better since he has highly agility and speed compared to Chris, but if Wesker is serious-minded, Leon goes down.

#4 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sherlock said:

While i grant you Leon is Better than Chris,He is still no match for the unstoppable force that is Wesker!

Better than Chris? In what way?

#5 Posted by Sherlock (7235 posts) - - Show Bio

@FourthDeity said:

@Sherlock said:

Better than Chris? In what way?

I just like the character better

#6 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sherlock: XD yeah RE4 was the best RE imo. Not sure if its the gameplay or if it gives me nostalgia but I like it

#7 Posted by Grand Ninja (2330 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooljammy18 said:

Leon would fair better since he has highly agility and speed compared to Chris, but if Wesker is serious-minded, Leon goes down.

Wasn't Wesker serious about ----CHRRRIIIIIISSSSS!!!!

#8 Posted by Sherlock (7235 posts) - - Show Bio

@FourthDeity said:

@Sherlock: XD yeah RE4 was the best RE imo. Not sure if its the gameplay or if it gives me nostalgia but I like it

I actually like the gameplay in that one the best.The survival aspect is just plain fun especially the low on ammo stuff

@Grand Ninja said:

@cooljammy18 said:

No he wasnt or he would have one shot him

#9 Posted by Grand Ninja (2330 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sherlock said:

@FourthDeity said:

I actually like the gameplay in that one the best.The survival aspect is just plain fun especially the low on ammo stuff

@Grand Ninja said:

@cooljammy18 said:

No he wasnt or he would have one shot him

He was so angry at Chris though... I'm certain he wanted to kill him.

Also, though I really did enjoy RE4, to me anyway, RE2 was the best and too had the best story to story interaction (with the two discs)

#10 Posted by God_Spawn (37314 posts) - - Show Bio

Kennedy dies big time.

#11 Posted by Grand Ninja (2330 posts) - - Show Bio

And Kennedy looks pretty similar tooo ummm...

Just died his hair brown and change the name of his ID so that Mundus shenanigans can't find him. =p

#12 Posted by Sherlock (7235 posts) - - Show Bio

@Grand Ninja: Im sure he wanted to kill him but Wesker in the games was jobbing big time.He could easily have one shot Chris but didnt

I still loved 4 the best.Dont get me wrong 2 was good as well but 4 is my favorite

#13 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sherlock: Damn that game was good

#14 Posted by RainEffect (3240 posts) - - Show Bio

@Grand Ninja: It's CAPCOM - what do you expect? xD

#15 Posted by progenitor (7532 posts) - - Show Bio

Leon S. Kennedy gets stomped without breaking a sweat.

#16 Posted by thanobomb1124 (2010 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sherlock

Oh yeah? Past me the controller. :-P
#17 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio
@Grand Ninja said:

Just died his hair brown and change the name of his ID so that Mundus shenanigans can't find him. =p

He kinda looks like Dante mixed with Murphy from Silent Hilll Downpour IMO. 

#18 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

hasnt this been done in a video game?

#19 Posted by Redberry (797 posts) - - Show Bio

Both Chris and Leon together wouldn't be able to beat Wesker, based on his power. It's a videogame where the good guys win, so PIS dictates that Wesker would lose.

#20 Posted by Almighty_Darkseid (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

@Redberry said:

Both Chris and Leon together wouldn't be able to beat Wesker, based on his power. It's a videogame where the good guys win, so PIS dictates that Wesker would lose.

very true, if this was realistic and not pis both of them would die quite fast

#21 Posted by nickzambuto (12898 posts) - - Show Bio

@Grand Ninja said:

WRONG

DMC was originally Resident Evil 4, but they scrapped it because it strayed to much from the original RE formula. Leon doesn't look like Dante, Dante looks like Leon.

@KainScion said:

hasnt this been done in a video game?

No.

#22 Posted by xDJTunez (45 posts) - - Show Bio

@Grand Ninja:

Late, I know,

but I have to point this out.

Devil May Cry was originally supposed to be Resident Evil 4. But, they thought it was too action packed, and gave it its own game franchise. So, Dante was originally Leon. :P