Albert Wesker vs Deathstroke

Avatar image for eternalgrandmaster
EternalGrandMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Wesker FTW. Slade is gonna get embarrassed and isn't use to fighting Wesker or his style of H2H combat. If weapons were involved it would tilt to Slade's side more but he Tango with Wesker for long.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By nick_hero22

Wesker get wrecked

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By renamed040924

@nick_hero22 said:

Wesker get wrecked

Yeah, your totally right, it's not like he's stronger, faster, more durable, or has a better healing factor or anything.

Oh wait...

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#154  Edited By FourthDeity

If Deathstroke even thinks about catching the shades he gets stomped

society619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By society619

Unless DS can put Wesker in a volcano mutated and weakened, throw him in the Lava and then manage to fire two rocket launchers at the same time directly at him....Wesker wins.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By nick_hero22

@nickzambuto said:

@nick_hero22 said:

Wesker get wrecked

Yeah, your totally right, it's not like he's stronger, faster, more durable, or has a better healing factor or anything.

Oh wait...

The only thing Wesker has over Deathstroke is speed, which won't really be hard for him to adapt since he has tagged people much faster.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By renamed040924

@nick_hero22 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@nick_hero22 said:

Wesker get wrecked

Oh wait...

The only thing Wesker has over Deathstroke is speed, which won't really be hard for him to adapt since he has tagged people much faster.

And strength. And durability. And healing factor.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By nick_hero22

@nickzambuto said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@nick_hero22 said:

Wesker get wrecked

Oh wait...

You can't prove none of those things :P

Deathstroke is strong and durable trade hits with people far out of Wesker's league (Cyborg, Starfire, Wonder Girl, and etc.), and has a healing factor that is on par with Wesker if not greater.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By renamed040924

@nick_hero22 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@nick_hero22 said:

Wesker get wrecked

Oh wait...

You can't prove none of those things :P

Deathstroke is strong and durable trade hits with people far out of Wesker's league (Cyborg, Starfire, Wonder Girl, and etc.), and has a healing factor that is on par with Wesker if not greater.

Deathstroke also gets beat down by Batman and a single hit from Green Arrow enrages him. Cassandra Cain can draw blood from Slade; Wesker will do a lot worse.

Wesker plummets 300 feet from an airborn plane into a volcano unscathed, after getting a double overdose of his serum, and getting shot in the face. Deathstroke gets knocked silly from a small bomb until his healing factor saves him.

ShadowKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#160  Edited By ShadowKing

Deathstroke.

EVILRYUX2fold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By EVILRYUX2fold

wesker would win i just don't see how Ds stands a chance. Wesker has survived lava, lifted missle, Took magnums, can catch moving missles, Impaled through torso by tyrant and still survived plus he's obviously faster theres much more feats too. Were not comparing RE to Dc either because that would be unfair Re is CAPCOM which is like comparing CAPCOM to spiderman

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto said:

@nick_hero22 said:

Wesker get wrecked

Oh wait...

Right, because, you know, DS has such a hard time beating folks who're more powerful than him. And Wesker's hand to hand is def top tier.

Oh wait ...

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By jashro44

Hand to hand I would have to go with wesker

EVILRYUX2fold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By EVILRYUX2fold

Bro Wesker has no problem beating DS. He is too fast and even took on Lt. He survived lava too. This would be like Comparing Snake to Chris. Chris is obviously stronger (He lifted a boulder) And btw chris and Wesker has taken way bigger B.O.W.S. than say Hulk or Venom (Not that it matters)

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By renamed040924

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@nickzambuto said:

@nick_hero22 said:

Wesker get wrecked

Oh wait...

Right, because, you know, DS has such a hard time beating folks who're more powerful than him. And Wesker's hand to hand is def top tier.

Oh wait ...

Yeah, except I never even mentioned hand to hand skill in my post. That goes to Slade - Wesker just takes everything else.

@EVILRYUX2fold said:

Bro Wesker has no problem beating DS. He is too fast and even took on Lt. He survived lava too. This would be like Comparing Snake to Chris. Chris is obviously stronger (He lifted a boulder) And btw chris and Wesker has taken way bigger B.O.W.S. than say Hulk or Venom (Not that it matters)

Solid Snake is far superior to Chris Redfield.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto:

Yeah, except I never even mentioned hand to hand skill in my post. That goes to Slade - Wesker just takes everything else.

Right. We have Slade being significantly superior hand to hand. Glad we agree.

We also have Slade as far, far more intelligent. Would you agree to that? Them there are two very substantial advantages.

Why does intellect weigh so heavily in a fist fight you ask? Because Slade's superhuman intellect offsets opponent's speed advantages as has been demonstrated time and again. Opponents who are far faster than him get punked due, principally, to said intellect (coupled with top tier skill to be sure).

It's not like Slade cannot and has not used 90% of his brain to predict far superior opponent's moves before the play has even begun, and deduce all probabilities with exactitude faster than most could even dream of reacting. Oh wait ...

And has Slade's superior hand to hand and intellect seen him defeat foes far superior to Wesker before? Indeed.

The only real problem is durability. I admit to that. The question remaining is can Slade punch through Wesker's durability. I see him able to snap Wesker's neck far more than I can see Wesker getting that advantage over Deathstroke. But to each his own.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By renamed040924

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@nickzambuto:

Right. We have Slade being significantly superior hand to hand. Glad we agree.

We also have Slade as far, far more intelligent. Would you agree to that? Them there are two very substantial advantages.

Why does intellect weigh so heavily in a fist fight you ask? Because Slade's superhuman intellect offsets opponent's speed advantages as has been demonstrated time and again. Opponents who are far faster than him get punked due, principally, to said intellect (coupled with top tier skill to be sure).

It's not like Slade cannot and has not used 90% of his brain to predict far superior opponent's moves before the play has even begun, and deduce all probabilities with exactitude faster than most could even dream of reacting. Oh wait ...

And has Slade's superior hand to hand and intellect seen him defeat foes far superior to Wesker before? Indeed.

The only real problem is durability. I admit to that. The question remaining is can Slade punch through Wesker's durability. I see him able to snap Wesker's neck far more than I can see Wesker getting that advantage over Deathstroke. But to each his own.

Deathstroke is capable of predicting an opponents moves, but that's usually against someone like Flash. Against other martial artists, such as Batman and Green Arrow, it's not that simple, and while I have admitted that Slade edges Wesker out in that department, that's not to say the captain doesn't have some moves. He's went through extensive training, and you can't deny that he's shown some impressive technique. Even before he got his powers, he was shown capable of instantly disarming an opponent and following up with a back kick that brought him to the ground.

I don't think it'd be as easy to predict Wesker's moves when Wesker isn't, well, a predictable fighter like Flash is. Not to mention, Wesker, like Slade, has shown admirable tactical ability. Not to say he's smarter than Deathstroke, but Albert Wesker is a model mastermind. Whereas RE5 played up Wesker's abilities, Umbrella Chronicles was all about his role as the man behind the curtain throughout the series.

He single handidly masterminded the entire Mansion Incident, right up to predicting Brad Vickers immediate reaction to the Cerberous dogs.

After said incident, Wesker started up his own mercenary business (the Hive/Host Capture Force) within a matter of months, all while still maintaining his reputation of being deceased.

With this force under his control, he attacked Rockfort Island, and was capable of completely overtaking the island almost as soon as he arrived.

In the above video, we can see how he manipulated Chris and Jill and Sergei Vladimir into attacking each other. That way, they would take care of most of the BOWs, allowing him easy access inside. He proceeded to defeat Sergei, and steal all of his accumulated BOW data, as well as destroying the Red Queen AI system.

Wesker is the one who took down Umbrella. All Chris and Jill did was shoot stuff. Not like they ever figured that out though.

And let's not forget how he pretty much had complete global saturation at his fingertips in RE5. Through masterful manipulation and extreme cunning, he worked his way into Tricell and, if not for Chris, would have taken over the world.

Wesker was Umbrella's top researcher for a reason.

So yeah, I don't think it's as simple as predicting all of Wesker's moves and just dodging.

I'll admit, if it weren't for Wesker's durability, he would indeed lose this battle. But with it, all I can see is him winning. He's tanked RPGs and 10 tons of steel girders falling onto his head from several stories up barely makes him stumble. After getting a double overdose of his serum and falling 300 feet into a valcano, not to mention taking a point blank gunshot to his face, Wesker was unscathed.

And any damage Slade does induce will quickly be taken care of by Wesker's healing factor. In order to beat someone like Wesker, you need many, quick, concentrated blows with more force than Deathstroke is packing. Slade isn't fast enough to hit Wesker enough times to overcome his healing factor, and he isn't strong enough to overcome his durability with only a few blows. Wesker on the other hand, IS fast enough to overcome Slade's healing factor, and IS strong enough to overcome his durability. A good showing of Wesker's strength can be seen in that video, at about the 1:05 mark, and also the 7:40 (he's jumping dozens of feet at a time with barely any effort).

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#168  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Slade.

Angela_Lee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By Angela_Lee

wesker.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By renamed040924

@god_spawn said:

Slade.

Why?

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#171  Edited By FourthDeity

DS

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#172  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@nickzambuto said:

@god_spawn said:

Slade.

Why?

I think Slade is the significantly more skilled and coupled with his own speed is enough to keep up and block Wesker's hits then send his own and tag him. Slade hit hard in his own right and can also stay in this for a bit due to his own healing factor and he doesn't need to hit like an RPG or falling girders to knock Wesker out. Now granted Wesker does have the edge in durability and strength but I don't think it is enough for me to say he can win this due to Slade's track record. It's a tough call IMO either way.

EVILRYUX2fold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By EVILRYUX2fold

dude see what i mean even though Wesker clearly won and is to fast for Ds people will still say ds. Can you believe they said batman can stomp asura with 5 minutes prep?

Its just like Trunks vs Dante. i Sent vance a scan ( I know they won't unlock) Proving Dante could move light speeds. He was in a space rift ajusting himself to walk up the stairs plus he has Beowulf. Dante also can fly (Can you believe Nessy said he played Dmc when he didn't even have sense enough to look at the videos or know theres a move called air raid?) I mean my point is Wesker isn't gonna win Even though he clearly did. Nessy and fourth deity were also using Gameplay mechanics against him and even if you did that Dante would still win (Invincible Royalguard) Or Bangle of time since nessy completely lied saying "He cannot fly,(HE HAS AIR RAID) (can only teleport 2-3 cm) WTF?, can only stop time for a short period "Once again gameplay mechanics and i guess since i have super spard that doesn't count" And alot of stupid stuff. Ds wins

EVILRYUX2fold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By EVILRYUX2fold

Wesker still standing tall

grimlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By grimlock

Wesker in my opinion. someone who moves so fast that he appears to be teleporting, against an unprepared Slade, takes this. especially if that guy is also a competent hand to hand combatant

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By Pokergeist

@nickzambuto: Just wanted to say Bravo on dealing with Bane. He was trying to ignore everything and then couldnt put 2 to 2 together when you quoted Game Material yet he found it on a accurate Wiki. Bravo.

Wesker wins this.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By renamed040924

@CadenceV2 said:

@nickzambuto: Just wanted to say Bravo on dealing with Bane. He was trying to ignore everything and then couldnt put 2 to 2 together when you quoted Game Material yet he found it on a accurate Wiki. Bravo.

Wesker wins this.

@EVILRYUX2fold said:

dude see what i mean even though Wesker clearly won and is to fast for Ds people will still say ds. Can you believe they said batman can stomp asura with 5 minutes prep?

Its just like Trunks vs Dante. i Sent vance a scan ( I know they won't unlock) Proving Dante could move light speeds. He was in a space rift ajusting himself to walk up the stairs plus he has Beowulf. Dante also can fly (Can you believe Nessy said he played Dmc when he didn't even have sense enough to look at the videos or know theres a move called air raid?) I mean my point is Wesker isn't gonna win Even though he clearly did. Nessy and fourth deity were also using Gameplay mechanics against him and even if you did that Dante would still win (Invincible Royalguard) Or Bangle of time since nessy completely lied saying "He cannot fly,(HE HAS AIR RAID) (can only teleport 2-3 cm) WTF?, can only stop time for a short period "Once again gameplay mechanics and i guess since i have super spard that doesn't count" And alot of stupid stuff. Ds wins

This is actually closer than you may think, Wesker does have speed, but one of Slade's main powers is enhanced reflexes, so that pretty much cancels it out lol. I still think Wesker wins though. Can you tell me why you think Chris beats Snake though? I'm curious about that considering Snake has been shown to be far faster, acrobatic, and skilled. Chris is stronger but Snake has beaten people stronger than him.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By jashro44

@nickzambuto:Don't bother. The same user believe akuma would beat goku. Just ignore him and he will go away.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By Pokergeist

@jashro44 said:

@nickzambuto:Don't bother. The same user believe akuma would beat goku. Just ignore him and he will go away.

Dont get him started. We both Know Snake has as many impressive Feats as Chris against Super Speeders (Vamp, Cyber Ninja) and Super Strong monsters (Raven, Cyborg Ninja again) and unlike Chris beaten Hind Attack Copters and Metal Gears with just a Stinger. Added to that he beaten Psychics and at his age had the epic Close Combat match vs Liquid Ocelot........

Snake has abit more feats in the same category. Lets not stir the Bee Nest here.....

EVILRYUX2fold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By EVILRYUX2fold

Wow lol Gouki actually Limits himself to give opponents a chance, he kills those who abuse power, and When Ryu Became Evil he had even said he picked up an invincible/Immortal power.

You would also be retarded to think snake took on Metal gears and Hinds Head on so we shouldn't get you started because you act like snake is the Alpha omega when he's not. Snake had to hide to beat all these bosses when chris Took B.O.W.'s like Tyrants head on. He took on lickers (He can rip the piercer out his chest in RE5), Cerberus dogs, Urobos, Wesker, and Alexia etc and the only boss he hid from was wesker. Btw i never said Gouki would even meet Goku but as you know its already been stated he's unparalelled so its pointless to compare the two. Theres different variations that can stomp Goku. Cosmic/Mech Gouki, Shin (CVS2/3rd Strike/EX+@) Gouki, and Shin Gouki (Orochi powers) (of course their noncanon but you don't see Goku being featured in all the crossovers Kicking ass) Cosmic Gouki took on Galactus in Mvc3 (NC)

EVILRYUX2fold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By EVILRYUX2fold

HAHA and just so you know CHRIS unlike snake also taken out Uroboros which is way bigger than a hind or Mg with only *Cough* A rocket launcher it can go either ways bro im going with Chris

Wonder_Captain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By Wonder_Captain

@progenitor said:

An RPG missile is an RPG missile, in any universe, and Wesker physically wrestled with the RPG missiles in the dark, had them explode in his face, and came out unscathed. If Wesker can take that kind of punishment, even if Slade tags him, Wesker would get his hands on him and use his superhuman strength to tear into Slade. If Slade has taken any kind of punishment like an RPG missile to the face and came out unscathed, I would love to see the scan, because otherwise, Wesker would have an edge in durability and healing factor.

Wesker resisted an RPG missile?

This was part of the gameplay...

You remember how it was defeated Wesker Uroboros? with a missile ...

Deathstroke can win this with the sword, but without weapons lost ..

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke asks Wesker for fashion advice.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without prep. I don't see Deathstroke being able to do to much damage to Wesker. Even with guns considering Wesker will dodge the bullets. I just see Wesker countering everything Slade throws at him. If you think about it. Wesker is DESIGNED TO beat characters like Deathstroke.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#185  Edited By Cream_God

Wesker

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for sirbaronobeefdip
SirBaronOBeefdip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke would destroy him. Wesker can teleport but Slade word predict all his moves. His brain works faster then Wesker could react to.

Not to mention DS trumps him in skill strength, physic and equipment

SirBaronOBeefdip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke would obliterate Wesker. He predict all his movents and weaknesses before Wesker could strike.

Even with his speed Deathstroke would have no problem keeping up with him. If he can tag flash wesker is gonna be child's play.

Deastroke killed lobo, took down the justice league, cut a plane in half, killed an entire train full of highly trained ninjas (with no equipment), and serviced being impaled and crushed by a submarine.

Plus he's stronger, smarter, and more skilled then Wesker. Not to mention he has nth metal armor. And could cut Wesker in half with his promethium sword.

Wesker the one who needs prep. And he still be able to beat Slade. Especially new 52 Slade.

thecoolest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade, since the Pre Flashpoint version is the one being used.

PacPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump. I'M SURPRISED THIS TOPIC DIED! Wesker takes this.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wesker wacks him.

SirBaronOBeefdip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke destroys with ease

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For once I'm giving it to someone other than Deathstroke.

Weaker outmatches Deathstroke completely and totally physically, and he's not fair mentally. Well, he is, but he's not an idiot. Deathstroke's only feats that let him tag speedsters are PIS, I guess, so he doesn't get to have speedster feats (all the cool kids get 'em though!)

And then there's the healing, which is the main reason anyone ever says that Wolverine might have a snowball's chance in hell of beating Deathstroke. We're just mixing his shortcomings together into one man and watching him lay the beatdown on Deathstroke. The man's wrestled an RPG out of the air.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By renamed040924

I like how there are two Wesker vs Deathstroke threads on the front page at the same time.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By Jacthripper
renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: Someone baiting you? :P

For some reason sirbaronobeefdip only made an account so he could bump this thread every few days saying Deathstroke wins. I don't get it.

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jacthripper said:

For some reason sirbaronobeefdip only made an account so he could bump this thread every few days saying Deathstroke wins. I don't get it.

But that username doe.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto said:

@jacthripper said:

But that username doe.

I never imagined an Ed Edd n Eddy fan could be filled with so much rage and spite.

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_batman_ftw said:

@nickzambuto said:

@jacthripper said:

But that username doe.

I never imagined an Ed Edd n Eddy fan could be filled with so much rage and spite.

lol

VoltPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@finalstar86: Wesker is about as strong but way faster then slade and Wesker is no idiot he is not as smart as slade because slade can use 90% of his brain but he's not going to fall for anything stupid. Even though I'm a fan of slade I think hes going to get beat up pretty bad. from some of Wesker feats like propelling himself up a huge elevator shaft kinda makes me think that when he impales people he not using that much of his strength. Even with slades amazing armor I think wesker my have an edge in durability due to the whole shrugging of multiple rockets thing. And the main reason Wesker always loses isnt because of hes not strong or smart enogh to win its because of his arrogance. Wesker also has an almost wolverine level healing factor if not a wolverine level healing factor. When Slade does damage which will not be easy Weskers just going to heal and shrug it off. I dont see much oportunity for slade to win here. It seems like the most powerful thing hes got is his missileproof glass shattering punches wich will kinda be hard to land with the whole superspeed thing. And if Wesler decides to use superspeed and Strength at the same time thats going to leave a mark armor or no armor. I Think Wesker takes the cake here and hell probably take that sweet sword after he kills deathstroke.