Albert Wesker vs Deathstroke

Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Yaujtapool

This is Wesker from The recent Resident Evil 5 versus Deathstroke . The fight takes place in an ancient Gladiator style arena and the two of them are unarmed . The battle is an all out H2H battle and they meet unexpectantly , so who takes it .
Wesker might have a slight speed advantage over Deathstroke so i would say he takes it in a very hard fought battle .

VS

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Deathstroke.

Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Yaujtapool
Vance Astro said:
"Deathstroke."

Ok , may i ask how ?
Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Yaujtapool

BUMP

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By warlock360

deathstroke should pull it but i dont know how Albert Wesker would do this

The Rookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By The Rookie

I would say Wesker would take it

Espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Espada

I have to say Wesker takes it in this situation. He's too fast for Slade with zero prep.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By Static Shock

Deathstroke. Wesker's speed here is nothing. Deathstroke has reacted to speedsters before. And, I think Deathstroke is a better fighter, as well as being a high-level genius on a tactical level, possibly smarter than Wesker is.

Espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Espada
Static Shock said:
"Deathstroke. Wesker's speed here is nothing. Deathstroke has reacted to speedsters before. And, I think Deathstroke is a better fighter, as well as being a high-level genius on a tactical level, possibly smarter than Wesker is."
He has reacted to Speedsters before, but on most of those occasions he had prep time for it. I agree that Deathstroke is a better fighter, and that his genius and tactical skill would give him an edge, but in a random encounter I believe that Wesker could get the drop on him.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Static Shock
Espada said:
"He has reacted to Speedsters before, but on most of those occasions he had prep time for it.
So, since he's done it without the use of prep-time before, I don't see a reason why he couldn't do it here. Wesker is a lot like other meta-humans in DC with superhuman strength and speed, and Deathstroke never had a problem with it. I'm not saying that he could beat Wesker because he's beaten other meta-humans, though.
Espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Espada

Based on the picture, I wouls surmise that this is Wesker from resident evil 5, in which case he has a nightcrawler-like teleportation ability, that should give him a sufficient advantage to beat Slade.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Static Shock
Espada said:
"Based on the picture, I wouls surmise that this is Wesker from resident evil 5, in which case he has a nightcrawler-like teleportation ability, that should give him a sufficient advantage to beat Slade."
I still haven't played that game. LOL.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By Ferro Vida
Static Shock said:
"Espada said:
"Based on the picture, I wouls surmise that this is Wesker from resident evil 5, in which case he has a nightcrawler-like teleportation ability, that should give him a sufficient advantage to beat Slade."
I still haven't played that game. LOL."
LOL okay, that makes sense then. He can do some crazy sh!t in it.
csokane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By csokane

Wesker. Deathstroke is crazy, but Wesker is just as intelligent as him. Factor that in with his crazy abilities and thrust and deathstroke is done.

FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By FinalStar86

Slade easily

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By progenitorigin

FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By FinalStar86
@csokane said:
" Wesker. Deathstroke is crazy, but Wesker is just as intelligent as him. Factor that in with his crazy abilities and thrust and deathstroke is done. "
Wesker isn't as smart as he is, Slade typically smacks around teams of super heroes, Wesker smacks around 2 normal humans then ultimately loses.
Its a stomp in Slades favor
csokane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By csokane
@FinalStar86 said:

" @csokane said:

" Wesker. Deathstroke is crazy, but Wesker is just as intelligent as him. Factor that in with his crazy abilities and thrust and deathstroke is done. "
Wesker isn't as smart as he is, Slade typically smacks around teams of super heroes, Wesker smacks around 2 normal humans then ultimately loses. Its a stomp in Slades favor "
The Resident Evil world isn't populated with super heroes, and the action found in the DC Universe is going to be a bit different than that of the Resident Evil Universe. Slade smacks around super heroes, because they can take it. If Wesker did that in the Resident Evil Universe, most of the protagonists would be dead, and the world would be full of Uroboros filled mutants. In terms of sheer  knowledge, Wesker is probably smarter. He was one of Umbrella's top researchers, and his plans have been pretty crazy. Also, of course he ultimately loses. Why on Earth would the game end with him winning?
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By progenitorigin

I would agree that Slade has the edge in intelligence due to his augmentation in thought process, but Wesker isn't exactly a slouch himself, he was a scientific researcher before he found it boring and enrolled in military.  Wesker hasn't just fought humans with a PIS ending, he's taken on 2 tyrants programmed similarly to Mr. X in Resident Evil 2, only their heads were helmeted (The Ivans, as they're called).  Both with amazing strength and speed, but ultimately killed by Wesker.  Wesker also took down a mutated Lisa Trevor, who by all means was practically immortal in the sense that nothing conventional could kill her, but Wesker managed to pin her and immobilize her until the explosion. 

Even without his powers, Wesker, with limited ammunition compared to the main characters, managed to take down the prototype tyrant from Resident Evil 0.  I think that even with Slade's physical augmentation, Wesker has the edge in speed, reaction time, and strength.  Slade has the edge in combat knowledge and H2H, but Wesker could manage, he's already shown he has formidable H2H skills by humiliating 2 seasoned veterans of combat, one with awards for marksmanship, that had near olympic conditioning (for example, punching the boulder in the volcano to get it to fall into the lava).  Yet when he punched Wesker full force in the face, it had absolutely no effect, not even a flinch. 

Deathstroke has more feats against metahumans, but Wesker has his own impressive feats against mutated tyrants with brute strength that could probably rival normal Hulk (speculation, but in seeing the tyrant in RE: Code Veronica X, and Mr. X in RE2, they've all shown to have immense superhuman strength).  Slade is fast, and agile, but Wesker's reaction time practically looks like teleportation to the eye.  I think that physically, Wesker has the edge over Slade, he's shown to be able to punch through human torso's, snap someone's neck while leaping mid-air, wrestle with RPG's fired at him in the dark which explode, leaving little to no effect to him physically, showing his durability. 

Due to the overall advantage in speed and strength with formidable H2H that, while not in the same class as Deathstroke, would be made up for in his reaction time.  Wesker's death was PIS and plotline jargon.  I go with Wesker in this fight.
csokane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By csokane

If Wesker ever won once, the whole world would be done for. Considering that there are no higher entities to set the world right, it would make sense for him to lose every time. 

^^ Agree with everything. Also, the Ivans mutated, and he still beat them down.

FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By FinalStar86
@csokane said:

" @FinalStar86 said:

" @csokane said:

Wesker isn't as smart as he is, Slade typically smacks around teams of super heroes, Wesker smacks around 2 normal humans then ultimately loses. Its a stomp in Slades favor "
The Resident Evil world isn't populated with super heroes, and the action found in the DC Universe is going to be a bit different than that of the Resident Evil Universe. Slade smacks around super heroes, because they can take it. If Wesker did that in the Resident Evil Universe, most of the protagonists would be dead, and the world would be full of Uroboros filled mutants. In terms of sheer  knowledge, Wesker is probably smarter. He was one of Umbrella's top researchers, and his plans have been pretty crazy. Also, of course he ultimately loses. Why on Earth would the game end with him winning? "
Doesn't matter, Wesker  [like most characters] is written to scale with his own universe, if you threw him into DCU almost any Titan would dispatch of him easily.  Wesker isn't capable of killing the main characters in RE so easily because he is unable to, and he toys with them a lot also.  

In terms of science Wesker may be smarter, that is the only advantage he has here, in terms of tactical expertise and combat knowledge Slade makes Wesker looks like a child on down syndrome, and he is a better fighter and outclasses him physically, Wesker isn't fast enough to overwhelm Slade with speed either, if Wesker tried to blitz him, Slade would grab him by the throat and break his neck.  

Basically, Wesker is outclassed in every nearly every aspect, he can move fast but Slade has been reacting to speedsters and people far faster then Wesker for the past 20 years, 
Wesker won't land a single hit, Slade could literally toy with him and pick him apart just for fun
Doesn't matter, it's part of the storyline and its canon.
theiconic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By theiconic

gotta give it to the deathstroke

csokane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By csokane

Doesn't matter, Wesker  [like most characters] is written to scale with his own universe,

Exactly.

if you threw him into DCU almost any Titan would dispatch of him easily.

God no. 

Wesker isn't capable of killing the main characters in RE so easily because he is unable to,  

and he toys with them a lot also.  

I can't count the number of times he has been in a position to do so. A video game wouldn't be fun if the bad guy killed you 10 minutes into it.

In terms of science Wesker may be smarter, that is the only advantage he has here, in terms of tactical expertise and combat knowledge Slade makes Wesker looks like a child on down syndrome,

He was in the army, lead a special ops team, fought tyrants, masterminded elaborate plans that would work in real life, but don't in the games because bad guys don't win. 

and he is a better fighter and outclasses him physically, 

Wesker is so fast it seems like short range teleportation. Also, Wesker eats hits from tyrants and god knows what else. In terms of brute strength, he's also ahead of Slade.

Wesker isn't fast enough to overwhelm Slade with speed either, if Wesker tried to blitz him, Slade would grab him by the throat and break his neck.    

^^^^
Nooooooooooooooooooooo. Even if Slade won, he wouldn't be able to massively outclass him like that.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By progenitorigin

I don't agree that Wesker being tossed in DCU would be any different of a threat than he was in his own universe.  Take for example what I mentioned about Chris Redfield's olympic conditioning, and they decided to match him against The Hulk in the previews of Marvel vs. Capcom 3.  While not canon, it's still a "What if?" Situation, and Chris seemed to hold his own during.
csokane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By csokane

The clip in this thread shows Wesker in a position to kill Chris and Sheva. He is easily capable of killing the main characters, but again, this is a video game. It doesn't go down like that. For the sake of there being more games, the writers would never let Wesker win either.

FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By FinalStar86
@csokane said:

"

Doesn't matter, Wesker  [like most characters] is written to scale with his own universe,

Exactly.

if you threw him into DCU almost any Titan would dispatch of him easily.

God no. 

Wesker isn't capable of killing the main characters in RE so easily because he is unable to,  

and he toys with them a lot also.  

I can't count the number of times he has been in a position to do so. A video game wouldn't be fun if the bad guy killed you 10 minutes into it.

In terms of science Wesker may be smarter, that is the only advantage he has here, in terms of tactical expertise and combat knowledge Slade makes Wesker looks like a child on down syndrome,

He was in the army, lead a special ops team, fought tyrants, masterminded elaborate plans that would work in real life, but don't in the games because bad guys don't win. 

and he is a better fighter and outclasses him physically, 

Wesker is so fast it seems like short range teleportation. Also, Wesker eats hits from tyrants and god knows what else. In terms of brute strength, he's also ahead of Slade.

Wesker isn't fast enough to overwhelm Slade with speed either, if Wesker tried to blitz him, Slade would grab him by the throat and break his neck.    

^^^^
Nooooooooooooooooooooo. Even if Slade won, he wouldn't be able to massively outclass him like that.

"
 "That makes no sense, why would he be able to do whatever he wanted?

Right, he has combat experience against mindless enemies that pose no thread to anyone that can actually operate a firearm and get killed by normal humans, how does this help him again?

That part really isn't debateable, in terms of combat intelligence and tactical expertise, Wesker is average and is nothing compared to Slade]

Yes he's fast, but not fast enough to fight Slade, Wesker's speed won't be a problem because Slade has been owning characters faster then Wesker for the past 20 years now.  

Yeah? And Slade takes hits from class 100 bricks, speedsters and other characters that could solo REverse, Slade was able to shatter glass that was missle proof, Wesker is outclassed in every physical aspect except possibly speed.

I'm not making it seem like he outclasses him physically, he DOES out class him physically, Wesker only seemed like a badass because he smacked around two normal humans, Deathstroke does this to SUPER HUMANS and has been doing so for the past 20 years now.  The only bone I am going to throw Wesker is that he has speed but again, it's not enough to overwhelm Slade, Ravager Nightwing Jericho and Donna Troy couldn't land a single hit on Slade, Wesker is going to look dumb founded and is probably going to soil himself when he realizes he can't tag Slade  before Slade knocks his head off 
Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By saiyan_earthling

I gotta give the battle to Deathstroke. If he could take out Impulse and the Flash, he can take out Wesker as well.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By progenitorigin

Wesker is above average in the sense that he is a prototype of a perfect human in Lord Spencer's evolutionary vision.  Wesker has above average intelligence.  Science is science, no matter what universe you're in, and Wesker was a scientific researcher before he even gained his powers.  Slade does have the advantage in thought process due to his own augmentation, but Wesker's no slouch, if he's able to take on 2 superhuman Tyrants all by his lonesome, that shows his combat skill complimenting his powers. 

And as shown above, he's able to take on 2 people at once while toying with them, just tossing his sunglasses, knocking them both stupid, and putting his sunglasses back on as if nothing happened.  Slade has tagged the Flash and other speedsters, but none with the durability which Wesker possesses.  An RPG missile is an RPG missile, in any universe, and Wesker physically wrestled with the RPG missiles in the dark, had them explode in his face, and came out unscathed.  If Wesker can take that kind of punishment, even if Slade tags him, Wesker would get his hands on him and use his superhuman strength to tear into Slade. 

If Slade has taken any kind of punishment like an RPG missile to the face and came out unscathed, I would love to see the scan, because otherwise, Wesker would have an edge in durability and healing factor.  I have no doubt that Slade could tag Wesker, but I don't think he has the strength to actually put Wesker down, even with his weapons. 

So unless there's proof of Slade taking that much firepower point blank and coming out of it still fighting, Wesker would take this victory.
csokane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By csokane

"  Right, he has combat experience against mindless enemies that pose no thread to anyone that can actually operate a firearm and get killed by normal humans, how does this help him again? " 

We're selling things a bit short aren't we? Surviving in that situation, where not just the people but every living organism is a potential monster, is tough in itself.  

"  That part really isn't debateable, in terms of combat intelligence and tactical expertise, Wesker is average and is nothing compared to Slade] " 

Saying he is nothing is over the top. He was the captain of his STARS team which is something in itself, and again, he had to deal with multiple situations where everything around him was some sort of mutated monster: Tyrants, Lickers, lurkers, Cerebruses, etc. 

"  Yes he's fast, but not fast enough to fight Slade, Wesker's speed won't be a problem because Slade has been owning characters faster then Wesker for the past 20 years now.   " 

It comes down to how he uses his speed. I'm not saying speed is Wesker's only weapon. Depending on how he handled it, he could beat Slade. 

"  Yeah? And Slade takes hits from class 100 bricks, speedsters and other characters that could solo REverse, Slade was able to shatter glass that was missle proof, Wesker is outclassed in every physical aspect except possibly speed. " 

He has an insanely quick healing factor. He has been hit by mutated tyrants. Hell, he's been stabbed by mutated tyrants. He's gone toe to toe with BOWs. He was able to control Uroboros (literally every person infected with it either died immediately or dissolved into a host), but he was able to keep in control. 

"  I'm not making it seem like he outclasses him physically, he DOES out class him physically, Wesker only seemed like a badass because he smacked around two normal humans, Deathstroke does this to SUPER HUMANS and has been doing so for the past 20 years now. " 

Again, the tyrants and BOWs  he has killed time and time again are what we should be looking at.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By progenitorigin
@csokane said:
""  Right, he has combat experience against mindless enemies that pose no thread to anyone that can actually operate a firearm and get killed by normal humans, how does this help him again? "  We're selling things a bit short aren't we? Surviving in that situation, where not just the people but every living organism is a potential monster, is tough in itself.   "  That part really isn't debateable, in terms of combat intelligence and tactical expertise, Wesker is average and is nothing compared to Slade] "  Saying he is nothing is over the top. He was the captain of his STARS team which is something in itself, and again, he had to deal with multiple situations where everything around him was some sort of mutated monster: Tyrants, Lickers, lurkers, Cerebruses, etc.  "  Yes he's fast, but not fast enough to fight Slade, Wesker's speed won't be a problem because Slade has been owning characters faster then Wesker for the past 20 years now.   "  It comes down to how he uses his speed. I'm not saying speed is Wesker's only weapon. Depending on how he handled it, he could beat Slade.  "  Yeah? And Slade takes hits from class 100 bricks, speedsters and other characters that could solo REverse, Slade was able to shatter glass that was missle proof, Wesker is outclassed in every physical aspect except possibly speed. "  He has an insanely quick healing factor. He has been hit by mutated tyrants. Hell, he's been stabbed by mutated tyrants. He's gone toe to toe with BOWs. He was able to control Uroboros (literally every person infected with it either died immediately or dissolved into a host), but he was able to keep in control.  "  I'm not making it seem like he outclasses him physically, he DOES out class him physically, Wesker only seemed like a badass because he smacked around two normal humans, Deathstroke does this to SUPER HUMANS and has been doing so for the past 20 years now. "  Again, the tyrants and BOWs  he has killed time and time again are what we should be looking at. "

Very nice.
csokane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By csokane

Thanks. Also, I don't think Slade could take on two tyrants, beat them, have them mutate, and kill them armed only with a few guns.

FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By FinalStar86

Compared to Slade, Wesker is a massive slouch, he can take on two Tyrants by himself while Slade can on multiple opponents that can solo RE verse by himself, the comparison is non existent 

Yes, Wesker can smack around two NORMAL humans, what Wesker does to Chris and Sheva, Slade does to Cyborg, Beast Boy, Donna Troy, Jericho, Star Fire and numerous others, I'm not home right now so I can't show any scans but Slade has survived hits from Donna and Cyborg, was practically unharmed by an explosive arrow shot by Arsenal, survived hits from freaking Aquaman, healed from a damaged spine.  In terms of durability and healing factor Wesker is again massively outclassed

Slade has harmed class 100 bricks with physical force before, Wesker could possibly get one shotted in this fight if Slade wanted didn't want to toy around with him

FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By FinalStar86
@csokane said:

"  Right, he has combat experience against mindless enemies that pose no thread to anyone that can actually operate a firearm and get killed by normal humans, how does this help him again? " 

We're selling things a bit short aren't we? Surviving in that situation, where not just the people but every living organism is a potential monster, is tough in itself.  

"  That part really isn't debateable, in terms of combat intelligence and tactical expertise, Wesker is average and is nothing compared to Slade] " 

Saying he is nothing is over the top. He was the captain of his STARS team which is something in itself, and again, he had to deal with multiple situations where everything around him was some sort of mutated monster: Tyrants, Lickers, lurkers, Cerebruses, etc. 

"  Yes he's fast, but not fast enough to fight Slade, Wesker's speed won't be a problem because Slade has been owning characters faster then Wesker for the past 20 years now.   " 

It comes down to how he uses his speed. I'm not saying speed is Wesker's only weapon. Depending on how he handled it, he could beat Slade. 

"  Yeah? And Slade takes hits from class 100 bricks, speedsters and other characters that could solo REverse, Slade was able to shatter glass that was missle proof, Wesker is outclassed in every physical aspect except possibly speed. " 

He has an insanely quick healing factor. He has been hit by mutated tyrants. Hell, he's been stabbed by mutated tyrants. He's gone toe to toe with BOWs. He was able to control Uroboros (literally every person infected with it either died immediately or dissolved into a host), but he was able to keep in control. 

"  I'm not making it seem like he outclasses him physically, he DOES out class him physically, Wesker only seemed like a badass because he smacked around two normal humans, Deathstroke does this to SUPER HUMANS and has been doing so for the past 20 years now. " 

Again, the tyrants and BOWs  he has killed time and time again are what we should be looking at. 

Not at all, normal humans survived and defeated Tyrants before.

Not at all, its simple fact, Wesker being the Captain of a Police Team does him no favors here, fighting mindless monsters with no intelligence that NORMAL humans can kill doesn't help him either

No, but it's his only advantage in this fight and Slade typically toys around with characters faster then Wesker is, it doesn't matter how he handled it, Wesker wouldn't be able to land a single hit if Slade chose not to let him.  

Yeah? Slade took 40 rounds in the chest and smiled,  survived hits from Cyborg and Donna Troy, was unphased by Aresnal's explosive arrow.  \
You make it seem like these Tyrants and BOW's are on par with the Titans and Outsiders that Slade typically owns, they aren't in fact several members of the Titans and the Outsiders would demolish the RE Verse.  

Again, Teams of heroes>>>Tyrants and BOW's 
Seriously please stop comparing them, Donna Troy could kill every being in RE verse and she couldn't land a hit on Slade
csokane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By csokane

Wesker has an insanely fast healing factor. Slade doesn't have the brute force a tyrant does, and Wesker was healing up from tyrant hits, burn wounds, rpgs, and a number of other things. In terms of durability, I don't see how he outclassed. A damaged spine is one thing, but I remember Slade needing medical help for that. Wesker was skewered by a giant tyrant claw, and he woke up fully healed a short while later (an hour at the most). A powerful hit is one thing, but Wesker has woken up extremely fast from damage that has ripped his body up. Characters from DC would easily be infected and turned.

FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By FinalStar86
@csokane said:
" Wesker has an insanely fast healing factor. Slade doesn't have the brute force a tyrant does, and Wesker was healing up from tyrant hits, burn wounds, rpgs, and a number of other things. In terms of durability, I don't see how he outclassed. A damaged spine is one thing, but I remember Slade needing medical help for that. Wesker was skewered by a giant tyrant claw, and he woke up fully healed a short while later (few hours at the most). Characters from DC would easily be infected and turned. "
Once again, Slade healed from a damaged spine, his healing factor is only a notch or two below characters like Wolverine's, Wesker's isn't
Let me know when a Tyrant can smash through missle proof glass

I am starting to doubt that you actually read any comics, you constantly compare these Tyrants and BOW's to freaking Titans when most of them could solo the entire RE verse, 

Yeah? And Wesker doesn't have the brute strenght that Cyborg, Aquaman, Beast Boy, or Donna Troy have, what is your point exactly?
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By progenitorigin
@FinalStar86 said:
"Compared to Slade, Wesker is a massive slouch, he can take on two Tyrants by himself while Slade can on multiple opponents that can solo RE verse by himself, the comparison is non existent   Yes, Wesker can smack around two NORMAL humans, what Wesker does to Chris and Sheva, Slade does to Cyborg, Beast Boy, Donna Troy, Jericho, Star Fire and numerous others, I'm not home right now so I can't show any scans but Slade has survived hits from Donna and Cyborg, was practically unharmed by an explosive arrow shot by Arsenal, survived hits from freaking Aquaman, healed from a damaged spine.  In terms of durability and healing factor Wesker is again massively outclassed  Slade has harmed class 100 bricks with physical force before, Wesker could possibly get one shotted in this fight if Slade wanted didn't want to toy around with him "

I wouldn't exactly call Chris a "normal" human, he's shown to have olympic conditioning, and the day a normal, every-day joe can pound the living hell out of a boulder to get it to fall into lava, I wouldn't exactly call that a mediocre feat.  Yeah, Wade has taken punishment before and survived, but does he take huge punishment and shrug it off? Like I said, as good as Slade is, his durability is still beneath what Albert Wesker's shown in his feats.  If Wesker can shrug off the full firepower of an RPG missile point blank and shrug it off, there's nothing Wade could do to put him down, as I said earlier.  If Wesker's punched a hole through a human torso, at least Wade has a suit that could prevent that, but it would send him flying, just as it's shown playing as Wesker and using the thrust punch.  Just like said above, I would like to see Wade with his regular weapons take on two huge tyrants with superhuman strength and speed, with helmeted heads to keep them from getting one-shotted, and then mutating to become an even bigger threat. 

Wesker takes this.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By FinalStar86
@progenitor: Chris IS a normal human, he may have a decent level of physical stats but in the end he is still a HUMAN.  Pounding the boulder was a gameplay mechanic, seriously I would of thought better even from you, and really pushing a boulder isn't a big deal because it's in a spherical shape, it's not as hard as pushing something with a flat bottom. 

Like I said, you obviousl have not read any comics with Slade in it [although I knew that before I came in here] Wesker can shrug off an RPG explosion, Slade can shrug off Arsenals explosive arrows and hits from Donna Troy, Cyborg, Aquaman, Superboy and other characters with superhuman strenght, 

Wesker can punch a hole through a human torso, Slade can bust through glass that can withstand the impact of missles 
Next   

Slade without weapons was smacking around Donna Troy who would solo the Resident Evil universe, Ravager Jericho and other Titans and was practically toying with them, Wesker was defeated by two HUMANS

Slade takes this, Wesker won't land a single hit
btw its Slade, not Wade
csokane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By csokane

"I am starting to doubt that you actually read any comics, you constantly compare these Tyrants and BOW's to freaking Titans when most of them could solo the entire RE verse, "

If we're talking the titans kill wave after wave of monsters, then quite possibly yes they could do it. You factor in they don't know what they're doing in the bigging and severale of them are liable to get infected. The RE Verse is like our own except with the viruses that mutate organisms. I do read comic books, hence me being on this site.-_-

"Yeah? And Wesker doesn't have the brute strenght that Cyborg, Aquaman, Beast Boy, or Donna Troy have, what is your point exactly?  " 

I meant, sure Slade has taken strong hits, but Wesker has been ripped up and healed himself. 

"  Once again, Slade healed from a damaged spine, his healing factor is only a notch or two below characters like Wolverine's, Wesker's isn't 
Let me know when a Tyrant can smash through missle proof glass " 

I need a second.
csokane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By csokane

A T-103 tyrant was picking up train cars and throwing them at you. Wesker put down a strong version of these (two actually) at the same time, and then beat them again after they mutated with just his bare hands and a pistol. A T103 also jumped into a smelting pot, healed itself up, and got back to its mission. These tyrants were no slouches. And if you think about, of course the titans should do very well in the RE Verse. Like I said before, the RE Verse is nearly like our own except for these viruses. Wesker is the only person in it who is excluded from this.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By progenitorigin
@FinalStar86 said:
"@progenitor: Chris IS a normal human, he may have a decent level of physical stats but in the end he is still a HUMAN.  Pounding the boulder was a gameplay mechanic, seriously I would of thought better even from you, and really pushing a boulder isn't a big deal because it's in a spherical shape, it's not as hard as pushing something with a flat bottom.   Like I said, you obviousl have not read any comics with Slade in it [although I knew that before I came in here] Wesker can shrug off an RPG explosion, Slade can shrug off Arsenals explosive arrows and hits from Donna Troy, Cyborg, Aquaman and other characters with superhuman strenght,   Wesker can punch a hole through a human torso, Slade can bust through glass that can withstand the impact of missles  Next     Slade without weapons was smacking around Donna Troy who would solo the Resident Evil universe, Ravager Jericho and other Titans and was practically toying with them, Wesker was defeated by two HUMANS  Slade takes this, Wesker won't land a single hit btw its Slade, not Wade "

My bad, Slade.  Was reading up on recent Deadpool earlier, thanks for the correction.  Like you said earlier, even if it's ridiculous like that video above of someone punching and slamming a boulder, it's canon to the series.  I only showed that to prove that Chris isn't a normal guy, he's an expert marksman who's survived and made a living of destroying BOW's that, if out of control, could destroy the world.  Look at what happened with Marvel Zombies, they became infected just as easily as someone in the RE-verse.  My point here is that although Slade could tag Wesker, I seriously doubt he has the force needed to put Wesker down, not when he's been punched full force in the face by a guy with olympic-level conditioning and basically ignoring it without it even causing him to flinch.  If he tagged Wesker, and Wesker got a hold of Slade, he wouldn't need to have Superman or Aquaman strength to beat Slade into submission, he has enough power to punch through a human torso, punch through solid steel, leap from side to side down a huge elevator shaft until reaching the bottom with literally little to no effort in doing so, even leaping upwards to the elevator column when he was battling the Ivan's with, again, little to no effort. 

Wesker shrugs off the immense explosion of an RPG missile point blank and attacks as if it never happened.  When Slade gets such powerful punishment point blank, he may not act impressed, but his body would be sent flying, and he would need his healing factor.  An RPG missile point blank has the power to blow limbs away, and Slade can't regrow limbs.  In fact, during his healing factor after such punishment, his mind goes temporarily unstable. 

Slade does not have the power to put down Wesker, and until there is proof of Slade taking punishment the calibur of an explosive RPG missile point blank and having no injuries whatsoever, it proves Wesker has superior durability, which would be a factor, because Wesker does have superhuman strength to an un estimated level, and could defeat Slade.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#41  Edited By Ferro Vida

If Deathstroke was armed I'd say he can win, but as this is strictly hand to hand I would say Wesker. His speed and durability will make him too tough to put down.

FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By FinalStar86
@csokane: No, they flat out can do it, numerous could solo.  Sure they can get infected but that is irrelevant because you constantly talk about Wesker fighting two Tyrants which almost any Titan could do effortlessly, someone like Cyborg could kill thousands of them and Slade has owned him numerous times.  

Yeah? Geo Force completely destroyed Slade's heart and he was still alive, the Doctors said that he could grow a new one. 
csokane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By csokane

I agreed with you on that. "  And if you think about, of course the titans should do very well in the RE Verse. Like I said before, the RE Verse is nearly like our own except for these viruses. " Cyborg could do that yeah, but do you think cyborg coud beat Wesker?

FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By FinalStar86
@progenitor: Uh huh, It is canon but again, it's not a big deal because he pushed a heavy yet spherical object.  Chris is still a human.  A conditioned human but still a human.  
Why even bring in Marvel Zombies when it's arguably the biggest CIS in the past 10 years?  

You seem to be ignoring that Slade harms class 100 bricks with physical force, he could easily harm Wesker and possibly one shot him because Wesker isn't durable enough to withstand blows from a guy that can shatter Missile proof glass.  

He wouldn't need Superman or Aquaman level strenght, thing is though Weskers current strenght isn't sufficient enough to harm Slade, if Wesker landed a hit [which is doubtful] Slade would shrug it off, if Slade landed a hit [which he will] Weskers head would come off or he would least have massive brain trauma anda fractured skull, not saying that would kill him but it would put him out of comission for a while.  

You can talk about taking an RPG blast all you like, Slade took a shot from Superboy, got up then Wonder Girl grabs him with her lasso then slams him through a building which he survives, getting pinded on by two class 100 bricks>>RPG  

Actually that just proves that you know little about Slade, the Doctors stated that he could regrow his heart when Geo Force destroyed his with a sword.  

Slade has the power to harm class 100 bricks, Wesker won't survive more then 1 or 2 hits from Slade.    Not only does Wesker lack to the strenght to match Slade, he lacks the speed also, Wesker could try to land hits on Slade all day and he would dodge everyone just like he did against numerous characters that are faster then Wesker, there is nothing he can do in this fight.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By FinalStar86
@csokane said:

" I agreed with you on that. "  And if you think about, of course the titans should do very well in the RE Verse. Like I said before, the RE Verse is nearly like our own except for these viruses. " Cyborg could do that yeah, but do you think cyborg coud beat Wesker? "

Why would Cyborg, someone with superhuman strenght and enough blasting power to level a city block, lose to a guy that is barely above human? Wesker would end up hurting his own hand by trying to hit Cyborg/. 

Also if you want to talk about killing monsters, maybe you should read Titans Blackest Night where Slade was owning several Black Lanterns at once and was only losing because they kept coming back.

Also if you want to talk about durability, their was an issue of the Outsiders where Slade was withstanding attacks from Black Lightning, Metamorpho and Halo at the same time, 3 others that could solo REverse
csokane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By csokane

"i f Slade landed a hit [which he will] Weskers head would come off or he would least have massive brain trauma anda fractured skull, not saying that would kill him but it would put him out of comission for a while.   " 
 If this held true for every fight Slade was win, a lot more people would be dead or injured.  

I did read Blackest Night... and Wesker is more than barely above human. If Chris Redfield is close to the best a normal human can be, then Wesker is miles ahead of him. Cyborg would have to fight those tyrants with just his fists and a pistol. I'm sure he'd win, but his performance wouldn't be any better than Weskers. Even after they mutate, Wesker curbstomps though. This also proves that he is a LOT more than human, not barely. Also, Wesker did get stabbed through the heart, and the spine, most of his upper body actually, and he recovered in less than an hour.

FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By FinalStar86
@csokane said:

" "i f Slade landed a hit [which he will] Weskers head would come off or he would least have massive brain trauma anda fractured skull, not saying that would kill him but it would put him out of comission for a while.   "  If this held true for every fight Slade was win, a lot more people would be dead or injured.   I did read Blackest Night... and Wesker is more than barely above human. If Chris Redfield is close to the best a normal human can be, then Wesker is miles ahead of him. Cyborg would have to fight those tyrants with just his fists and a pistol. I'm sure he'd win, but his performance wouldn't be any better than Weskers. Even after they mutate, Wesker curbstomps though. This also proves that he is a LOT more than human, not barely. Also, Wesker did get stabbed through the heart, and the spine, most of his upper body actually, and he recovered in less than an hour. "

Usually Slade holds back on alot of street level characters, plus most Street level characters have better durability feats then Wesker does, Batman for example survived the explosion of an entire building while he was still inside.

Maybe Slade won't knock his head off but he could potentially kill him with just a few hits or at least KO him, probably decapitate him with his sword or rip his head off with his abre hands

Here's Slade against the Titans, notice how he mentions he could keep this up all day if he wanted to 

Also Chris isn't peak human or even Olympic level, don't know why people keep saying this, he may have moved a boulder but it means little because a boulder isn't that hard to move because of its shape.  I won't deny that Chris has been conditioned, I won't deny that Wesker has some superhuman stats.    Thing is Slade has been smacking around characters far superior to Wesker for the past 20 years nowl.

Cyborg would rip Tyrants apart with his bare hands.  They would have no way of harming him unless then targeted his organic parts which only make up less then a quarter of his body.  That would pretty much be more efficient then Weskers performance

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Random Bucket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#48  Edited By Random Bucket

I think Wesker would eventually take Deathstroke out after a long @$$ battle due to the fact that Deathstroke can out maneuver Wesker for the majority of the fight but wouldn't really be able to do any damage to Wesker I mean even if Deathstroke had a rocket launcher with unlimited ammo he would still get beaten I mean it took Wesker tumbling into a volcano to kill him I doubt any weapon that's actually in real life can simulate the amount of heat a volcano's packing

FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By FinalStar86
@Random Bucket:I just showed scans of Deathstroke smacking around Donna Troy yet he can't harm Wesker, oh the irony
csokane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By csokane

The only time I've really seen Slade is in Identity Crisis. He was crazy in it yeah, but with prep, I can see Wesker having the same results. I know this point is controversial, but when it comes down to it, I don't think we'll ever really know.