Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By KMART4455

Albert Wesker Vs Batman..

random encounter.

Batman has usual gadgets

Wesker is out for blood

City setting at night

FOR THE RECORD THIS IS TO SETTLE A DEBATE WITH A FRIEND I BELIEVE WESKER TAKES THIS

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By jashro44

Blood lusted wesker is going to take this from what I have seen.

society619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By society619

Batman is getting murked w/o prep

e3zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By e3zombie

Spite!

KMART4455

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By KMART4455

@e3zombie said:

Spite!

not necessarily

society619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By society619
Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

This has been done.

EDIT: and in a random, I cannot see how Batman can win this one.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By renamed040924

@KMART4455 said:

@e3zombie said:

Spite!

not necessarily

Wesker is far stronger, faster, and more durable than Batman. He tanks RPGs to the face, and 10 tons of steel girders falling onto his head from several stories up only dazes him. If Batman punched Wesker he'd probably just hurt his hand.

Twentyfive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Twentyfive

(¬■_■)

He got this!

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Vaeternus

Without prep, Bruce isn't going to do much here

KMART4455

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By KMART4455

@nickzambuto said:

@KMART4455 said:

@e3zombie said:

Spite!

not necessarily

Wesker is far stronger, faster, and more durable than Batman. He tanks RPGs to the face, and 10 tons of steel girders falling onto his head from several stories up only dazes him. If Batman punched Wesker he'd probably just hurt his hand.

Yet Chris Redfield found a way to win... Interesting that you dont think Bats could

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By FourthDeity

@KMART4455 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@KMART4455 said:

@e3zombie said:

Spite!

not necessarily

Yet Chris Redfield found a way to win... Interesting that you dont think Bats could

Does Batman walk around with launchers?Chris knows for a fact that if he didn't occupy Weskers attention with that launcher and the help of Sheva he would have died the second he caught Weskers glasses.

starscream1479

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By starscream1479

spite.

wesker incredibly stomps.

HayDoom64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By HayDoom64

Batman isn't useless without 'prep time', and if he's smart enough to devise these plans who's to say how long it will take him to actually come up with them. Ofcourse, he wont have the necessary gear immediately. Anything 'Chris and Sheva' can do between them, i'm confident the Bat could do seldom. They are good soldiers, but quite insignificant in the scheme of things where as people often put their money on batman in the toughest of situations. All that of said! Wesker is a beast. Too fast, too strong... and smart enough to know better than to let batman retreat. I'd say Batman realizes wesker outclasses him physically, and attempts to get away. Wesker pops up infront of him and kneads him like dough.

KMART4455

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By KMART4455

@starscream1479 said:

spite.

not necessarily

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By renamed040924

@KMART4455 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@KMART4455 said:

@e3zombie said:

Spite!

not necessarily

Chris Redfield had a partner, plot device, and a heavy dosing of PIS, none of which Batman has in the given scenario. You as the OP specified this as a random encounter in the middle of a random city. There is nothing stopping Wesker from simply snapping Batman's neck at bullet time speeds.

@HayDoom64 said:

Batman isn't useless without 'prep time', and if he's smart enough to devise these plans who's to say how long it will take him to actually come up with them. Ofcourse, he wont have the necessary gear immediately. Anything 'Chris and Sheva' can do between them, i'm confident the Bat could do seldom. They are good soldiers, but quite insignificant in the scheme of things where as people often put their money on batman in the toughest of situations. All that of said! Wesker is a beast. Too fast, too strong... and smart enough to know better than to let batman retreat. I'd say Batman realizes wesker outclasses him physically, and attempts to get away. Wesker pops up infront of him and kneads him like dough.

This is exactly what will happen.

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#18  Edited By KainScion

@KMART4455 said:

@starscream1479 said:

spite.

not necessarily

dont let the batman fanboys fool you. batman dies horribly.

KMART4455

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By KMART4455

@nickzambuto said:

@KMART4455 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@KMART4455 said:

@e3zombie said:

Spite!

not necessarily

Chris Redfield had a partner, plot device, and a heavy dosing of PIS, none of which Batman has in the given scenario. You as the OP specified this as a random encounter in the middle of a random city. There is nothing stopping Wesker from simply snapping Batman's neck at bullet time speeds.

@HayDoom64 said:

Batman hardly needs Sheva lol what an absurd notion. Im not saying Bats wouldnt lose what im saying is if Chris Redfield can defeat him Certainly batman could.

KMART4455

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By KMART4455

@KainScion said:

@KMART4455 said:

@starscream1479 said:

spite.

not necessarily

dont let the batman fanboys fool you. batman dies horribly.

Im not saying he wont lol what im saying is it isnt necessarily spite. I mean Chris Redfield defeated him

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#21  Edited By KainScion

@KMART4455: yeah a guy with years of wxperience in this kind of thing plus a lot of guns a partner and plot device. its spite.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By renamed040924

@KMART4455 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@KMART4455 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@KMART4455 said:

@e3zombie said:

Spite!

not necessarily

@HayDoom64 said:

Batman hardly needs Sheva lol what an absurd notion. Im not saying Bats wouldnt lose what im saying is if Chris Redfield can defeat him Certainly batman could.

Let me rephrase: Chris won with a heavy dosing of PIS, and some plot device on the side.

As I said, if Batman punched Wesker he'd probably just hurt his hand. And with Wesker's speed, Batman isn't going to get the chance to run away and be strategic.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By renamed040924

@KainScion said:

@KMART4455: yeah a guy with years of wxperience in this kind of thing plus a lot of guns a partner and plot device. its spite.

No, it's not spite. The OP obviously believes Batman has a chance, therefore making this a mismatch. If it were spite, the entire point of this thread would be to make Batman look bad/ Wesker look good, which he isn't doing as evidence by him defending Batman.

KMART4455

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By KMART4455

@nickzambuto said:

@KainScion said:

No, it's not spite. The OP obviously believes Batman has a chance, therefore making this a mismatch. If it were spite, the entire point of this thread would be to make Batman look bad/ Wesker look good, which he isn't doing as evidence by him defending Batman.

I honestly couldnt care less for batman.. I should have been more specific with the beginning post.. I have edited it now..

Avatar image for twix_right_side
Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Twix_Right_Side

Bump.

Strength: Wesker is consistently shown as stronger

Speed: Wesker also has this edge. To the human eye,it looks like he's teleporting when he moves. He's dodged gunfire with acrobatic maneuvers (like Batman),and he can dodge bullets after they are fired without even trying. Even if he's basically casually strolling. He has a very large speed advantage (not that Batman hasn't dodged bullets,but he'll have trouble reacting to Wesker's superior speed).

Skill: Batman.

Durability: I am not sure.Probably Batman,but I'm not sure

Agility: This doesn't exactly have much of a factor in this fight,but Batman

Stealth: Undeniably Batman,but I don't think he'll use it on Wesker right off the Bat (no pun intended),and the fight honestly won't last long.

Batman's only edge is his gadgetry,but he won't even use it lethally (until he has absolute assurance that Wesker can take it via observation,but by then Batman will already be dead),and I'm sure Wesker can dodge/take most of what's in his belt.

Anyway,Wesker takes this imo

OhItsThatGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wesker wins. Batman can't hope to overcome his speed, strength, and durability.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wesker. Speed kills.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can I get some details on Wesker's capabilities?Don't care if he wins or not just want to know what he can do

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman will certainly give him a much better fight than Redfield and Sheva put together. I can see Wesker taking it with some difficulty.

dimitridkatsis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wesker can take it if he doesn't start his usual non stop gloating.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

@reaverlation: This scene should be enough to let you know what is major skills are. If he's Blood lusted, Batman is doomed.

Wesker can also catch and tank RPG fire only leaving him stunned for a brief time.

Avatar image for sirbaronobeefdip
SirBaronOBeefdip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By SirBaronOBeefdip

Batman dodge darksieds undodgable omega beams. Wesker gets his ass beat

thecoolest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By thecoolest

Batman has better feats.

Catching a RPG round is nice, but Bruce once dodged a sniper round that was going 1000 meters per second and he dodged it while his back was turned, just feeling the air move around the round. RPG-7 rounds don't travel that fast.

Wesker is a 4-5 tonner? So is Killer croc, and Bruce still held his jaws open and broke them (King Kong style).

Wesker can punch through people? Batman decapitated a 15-20 feat robot in a single strike.

And I'm not even listing his ridiculous feats like one-shotting Cheetah.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By DarthAznable

Wesker.

No Caption Provided

F*ck your opinion.

Avatar image for black_of_shadow
Black_Of_Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wesker wins handily

thecoolest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wesker wins handily

Becuse?

Someone may make a case for him but I don' find the arguments persuasive.

Ironshinobi88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OK LETS CLEAR UP THIS NONSENSE ONCE AND FOR ALL:

The only reason Chris and Sheva a won was because of a plot device meant to weaken Wesker which they had used on him throughout their encounters in the form of a serum. Without thisbthey would have gotten killed.

2- Therefore without the serum Batman is dead. Wesker is effectively unkillable through most conventional means. Unless batman has a mother box t bfr him he's not doing anything