#1 Posted by SilkNSmooth (118 posts) - - Show Bio

Vs

#2 Posted by Hyperlight (5493 posts) - - Show Bio

smith probably

#3 Posted by SilkNSmooth (118 posts) - - Show Bio

I think wesker will win he is also bullet time fast and he can heal he just dodge bullets for fun

#4 Posted by Mattersuit (4270 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with Smith here.

#6 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio

Smith beats Wesker, and takes his glasses back.

#7 Posted by SilkNSmooth (118 posts) - - Show Bio

@whitepowerniqqa: ok never knew thanks

#8 Posted by nickzambuto (12959 posts) - - Show Bio

Wesker wins.

They both move fast, difference is Wesker's speed is through the perception of bullet timers. Pretty sure he's also superior physically.

#9 Posted by Bossmonster (2167 posts) - - Show Bio

@whitepowerniqqa: That one didn't seem to be conclusive.

Here is a question, which version of Smith are we talking about? or rather from which movie? Matrix, Reloaded, or revolutions?

Wesker would stomp Matrix Smith and I think he would do it easily. The agents can be killed with Bullets, hard impacts. Wesker is good enough and fast enough to hit him with either.

Reloaded Smith is a better challenges as he actually seems a bit stronger in this one. However, Pipe to face was killing some of his incarnations, more over, I am under the impression that he was not more powerful than the upgraded Agents from that movie. If this is true, I still believe (and I am open to it being false) Wesker would still take it even if there were a large number. I think it would have to be at the level of the Burly Brawl to overwhelm Wesker, but this seems 1v1.

Revolutions Smith would destroy Wekser completely. I think Wesker could do some damage, but in the end, Flight and superior strength. I wonder if Wesker could easily walk away from the level of impact Smith put of Neo from the nose dive.

#10 Posted by whitepowerniqqa (92 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bossmonster: Based on the op, it looks like Agent smith from the matrix. Those are the only movies i've seen him in. Agent Smith also seems to have a faster healing factor. They both can dodge bullets and teleport real fast. I'm going with Agent Smith cause I like him alot more.

#11 Posted by Bossmonster (2167 posts) - - Show Bio

@whitepowerniqqa: lol. Alright.

Although, I dont' ever recall smith Healing.

#12 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

Smith could just duplicate himself loads, even Wesker wouldn't be able to cope with that...

#13 Posted by laflux (14223 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bossmonster said:

@whitepowerniqqa: That one didn't seem to be conclusive.

Here is a question, which version of Smith are we talking about? or rather from which movie? Matrix, Reloaded, or revolutions?

Wesker would stomp Matrix Smith and I think he would do it easily. The agents can be killed with Bullets, hard impacts. Wesker is good enough and fast enough to hit him with either.

Reloaded Smith is a better challenges as he actually seems a bit stronger in this one. However, Pipe to face was killing some of his incarnations, more over, I am under the impression that he was not more powerful than the upgraded Agents from that movie. If this is true, I still believe (and I am open to it being false) Wesker would still take it even if there were a large number. I think it would have to be at the level of the Burly Brawl to overwhelm Wesker, but this seems 1v1.

Revolutions Smith would destroy Wekser completely. I think Wesker could do some damage, but in the end, Flight and superior strength. I wonder if Wesker could easily walk away from the level of impact Smith put of Neo from the nose dive.

Really good analysis actually. New viner, you deserve a follow ;)

#14 Posted by Bossmonster (2167 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux:Oh man. I feel pressured now. Later I'm going to say something lame and lose it....... x_x

Thank you though. I will make efforts to at least remain cool for a little while longer.

#15 Posted by SilkNSmooth (118 posts) - - Show Bio

@guttridgeb: Forgot to add there no duplication allowed

#16 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

@SilkNSmooth said:

@guttridgeb: Forgot to add there no duplication allowed

Okay, in that case Wesker should take it.

#17 Posted by Killer_of_trolls (1852 posts) - - Show Bio

@guttridgeb: even though Smith can fly?

#18 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killer_of_trolls said:

@guttridgeb: even though Smith can fly?

Against someone like Wesker, aerial attacks won't make much difference to ground based attacks. Wesker is faster than the human eye can perceive, strong, durable and has a pretty amazing healing factor.

#19 Posted by Killer_of_trolls (1852 posts) - - Show Bio

@guttridgeb: Smith also is faster than the eye. Can you specify a speed feat.

#20 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killer_of_trolls: If I can find it on youtube, I'll have a look. I've never actually played Resident Evil properly, I only know this because of a debate I've been having with Sherlock.

#21 Posted by SilkNSmooth (118 posts) - - Show Bio

Well atleast it not no curbstomp