Albert Wesker (RE5) vs Claire Stanfield (Baccano!)

Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Random Encounter

Morals off

Claire is knows he up against a powerful enemy and is willing to go all out from the start

Wesker knows of Claire and his reputation

Standard Gear

Fight takes place in the streets of 1930s New York

If you need any info on either just ask

VS

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Sherlock

@slacker the hacker: Out of curiosity is Baccono any good?It seemed to me to have too many characters so i never got very far.Also can Claire heal like the dudes in the first episode did when they were gunned down in the bookstore?

slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sherlock said:

@slacker the hacker: Out of curiosity is Baccono any good?It seemed to me to have too many characters so i never got very far.Also can Claire heal like the dudes in the first episode did when they were gunned down in the bookstore?

Baccano is one of my favoirte anime and light novel series and it is very good I like it better than Durarara! and before we continue Claire is not an immortal hes just mortal in fact I'm thinking of using him next time you have tournament but on to this battle

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Sherlock

@slacker the hacker said:

@Sherlock said:

Baccano is one of my favoirte anime and light novel series and it is very good I like it better than Durarara! and before we continue Claire is not an immortal hes just mortal in fact I'm thinking of using him next time you have tournament but on to this battle

Well that being the case ill have to finish the series so i have some intel on him.Hope the batte goes well for you i might pop in again after im done watching like a week or two from now

slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sherlock said:

@slacker the hacker said:

@Sherlock said:

Well that being the case ill have to finish the series so i have some intel on him.Hope the batte goes well for you i might pop in again after im done watching like a week or two from now

Okay then but after you watch the series their are still a lot of other feats he has in the novels and their are some important things that Narita (The writer of Baccano! and many other series confirmed about Claire) and make sure you watch the dub and last but not least make sure you watch the 3 ovas because they also contain pure epicness

slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump