#1 Posted by Kimikirai (954 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

0_o

#3 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

wait what? 

#4 Posted by Kimikirai (954 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Woman in Texas wins.

Unless Naruto and Wesker can move faster than sound, they aren't going to hit her.

#5 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio

dumbass joke threads.....

*sigh*
#6 Edited by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

wow.....just wow. that is one amazing old woman. Oh the irony in this thread. LOL 

#7 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Who ever says revenge is a b!tch is seriously wrong. Irony is the worst of em all. 

#8 Posted by Kimikirai (954 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"wow.....just wow. that is one amazing old woman. Oh the irony in this thread. LOL "
I'm being sarcastic because I was annoyed at seeing the same argument in two seperate threads. XD
#9 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

HEY! Wow....look at that. That old lady dodged a bullet point blank...amazing no? 

#10 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

She must certainly be faster then sound, a bullet to be able to do that, no? 

come on legendary? Whatever happened to that? 
#11 Posted by Stance Castro (301 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"wow.....just wow. that is one amazing old woman. Oh the irony in this thread. LOL "
oldmagic said:
"Who ever says revenge is a b!tch is seriously wrong. Irony is the worst of em all. "
oldmagic said:
"HEY! Wow....look at that. That old lady dodged a bullet point blank...amazing no? "
oldmagic said:
"She must certainly be faster then sound, a bullet to be able to do that, no? 
"

Do you have the reaction time to dodge a bullet, oldmagic? You sound pretty confident.

#12 Edited by LegendaryKYJ (1334 posts) - - Show Bio
"oldmagic said:
"HEY! Wow....look at that. That old lady dodged a bullet point blank...amazing no? "
oldmagic said:
"She must certainly be faster then sound, a bullet to be able to do that, no? 
"

Take this out of context a little much?

"The woman was working behind the counter when a man walked in and pointed a gun at her face. The woman leaned to the right and ducked just as the man pulled the trigger."

*sigh* Frustrated a little much? I'm sorry I destroyed your world with the forums rules and logic of bullet timing. Maybe if the internet had like, the functions of a pop-up book it would be easier for you to understand the reaction time it takes for someone to dodge a bullet after it's been fired.  :'(

Stance Castro
said:

Do you have the reaction time to dodge a bullet, oldmagic? You sound pretty confident.
Well, according to him, people dodge bullets all the time, namely police officers. For some reason, it's hard for him to comprehend bullet time reflexes and faster then sound movement.
#13 Posted by King Saturn (223841 posts) - - Show Bio
Woman in Texas ? Mhmmm