Both are bloodlusted.

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By The_Imperator

Mordru has stated galaxy destroying power. What can the Starheart do? If it is equal to the entire Green Lantern Corps, than this is a fight.

Disclaimer: All I know of Mordru is from the scan that says he has galaxy destroying level of power, so if I am wrong, please correct me.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By New_World_Order

Avatar image for deactivated-1358091
deactivated-1358091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Bump

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By beatboks1

Mordru could solo the Legion of Super Heroes and also Soloed the LoSH / JLA / and JSA combined. Since full powered Allan bloodlusted could solo DC Earth he could likely do the same. the only time Mordru had Gal ay destroying power that I'm aware of was when he and Glorith absorbed the power of Infinite man ( a universal level being). Mordru of this era did one shot classic Fate which I would say would give him the edge by a little. should be close

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mordru wins

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Mordru.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@lol said:

Mordru wins

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mordru could solo the Legion of Super Heroes and also Soloed the LoSH / JLA / and JSA combined. Since full powered Allan bloodlusted could solo DC Earth he could likely do the same. the only time Mordru had Gal ay destroying power that I'm aware of was when he and Glorith absorbed the power of Infinite man ( a universal level being). Mordru of this era did one shot classic Fate which I would say would give him the edge by a little. should be close

The difference being that Mordru solo'd the Pre-Crisis teams.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beatboks1 said:

The difference being that Mordru solo'd the Pre-Crisis teams.

For LoSH pre COIE continuity is still canon. They changed it briefly and then reset back in Infinite Crisis. What infinite crisis did however was mean that the current cannon versions of Superman etc were no longer from a pocket universe so the power levels become those of post COIE.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beatboks1: We're using Pre-Crisis so he fought Pre-Crisis opponents. We don't say Pre-Retcon Molecule Man fought Post-Retcon Beyonder so he's less impressive.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Mordru.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Id go with Mordru by a slight advantage (although that is provided the star heart can't possess him)

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beatboks1: I would put my money on GL. Not only are they similarly powerful, but GL already fought and defeated Mordru before. Also, the hero usually has better chances than the villian, as a rule.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3: Alan has actually NEVER beaten Mordru. He has held him off for a while and held his own, but never won. Mordru has on the other hand actually taken Alan about 4 times and on one take his power from him. The Mordru that Alan has fought is post COIE 21st century Mordru. Between then and the 30th century Mordru will absorb a LOT more power (for one thing most of the power of Sorcerers world). In current continuitt 30th century Mordru >>>>> 21st Century Mkrdru. Pre COIE is even more powerful. He stomped/one shotted an AMPED classic Fate who had absorbed power from both Alan and Hal

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mordru stomps.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beatboks1: Wait, who's side are you on? XD

OK, maybe GL isn't as powerful as I have been lead to believe.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3: from my first post in this thread I've said Mordru should win.

Starheart possessed Alan is more powerful than standard so that version (which is in this thread) would have won all those battles with Mordru IMHO. Pre crisi 30th Century Mordru however is a beast of a different sort.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beatboks1: Oh, ok. I sometimes don't understand or know the comic book "hierarchy" as well as someone like you do. So, Pre-Crisis 30th Century Mordru>>>>>>Starheart possessed Alan>>>>>>>>>>>>21 Century Mordru>Alan Scott. Am I right?

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beatboks1: hey sorry to bump the thread but would you give fully bloodlusted Alan Scott (Starheart) any chance against 30th Century Mordru?

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#21 higherpower  Moderator

Mismatch.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanwithatan01: No. Standard 21st century Mordru ripped the starheart from standard Alan. Alan got it back and has matched him. 30th cent Mordru is vastly above 21st cent. I would say the level he is above his younger self is at least an order of magnitude larger than full starheart alan above standard

MrStranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mordru stomps.

Eeef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers