#1 Posted by oceanmaster21 (8475 posts) - - Show Bio

Alan Scott is starheart and black Adam has the powers of Isis

Battle takes place in the sky who wins and why.

#2 Posted by King Saturn (224434 posts) - - Show Bio

The Power of Starheart should be greater than Black Adam at his World War 3 amped levels... regardless of what happened in WW3.

#3 Posted by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

The Power of Starheart should be greater than Black Adam at his World War 3 amped levels... regardless of what happened in WW3.

QFT

#4 Posted by spiderbuck (2454 posts) - - Show Bio

Alan Scott

#5 Edited by MonsterStomp (19239 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Edited by sync1 (2980 posts) - - Show Bio

You're still on this site? Gasp !

#7 Posted by Fallschirmjager (18391 posts) - - Show Bio

...Didn't Alan Scott with the Star Heart basically solo the entirely DC universe?

#8 Posted by WillPayton (9551 posts) - - Show Bio

...Didn't Alan Scott with the Star Heart basically solo the entirely DC universe?

He soloed DC Earth, not the entire universe.

Alan wins fairly easily.

#9 Edited by Fallschirmjager (18391 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Edited by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

@fallschirmjager: only DC earth, but there is a misconception about the starheart. Alan always has the starheart, without it he just an old man. During the Dark Things arc(the one where he soloed DC Earth) the starheart was in control if I remember correctly. Even without being bloodlusted Alan wins.

#11 Posted by King Saturn (224434 posts) - - Show Bio

@sync1 said:

@king_saturn said:

Who are you ????

#12 Posted by WillPayton (9551 posts) - - Show Bio

@fallschirmjager: only DC earth, but there is a misconception to that. Alan always has the starheart, without it he just an old man. During the Dark Things arc(the one where he soloed DC Earth) the starheart was in control if I remember correctly. Even without being bloodlusted Alan wins.

I'd agree that without PIS, Alan can still win even without being possessed by the Starheart. He has the power, but a lot of times in the comics he doesnt use it to his full ability. Alan, even when not at full Starheart power, can still do things like time manipulation, phasing through objects, teleportation, energy projection on a planetary scale, and can keep up with a speeding Jay Garrick. And he's immortal and can regenerate any part of his body if he feels like it (it depends on his mental state). Black Adam would literally have no way to kill him unless he allows himself to be killed.

#13 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by patrat18 (10156 posts) - - Show Bio

Alan.

#15 Posted by sync1 (2980 posts) - - Show Bio

@sync1 said:

@king_saturn said:

Who are you ????

You don't know me lol but i remember you used to be the top poster on the battles forum.