Alakazam vs The Avengers

• 69 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@juiceboks Not saying it makes a difference, but protect(the actual move) isn't a game mechanic. It has been used multiple times in anime and manga. It having a chance to fail after the first use is a mechanic, but the move itself isn't.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 juiceboks  Moderator

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: The move itself is not a game mechanic I agree, but it's no limits description is. It's the exact same thing with moves like Swift and Faint Attack.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Post the feats showing why you think Alakazam has a chance here.

5000 IQ according to the pokedex which contradicts allot about his existence.

The funny thing is, pokemon has no logic whatsoever. Barely even an ounce. Like the pokedex entries, or the capabilities of pokemon and what not. And so on. Ex: Abra/Abra Cadabra/Alakazam have IQs so high that i never even heard of them in other pieces of fiction. Yet:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Another example would be Machoke being a potentially continent+ buster with his punches alone due to the statements that he can move mountains, and can throw 1000 punches in a second. And all that power being held back by a belt. Is simply him holding back in a sense. Yet far and i mean far weaker pokemon like pikachu can freaking beat him. And if machoke was this powerful he would solo most of the pokemon universe that doesn't use some form of hax.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grandsymbiote94 said:

Post the feats showing why you think Alakazam has a chance here.

5000 IQ according to the pokedex which contradicts allot about his existence.

The funny thing is, pokemon has no logic whatsoever. Barely even an ounce. Like the pokedex entries, or the capabilities of pokemon and what not. And so on. Ex: Abra/Abra Cadabra/Alakazam have IQs so high that i never even heard of them in other pieces of fiction. Yet:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Another example would be Machoke being a potentially continent+ buster with his punches alone due to the statements that he can move mountains, and can throw 1000 punches in a second. And all that power being held back by a belt. Is simply him holding back in a sense. Yet far and i mean far weaker pokemon like pikachu can freaking beat him. And if machoke was this powerful he would solo most of the pokemon universe that doesn't use some form of hax.

Good job using memes off of the internet, great reasoning and logic. Also, nowhere is it said that Machoke is a continent+ buster, neither is the statement that he can move mountains and throw 1000 punches in a second. No Machoke isn't even remotely close to being able to defeat the Pokémon universe. In most cases than not, Machoke would defeat a Pikachu. You clearly know very little about Pokémon.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By DeathHero61

@mysticmedivh:

My bad it was Machamp.

No Caption Provided

As for the 1000 punches in seconds here you go:

No Caption Provided

And here is the calc the OP Those_eyes made for Machamp.

The average height of a mountain is 4000 meters, and I estimated the radius at 1500 meters. Using the cone volume formula, I approximated the volume of the average mountain at 9,424,777,961 cubic meters. One cubic meter of a mountain will have a mass of around 2700 kilograms, so I found the mass of this average mountain to be 2.5447*10^13 kilograms.Now, a Machamp has an average height of 1.6 meters, and given that a wingspan is roughly equal to height, I estimated his arm length to be about .6 meters (subtracting out chest half-width). For each punch, his arm is moving forwards to full extension, and then backwards to the starting point and about .2 meters more. So that leaves me with 1.4 as the rough estimation of the distance traveled by his arm, and then 1/125 of a second as the time taken to do so (500/4=125 punches per second from one arm). Using the kinetic energy formula, this leaves just one punch from a Machamp at 3.8966*10^17 joules of energy, which is worth about 93130302.94 tons of TNT. He can do 500 of those per second.

The amount of tons his punches excess is around the same ballpark of the amount of tons needed to destroy an average mountain multiple times over.

BTW:

No Caption Provided

BTW i said POTENTIAL. POTENTIAL. Reading is good for you. If his power is so overwhelming and he can push mountains with one arm easily, then please tell me how little potential his striking strength and physical strength has. Machoke has been stated to be unstoppable when the belt is taken off.

And i use memes for humor and some of their humor are on point to the scale where they can be used in the most perfect of situations like now. Where alakazam's intelligence is put into serious question. Same going for other pokemon.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh:

My bad it was Machamp.

No Caption Provided

As for the 1000 punches in seconds here you go:

No Caption Provided

And here is the calc the OP Those_eyes made for Machamp.

The average height of a mountain is 4000 meters, and I estimated the radius at 1500 meters. Using the cone volume formula, I approximated the volume of the average mountain at 9,424,777,961 cubic meters. One cubic meter of a mountain will have a mass of around 2700 kilograms, so I found the mass of this average mountain to be 2.5447*10^13 kilograms.Now, a Machamp has an average height of 1.6 meters, and given that a wingspan is roughly equal to height, I estimated his arm length to be about .6 meters (subtracting out chest half-width). For each punch, his arm is moving forwards to full extension, and then backwards to the starting point and about .2 meters more. So that leaves me with 1.4 as the rough estimation of the distance traveled by his arm, and then 1/125 of a second as the time taken to do so (500/4=125 punches per second from one arm). Using the kinetic energy formula, this leaves just one punch from a Machamp at 3.8966*10^17 joules of energy, which is worth about 93130302.94 tons of TNT. He can do 500 of those per second.

The amount of tons his punches excess is around the same ballpark of the amount of tons needed to destroy an average mountain multiple times over.

BTW:

No Caption Provided

BTW i said POTENTIAL. POTENTIAL. Reading is good for you. If his power is so overwhelming and he can push mountains with one arm easily, then please tell me how little potential his striking strength and physical strength has. Machoke has been stated to be unstoppable when the belt is taken off.

And i use memes for humor and some of their humor are on point to the scale where they can be used in the most perfect of situations like now. Where alakazam's intelligence is put into serious question. Same going for other pokemon.

You said Machoke. I knew the Pokédex feats about Machamp.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Dextersinister
No Caption Provided

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By mysticmedivh
DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By DeathHero61
ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You'd have been better off going with the Giant Alakazam from the first season. Seems to me that would be a more fair fight. An average Alakazam is likely weaker than one that has been trained. Pokemon do what they do in the wild, mostly for survival, like any other animal. Sometimes, that amounts to simply hiding.

If you really wanted to make this a fight, I'd have said a Giant Alakazam trained by some top tier psychic trainer. The X/Y Champion would be perfect, since she already has a Gardevior so she probably trains Psychic-types pretty well.

With that said, Spider-Man, Cap, and Wolverine would do best playing distraction, because otherwise, I see Alakazam ripping their heads from their bodies with TK.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

Nope. He still loses. Since no game feats have him blocking planet busters or inside attacks. Or sun+ level heat.

... great, he still wins anyway since none of th Avengers pictured have planet busting attacks or have ever planet bust. And neither of the Avengers can out put sun+ level heat Alakazam still wins.

Although you could just count his tp to take out Spidey, Wolvie, CA and Storm in the first seconds of the fight, use Reflect to reflect Tony's attacks to hulk, fling Hulk away for (don't know how successful that would be though) BFR. A lazy scenario but will do.

good day

Actually Storm, Wolverine, and Captain America all have very strong psychic defenses, so that's not happening. Reflecting attacks to Hulk just makes him madder and stronger (not that he's fast enough) and he can't overpower Hulk with TK at all.

Now Storm can suffocate him, freeze him (yes inside of his shield), hit him with lightning, etc. Hulk can just punch him, Wolverine can slice him, etc. There's no situation in which Alakazam can win besides someone exhibiting stupidity and ignorance of comics.

@darkraiden: Well, if we're using Pokedex entries as canon and reliable then Magcargo's body is 18,000 degrees Fahrenheit. So all Alakazam has to do is use Barrier while fighting a Magcargo and then he'll have blocked against sun level heat.

Pokedex entries are proven wrong. For instance.....Alakazam is said never to forget anything but he constantly forgets moves to maintain his limit of 4.

DeAnnunaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61:

Not to mention that all wild Pokemon who are building+ don't ever think about attacking the trainer.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Wolfrazer  Online

@darkraiden: Pretty sure in the anime, Pokemon aren't limited to just 4 moves. Unless that changed, haven't been following the anime in awhile, the 4 moves just seems to be a game mechanic thing.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Pretty sure in the anime, Pokemon aren't limited to just 4 moves. Unless that changed, haven't been following the anime in awhile, the 4 moves just seems to be a game mechanic thing.

They actually do seem to be. It's just more subtle. Like Pikachu won't use his 'vast rray' of moves in the same time period. He's either using iron tail+quick attack+thunder or he's now using thundershock, volt tackle, etc. It's not specifically addressed, but game mechanics such s Raichu evolving before learning agility (aka something that only makes ense using the game's mechanics) and thus never getting a chnce to learn it again are ported to the anime. the 4 moves thing is likely as well.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Wolfrazer  Online

@darkraiden: Ah...well I haven't been watching the anime for quite some time lol, shows how much I remember.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer said:

They actually do seem to be. It's just more subtle. Like Pikachu won't use his 'vast rray' of moves in the same time period. He's either using iron tail+quick attack+thunder or he's now using thundershock, volt tackle, etc. It's not specifically addressed, but game mechanics such s Raichu evolving before learning agility (aka something that only makes ense using the game's mechanics) and thus never getting a chnce to learn it again are ported to the anime. the 4 moves thing is likely as well.

pikachu recently lost volt tackle. In a previous season.

Salamence123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alakazam could probably Beat Captain America, Iron Man maybe outsmart the Hulk but I cant see it beating thorn.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Avengers stomp.

Gokluma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers is too strong for him and this is a stomp thread.

@jashro44 please lock this.