Akuma vs Oro vs Gen vs Seth vs Gill vs M. Bison.

JuicyJudgeJudy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Akuma is using Shin form

Oro is using both hands

Seth,Gill, and M.Bison are also going all out.

Battle takes place within a large landscape.

No mercy.

Who wins?

Please be as elaborate as possible. Thank you!

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shin Akuma wins.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akuma wins easily.

Seth is 10x weaker than GIl. Akuma beat him Gil (even though he used is special to come back to life. Doesn't mean Akuma couldn't do the move twice.)

Bison was 1 shooted by Akuma after Retcon

Oro is the only real Challenge and he and Akuma Stalemated already. However, Akuma's skill sets include Teleporting, Double Fireballs, and two moves than are supposed to Kill Instantly.

If Akuma starts on 1 side and Oro starts on the other, they meet in the middle. Oro would take a few hits, Akuma likely would not given that he's beaten all the other guys in non-shin form.

So, unless they gang up him, which they would not, Akuma takes it ever single time.10/10

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oro comes out on top.

Akuma wins easily.

Seth is 10x weaker than GIl. Akuma beat him Gil (even though he used is special to come back to life. Doesn't mean Akuma couldn't do the move twice.)

Oro is the only real Challenge and he and Akuma Stalemated already. However, Akuma's skill sets include Teleporting, Double Fireballs, and two moves than are supposed to Kill Instantly.

If Akuma starts on 1 side and Oro starts on the other, they meet in the middle. Oro would take a few hits, Akuma likely would not given that he's beaten all the other guys in non-shin form.

So, unless they gang up him, which they would not, Akuma takes it ever single time.10/10

I agree that Seth is weaker than Gill, but Akuma only beat Gill because he surprised him. In a fair fight I'm not so sure Akuma could take gill so easily.

Also, Bison was one-shotted by Akuma in SF2, but Bison was also at his weakest form in the series at that point. For this to be a fair comparison, Bison needs to be in his "Final Bison" form, not his SF2 form, and that is a fight I really can't call.

As I said up top though, I think Oro would take this fight due to his mastery of Senjutsu, and the overwhelming experience gap between him and the others. Oro has WAY more experience than the other fighters do because he's over a century old, and his Senjutsu implies more power then Akuma's Hadou, Bison's Phycho power, or even Gill's Chakra.

For those that don't know, and who also watch Naruto, Oro's Senjutsu is like Naruto's Sage Mode only it doesn't have a hard time limit, and he has TK as well.

Captain_Clown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmonster: I thought Oro stalemated Akuma with his hand bound. If so, he could probably solo everyone else here.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree that Seth is weaker than Gill, but Akuma only beat Gill because he surprised him. In a fair fight I'm not so sure Akuma could take gill so easily.

Also, Bison was one-shotted by Akuma in SF2, but Bison was also at his weakest form in the series at that point. For this to be a fair comparison, Bison needs to be in his "Final Bison" form, not his SF2 form, and that is a fight I really can't call.

As I said up top though, I think Oro would take this fight due to his mastery of Senjutsu, and the overwhelming experience gap between him and the others. Oro has WAY more experience than the other fighters do because he's over a century old, and his Senjutsu implies more power then Akuma's Hadou, Bison's Phycho power, or even Gill's Chakra.

For those that don't know, and who also watch Naruto, Oro's Senjutsu is like Naruto's Sage Mode only it doesn't have a hard time limit, and he has TK as well.

Consider this is a free for all.There isn't anything stopping Akuma from doing it again while Gil is engaged with someone else. Unlike Akuma who can use his teleportation as a defensive skill or offensive.

Also,Final Bison would be more Oni Akuma. Bison has 2 different Game pallets. His thinner self is the weaker self that you are talking about. His Buffer, but somehow shorter looking self from the Alpha series is his full powered form. That's why he had the super broken Psycho crusher.
But anyway, remember that most of the fighters couldn't even hurt Bison. He was too fast, to durable and too strong. Even in that form, he was more beastly that the rest of the cast and Akuma one shooted that. So I think it still speaks of Akuma's massive power.

What implied doesn't hold as much weight as what is know (at least in a forum where we have to use feats) Oro is mostly featless (asfar as I know) minus the fact that he was able to go toe to toe with Street Fighters all around power house Akuma and stalemate him and that I believe he gave some training to Ryu, though that last part I could be wrong about. But these two thing makes sense for him to be the type of character he was written to be.
However, for all his experience he and Akuma still were evenly match. Now, at least I don't know the full power of Oro using both Arms. I haven't seen anything awesome. (Any scans or feats would be nice if you could post them.) However, I do know that Oro has Ex moves that involve him using both his arms to make a given attack more powerful. What that says to me is mid fight, sometimes he gets serious to gain and advantage or test a person.
Akuma however, either goes all out or jokes. He doesn't randomly display Shin power and then cut it off. If you're up to snuff (See what I did there) He uses his full powers without limits.
But again, I think the big deal here is we don't know Oro's upper limits. Shin Akuma at his upper limits is a mutli-city buster at most with his island feat and meteorite feat (The latter being contested as non canon often, but as I told someone else, that's like saying that the EU of star wars isn't canon) and at the lowest he is a building buster.

So, there is a serious possiblity that in mid fight, Akuma blows the entire area, Killing Oro and Seth and Gil, but gil might come back and being down to Gil and Bison because Bison can warp/teleport and gil can come back to life from time to time. However, Bison could take serious damage from this.

So, I'm going with Shin Akuma on feats.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_clown: I thought I typed that, if I didn't, it was a type-o. However, my point was that it wasn't Shin Akuma, it was Akuma holding back.

So, they were both holding back a great deal in that fight. Read my latest post also. Maybe that explains things better.

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By onilordasmodeus

@

Consider this is a free for all.There isn't anything stopping Akuma from doing it again while Gil is engaged with someone else. Unlike Akuma who can use his teleportation as a defensive skill or offensive.

Also,Final Bison would be more Oni Akuma. Bison has 2 different Game pallets. His thinner self is the weaker self that you are talking about. His Buffer, but somehow shorter looking self from the Alpha series is his full powered form. That's why he had the super broken Psycho crusher.

But anyway, remember that most of the fighters couldn't even hurt Bison. He was too fast, to durable and too strong. Even in that form, he was more beastly that the rest of the cast and Akuma one shooted that. So I think it still speaks of Akuma's massive power.

What implied doesn't hold as much weight as what is know (at least in a forum where we have to use feats) Oro is mostly featless (asfar as I know) minus the fact that he was able to go toe to toe with Street Fighters all around power house Akuma and stalemate him and that I believe he gave some training to Ryu, though that last part I could be wrong about. But these two thing makes sense for him to be the type of character he was written to be.

However, for all his experience he and Akuma still were evenly match. Now, at least I don't know the full power of Oro using both Arms. I haven't seen anything awesome. (Any scans or feats would be nice if you could post them.) However, I do know that Oro has Ex moves that involve him using both his arms to make a given attack more powerful. What that says to me is mid fight, sometimes he gets serious to gain and advantage or test a person.

Akuma however, either goes all out or jokes. He doesn't randomly display Shin power and then cut it off. If you're up to

snuff (

See what I did there) He uses his full powers without limits.

But again, I think the big deal here is we don't know Oro's upper limits. Shin Akuma at his upper limits is a mutli-city buster at most with his island feat and meteorite feat (The latter being contested as non canon often, but as I told someone else, that's like saying that the EU of star wars isn't canon) and at the lowest he is a building buster.

So, there is a serious possiblity that in mid fight, Akuma blows the entire area, Killing Oro and Seth and Gil, but gil might come back and being down to Gil and Bison because Bison can warp/teleport and gil can come back to life from time to time. However, Bison could take serious damage from this.

So, I'm going with Shin Akuma on feats.

I can see your "free for all" point to a degree, but even in a scenario like that it wouldn't be easy for Akuma to get Gill like he did in SF3.

Final Bison isn't like Oni Akuma at all. Oni is a potential that Akuma might be able to reach, while "Final Bison" is a power level that Bison did reach, albeit he had to use his phycho drive to do it. Bison lost in that form for multiple reasons which includes his body not being able to sustain itself during that state, and other Street Fighters who sabotaged his Phycho Drive. If anything it is implied that FB is beyond both Shin and Oni as, like I just said, no human body can sustain that much power.

In SF2, I'm not sure Bison fought anyone other than Akuma. Ryu fought his way through the ranks to face Bison, and Akuma jumped into the fray and cut Ryu off. Regardless though, that version/level of Bison isn't what is being used in this thread overall. And just to be clear, when I point out that Bison was weak in his SF2 form, I'm not trying to sully Akuma at all, I just want there to be some perspective with these two characters. Akuma has never beaten Bison when he was at full power.

Yes Oro is virtually featless...so is Gill, Seth, and Gen (to a degree). The only things we do know about him are the things that are implied, or what has been officially stated. Officially he is a master of Senjutsu, and because of his mastery of this art he's gained unnatural longevity in life, as well as superhuman endurance, strength, and TK abilities. We also know that in an off hand fight with Akuma (that wasn't serious on either side btw) that he stalemated him. Also, Oro's in game characterizations are all that we really have to go on as he hasn't really been in the Udon Comics to any significant degree (as far as I know). That being said, Oro with 2 arms commands WAY more chi than what Akuma has shown in game, and that is consistent with everything that is said about him in surrounding lore.

And to address your assessment of Oro when he uses both arms in one of his EX moves, when he does that he isn't "showing off," it is him doing what he does.

Similar to this, we see Akuma going "all out" all the time when he does moves like his teleport, or his ground smash move, and yes, even his Raging demon. Contrary to what many want to believe, there is only one level to the RD, and that is "kill". It has never been stated (as far as I know) that the RD gets a bump in power as Akuma increases his, just like it has never shown that Akuma's level of speed increases beyond what he has shown at base. When Akuma is in Shin form he does get physically stronger and more durable (both due to increased chi), but his RD doesn't get more powerful, and that is his ultimate trump card in battle.

I'd like to point out too that canonically there are four characters who have "survived" Akuma's RD by various means, three of which are in this thread. Oro may not be one of the four who have survived the RD at this time, but I have no doubt that Oro would be number 5.

Lastly, though we don't know the upper limits of Oro's power, and though we do have some examples of Akuma's abilities, I'd still say Oro comes out on top due to how he is overall portrayed in the SF series. Akuma's power is his 'murderous intent' personified, while Oro's power is 'nature' personified. As angry and as murderous as Akuma can get, his power doesn't come close to the power that can be harnessed from the earth, which is what powers Oro at the end of the day.

b64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By b64
@bossmonster said:

Akuma wins easily.

Akuma didn't beat Gill. They never faced each other. This is the most common mistake made regarding Akuma, Gill and their roles in the SF3 series. Here is the thing about it: In the SF3: 2nd Impact, Akuma just jumps in and kills your rival, not specifically Gill, but any character who is set to be your rival at that stage. It was already discussed and proven on SRK. Canonically, Akuma never met or fought Gill, much less killed him.

Seth is clearly the weakest among the mentioned characters. As for M.Bison, I'm not sure which version are we using. The current (SF4) Bison is not even nearly as strong as he was during SFA3, so if we were to use his current form, he doesn't really have much of a chance against Akuma or Gill, probably Oro as well.

Gen is also probably at his weakest currently (SF4), but even at his best, he was possibly a match for the weaker, young(er) version of Akuma (pre-SFA, possibly pre-SF1), but since then, Akuma got ridiculously stronger, so Gen is pretty much out of the discussion too.

This leaves Akuma, Oro and Gill. Akuma and Oro did face each other, although it wasn't much of a fight as both guys were just holding back and testing each other, then left. What we do know is that Oro effortlessly defeated the SF3 (current and so far the best) version of Ryu, using only 1 arm. However, Ryu never fought Akuma or Gill during SF3, so we don't really know where do we stand at.

We know that Gill has all kinds of powers, and is virtually immortal, plus he can resurrect himself. Akuma, Gill and Oro are the top tier characters, so it's really unknown who would be the ultimate winner. Akuma, at his ultimate form, is considered likely the strongest SF character, so he would be the safest bet, although Oro's limits are unknown and Gill can't be really killed. The bottom line is that there is no clear and unquestionable canon indication of who is exactly the strongest among them, but like I said, one has to favor Akuma.

ALLCAPS_34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akuma

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akuma

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Going by both Udon and Game feats, it's a toss up between Akuma, Oro, and Gill. IMO

1) Akuma

2) Oro

3) Gill

4) Bison

5) Gen

6) Seth

Avatar image for deactivated-5b9a7b52ce5df
deactivated-5b9a7b52ce5df

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: didn't gill humiliated oni and evil ryu at the same time?

Dogmann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: didn't gill humiliated oni and evil ryu at the same time?

I doubt it. Oni is stated as the strongest character in the series (apart from Ingrid) so I doubt Gill would even be able to beat him, let alone take him and Evil Ryu at the same time. If you have scans or something then I'm willing to be proven wrong.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b9a7b52ce5df
deactivated-5b9a7b52ce5df

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dogmann: http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/so-street-fighters-gill-is-finally-getting-feats-s-1773565/

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@fat_hobo389 said:

@dogmann: http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/so-street-fighters-gill-is-finally-getting-feats-s-1773565/

That was not Oni Akuma at all. At least, not game version. In Udon Comics Oni Auma < Gill. In game though Shin Akuma >>>>>>>> Gill lmao.

The feats are not comparable if you ignore game feats and canon as well.

Krishnyak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Krishnyak  Online

@cosmoman: Gill immortal and if raging demon is the only way to win then 1st team)

Also i dont agree with :Gen>Bison.I'm not sure even that Gen could defeat Seth.