#1 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

From Baki - Son of Orge manga

I just read the latest manga...Oliva wins.
#2 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

why make the battle if you know she wins?

#3 Posted by ZORN (1605 posts) - - Show Bio
No Akuma will beat the crap out of Biscuit the guy destroyed a meteor with a punch.
#4 Posted by King Saturn (224211 posts) - - Show Bio
Akuma maybe able to take down Oliva
#5 Posted by Pallu Project (522 posts) - - Show Bio

where do you get these manga? I am really curious now.

#6 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio
Pallu Project said:
"where do you get these manga? I am really curious now."

Same here
#7 Posted by Pallu Project (522 posts) - - Show Bio

I really want to read up on Street fighter. I only have been able to watch movies and play games.

#8 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
ZORN said:
"No Akuma will beat the crap out of Biscuit the guy destroyed a meteor with a punch."
Wrong again. Read the last chapter. Oliva effected the ENTIRE world with his....erm...well, just go watch. Oliva wins....CURBSTOMP!!
#9 Posted by Pallu Project (522 posts) - - Show Bio

hello.... are these manga online? answers would be most appreciated.

#10 Edited by ZORN (1605 posts) - - Show Bio
Pallu Project said:
"hello.... are these manga online? answers would be most appreciated."
IF your asking about Baki the Grappler then yes. http://www.onemanga.com/directory/itagaki-keisuke/
Hedatary said:
"ZORN said:
"No Akuma will beat the crap out of Biscuit the guy destroyed a meteor with a punch."
Wrong again. Read the last chapter. Oliva effected the ENTIRE world with his....erm...well, just go watch. Oliva wins....CURBSTOMP!!"
The only effect it had on the world was the world's Gps system remember him,Guvera,and Yujiro have a satellite following them and also Akuma could just blow Olivia away with a Hadoken.
#11 Posted by Pallu Project (522 posts) - - Show Bio
ZORN said:
"Pallu Project said:
IF your asking about Baki the Grappler then yes. http://www.onemanga.com/directory/itagaki-keisuke/
Hedatary said:
"ZORN said:
Wrong again. Read the last chapter. Oliva effected the ENTIRE world with his....erm...well, just go watch. Oliva wins....CURBSTOMP!!"
The only effect it had on the world was the world's Gps system remember him,Guvera,and Yujiro have a satellite following them and also Akuma could just blow Olivia away with a Hadoken."
who the hell is Baki? I am talking about street fighter.
#12 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
ZORN said:
"Pallu Project said:
Hedatary said:
"ZORN said:
The only effect it had on the world was the world's Gps system remember him,Guvera,and Yujiro have a satellite following them and also Akuma could just blow Olivia away with a Hadoken."
Yea, and how much power did you think Oliva...a human in order to effect the world so much Had? though it is invisible, electronics all around the world got messed up because the earth shook. Earth actually shook behind that much power. Of course it's not gonna be dramatic like one would expect. Though the effect was invisible, it was instantanious. Those electronics don't suddenly just mess up. Besides, you make it sound like Oliva has powers over electronics? Is that what you are saying? And so what if the satellite was on them? It messed up simply because Oliva slammed him to the ground? How could it mess up like that if he just slammed him to the ground?

You don't make any sense.
#13 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sorry if i'm not making clearer...because i feel like an idiot. But anyway, do you know how people get their news? It's trough the satellite. A satellite detects any movements within the earth. Weather it's the slight changing of weather, the moving clouds, earthquake...whatever. See, the reason why the electronics such as gps or the cells and whatnot got messed up is because they are all connected to the satellite satellite. Now, Oliva grabbed his face and slammed him to the ground so hard, the entire earth shook which the satellite picked up. Which is one of the reasons why the electronics around the wrold got fcked. Which is the reason why Org said some statement i can't remember...damn.

But anyway, electronics don't just mess up like. Either way i think Oliva wins. And seeing as Org is stronger than OIiva....

#14 Posted by ZORN (1605 posts) - - Show Bio
i've seen my mistakes in my statements but what will Biscuit Olivia do about Akuma's Hadoken?
#15 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

meh, who knows. All i know is that unless he could dodge it, Akuma is done for.

#16 Posted by Vance Astro (91237 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"meh, who knows. All i know is that unless he could dodge it, Akuma is done for."
Akuma doesn't have to dodge...he can teleport.
#17 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Hedatary said:
"meh, who knows. All i know is that unless he could dodge it, Akuma is done for."
Akuma doesn't have to dodge...he can teleport."
I'm talking about Oliva. but meh really, the only thing that could hurt Oliva is probably the Hadouken. Other than that, not much.
#18 Posted by Vance Astro (91237 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Hedatary said:
Akuma doesn't have to dodge...he can teleport."
I'm talking about Oliva. but meh really, the only thing that could hurt Oliva is probably the Hadouken. Other than that, not much."
Hadokuen isn't Akuma's most powerful move so how is that possible?