mv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mv

No Caption Provided

Fight in a little japanese garden, sounds nice don't it.
No Caption Provided

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Akuma FTW.If Kazuya could tap the full power of the devil he could have a chance.

mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By mira
@Vance Astro said:
" Akuma FTW.If Kazuya could tap the full power of the devil he could have a chance. "
Possibly.
MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MisterGuyMan

Tekken fighters can be pretty powerful.  Bryan can rip apart a tank.  Kazuya is canonically more powerful than Brian.  Is Kazuya allowed to transform into Devil?

xyrzrockrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By xyrzrockrain

I love Tekken and Kazuya is my best character next to Bob. Story wise and Gameplay wise though Akuma will win.

THe Shun Goku Satsu will beat Kazuya with or without Devil form.

In a bare knuckle fight without powers. Akuma will win. 
mv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By mv
@MisterGuyMan said:
"Tekken fighters can be pretty powerful.  Bryan can rip apart a tank.  Kazuya is canonically more powerful than Brian.  Is Kazuya allowed to transform into Devil?"

Yep
Avatar image for fortified_hooligan
Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SF toons are a bit more cartoony in their abilities, having great jumping feats, energy projectiles and the like.

Akuma wins.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@MisterGuyMan said:
" Tekken fighters can be pretty powerful.  Bryan can rip apart a tank.  Kazuya is canonically more powerful than Brian.  Is Kazuya allowed to transform into Devil? "
Kazuya physically beat the devil in Tekken 2.Kazuya just isn't on Akuma's level.Akuma sinks islands and smashes meteors.
iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By iLLituracy
@MisterGuyMan said:
" Tekken fighters can be pretty powerful.  Bryan can rip apart a tank.  Kazuya is canonically more powerful than Brian.  Is Kazuya allowed to transform into Devil? "
Bryan ripped a tank in two?

I don't remember any really big feats from Tekken characters, in all honesty. The only real big off the wall thing I remember from Kazuya was surviving that assault in the beginning of five I think it was with Heihachi but I'm sure he has more as Devil and such along with his ability of flight and fire off beams of energy but neither would be that much trouble for Gouki who can leap long distances and has that one move where he's untouchable as long as he's moving. On the other hand, Gouki has his Shin Gouki form and has been seen ripping whole submarines in two with one strike in his normal form and turning men into blood spatters on the wall. Canonly, Gouki was the one who killed Bison and his brother Gouken [though, as seen in 4, that didn't stick] who are without a doubt two of the stronger characters in the series.

All in all, with what I know, Gouki definitely takes this.
Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yeah, Bryan ripped a tank's turret off in his game ending for one of the tekken's.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@iLLituracy said:
" @MisterGuyMan said:
Bryan ripped a tank in two?I don't remember any really big feats from Tekken characters, in all honesty. The only real big off the wall thing I remember from Kazuya was surviving that assault in the beginning of five I think it was with Heihachi but I'm sure he has more as Devil and such along with his ability of flight and fire off beams of energy but neither would be that much trouble for Gouki who can leap long distances and has that one move where he's untouchable as long as he's moving. On the other hand, Gouki has his Shin Gouki form and has been seen ripping whole submarines in two with one strike in his normal form and turning men into blood spatters on the wall. Canonly, Gouki was the one who killed Bison and his brother Gouken [though, as seen in 4, that didn't stick] who are without a doubt two of the stronger characters in the series.All in all, with what I know, Gouki definitely takes this. "
Bryan didn't really rip the tank and two.He just grabbed the canon can swung the top off.
Omg chris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Omg chris

akuma raging demon game over XD

scorpion123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By scorpion123

akuma

Aronmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By Aronmorales

Akuma, I'm all Street Fighter in this mug.

Mr. Exfed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Mr. Exfed

Which Tekken did Hieachi throw Kazuya down that ravine in?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Mr. Exfed said:
" Which Tekken did Hieachi throw Kazuya down that ravine in? "
Tekken 1.
Mr. Exfed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Mr. Exfed

So Heiachi threw his ass down there
Then Kazuya threw Heiachi down there in Tekken 2?
Kazuya wasnt in Tekken 3 right?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Mr. Exfed said:
" So Heiachi threw his ass down thereThen Kazuya threw Heiachi down there in Tekken 2?Kazuya wasnt in Tekken 3 right? "
Right.
Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

well, Kazuya won the first tekken, tossing Heihachi, then Heihachi won the second.

Heihachi was the final boss of the first game, and second he was a regular playable character from the start.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By lordraiden
@Vance Astro said:
"Akuma FTW.If Kazuya could tap the full power of the devil he could have a chance."

Agreed!
Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kazuya, he doesn't hold back in the battles to see if his enemy is strong. Akuma always try to see if his opponents are strong enough. If Kazuya gets in Devil Form he could rape Akuma. I mean Akuma can't fly he is physical superior to Kazuya but in Devil Kazuya he gets minimum 5 times stronger. Enough to be a little bit faster than Akuma and as strong as him in his Killer Instint Form.

isgavin_5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divell assoon as he goes Devil im pretty sure Akuma would know what he's in for. Akuma destroys whole islands with one blow, Kazuya has done nothing comparable to that, and also when he went Shin, he was able to jump into the atmosphere from miles below sea level and destroy a meteor with one blow.

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isgavin_5: Kazuya in his fights have destroyed whole mountains and volcanoes without actually and that is without going full devil, what do you it would happen when he becomes in Devil? Akuma has the technique and is very strong at the same time as impressive but Kazuya is just as tough as he is.

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Divell

@vance_astro said:

@Mr. Exfed said:

" So Heiachi threw his ass down thereThen Kazuya threw Heiachi down there in Tekken 2?Kazuya wasnt in Tekken 3 right? "

Right.

wrong Heihashi threw kazuya in Tekken 1 at the start of the game, Kazuya at the end of the game threw Heihachi's unconcious body, Tekken 2 Kazuya lose dew Devil wanting to take over and Angel trying to safe him (plus heihachi's training to fight Devil). Heihachi the threw him into a erupting Volcano. Tekken 3 he don't appear. Tekken 4 he is resucitated and at the end is defeated by Jin. Tekken 5 he don't finish the Tournament. Tekken 6 he leave the tournament. tekken 7 he will try to f____ the hell up of Heihachi.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divell said:

@isgavin_5: Kazuya in his fights have destroyed whole mountains and volcanoes without actually and that is without going full devil, what do you it would happen when he becomes in Devil? Akuma has the technique and is very strong at the same time as impressive but Kazuya is just as tough as he is.

No, he is not. Akuma was busting mountains in his base form long ago. Also, I don't recall Kazuya ever do such. Base level Akuma has knocked down entire forest on raw power output. Kazuya is strong and would put up a fight, but he is not strong enough for this.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

@divell said:

wrong Heihashi threw kazuya in Tekken 1 at the start of the game, Kazuya at the end of the game threw Heihachi's unconcious body, Tekken 2 Kazuya lose dew Devil wanting to take over and Angel trying to safe him (plus heihachi's training to fight Devil). Heihachi the threw him into a erupting Volcano. Tekken 3 he don't appear. Tekken 4 he is resucitated and at the end is defeated by Jin. Tekken 5 he don't finish the Tournament. Tekken 6 he leave the tournament. tekken 7 he will try to f___ the hell up of Heihachi.

First of all watch your mouth and second of all I said the comment you're responding to 5 years ago...at this point this correction doesn't actually add anything to the thread.

Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Gouki

Avatar image for deactivated-63c1a72900876
deactivated-63c1a72900876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akuma is very tough, but even he would splatter if he were tossed into the horizon and landed on rock, crashing through to a hollowed out area below. Heihachi did that, most Tekken fighters have significantly superior durability to Street Fighters like that. Lars and Ryu have showcased almost the exact same speed by dodging gun fire at point blank range.

In terms of Skill, Akuma would wreck Kazuya but I don't think he is strong enough or fast enough to get the job done. Raging Demon would win it, but I feel like the odds of that hitting Kazuya is very low. No doubt that Akuma has vastly superior energy projection though. Hard call to make on this one. But, I'd side with Kaz. Oni though...well...thats a different story.

CptMerc1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akuma

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Divell

@bossmonster: Using expanded universe like you are using Akuma didn't destroy a forest with one atk. Kazuya fight enchanted Dinosaurs without devil gene. And in Tekken: BV they destroy a castle indirectly, in the tekken 7 opening he destroy a volcano without using a devil gene. Kazuya has survived worst than Akuma has, plus akuma is a Attaquer he receive more damage than the rest of the fighters.

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vance_astro: sorry if I offended you, which i haven't second see this threat a few weeks back.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 vance_astro  Moderator

@divell said:

@vance_astro: sorry if I offended you, which i haven't second see this threat a few weeks back.

You didn't offend me you broke the rules. There's no profanity on these forums.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Akuma

QueenAnt47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kazuya

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isgavin_5: Akuma is easy the average of Yammy Llargo from bleach (in intelligence i mean a lot more savage). Akuma enjoy fight no matter who is but he is very weak when comes to defend. He is an beast for atk but so is Kazuya he has destroyed androids survive and recover from volcanoes and other things, hell he survive the fall in a big cliff when was a kid and now later he come back from death in a volcano. Plus he is actually quite smart and a good strategist. Hell he is smart enough since he has military experience (but his arrogance, his ego and his rage always takes the better of him).

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 vance_astro  Moderator

@divell said:

@vance_astro: rules?

There's rules on this forum. I suggest you read them. I edited the profanity out of your post but it was there.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divell said:

@bossmonster: Using expanded universe like you are using Akuma didn't destroy a forest with one atk. Kazuya fight enchanted Dinosaurs without devil gene. And in Tekken: BV they destroy a castle indirectly, in the tekken 7 opening he destroy a volcano without using a devil gene. Kazuya has survived worst than Akuma has, plus akuma is a Attaquer he receive more damage than the rest of the fighters.

What are you talking about? Yes, he did and that was a canon game ending for him.

Loading Video...

Udon comics are licensed by capcom. Events that take place within them are legit. Akuma, as far as energy output, has always being way above Kazuya. More over, they didn't destroy a valcano. He shot three lasers and that was after he opened his third eye, which is a clear sign of the devil gene. Akuma was sinking islands before Kazuya was even fulling in control of the devil gene. No matter how you look at it, Akuma's striking power and energy output are WAY ABOVE Kazuya. He can't win this fight.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Devil Kazuya>>Base Akuma

Shin Akuma>>>>>Devil Kazuya

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Divell

@bossmonster: the devil gene wasn't at full at that moment he wasn't even transformed, kazuya has with easy more movement faster and physically stronger (devil gene) than akuma he has taken hell of attacks and Kazuya and jin are always destroying a volcano or a forest during the series without even trying.

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akuma in a good fight.

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Divell

@neongamewave: How? Base Kazuya is more durable than base Akuma and while Shin Ryu and Shin Akuma can walk trough bullets the Mishimas are catching them with their teeth in their base. Shin Akuma has with easy more fire power than Devil Kazuya but DK is way more faster and with easy has more movement having the ability to fly than SA and SA becomes stronger than normal Akuma but DK becomes 10 times stronger than normal Kazuya making him stronger and his laser being is with easy capable of cut through anything being capable of cut by metal and rock like nothing.

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akuma although he would lose to Jin

Oni_Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divell said:

@bossmonster: the devil gene wasn't at full at that moment he wasn't even transformed, kazuya has with easy more movement faster and physically stronger (devil gene) than akuma he has taken hell of attacks and Kazuya and jin are always destroying a volcano or a forest during the series without even trying.

Akuma can teleport. He also destroyed an island with one punch. One Shotting an island > anything Kazuya had done.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divell said:

All of that is a lie. All of it. First off you say in this post that the gene isn't at full when in your other post you say he didn't use it at all. So which is it?

Secondly, Kazuya faster and stronger than Akuma????? Where the hell do you even get this from? Kazuya got wrecked from the volcano when his father throw him into the first time. That is a fact. hehachi is stronger and more powerful and Base Kazuya. He always has been and a building buster put him down for weeks in Tekken 5. Akuma throws and tanks building busters on the regular. Akuma can teleport.

So here is an idea, why don't you post some feats or video's? Post a video of Kazuya destroying a forest or a volcano.

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akuma

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

Akuma. Shun Goku Satsu

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akuma stomps easily

Avatar image for deactivated-63c1a72900876
deactivated-63c1a72900876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't really think Akuma has the physical strength, speed or durability to compare with Kazuya. Again, being able to use energy to level a section of the forest spells nothing for what he is capable of handling. And if you've ever played a Street fighter game, you know that he is literally the weakest character in the game with regard to being able to take a hit. He sustains more damage, more quickly than most other characters. In fact you might be the least durable character in the entire series. This is not my opinion, this actual factual data as the character was intended to be extremely powerful, but unable to take a hit as well as other characters. In other words he has a glass chin.

Kaz however, is able to tank explosions to the face that leveled an entire stone Honmaru building and he has demonstrated more durability than his father Heihachi, who in turn was flung so far by that explosion that he cleared the horizon, landed on solid ground, broke through the ground, stayed there for weeks without food or water with broken bones and healed fully short time later. Akuma wishes he could to do that.