deactivated-5a08445aa58fc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Not sure if I should give prep to tony or not.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08445aa58fc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump....

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats for Oni Akuma?

Avatar image for ifoughtgalactus
Ifoughtgalactus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

you must hate Iron Man to match him against Oni-Akuma.

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

what are the feats of oni-akuma

Ifoughtgalactus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Assuming it's canon to his lore, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3jlJbM6K5I. He's the blue dude.

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do you hate Iron Man or something?

Oni_Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkv99: Akuma in his base form, is probably enough to beat Ironman. He has shattered his own island with one punch and SHORYUKEN'd a meteor.

ONi beats the living dead lights out of him and then decides he isn't worth dying by his hand.

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ifoughtgalactus: i dont think it´s cannon if that so, Akuma is a planet buster and the SF universe is screwed.

Ifoughtgalactus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Ifoughtgalactus

@mjolnirson: well it is made by Capcom… at least if its not canon to his lore, I believe the feats are canon.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No everything that's not in the video game is not cannon, though I do think the anime short that came with the game counts.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And yes Oni akuma is apart of that anime short (I may change Oni to base form if it turns into a stomp).

Avatar image for xbleeding_edgex
XBleeding_EdgeX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oni is not cannon... But he is the strongest character in the SF lore.

He wrecks IronMan... bad. Oni is Akuma, manifested into the dark hadou (Satsui no Hadou). He's pure living hate and energy. The only feats we have are his non-canon feats against Asura, and his ending in AE/Ultra.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is your source of where it says oni isn't cannon? (Since the fight seems to be a stomp im changing the thread to his base form....).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

XBleeding_EdgeX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkv99 said:

What is your source of where it says oni isn't cannon? (Since the fight seems to be a stomp im changing the thread to his base form....).

Because he's not referenced anywhere outside of the game. Same with Evil Ryu, Evil Ryu has never been canon to the story, it's just a hypothetical, Ryu could go Evil, but never does. He merely just taps into the power. If you check the SF Wiki, it has everything there bro.

Anyway. Shin-Akuma stomps. I love me some Iron Man... But, Tony has sinned, the raging demon kills him.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akuma stomps

Drew_Tan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If they are in character, akuma is capable of one shotting ironman with a shoryuken and then slap tony to death. Heck even thor or hulk buster armors would just delay tony's inevitable death at Akumas hands.

Impervious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Akuma

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xbleeding_edgex: That's because a great deal of the SF comic deal with a time where there are more fighters. Oni being in the game makes him Cannon. More over, Shin Akuma is just Akuma being more serious.

While his powers are pretty extreme, this is well within the idea of how Akuma has been show. He has casually Destroyed forest and entire islands. He jumped into Space to bust a comet.

Saying Oni isn't canon without a real base for that is silly.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xbleeding_edgex:

I changed it to reg Akuma and I do think that the animated short featuring Akuma is cannon because it only comes with the game and sticks to the story of the game and how it will play out unlike other adaptations....

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akuma slaughters.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What are Akuma's best feats?

JimboBchez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

akuma stomps

XBleeding_EdgeX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xbleeding_edgex: That's because a great deal of the SF comic deal with a time where there are more fighters. Oni being in the game makes him Cannon. More over, Shin Akuma is just Akuma being more serious.

While his powers are pretty extreme, this is well within the idea of how Akuma has been show. He has casually Destroyed forest and entire islands. He jumped into Space to bust a comet.

Evil Ryu has been in Alpha 2, Alpha 3, and other games, and he's not canon, go to the SF wiki and do research before commenting... Being in the game doesn't make you Canon, that's stupidity. Yun during the timeline of Alpha 3 would have been a sperm cell, considering in SF III 3s he's 16. SF II is 8 years before SF III... SFIV is 8 months after SFII. Oni, Yang, Yun, and Evil Ryu are not canon to the story of SFIV as Yun and Yang would literally be 8 years old during that time.

=============

@noone301994 said:

Canon feats: Punched an entire island into rubble. Karate chopped Ayers Rock in half. Survived several feet under the ocean, unharmed, was able to quickly rise from the depths of the ocean, to kick a warclass ship in half.

Non-Canon: Lept from the ground, to space to literally punch an asteroid into nothing. Survived vacuum of space fighting Asura. Survived reentry to earth, crash landing on earth, to fight Asura... fought Asura to a draw for many years straight.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By DarkRaiden

Akuma wins IMO

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prep? No Prep?

cmcmcmcm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmonster said:

Evil Ryu has been in Alpha 2, Alpha 3, and other games, and he's not canon, go to the SF wiki and do research before commenting... Being in the game doesn't make you Canon, that's stupidity. Yun during the timeline of Alpha 3 would have been a sperm cell, considering in SF III 3s he's 16. SF II is 8 years before SF III... SFIV is 8 months after SFII. Oni, Yang, Yun, and Evil Ryu are not canon to the story of SFIV as Yun and Yang would literally be 8 years old during that time.

I didn't read any further than that. You're point is invalid.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994 said:

Canon feats: Punched an entire island into rubble. Karate chopped Ayers Rock in half. Survived several feet under the ocean, unharmed, was able to quickly rise from the depths of the ocean, to kick a warclass ship in half.

Non-Canon: Lept from the ground, to space to literally punch an asteroid into nothing. Survived vacuum of space fighting Asura. Survived reentry to earth, crash landing on earth, to fight Asura... fought Asura to a draw for many years straight.

Pretty impressive. Sounds stronger than Tony. How fast would you say he is? Also what's his best feats of durability?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xbleeding_edgex said:

@noone301994 said:

Pretty impressive. Sounds stronger than Tony. How fast would you say he is? Also what's his best feats of durability?

Asura didn't seem to be at his full power in the fight, but akuma did hit him straight through the moon.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: Damn. So I assume Akuma could probably tank moon-busting hits too then. Do you think Akuma could keep up with Iron Man's speed?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow I thought this thread was gonna die shortly.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkv99 said:

Wow I thought this thread was gonna die shortly.

So does Iron Man get prep? Or is this a random encounter? Needed information.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron man gets 5 hours prep and knows BASIC knowledge of Akuma but is limited to strategy and tactics only...

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkv99 said:

Iron man gets 5 hours prep and knows BASIC knowledge of Akuma but is limited to strategy and tactics only...

Hmmm...ok well 5 hours isn't really enough time to change much when up against an opponent that is this strong.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is modular iron man he can adapt his suit to what his others can do Im pretty sure he could cook something up....

Blizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akuma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do they have a module for the extremis armor?.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkv99 said:

This is modular iron man he can adapt his suit to what his others can do Im pretty sure he could cook something up....

The main reason I asked about prep is because he is a beast with the proper prep. He even created an armor to go into space and fight the phoenix force. It didn't kill the phoenix force but it did break it into 5 pieces. But, if I'm not mistaken that was with months of prep.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Considering he was trading blows with 6AV Asura, Oni Akuma has planet level punches and near light speed combat speed/reflexes.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

does 8 hours prep seem fair? (and were using reg akuma.....)

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Noone301994
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

......That's it Im not posting anymore you guys just debate iron man get's 2 days prep Im so done....

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Considering he was trading blows with 6AV Asura, Oni Akuma has planet level punches and near light speed combat speed/reflexes.

? what is to say vajra asura in that fight was as powerful as his own game? Because he looked severely nerfed in that fight.

XBleeding_EdgeX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By XBleeding_EdgeX

@xbleeding_edgex said:

@bossmonster said:

I didn't read any further than that. You're point is invalid.

Considering the wiki is just as good, and put together as ComicVines, you're just showing how stupid and childish a person you are.

@princearagorn1: Damn. So I assume Akuma could probably tank moon-busting hits too then. Do you think Akuma could keep up with Iron Man's speed?

Akuma can teleport, literally making himself intangible. He's a master at fighting, and lives to fight, fights to die. Literally... As for speed, he's not keeping up with Tony. In the animations they've shown Ryu to be able to teleport and move really fast, and to be able to dodge bullets at almost point blank range, and Akuma at full power is a god compared to Ryu... But all of that isn't really canon... I don't have any speed feats for Akuma, other than gameplay wise, he's usually one of the fastest, if not fastest character in the game, walk speed, and dashes/back dashes. But gameplay mechanics don't really count... But I'd put him up there, but he's not moving at hypersonic speeds like Tony.

If Tony gets punched it's going to hurt, a lot... and if Akuma does the Shun Goku Satsu on him, Tony's dead... The move is literally a plot device, it kills you by somehow knowing the past sins you've done... It's basically his penance stare, but on steroids. He touches you, and in an instant you die 1000 deaths, your soul is dragged to hell and you die... (So they say) Everyone he's done it on has come back to life miraculously. Gen was able to clear his soul and repent his sins as he was getting hit by it, making him not die... Gouken had muNoKen (power of nothingness) that made him go into a coma, instead of killing him... And Bison is literally pure psycho energy, part of which travels with Rose, so as long as Rose is alive, Bison is alive too. So, in the canon, those 3 were all hit by the RD, and came back...

Thought I'd throw that in... Akuma is my fave SF, but IronMan is my all time favorite hero ever. Good fight,

Akuma would win on a random encounter.... Any type of prep, 5 minutes, etc IronMan wins. Speed, and he'd probably just BFR Akuma.