• 116 results
#101 Posted by Jodokon (119 posts) - - Show Bio

Akuma all the way.

Especially if its Oni Akuma

#102 Posted by MarvelAvengersAlliance10 (222 posts) - - Show Bio

@chewbaccazm said:

Akuma is overpowered so he wins
#103 Posted by justsomecoolguy (26 posts) - - Show Bio

i think u all are selling iron fist short akuma is a powerful fighter but lacks in defense ask any person that plays street fighter akuma has one of the worse defense of all characters if u corner him u can knock down his life np, nd also akume may be a demon but iron fist power is equal to that of the phoenix which may i remind all who arent comic book fans is a cosmic force that is almost unstoppable one of the ways to stop it is with the power that lies in iron fist have u seen a chaos punch

iron fist would win hands down akuma is a drop out loser sold his soul to get power nd lack in discipline if anyone watched the animes or movie u learn his background nd his not that awesome

iron fist would win with a steady hand nd calm mind and a CHAOS PUNCH

#104 Posted by Pwok21 (2249 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist has been shown to dodge bullets so I think he could dodge Akuma's ranged Chi attacks to get a punch in.

Iron Fist should win, especially if blood lusted.

#105 Posted by NazarethSavage (214 posts) - - Show Bio
@justsomecoolguy said:

i think u all are selling iron fist short akuma is a powerful fighter but lacks in defense ask any person that plays street fighter akuma has one of the worse defense of all characters if u corner him u can knock down his life np, nd also akume may be a demon but iron fist power is equal to that of the phoenix which may i remind all who arent comic book fans is a cosmic force that is almost unstoppable one of the ways to stop it is with the power that lies in iron fist have u seen a chaos punch

iron fist would win hands down akuma is a drop out loser sold his soul to get power nd lack in discipline if anyone watched the animes or movie u learn his background nd his not that awesome

His poor defense only applies in game mechanics. In SF canon he's not so vulnerable.
#106 Posted by bornstar (1320 posts) - - Show Bio
@evodmasters said:
Iron Fist has a way of seeing others techniques and countering them, but sideways fireballs are a dozy. But if Iron fist is blood-lusted, he would only need one chi filled punch to kill Akuma. I gonna  say Iron Fist.
#107 Posted by Needlebay (1931 posts) - - Show Bio

Akuma.

#108 Posted by Bossmonster (2167 posts) - - Show Bio

Akuma.

Stronger

Faster

Hits harder

Several moves that Kill instantly.

Too far above Danny's level.

#109 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

I know people are saying he can counter Akumas moves in a straight up brawl but can he counter raging demon? Has he even seen something like that before?

#110 Posted by Vance Astro (91122 posts) - - Show Bio
@justsomecoolguy said:

Actually if you watch the animes or the animated films..he IS that awesome.
#111 Posted by SSJLozza (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

Akuma easily, he's faster and more powerful. One Shun Goku Satsui and Iron Fist is toast.

#112 Posted by bansheesonicscream (119 posts) - - Show Bio

well a akuma fanboy 

#113 Posted by Sovereign91001 (4007 posts) - - Show Bio

Akuma easily, especially if he has ONi, base Akuma can sink Islands, cleave Ayers Rock in two, survive underwater unaided, destroy battleships all with a single attack. He can raze forests just from unleashing his chi, Oni can destroy trees with his voice alone, can erupt Volcano's from the inside with a single attack and walk away unscathed...

We haven't even gotten into his fireballs etc.

I posted a bunch of his feats in a debate a few days ago, anyone doubting Akuma's awesomesauce should really take a look at what this dude is capable of.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/video-game-vs-comic-tournament-round-1-floopay-vs-sovereign91001/734495/

#114 Posted by SSJLozza (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

@bansheesonicscream said:

well a akuma fanboy

Who me?

Nah I do like Akuma but that's besides the point he can definitely win. He's a fantastically skilled and incredibly disciplined martial artist and shun goku satsui is instant kill. Not that he'd even need to break out that move.

#115 Posted by SirNickTheEpic (589 posts) - - Show Bio

A blood lusted iron fist and you think akuma the guy with energy powered attacks can win. Iron fists chi abosobs energy mean that akumas power will be added to iron fists also Danny is the best fighter in any fantasy. I think iron fist will win.

#116 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (4696 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron fist.