#1 Edited by Pokergeist (22325 posts) - - Show Bio

All Cannon from Expanded Universe combined! Except Asura, that was just so damn silly.

Alucard Pre Shroedinger. All Feats from OVA and Manga.

Battle to the death!

#2 Posted by Juiceboks (5948 posts) - - Show Bio

How can Akuma get past his regeneration and have a chance to put him down?

#3 Posted by Pokergeist (22325 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (8166 posts) - - Show Bio

Rooting for Alucard

#5 Posted by Stingerrain (946 posts) - - Show Bio

Akuma should win due to the fact that he has access to his Udon Comic feats and that this is Pre-Shroedinger Alucard.

Actually, I think even regular game Akuma could win.

#6 Edited by Pokergeist (22325 posts) - - Show Bio

Akuma should win due to the fact that he has access to his Udon Comic feats and that this is Pre-Shroedinger Alucard.

Actually, I think even regular game Akuma could win.

Yes, he has access to all that jazz to avoid BS Canon issues and supply him with some reliable debatable feats.

#7 Edited by Pokergeist (22325 posts) - - Show Bio

On Alucards Regeneration, refer to these scans. Any blood he drinks provides him a soul and extra life added to his own.

Alright here we see a true vampire Seras getting damage and pummeled so badly that she was in threat of dying. This further proves Alucard cannot infinitely regenerate. He only does this because he has the blood and lives to spare like the saying "Cat with 9 Lives".

#8 Edited by Funsiized (3150 posts) - - Show Bio

Akuma is strong, And with All his feats...i think he may be able to take this. it's close though.

Edit: Just Derped and realised i forgot Alucard's Regen. Don't know if Akuma can kill him that many times...probably not.

#9 Posted by russellmania77 (13594 posts) - - Show Bio

Idk

#10 Edited by Pokergeist (22325 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#11 Posted by DarkRaiden (5165 posts) - - Show Bio

Alucard should win because not even Akuma, not even Shin Akuma can kill him 3 million times without dying once.

#12 Posted by xlab3000 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

Akuma