#1 Posted by LegendaryKYJ (1334 posts) - - Show Bio

Vs.

#2 Posted by LegendaryKYJ (1334 posts) - - Show Bio

Fine, i'll be first. Akuma would kick snarf like a football, kill the other characters by pulling them into his shinpuu kyakuu whirlwind kick, have sex with Sheeva because he's attracted to cat-women, and shun goky satsu Lion-O.

#3 Posted by Kraven (517 posts) - - Show Bio

The Sword of Omens is incredibly powerful. The energy beam from the Cat's call chases down it's enemies so you can't dodge it. Lion-o alone could take Akuma and I don't like Akuma's chances against Panthero either. Not to mention Tygra can turn invisible and Cheetara can move like the Flash. Thundercats all the way.

#4 Posted by LegendaryKYJ (1334 posts) - - Show Bio

Kraven says:

"The Sword of Omens is incredibly powerful. The energy beam from the Cat's call chases down it's enemies so you can't dodge it. Lion-o alone could take Akuma and I don't like Akuma's chances against Panthero either. Not to mention Tygra can turn invisible and Cheetara can move like the Flash. Thundercats all the way."

To true, but Akuma can turn intangible in a temporary side step. Tygra would have to be able to hide her energy signature and Cheetara is all speed. However, I don't think she would have sufficient strength to cause him bodily harm.

#5 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

so using Cheerata's speed, she runs at Akuma full speed with her 'pole' extended at impales it into his heart...

as anyone will tell yu, you don't need strength when you have such speed behind a small area roughly the side of a penny...

it'll impale him no problem, leaving him down and bleeding while Lion-O takes his head off

M

#6 Posted by LegendaryKYJ (1334 posts) - - Show Bio

If she has enough power to bypass an aura that can destroy a meteor on a collision course with Earth, maybe.

#7 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

LegendaryKYJ says:

"If she has enough power to bypass an aura that can destroy a meteor on a collision course with Earth, maybe."

and where has Akuma shown this level of power?

M

#8 Posted by LegendaryKYJ (1334 posts) - - Show Bio

#9 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

so you posed this battle specifically even though you knew the outcome already...

not really the point of battles, especially if they so one sided like this

M

#10 Posted by LegendaryKYJ (1334 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"so you posed this battle specifically even though you knew the outcome already...not really the point of battles, especially if they so one sided like thisM"

Not really... I have scans of just about everyone. Even of the Thundercats and DC crossover..

#11 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84631 posts) - - Show Bio

I still do. Akuma is gay, he'd be to busy cheeking out Lion-O and Panthro would ghost his ass.

#12 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84631 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"King of Kings says:
"I still do. Akuma is gay, he'd be to busy cheeking out Lion-O and Panthro would ghost his ass."

Yea...sooo.....ummmmmm...AKUMA WINS."

Whatever floats your boat homes.

#13 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84631 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"King of Kings says:
"Colt Python says:
"King of Kings says:
"I still do. Akuma is gay, he'd be to busy cheeking out Lion-O and Panthro would ghost his ass."
Yea...sooo.....ummmmmm...AKUMA WINS."
Whatever floats your boat homes."

I don't have a boat.Akuma is obviously more powerful then them all combined..."

Great. His mother most be very proud.

#14 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah...

apparently Akuma can...

1. Block superspeed

2. sense invisibility

3. ignore magic

4. block attacks from over 8 people at the same time

5. has strength equal to Superman

6. completely invulnerable to any attack by any of the Thundercats

so you can see why i stopped actually making arguments in here

M

#15 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84631 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"yeah...apparently Akuma can...1. Block superspeed2. sense invisibility3. ignore magic4. block attacks from over 8 people at the same time5. has strength equal to Superman6. completely invulnerable to any attack by any of the Thundercatsso you can see why i stopped actually making arguments in hereM"

Lmao.

#16 Posted by Kraven (517 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree with Methos. Akuma is cool but there's no way he could take all the Thundercats. As Lion-o would say: 'Akuma is evil and evil always loses out in the end.' lol

#17 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"If you ever played Capcom vs. SNK you would understand.Once Akuma uses the full extent of his power he becomes Shin Akuma.Shin Akuma as he describes himself is everything and nothing.He destroyed all of Osaka,Japan just by being there.Magic,Invisibiliy and all the BS doesn't matter."

yes, but thats a game, not a comic...

if we went by game rules here then Superman would own every single battle due to his use of Kryptonian tech in the latest X-Box game where he could use it to manipulate time and reality...

M

#18 Posted by Heart of Infinity (1045 posts) - - Show Bio

Just let me say this he will become intangible and do his warp move right into Shun Goku Satsu technique. This technique could theoretically kill anyone who has a soul or who cant temporary remove their sould from their body

#19 Posted by Kraven (517 posts) - - Show Bio

If all this is true about Akuma, that would make him more powerful than any other character on this site, save someone with the Infinity Guantlet.

#20 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

nah, Batman with 'prep time' could still take him down

grins evilly

M

#21 Posted by Kraven (517 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"nah, Batman with *'prep time'* could still take him down***grins evilly***M"

LOL Classic Batman. Who doesn't love ol' Bats, but I can't stand Batman fans who think a normal human being could take anyone. (sigh)

I still say Thundercats take the W. The Sword of Omens can do just about anything.

#22 Posted by Heart of Infinity (1045 posts) - - Show Bio

Kraven says:

"If all this is true about Akuma, that would make him more powerful than any other character on this site, save someone with the Infinity Guantlet."

Well if he gets people in that move theoretically he beats them. But he still has to execute it. I dont think he could easily get the move on superman or the flash as i think he would lion-o

theoretically rogue has the ability to beat soo many more people then she does because she still has to execute the move (this is where some characters who can fend her off do so, so she wont absorb their powers)

Same goes for other powerful people who still lack speed and reaction time to actually use their moves on certain people

#23 Posted by The_Absolute (892 posts) - - Show Bio

Three words: Instant Hell Murder.

#24 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84631 posts) - - Show Bio

Four Words: Thunder, Thunder, Thundercats, HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOE

#25 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

LOlmao, u know ur stuff

#26 Posted by The_Absolute (892 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"nah, Batman with *'prep time'* could still take him down ***grins evilly*** M"

And the all the Thundercats with ease.

#27 Posted by Braise (1284 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#28 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

It's always interesting to go back years and see really terrible threads and posts from good posters.

#29 Edited by SilverGalford (3260 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kraven: lol! , 
could akuma have a chance against  the power of  the "Sword of Omens" ?
#30 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

Bah humbug, I played as Akuma in Marvel vs Capcom 2. He couldn't take all the Thundercats at once.