Akuma (SF) Vs Tien (DBZ)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Bucketz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Bucketz

Who WIns?

No Caption Provided
PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By PikminMania

AKuma

Bucketz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Bucketz
@PikminMania: Idk man. DBZ fighters are strong and cheaply fast. One good placed Tri-Beam from Tien could destroy Akuma. DBZ guys are like, daily planet buster material
PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By PikminMania
@Bucketz: Very true but Akuma's Instant Hell Murder attack is very impressive... he is also at Living Tribunal power level
Bucketz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Bucketz
@PikminMania: Living Tribunal would destroy Akuma IMO. But back to the thread. Tien can fly and his range is far superior to Akumas. Tien is probably faster and MUCH stronger. I think tien could take this, if he lands one good punch to Akuma's face, i think Tien would win. I did this thread so i can put one of the lower level tier DBZ fighters against one of the strongest Street Fighters. If Tien just flies in the air and spams Akuma w/ Tri-Blasts and what not, tien could win.
PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By PikminMania
@Bucketz: Yeah I know I was just looking at Dora's old posts where he LITERALLY thought Ryu was as strong as Living Tribunal.

I guess Tien wins, but not regular Dragon Ball Tien
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By OmegaDynasty

Tien should win this.

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By Edgeworth_11

Tien gives akuma his pimp hand like Rooney.

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Manchine

I am a street fighter fan and got to go with Tien.
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By lordraiden

Unless it's shin or Oni Akuma.

Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Warcry80

Shin Akuma would probably take it to Tien, but This would be an amazing match up. Until Tien actually powers up, this guy took it to Trunks for awhile which says alot, and he even force Trunks to go Supersaiyn to beat him, in the movie. The martial arts moves in this one would be awesome! Great match up! Tien Wins! Tri Beam!! !!
Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Dark Cloud™

No version of Akuma could defeat Tien in any way, shape, or form.

Tien is hundreds of times more powerful than Akuma.

Tien was trained by Gods, to say the least, by Kami, Mr. Popo, and King Kai.

Tien was able to defeat both Burter and Jeice (of the Ginyu Force) -after- having split his body (and power level in two) into clones.

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By IZZR

Tien would one shot Akuma as much as im a big fan of Akuma, Tien is a beast and so underused in DBZ

Avatar image for the_mayhem_theory
The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Dark Cloud™ said:
No version of Akuma could defeat Tien in any way, shape, or form.Tien is hundreds of times more powerful than Akuma.Tien was trained by Gods, to say the least, by Kami, Mr. Popo, and King Kai.Tien was able to defeat both Burter and Jeice (of the Ginyu Force) -after- having split his body (and power level in two) into clones.
Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Dex_Starr

Tien is probably the strongest human in DBZ.  He takes this easily. 

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ssejllenrad
@Hohenheim_of_light said:
I thought it was Krilin?

Anyway, Akuma's best chance is if he fought the earliest version of Tien or perhaps Tien's strongest version pre-DBZ vs Asteroid-destroying Shin Akuma... Other than that, mr.three eyes would own the "demon".
Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Dex_Starr
@ssejllenrad said:
@Hohenheim_of_light said:
I thought it was Krilin?  Anyway, Akuma's best chance is if he fought the earliest version of Tien or perhaps Tien's strongest version pre-DBZ vs Asteroid-destroying Shin Akuma... Other than that, mr.three eyes would own the "demon".
I don't think so.  Tien holding off 2nd form Cell was a better feat then anything I've seen from Krillen.  Plus Krillen stopped training after the Cell games while Tien didn't. 
ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ssejllenrad
@Hohenheim_of_light: I see... So it's not Krilin. But............. Tien held off 2nd form Cell while Hercule (or Satan, whatever language is used) defeated perfect cell/resurrected cell so he's the strongest human in DBZ! :D
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#19  Edited By progenitorigin

Tien should be able to take this.  His special attack held back a 2nd form Cell for a while, who's probably much more powerful than Akuma.
Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Dex_Starr
@ssejllenrad said:
@Hohenheim_of_light: I see... So it's not Krilin. But............. Tien held off 2nd form Cell while Hercule (or Satan, whatever language is used) defeated perfect cell/resurrected cell so he's the strongest human in DBZ! :D
Satan also defeated Android 18 technically so he must be the strongest =P
IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By IZZR

If anyone has watched DBZ all the way through would know that Tien would seriously one shot Akuma, Tri-Beam Cannon is the most powerful attack in DBZ after the Spirit Bomb but dangerous thats why Master Roshi didn't teach his students that attack

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ssejllenrad
@Hohenheim_of_light: 100% I trollfully agree!
ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ssejllenrad
@IZZR said:
If anyone has watched DBZ all the way through would know that Tien would seriously one shot Akuma, Tri-Beam Cannon is the most powerful attack in DBZ after the Spirit Bomb but dangerous thats why Master Roshi didn't teach his students that attack
Tri-beam Cannon is overkill. The strength of it shocked even Gohan in the Buu Saga. Even the Dodonha (Dodon Wave) is significantly more than enough to take down Akuma.
Avatar image for deactivated-5b9c488ed7f76
deactivated-5b9c488ed7f76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 21

Tien kills Akuma with a generic blast, and yes Tien is the strongest human in DBZ, it's not Krillin, this is why I hate Akira Toriyama... he always downgraded the coolest characters, Tien is much more of a help than Krillin but Akira killed him off. He also always downgraded Vegeta, making him look weak and doing stupid things at times, just to make the fans hate him, but instead the fans loved Vegeta even more, because he is way more complex than Goku, I think it would've been fair if Vegeta got to kill Cell at least, also he killed off Yamcha... who is way more interesting than Krillin, I love dbz, but I hate the creator... meh... I'm going off topic xD

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By IZZR
@crash_ said:
Tien kills Akuma with a generic blast, And yes Tien is the strongest human in DBZ, Its not Krillin, This is why i hate Akira Toriyama... he always downgraded the coolest characters, Tien is much more of a help than Krillin but Akira killed him off, He also always downgraded Vegeta, making him look weak and doing stupid things at times, just to make the fans hate him, But instead the fans loved Vegeta even more, because he is way more complex than Goku, I think it would've been fair if Vegeta got to kill Cell atleast, Also he killed off Yamcha... who is way more interesting than Krillin, i love dbz, but i hate the creator... meh... im going off topic xD
Very good observation, he was so biased towards Goku's family, Tien and Vegeta are definately the coolest characters in DBZ, as much as Goku likes to fight and train etc his character has no depth whereas these 2 are true warriors, Krillin is so dry i dont understand why they kept putting him in the spotlight, 1 more thing, how is it that vegeta went in the hyperbolic time chamber twice and was still weaker than Goku c'mon gimme a break that Akira is a S.O.B
Avatar image for deactivated-5b9c488ed7f76
deactivated-5b9c488ed7f76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 21

@IZZR said:

@crash_ said:

Tien kills Akuma with a generic blast, And yes Tien is the strongest human in DBZ, Its not Krillin, This is why i hate Akira Toriyama... he always downgraded the coolest characters, Tien is much more of a help than Krillin but Akira killed him off, He also always downgraded Vegeta, making him look weak and doing stupid things at times, just to make the fans hate him, But instead the fans loved Vegeta even more, because he is way more complex than Goku, I think it would've been fair if Vegeta got to kill Cell atleast, Also he killed off Yamcha... who is way more interesting than Krillin, i love dbz, but i hate the creator... meh... im going off topic xD

Very good observation, he was so biased towards Goku's family, Tien and Vegeta are definately the coolest characters in DBZ, as much as Goku likes to fight and train etc his character has no depth whereas these 2 are true warriors, Krillin is so dry i dont understand why they kept putting him in the spotlight, 1 more thing, how is it that vegeta went in the hyperbolic time chamber twice and was still weaker than Goku c'mon gimme a break that Akira is a S.O.B

Akira Toriyama hated Vegeta for taking the spot of his favourite character Piccolo, because the fans loved Vegeta so much... he was forced to keep him, he has a grudge against Vegeta, Piccolo was supposed to turn Majin and fight Goku, editors did not allow that and I thank god for that they didn't.
Hooray! for the editors and fans, who would want to see Goku vs Piccolo fight?
Vegeta is the best anti-hero, Akira always tries to make him look like a fool, I really hated it when Vegeta admitted that Goku was number 1# and the moment Cell made a fool out of Vegeta, he trains the hardest, doesn't have gods to babysit him, Goku always pulls a win by using his willpower, he always has that special inner strength "If I don't do it, who will!" *Bam' turns into SSJ5*, I think that's cool the first time around... but it gets old real fast, a lot of animes are copying the same method, when you see Vegeta power up into a SSJ... you know what he went through to get to that, he didn't ass-pull like Mystic Gohan... suddenly becomes the most powerful non-fused DBZ char *Wow! Gohan your potential is amazing, in 24 hours I could make you strong enough to toy around with buu*... really? , Also a lot of people might dislike Yamcha, but I thought he was so cool in Dragon Ball, Akira really pussified him, Honestly, if it wasn't for the fans and thank god those smart editors, DBZ would really suck.

If he liked Piccolo so much he still could've made him go Majin... and fight Gohan, Master vs Student... a far better fight than, Piccolo vs Goku, it would've made the series even better, Piccolo is damn cool also :)

Avatar image for dailywheattoast
dailywheattoast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tien causes quantum breakdown