• 73 results
#1 Edited by IndieComicsFTW (3253 posts) - - Show Bio

Video Game Death Match.

Asura (After First Boss Fight.) Akuma (All feats from games, movies, and Asuras Wrath) Raiden (with Blade Wolf)

VS

Cole (Beast Cole) Alex Mercer (Has absorn all of New York City of Bio Mass), Kratos (All Gear from Games)

Battle in LA to the death.

#2 Posted by JasonHawke (1273 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Asura/Akuma/Raiden

#3 Posted by Alexman113 (487 posts) - - Show Bio

Define at which point you mean for Asura. He gets several power-ups through-out. If you mean pre-dlc last boss, then he easily solos this.

#4 Posted by IndieComicsFTW (3253 posts) - - Show Bio

Define at which point you mean for Asura. He gets several power-ups through-out. If you mean pre-dlc last boss, then he easily solos this.

I really meant after his first boss fight.

#5 Posted by FlashGreaterSignEveryone (985 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos and asura is what it will come down to and I think asura will win that everyone else are literal non factors

#6 Posted by Cjdavis103 (9042 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by IndieComicsFTW (3253 posts) - - Show Bio

@indiecomicsftw

Good Cole or Beast Cole?

Beast Cole.

Kratos and asura is what it will come down to and I think asura will win that everyone else are literal non factors

I can see Mercer infecting anyone on Team 1. Not a non factor as long they have Biological Bodies.

#8 Posted by those_eyes (5911 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 easy. Asura or akuma solos.

#9 Edited by Cjdavis103 (9042 posts) - - Show Bio

hold on I thought Akuma was a planet buster or was it the moon either way he is way to OP

#10 Edited by IndieComicsFTW (3253 posts) - - Show Bio

hold on I thought Akuma was a planet buster or was it the moon either way he is way to OP

He bust a mountain once. That was his high end.

#11 Posted by Cjdavis103 (9042 posts) - - Show Bio

Ah must have gotten him confused whith someone else then

#12 Posted by HyperViper97 (1342 posts) - - Show Bio

Akuma with all his feats? He can almost solo. Same with asura

#13 Edited by glubgluby (454 posts) - - Show Bio

Akuma isn't a mountain buster, he's an island buster. And Asura is what wins this.

#14 Posted by Cjdavis103 (9042 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah team 2 has city busters Kratos at his best might just inch his way into the mountin buster category. Team 1 just has to much raw power for them.

not saying theat team 2 has no chance a lucky hit whith Ion drain might be a tide turner but well I give this to team 1 8/10 times

#15 Posted by Alexman113 (487 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by IndieComicsFTW (3253 posts) - - Show Bio

@indiecomicsftw: So, after beating the guy bigger than the earth?

The Fat guy, yeah sure. Its funny he beats that guy, but had so much trouble with him when he was only Giant size lol. Inconsistent.

#17 Posted by NeonGameWave (7712 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 takes this.

#18 Edited by PieHole (274 posts) - - Show Bio

Thank you post for officially getting me back on cv. Anyway I'm pretty sure Akuma and Asura went toe to toe in one of the DLC's.

(found the video) Here you go!

(Skip to 12:30) In fact stamina for both of them being as they fought for 500 years. 500 years to the point of becoming part of the Earth itself(rock) they fought so long they actually turned into stone!

Factors aside, team one wins.

#19 Posted by those_eyes (5911 posts) - - Show Bio

Akuma busted an asteroid. He solo!!!

#20 Edited by oceanmaster21 (7855 posts) - - Show Bio

could go either way

#21 Posted by IndieComicsFTW (3253 posts) - - Show Bio

@piehole: I saw that before, made me laugh.

#22 Edited by FlashGreaterSignEveryone (985 posts) - - Show Bio

@cjdavis103 said:

@indiecomicsftw

Good Cole or Beast Cole?

Beast Cole.

@flashgreatersigneveryone said:

I can see Mercer infecting anyone on Team 1. Not a non factor as long they have Biological Bodies.

literally asura one shots everyone on team 2 besides kratos, p.s God don't get diseases.

and as for team 1 they all can be oneshotted by kratos given, maybe raiden is quick enough to dodge for a bit. but other than that if anyone on team 1 is caught by kratos they are dead no if ands or buts.

kratos vs Asura

/thread

#23 Posted by Cjdavis103 (9042 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by FlashGreaterSignEveryone (985 posts) - - Show Bio

@flashgreatersigneveryone

Beast Cole can regen from a subatomic level good luck killing him outright

omg noooo, he just comes back to get one shotted... really dude? cole is a nonfactor leave it to the gods to duke it out.

#25 Posted by M_Man (558 posts) - - Show Bio

Asura solos.

#26 Posted by Cjdavis103 (9042 posts) - - Show Bio

@flashgreatersigneveryone

Umm city wide explosions and Black holes are nothing to laugh at he is far from a non factor

and Alex can also regen from a single cell and is near immune to physical attacks on top of being a desisse that can wipeout the human race. and he is far from a weakling in CIC

#27 Posted by WarBlade539 (4564 posts) - - Show Bio

@m_man said:

Asura solos.

This

#28 Posted by KingOfAsh (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

Akuma & Raiden don't even have to lift a finger; all they need to do is watch Asura solo God of War, Prototype & Infamous. Asura's first boss is a foe bigger than the Earth who is the weakest boss in the game.

Kratos, Mercer & Cole are snowflakes. Asura is Hell.

#29 Posted by LostMind (155 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna give it to team 2 and i'll explain why.

First there's Beast Cole, which i'm assuming this means this is Cole with the evil ending at infamous 2, this means he not only posses the powers he already wields but also posses the powers of the Beast. That would mean Cole can regenerate from the blast of a nuke and level an entire city in one blast just as the Beast had done.

The only thing significant about Mercer is the fact he was able to regenerate from a nuke.

So basically the reason i'm voting team 2 is because, of Kratos. Lets first look at his physical ability, in GoW3 Kratos was able to stop the full force of Cronos hand from crushing him, in GoW Cronos was carrying the palace holding Pandora's box, the palace was carved from a mountain, this means Cronos is bigger than a mountain. Next we have his durability, in GoW3 Kratos falls from the top of mount Olympus to the river Styx in the underworld, and was completely fine. Combat experience Kratos is a Spartan which means Kratos began military training at the age of 7.

Now, lets move on to his standard gear. First is the the Blades of Exile 2 short swords connected to chains that are attached to him, they have and can be used in short to medium range and be used to grab enemies, they also have the ability, Army of Sparta allows him to summon the spirits of dead spartan soldiers, forming a protective phalanx around him and rain arrows down. Next, we have the Wings of Icarus, which allow Kratos to fly/glide. He also posses the Golden Fleece which not only allows him to reflect any projectile back with amped up force, but also counter any attack.

Lastly, lets look at Kratos full arsenal. First there's the Claw's of Hades which has a short to medium range melee attack, can summon spirits, and rip people's souls out. Then there's the Boots of Hermes which allow him to speed blitz and run up and along walls. He also posses the Head of Medusa, which can turn people to stone. The Head of Helios, which can be used to temporarily blind enemies. The Gauntlet of Zeus which is a large short range gauntlet can shatter solid stone and steel. The Arms of Sparta which is a Spartan shield and spear, both can be used to attack causing devastating damage each or combined for just as devastating damage. The Bow of Apollo has a long range attack and can be fired in rapid succession or charged for a powerful attack. The Amulet of Uroborus which is capable of manipulating time itself. Finally, Kratos ultimate weapon, The Blade of Olympus a large sword which can be used in short range devastating melee attacks or devastating long range blast, it was also used to destroy all the titans in one swing.

#30 Posted by FlashGreaterSignEveryone (985 posts) - - Show Bio

@cjdavis103: can I please see these black holes, and city wide explosions are NOTHING to splitting the moon in half or fighting someone who can hold up the universe again it comes down to kratos vs asura Idk who wins that though

#31 Edited by saiyan_earthling (5440 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 beats the living hell out of Team 2.

#32 Posted by Bossmonster (2199 posts) - - Show Bio

Akuma solo's.

#33 Edited by darkwolf6 (101 posts) - - Show Bio

Akuma a non-factor? That's kind of funny actually. He has feats from asuras wraith. Akuma could go Oni and is just as strong as Asura so basically 2 gods and a lighting fast swordsman vs 1 god and 2 monsters I'll go with the Akuma Asura and raiden

#34 Posted by PieHole (274 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkwolf6: Asura after his first boss fight well heck lets look at his first boss fight.

Yeah Asura disintegrated that for his first boss fight. Disintegration by punching his finger 1000's of times. Now don't even bother calculating mass/acceleration or force to even think about how he completely made this guy poof. Heck on the first 10 seconds he held his finger up. Now just imagine being crushed by an almighty golden finger of doom. If you look at the scale of his finger and the continent you can see how big just one of it is.

I skipped it at the right time for you. Just watch from this point.

#35 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (16704 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok. What? I see no one that stops from asura soloing? where is @neongamewave:?

#36 Edited by kyrees (4894 posts) - - Show Bio

@piehole: technically, "after first boss fight" asura is severely handicapped. he lost both his regular arms and extra arms and was no match to yasha.when he actually got serious.

either way, this is asura at his weakest point and can be defeated by someone of yasha's class.

#37 Edited by darkwolf6 (101 posts) - - Show Bio

Very likely it would come down the Asura and Kratos. If Akuma can go Oni without being kill by anyone from team 2. Then team one wins. If he doesn't then I see Kratos completely destroying Asura due to him being at his weakest.( I did a little research but my mind hasn't changed.) team one wins 6/10

#38 Edited by NeonGameWave (7712 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1 said:

Ok. What? I see no one that stops from asura soloing? where is @neongamewave:?

I think Team 1 wins or even stomps under these conditions but I agree with you, I think Asura can definitely solo given enough power but at base form I don`t think he would solo as easy and Kratos will be his main threat.

#39 Edited by Web_Flotsam (1118 posts) - - Show Bio

Asura doesn't need his arms to beat Kratos, especially considering Wyzen's finger poke has been calced to be large planet level. You people are seriously wanking Kratos if you think he can handle somebody who just took that casually.

#40 Edited by Sovereign91001 (4208 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by Cjdavis103 (9042 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 god stomps 2 of the team are moon levelers so one on team 2 can even compete

#42 Edited by colliderz (1704 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 murder stomps, Akuma might solo (That Asura battle is non canon) and Asura on another league.

#43 Posted by Chibi_cute (4514 posts) - - Show Bio

Asura solos.. its not even funny.

#44 Posted by generator2000 (1081 posts) - - Show Bio

Asura would curbstomp everyone. He was able to stop Wyzen's entire body weight if you think about it. Wyzen pressed his finger into the Earth. Considering that he weighs about as much as planet because of sheer size alone mean that Asura is a planet buster, but if you consider the extra force added because of Wyzen's physical strength and the speed of his finger moving into the atmosphere, Asura can lift more than a planet. Kratos might give Asura pause before he is ripped apart.

#45 Posted by MRAChakravartin (69 posts) - - Show Bio

Even Asura in his Basic Form (before his first boss fight) would easily solo this.

#46 Posted by DarkRaiden (6944 posts) - - Show Bio

Akuma soul rapes......

#47 Posted by Ironshinobi88 (1172 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos has blade of Olympus and if he gets his time gadgets I'm sure the rest can come up with a way to beat them

#48 Posted by Albertphytagoras (1803 posts) - - Show Bio

No one in team 2 can survive a planet explosion... so by logic Asura. Heck he could speedblitz the team.

#49 Posted by Nuffs (709 posts) - - Show Bio
#50 Posted by reaperOnyx (1157 posts) - - Show Bio

Asura can solo... while the others just eat popcorn