#1 Posted by ShadowPro (1525 posts) - - Show Bio

fight to death, vic by any mean, on week prep

#2 Posted by Juiceboks (8522 posts) - - Show Bio

Genies cant kill sooo..

#3 Posted by russellmania77 (15021 posts) - - Show Bio

aku

#4 Edited by NeonGameWave (7712 posts) - - Show Bio

Jafar at full power and unbound by the lamp stomps but if not Aku wins.

#5 Posted by Hyperlight (5713 posts) - - Show Bio

Jafar at full power and unbound by the lamp stomps but if not Aku wins.

#6 Edited by Racob7 (5556 posts) - - Show Bio

Aku stomps. Three gods couldn't kill him.

#7 Edited by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

Genie, Jafar, Aladdin, Abu. Takes you to the Genie level on the SNES Aladdin game. Still have that memorized from when I was 4...

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#8 Edited by TifaLockhart (14044 posts) - - Show Bio

The Genesis version was fun, IMO.

#9 Edited by ShadowPro (1525 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks said:

Genies cant kill sooo..

so he¡ll have to do something else like banish him

@racob7 said:

Aku stomps. Three gods couldn't kill him.

just 'cuz they're god doesn't mean they're more powerfull, also they've never shown a ny feat as close as the jafar genie feat

#10 Edited by Juiceboks (8522 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowpro The OP states battle to the death. And Aku can travel between dimensions and through time.

#11 Posted by Shikarenji (1688 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay said:

Genie, Jafar, Aladdin, Abu. Takes you to the Genie level on the SNES Aladdin game. Still have that memorized from when I was 4...

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

jafar,princess,alladin,jafar . takes you to the last possible checkpoint . used to play that game all the time lol and actually beat it without cheating

#12 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

jafar,princess,alladin,jafar . takes you to the last possible checkpoint . used to play that game all the time lol and actually beat it without cheating

Once you get past the flying carpet level, it's smooth sailing. :P

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#13 Posted by ShadowPro (1525 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowpro The OP states battle to the death. And Aku can travel between dimensions and through time.

I said WIN BY ANY MEAN, also he is a nigh omnipotent genie so he can easily trap hiim in a place where he can't scape and or take away his powers

#14 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12027 posts) - - Show Bio

Pointless thread is pointless

Aku teleports him back in time to the moment he first turned into a genie ... lets alladin take it from there

#15 Edited by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@racob7: they could, just kind of didn't notice him

@neongamewave: I don't know, the Samurai Jack universe is no strange land to genies, and Aku conquered that

#16 Edited by NeonGameWave (7712 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1: Jafar is a top class reality warper and he has Toon Force, I don`t think the genies of the Samurai Jack universe would be as powerful as an unbound Genie.

#17 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1: Jafar is a top class reality warper and he has Toon Force, I don`t think the genies of the Samurai Jack universe would be as powerful as an unbound Genie.

was Jafar ever unbound? (it's been upwards of ten years since I watched the second movie)

I mean, Aku did set up an interstellar empire

#18 Posted by NeonGameWave (7712 posts) - - Show Bio

@neongamewave said:

was Jafar ever unbound? (it's been upwards of ten years since I watched the second movie)

Jafar hasn`t really been depicted as being unbound in regards to the Aladdin movies, he was more so shown to be like any other Genie who was restricted by the rules of the lamp, however within this scenario if Jafar is at full power and isn`t bound by the lamp then he will stomp Aku due to his limitless reality warping abilities even when bound by the lamp he is very powerful and with one week of prep, I could see him probably finding ways to work around his restrictive disadvantage. Jafar in his Genie form was shown to be able to create solar systems freely and easily as well, also he can warp reality to a high degree.

#19 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1 said:

@neongamewave said:

Jafar hasn`t really been depicted as being unbound in regards to the Aladdin movies, he was more so shown to be like any other Genie who was restricted by the rules of the lamp, however within this scenario if Jafar is at full power and isn`t bound by the lamp then he will stomp Aku due to his limitless reality warping abilities even when bound by the lamp he is very powerful and with one week of prep, I could see him probably finding ways to work around his restrictive disadvantage. Jafar in his Genie form was shown to be able to create solar systems freely and easily as well, also he can warp reality to a high degree.

yeah, I don;t think that Jafar had infinite reality Warping abilities, or any Genie for that matter