Aku (Samurai Jack) vs HIM (Powerpuff Girls)

• 97 results
mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

@mrnoital: HIM isn't always at full power. He is empowered by negative feelings & can amp himself by becoming enraged.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@imperator_nocturne: jack prayed and was able to cut adimantium. Destroying an object that can't be destroyed.

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@lukehero: and Aku at full power would be that giant space being created at the beginning of the universe(or was the darkness that was before the universe started) and can fight Odin Rah and Vishnu

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrnoital: OK? That doesn't comment on his level of power. How powerful is Odin? How powerful is Rah? How powerful is Vinshnu? What are these three characters feats? Every universe is different, what did he do? Did he eat the universe? Did he blink people out of existence?

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: Its hard to say what he could've done, we've only seen that fight, but the small piece of him that fell off and through space killed the dinosaurs, he's made a warrior immortal that can only go to his afterlife(Valhalla) if killed in battle just for fun.made an evil copy of jack from his broken shoe, he can travel great distances through space in seconds, and of course he raised what seemed like an army from the grave and a ghost witch, all seemed to be under his control, and has himself defeated full armies single handedly, again, i ask what HIM has done that really puts him in a good place to win? making bubbles pictures real? moving the sun(or possibly just shifting time)? are those the only things HIM has done?

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: the word god does describe the power level as long as it has a description which in samurai jack it does. Creating everything in existence as it says in the jack wiki > moving the sun. Saying HIM feats > Gods in samurai jack is ludicrous. Aku was a fragment of the greatest manifestation of evil, he can be destroyed by the strength and purity of a human's spirit, as stated by Vishnu. Vishnu said aku can't be killed by evil period only good. HIM is evil. Vishnu along with all other Gods in samurai jack is all knowing and powerful if what he said cannot be changed period! It's meant for a human of pure heart to wield the sword and kill Aku. If the gods wanted to they could have came down and killed Aku but they didn't because they made it so that Jack is the one to do it.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

@lukehero said:

@joygirl:

Yah, Him was one of those villains, where there is no reasonable explanation why he doesn't just snap his fingers and kill the hero.

He can't because he ain't got no fingers. :3

Avatar image for imperator_nocturne
Imperator_Nocturne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

here some info about HIM from the wiki

-Size Alteration - Him has shown the ability to grow in size.

-Tranformation - Him has the power to assume other forms, ranging from ones based on inanimate objects, to existing animals, to monsters.

>Him turned into some red smoke that he used to go inside of The Powerpuff Girls' minds.

-Mind Control: Him has the ability to control other people's minds.

>Mind controlled the villains of Townsville into becoming heroes

>He hypnotized two scientists into sending the earth out of orbit.

>Him took over the minds of everyone in The City of Townsville and made them all be mean to The Powerpuff Girls.

-Telekinesis: Him has the ability to lift objects with his mind.

>Him used his telekinesis moved the sun farther away from the earth.

-Magic: He is shown to have great magical abilities and can perform many great feats such as:

>Fly: He can move through the air, the same way the Powerpuff Girls do.

>Teleportation: The ability to move instantaneously from one location to another without physically occupying the space in between.

>Resurrection: He used this power to bring The Rowdyruff Boys back from death in the episode The Boys are Back in Town

>Dream manipulation: The power to enter, manipulate, project, alter, and control dreams of others.

>Reality warping: he can warp reality to a large scale. For instance, he could make Bubble's drawings come alive.

Negative Feelings Empowerment: He can become stronger and more powerful by feeding off the negative emotions of people such as hatred, fear, pain, etc.

and

Eye Beams

Energy Blasts

Acid Spit

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By mickey-mouse

@those_eyes:

So, you're going by statements still? Once again feats >>>statements. So the First in the Buffy Universe was the most powerful evil? The source in charmed is the most powerful evil? And that means? What? Not much, unless they have the feats to power scale. You're using a lot of faulty logic here.

Hell by statements Odin is omnipotent & hulk is the strongest & most powerful there is on Marvel Earth, without question.

@mrnoital:

Thank you for stating actual feats.

Him can transform & transmute things, he has large scale TP as he mind controlled the entire town, and he has some other tricks. The reality warping and the large scale TK & TP should be enough for HIM to win.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The thing is has HIM ever warped reality against the power of anyone above power puff girl level like Divine entities or abstracts? If he has no feats of doing so then no one can say HIM automatically wins. But Aku isn't winning either.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

The thing is has HIM ever warped reality against the power of anyone above power puff girl level like Divine entities or abstracts? If he has no feats of doing so then no one can say HIM automatically wins. But Aku isn't winning either.

The Powerpuff Girls are the most powerful entities in their universe to anyone's knowledge.

Besides Him, obviously.

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imperator_nocturne: I've seen Aku do just about all of that

except he didnt do smoke to go into jacks mind, coughed a bit of spit went in his mouth and aku ended up taking over his body(saved by monks)

and i dont really remember hypnosis or telekinesis

but he was able to fly to a far away planet and make it rain jewels as a bribe in one instance of magic/reality warp

but i dont know if making bubbles pictures come to life is high end/large scale reality warping

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By those_eyes

@mrnoital said:

except he didnt do smoke to go into jacks mind, coughed a bit of spit went in his mouth and aku ended up taking over his body(saved by monks)

and i dont really remember hypnosis and telekinesis

but he was able to fly to a far away planet and make it rain jewels as a bribe in one instance of magic/reality warp

but i dont know if making bubbles pictures come to life is high end/large scale reality warping

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Mrnoital

@those_eyes said:

@mrnoital said:

and i dont really remember hypnosis and telekinesis

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I forgot about those first few times, but the one with the kids is questionable, i have to watch it again, it was one of his minions that really did it, but i think the influence was made by aku, so i dont really know how it worked, i was going to mention that myself actually

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

HIM for sure, even if he wasn't more powerful, which he is, he's way more fabulous. HIM needs to be used in battles more.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By WastelandMan

@those_eyes:

Destiny means little in battle threads. It was Anakin Skywalker's destiny to bring balance to the force, does that mean he can never lose or only stalemate in battles? Also, even if HIM can't harm him, I don't see what's stopping him from BFRing the hell out of him.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#69  Edited By Cream_God
No Caption Provided

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man: you mean besides the fact that aku will come back immediately

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man: comparing anakins destiny to the destiny set for aku is ludicrous. Did God himself in the Star Wars universe say on panel that nothing could kill Luke due to needing to bring balance to the force? Because that's what you must be saying if your comparing anakins destiny to aku's. Bfr'ing aku isn't going to help, he can see anywhere in the universe due to his scrying magic and teleport and he can travel ftl.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By WastelandMan

@those_eyes said:

@m_man: comparing anakins destiny to the destiny set for aku is ludicrous. Did God himself in the Star Wars universe say on panel that nothing could kill Luke due to needing to bring balance to the force? Because that's what you must be saying if your comparing anakins destiny to aku's. Bfr'ing aku isn't going to help, he can see anywhere in the universe due to his scrying magic and teleport and he can travel ftl.

Anakin's destiny was predestined by the Force. When did the God's preordain Jack be the one to kill Aku and only Jack? They only forged Jack's sword not his destiny IIRC. And what would suggest that the God's in Jack's universe hold any jurisdiction in this battle?

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man: what? Your kidding he right. The whole premise of the fight with jack and the guardian was for jack to go back to kill aku. The time portal stopped the guardian from killing jack. It said Jack is the one destined to defeat Aku only. Your telling me the all knowing time portal is bs'ing when he said that? It's preordained detistiny maid by the gods who forged the sword which also are the gods who created existence in the samurai jack universe Everyone keeps brining up the gods in the jack universe and all I'm doing is explaining their position on how they stated jacks sword can only kill aku that's why they hold jurisdiction. If the creators of existence in samurai jack says Aku can only be killed by the sword then no law can be higher than that.

pikachumonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aku stomps

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

It seems their feats are similar

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By WastelandMan

@those_eyes said:

@m_man: what? Your kidding he right. The whole premise of the fight with jack and the guardian was for jack to go back to kill aku. The time portal stopped the guardian from killing jack. It said Jack is the one destined to defeat Aku only. Your telling me the all knowing time portal is bs'ing when he said that? It's preordained detistiny maid by the gods who forged the sword which also are the gods who created existence in the samurai jack universe Everyone keeps brining up the gods in the jack universe and all I'm doing is explaining their position on how they stated jacks sword can only kill aku that's why they hold jurisdiction. If the creators of existence in samurai jack says Aku can only be killed by the sword then no law can be higher than that.

And the living manifestation of the Dark side of the force has shown Anakin his exact future though his memory of this was later removed because it would interfere with his destiny:

Loading Video...

You're telling me the living manifestation of the Dark Side of the force was BS'ing when he said this? So is Anakin unkillable in these battle threads? Destiny doesn't mean jack diddly squat in these battle threads. The laws and powers that be that normally effect or influence each respective character has no bearing here unless specified in the OP. You might have a point if the battle took place in Aku's universe but it doesn't so saying the God's from Samurai Jack have any influence in this battle is beyond illogical.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pikachumonster: I honestly don't think Aku could beat him. If aku didn't have the crutch of immortality from everything except jacks sword then HIM would probably beat him. But since this is aku at full power he will not die by HIM's hands. But aku has shown nothing to suggest he would beat HIM that HIM wouldn't be able to get out of. So this is still a stalemate IMO.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man: doesn't matter! You can't compare the two.

Hellboys destiny is to bring about the destruction of the world and has shown to not be able to be killed by any means because if that, the same as Aku has not been able to be killed by any means because he is destined to be killed by jacks sword. Your basically saying HIM could kill hellboy then if your saying HIM could kill Aku.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By WastelandMan

@those_eyes said:

@m_man: doesn't matter! You can't compare the two.

Hellboys destiny is to bring about the destruction of the world and has shown to not be able to be killed by any means because if that, the same as Aku has not been able to be killed by any means because he is destined to be killed by jacks sword. Your basically saying HIM could kill hellboy then if your saying HIM could kill Aku.

So are you saying that Anakin can't be killed either since it's his destiny to bring balance to the force when used in a thread? Destiny is an external influence unique to each character's respective universes that has no power in battle forums since these battles are non-canon and/or doesn't take place in a specified character's universe unless OP says so but it doesn't here.

This is HIM vs Aku NOT HIM vs Aku and the God's from Samurai Jack's will.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man: no I'm not. anakin has been shown to be suseptable to death/injury by conventional means but Aku actually has the feats to show he can't be killed by anti thing other than Jacks sword. Unless op specifically states that Aku's invulnerability is taken away as a rule then you can't just say Aku's destiny to die by the sword is going to change when puting him up against someone else. That's like puting black Adam against thor and saying black Adam can lift Thor's because they are from different universes.

CykoJimmY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HIM scares me....

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By WastelandMan

@those_eyes:

Samurai Jack has also been shown susceptible to death/injury by conventional means and Aku has been harmed by forces other than Jacks sword. If your argument is HIM doesn't have the necessary abilities to harm Aku then sure I can concede to that to an extent but that's not your contention, you're trying to say it's caused by destiny which isn't present here. The properties of Thor's hammer relies in and of it's self and is not destiny. Destiny is an external force caused by other influences that aren't a factor in this thread.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man: this is getting out of hand. Aku's invulnerability to harm except from jacks sword is part of his power set and being. You can't just negate that from a battle unless op says so. What things your invulnerable to are different than what your destined to do.

Might as well say superman has no weakness to kryptonite if he was to fight Goku then by your logic.

Might as well say chaos emerald sonic isn't invulnerable when he is fighting mario then by your logic.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By WastelandMan

@those_eyes:

It seems the problem here is you're confusing destiny with characteristics and abilities inherent to characters. I'm not negating his powers I'm just saying it's not caused by destiny and that his invulnerability is not absolute. If you disagree with HIM being able to kill Aku then sure but Aku CAN die in these battle threads and his destiny has nothing to do with it.

powers and weakness =/= destiny

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aku wins by feats, but PPG makes it clear that HIM is basically a godlike being. He never really loses in the show, he just kinda challenges the girls.

HIM should honestly be more powerful.

Jmrashmallow

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man: why don't you ask op then. How is HIM going to kill Aku when he doesn't have a weapon forged by gods to do so? And don't say reality warping because HIM has no feats of warping a god or abstract.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By WastelandMan

@those_eyes:

My argument for him winning isn't concrete and borders speculation, objectively this is probably a stalemate since none can really harm the other without definitive proof. I just wanted to make it clear that Aku CAN die in battle forums since Aku has been shown to be harmed by other mystical forces other than Jack's sword and that destiny has nothing to do with battle threads.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By those_eyes

@m_man: harm and death are two different things. Hellboy can be harmed by conventional and supernatural forces but cannot die from them. Yes aku has been harmed by other beings/magic but not permanently killed by them. If what you say is true then Aku would have died a long time ago before even coming across jack. I wanted to make it clear Aku can't die except by a heavenly forged sword from the gods wielded by someone or by the gods who are not evil which is something HIM doesn't have . Which is my opinion.

We shall agree to disagree but nonetheless I enjoyed debating against you.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes:

He may not die from the harm but can be incapacitated to the point where it's considered a win as it's been done before other than Jack.

I agree good debate.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#90  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

HIM.

vampiricshaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

can either be knocked out by the other i think we have seen him getting harmed my incredibly strong hits from the powerpuff girls while it seems aku can only be harmed by a magic sword.

now fighting head on isnt what these like to to they both could mind control/ raise armies to do their bidding for them

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aku

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is actually a gr8 battle.

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ends in sex.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@metaljimmor: Some of the best Eldritch abomination sex you've ever seen.

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aku

Aimless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers