No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

You actually did it! Oh well... How are Akira's Attacks, if they are somehow blunt force, i may root for Luffy.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Nelomaxwell

@ghostravage said:

You actually did it! Oh well... How are Akira's Attacks, if they are somehow blunt force, i may root for Luffy.

Akira in regular mode is all blunt....But in violent mode my man has claws. Most of his abilities are blunt though. Do you think this is a mis-match?

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@ghostravage: Akira is blunt force. But he is impossible to be killed. Firstly the diamond hard skin, you need some very strong attacks to actually damage him. Its a given Luffy has that power. However, Akira has regenerated from a torn heart, and he did "die". Towards the end of the series, Akira awakened the Ultimate Kongou gene. Now this strength easily allowed one of Akiras blows to create a large crack on the face of Earth, right across Japan, almost shattering it. That blow created Tsunamis..

No Caption Provided

The clashing titans sent shockwaves rippling across the entire world.

No Caption Provided

I dont think Luffy has anything that can stop a rampaging Akira, also known as the Kongou Banchou - The Diamond Delinquent.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

From what i've heard so far in this thread, he reminds me of a planet-level Lucci x)

but yeah, he looks to be WAY out of luuffy's league in strength.

How are his speed/reaction time feats?

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By lowlaville

@cooldes: His speed, he easily matches up to some of the fastest Banchous in the series. He can even run across the water. And this was at the start of the series. Akira became much faster later on.

No Caption Provided

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Nelomaxwell

@lowlaville: Good to see another Bancho fan out here. I thought I was alone.

@cooldes said:

From what i've heard so far in this thread, he reminds me of a planet-level Lucci x)

but yeah, he looks to be WAY out of luuffy's league in strength.

How are his speed/reaction time feats?

He can keep up with Machine that blitzed Jet fighters effortlessly and dodge attack which cannot be seen by the human eye.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nelomaxwell: Yeah, the series was one of my favs. Too bad it ended way short of where it should've gone.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Nelomaxwell
No Caption Provided

That's Machine bancho blitzing the Jet Bancho's group.

No Caption Provided

Here's his escaping Iai Bancho's sword slash

No Caption Provided

Giving you an idea of how fast Iai bancho is. This is a sword slash notice how it repels rain drops.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By lowlaville

This match is almost a spite in favor of Akira. Pretty sure Akira can give a beating of life time to Hulk. lol

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: You think so? I think both men have the constitution to actually slug it out for a while. If I limit Giant mode do you think it'll be more even? I also think Luffy is a bit faster than Akira.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nelomaxwell: He probably is. But if you take away giant form, Luffy can stomp, I am not so sure. Anyway, since this is not bloodlusted, you might probably be right. Akira is not going to jump full strength up front. Thought I think the giant form is better of restricted. Akira is planet level in that form.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Cooldes

@lowlaville: that's some amazing speed, but it doesn't quite match up to a post TS luffy..

At the beginning of the series he was bullet interscepting and bullet timing. In skypiea he ran horizontally on the side of a building, and ran vertically up the side of the ship enel was on, CP9 was so fast that luffy couldn't even see them. Luffy's gear 2nd in CP9 saga was > CP9 soru. Post ts gear 2nd is > then and his reaction times are absurd due to haki precog(as we all know).

Luffy prob wont win this matchup(most likey he'll get fodderized) but he still seems to have an edge in speed

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By lowlaville

@cooldes: Yes, second gear luffy is much faster than Akira is, I realized that.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This match is almost a spite in favor of Akira. Pretty sure Akira can give a beating of life time to Hulk. lol

Pretty sure he don't... He only has WAY too much speed for Hulk to even tag, but the feats you've shown are dwarfed by Hulk's.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes said:

@lowlaville: that's some amazing speed, but it doesn't quite match up to a post TS luffy..

At the beginning of the series he was bullet interscepting and bullet timing. In skypiea he ran horizontally on the side of a building, and ran vertically up the side of the ship enel was on, CP9 was so fast that luffy couldn't even see them. Luffy's gear 2nd in CP9 saga was > CP9 soru. Post ts gear 2nd is > then and his reaction times are absurd due to haki precog(as we all know).

Luffy prob wont win this matchup(most likey he'll get fodderized) but he still seems to have an edge in speed

Speed Is what I thought would edge this out.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes: Yes, second gear luffy is much faster than Akira is, I realized that.

Violent Mode isn't much faster. Rampaging mode was fast but he's just crazy then.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Cooldes

@ghostravage: hukvs tagged faster, plus hulk isn't slow, i have some scans of hulk sblitzing

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes said:

@ghostravage: hukvs tagged faster, plus hulk isn't slow, i have some scans of hulk sblitzing

trust me man... Im awfully versed with Hulk :P But he's in no shape/form/way able to tag massively hypersonic foes. That the reason he loses to Superman, at least common Hulk.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By lowlaville

@ghostravage said:

@cooldes said:

trust me man... Im awfully versed with Hulk :P But he's in no shape/form/way able to tag massively hypersonic foes. That the reason he loses to Superman, at least common Hulk.

Hulk cannot defeat Akira without BFR. In the manga, he was beaten after saving the Earth by restarting the Earths core by delivering a punch to restablize it. The fight with his brother proved fatal to Earth.

It should be noted that Akira heals from fatal injuries, even from death. Though Akira presumebly died after falling to the Earths core, I think he returned after the funeral, or so it seemed.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage said:

@cooldes said:

Hulk cannot defeat Akira without BFR. In the manga, he was beaten after saving the Earth by restarting the Earths core by delivering a punch to restablize it. The fight with his brother proved fatal to Earth.

He wasn't beaten. He actually survived and came back After Hikyou Bancho and Saosari Bancho's wedding

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By GhostRavage

So, because Hulk can't tag him he automatically loses? Akira wont beat Hulk either. The fight against Red She Hulk proved into busting a planet along with its 2 moons 7 times.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By lowlaville

@nelomaxwell: Oh yeah. He did return. So there you have it, falling into the lava and probably even melting didnt kill him. @ghostravage

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nelomaxwell: Oh yeah. He did return. So there you have it, falling into the lava and probably even melting didnt kill him. @ghostravage

On topic. How much do I need to nerf Akira to make this fair?

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: Good for him... Hulk actually takes relaxing baths in Lava pools...

No Caption Provided

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: Good for him... Hulk actually takes relaxing baths in Lava pools...

Can we stay on topic fellas?

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By lowlaville

@ghostravage: Got to admit thats cool. Although, why hasnt the clothes burned if its lava?

@nelomaxwell I think Akira is nerfed already. Luffy with all his city+ feats has a fair chance at beating Akira now.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Cooldes

@lowlaville: that's a feat, but not that great, Finn has jumped head first into a volcano, and even had his head dipped in lava and of course survived.

Other durability feats?

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes said:

@lowlaville: that's a feat, but not that great, Finn has jumped head first into a volcano, and even had his head dipped in lava and of course survived.

Other durability feats?

Toon force in affect there bro. I don't think that counts.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nelomaxwell: i don't think adventure time has toon force... .-.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: Do you think the fact that he's radioactive during Rampaging mode counts?

@ghostravage: It's cool I'm waiting for more people to file in and make a case for Luffy winning.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: Because Hulk bottoms are by far, made out of the most resistant substance in the world... His pants and caveman bottoms dwarfs Mjolnir, Wolverine's Skeleton, Hawkman's Armor and Juggernaut himself... Lol :P

No but for real, Aaron's run is full of graphic mistakes... Like for example

From right to left.

How is Wolverine able to harm himself that way? Adamantium claws cutting through an Adamantium Skull? As well as, does he regenerates Adamantium now?

Now, @nelomaxwell This is the last time i go out of topic. I swear :)

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: It's cool ,bruh. Do you think this would be a decent match up though?

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By lowlaville

@cooldes: A double hammer to the face, the one thats crumbling mountains, creating tsunamis and breaking Japan. He tanked it.

No Caption Provided

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: It's cool ,bruh. Do you think this would be a decent match up though?

I actually think Akira is some tiers above Luffy with those feats. Seriously.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nelomaxwell said:

I actually think Akira is some tiers above Luffy with those feats. Seriously.

Really? His planetary feats are in Giant mode which I removed. You don't think Haki with gear 2 or 3 could give him a chance?

@cooldes: A double hammer to the face, the one thats crumbling mountains, creating tsunamis and breaking Japan. He tanked it.

No Caption Provided

That's giant mode bro. That's not in this match.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By lowlaville

@nelomaxwell: I know, I was answering cooldes about durability feat. Sorry about that. I dont know how to post the miniature icons like scans. And spoiler them.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Nelomaxwell

@nelomaxwell: I know, I was answering cooldes about durability feat. Sorry about that. I dont know how to post the miniature icons like scans.

Nah it's cool. I'm really trying for this to not be a stomp. Waiting for other folks to weigh in.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nelomaxwell: I love Kongou Banchou XD One of the funniest/awesome series I've seen around, but unfortunately I'm only at about half-way through, and I don't want any spoilers so I'm abstaining from voting.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Nelomaxwell

@nelomaxwell: I love Kongou Banchou XD One of the funniest/awesome series I've seen around, but unfortunately I'm only at about half-way through, and I don't want any spoilers so I'm abstaining from voting.

Damn it read faster .lol