Akhenaten (Marvel) vs. Michael Demiurgos (DC)

Avatar image for alternative_backup
alternative_backup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Akhenaten (with The Heart of The Universe):

No Caption Provided

Michael Demiurgos:

No Caption Provided

Who win?

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By rolldestroyer

he didn't have the full power of the heart of infinite (not that he can anyway) like thanos did, he was only partially amped by it when he was taken away by the celestial order. But still he was quite powerful, even eternity seemed helpless. But based on feats, michael should take this.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akhenaten curbstomps.

He has the Heart of the Universe nuff said.

Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Assman
@jackknight said:

Akhenaten curbstomps.

He has the Heart of the Universe nuff said.

You actually havn't read Marvel: The End? Have you? I'm only assuming judging by your comment, cause Akhenaten didn't actually have the FULL power of HOTU, he was just accessing it, unlike Thanos, who actually absorbed it and obtained all of it, and punked Akhenaten so easily he left him to Doom for payback in the end! I'd put Michael above him due mainly to experience and knowledge being much older and more knowledgeable in his powers and using them, again, imo.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@assman: Actually I have both read and own "Marvel: The End" awesome story BTW.

Well we don't really know how powerful Akhenaten was with the HOTU but what we do know was that he was still quite omnipotent, probably on the Living Tribunal's level.

In that case Akhenaten would still win.

Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Assman

@assman: Actually I have both read and own "Marvel: The End" awesome story BTW.

Well we don't really know how powerful Akhenaten was with the HOTU but what we do know was that he was still quite omnipotent, probably on the Living Tribunal's level.

In that case Akhenaten would still win.

Anyone who's read Marvel: The End should know how powerfull he is.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By JackKnight

@assman: Yea I know.

If you ask me Akhenaten actually was on OAA level even though only has a quarter of the HOTU which doesn't matter because a quarter of infinite power is still infinite.

Not to mention Akhenaten had full mastery of the HOTU, but when Thanos absorbed all of the HOTU Akhenaten (along with the Celestial Order members) lost most of his powers.

Well at least thats what I think personally.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackknight:

no he was not, when thanos attained full mastery over the power he stomped Arkhenaten, but even then, thanos was still not omnipotent, he couldn't fix the flaw, which is why he decided to start the universe from scratch.

It's pretty clear that a wielder of the heart of infinite isn't on TOAA's level.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By JackKnight

@rolldestroyer: Um no you got it all wrong.

Akhenaten had full mastery of the HOTU not Thanos.

Second Thanos only stomped Arkhenaten because when he absorbed all of the HOTU, Akhenaten (along with the Celestial Order members) lost most of his powers.

Finally the reson Thanos couldn't fix the flaw was because as I said he didn't have full mastery of the HOTU while Akhenaten did.

If Akhenaten had the HOTU while the flaws where happening (or actually ceard) he would have been able to fix it.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackknight:

no, it was clear that only thanos attained the full power of HOTU, he merged with it, while the celestial order were only using a part of it, and Arkhenaten as well.

No, when thanos attained full mastery, Arkhenaten was still empowered by HOTU since if he wasn't he would be pure human.

Completely false, it was very clear that thanos was the only one who harnessed the full power of the heart.

Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Assman

@jackknight:

no, it was clear that only thanos attained the full power of HOTU, he merged with it, while the celestial order were only using a part of it, and Arkhenaten as well.

No, when thanos attained full mastery, Arkhenaten was still empowered by HOTU since if he wasn't he would be pure human.

Completely false, it was very clear that thanos was the only one who harnessed the full power of the heart.

Have to agree totally here with rollerdestroyer, sounds like jackknight read totally different comic from what we read?

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@assman: @rolldestroyer: I have both read and own "Marvel: The End" and I do know that even though Arkhenaten didn't have all of the HOTU, he did however had full mastery if it unlike Thanos.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By czarny_samael666

MD, since Big A lacks of feats.