Akatsuki vs Straw Hat Pirates

InFamous_Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

A bloodlusted Deidara nearly solos.

I'm serious, he had microscopic bombs that enter your bloodstream and explode, making you literally disintegrate on the spot. Give him some cover by the other Akatsuki so he can have time to prepare them and it's game over.

This^

Pablo_Mablo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

~Bump

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_stegman said:

I'm serious, he had microscopic bombs that enter your bloodstream and explode, making you literally disintegrate on the spot. Give him some cover by the other Akatsuki so he can have time to prepare them and it's game over.

This^

Two things wrong

the inverse applies, the angrier Deidara gets, the bigger his explosions Get.

the time it takes for him to Prepare the Clay, Distribute the bombs he would have had his neck snapped by Robin..like instantly.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@infamous_wolf said:

@the_stegman said:

This

Two things wrong

the time it takes for him to Prepare the Clay, Distribute the bombs he would have had his neck snapped by Robin..like instantly.

This^

Tohoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@infamous_wolf said:

@the_stegman said:

This^

Two things wrong

Wait when does Deidara function as the hulk?

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Funsiized

@tohoma: it's not a matter of how his powers work. But how his mentality is.

When hes calm, he uses his bombs in ingenious ways, Jumping traps against Kakashi, The total fake out he did against Gaara, etc. when he gets emotional however, He gets into the mentality of "Bigger, the prettier" hence his "Explosion is art" Phrase.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@infamous_wolf said:

@the_stegman said:

This^

Two things wrong

Disagreed with both.

I don't really remember anything saying the explosions are related to his anger..

And he's very good at using substitutions and clay clones. Snapping his neck isn't going to do anything, except getting some smoke and log, or weird necked clay thing. He did against cloaked naruto. Not to mention he's perfectly capable of using small enough explosions to take the hand out at close range reflexively. And holding him isn't going to do much, the explosives can move on their own.

And he also has a lot other stuff, like c2 which keeps multiplying when snapped or cut, like he did to sasuke, or those homing dragon-things.. And town level bombs of c3, or microscopic c4.. Not to mention the suicide bomb means game over here..

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 the_stegman  Moderator

@funsiized: ...I don't really understand your point...

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_stegman: @funsiized: You both missed my second post i presume?

it's not a matter of how his powers work. But how his mentality is.

When hes calm, he uses his bombs in ingenious ways, Jumping traps against Kakashi, The total fake out he did against Gaara, etc. when he gets emotional however, He gets into the mentality of "Bigger, the prettier" hence his "Explosion is art" Phrase.

Im not saying his powers are directly linked to his Emotional state. but HOW HE USES THEM IS.

When he gets emotional and Angry, then he pulls out the suicide bomb, not the Micro bombs, as he gets angrier his bombs get simpler...actually it is more of an upside down N on a Graph..if that makes sense.

Just look at all his battles. He starts off with Little tricks(Jumping bombs, Fliers, etc.) in order to get a feel for his opponent, then he starts using the same bombs, but in Different, smarter, Ways. if that's enough to take someone out, Then so be it (Gaara fight). BUT if It isn't you notice his bombs really just Become as big as he can make them(Sasuke fight).

But it is all Worthless. All of his Bombs take Mondo time to Prepare, time he does not have against Robin. Dei is pretty much worthless due to her.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

@the_stegman: @funsiized: You both missed my second post i presume?

it's not a matter of how his powers work. But how his mentality is.

Im not saying his powers are directly linked to his Emotional state. but HOW HE USES THEM IS.

When he gets emotional and Angry, then he pulls out the suicide bomb, not the Micro bombs, as he gets angrier his bombs get simpler...actually it is more of an upside down N on a Graph..if that makes sense.

Just look at all his battles. He starts off with Little tricks(Jumping bombs, Fliers, etc.) in order to get a feel for his opponent, then he starts using the same bombs, but in Different, smarter, Ways. if that's enough to take someone out, Then so be it (Gaara fight). BUT if It isn't you notice his bombs really just Become as big as he can make them(Sasuke fight).

But it is all Worthless. All of his Bombs take Mondo time to Prepare, time he does not have against Robin. Dei is pretty much worthless due to her.

Well, this makes more sense than your first post, but I still disagree. You're claiming that since Deidara is bloodlusted, he will go for the big attacks like his c4 bomb, that's not true. Bloodlusted doesn't mean you go in a mindless rage, it means you just wanna kill your opponent as quickly as possible, Deidara will still be aware of his team and isn't about to sacrifice them and himself because he's bloodlusted. If you remember his fight with Sasuke, he had thrown everything at Sasuke and was pretty spent and annoyed when he finally used his micro bombs which he thought was the Ace in the hole (besides his suicide C4 bomb) It's the most effective way to take out an opponent without killing himself, bloodlusted or not, Deidara will know that.

As for prep time, it doesn't take long at all, maybe ten seconds to grind up the explosives in his mouth-palms, tops. then they are released. As for Robin, you act as if this is a one on one match. The Akatsuki have the straw hats outnumbered 15-9 not counting all of Sasori's puppets, she also has to deal with Kisame who can with one move, render the Devil Fruit eaters useless, Itachi's genjutsu, Pein's summonings and gravity attacks, and Konan's paper bombs. Unless Robin knows to go for Deidara right away, she's not soloing him in time.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_stegman:

Bloodlusted doesn't mean you go in a mindless rage, it means you just wanna kill your opponent as quickly as possible

that can be argued, but i will agree from now.

Deidara will still be aware of his team and isn't about to sacrifice them and himself because he's bloodlusted.

The Akatsuki have shown multiple times to no Give a single Care about each other, Kisame and Itachi have stated multiple times how they would kill each other givin the chance. Hell, Dei Hates Itachi and it's whey he got so angry while fighting(And losing) to Sasuke.

As for prep time, it doesn't take long at all, maybe ten seconds to grind up the explosives in his mouth-palms, tops. then they are released.

Robins DF Takes literally 3 seconds. to account for animation time.

As for Robin, you act as if this is a one on one match.

no, i don't. But im aware that The Strawhats are MUCH More capable of acting as a cohesive unit than the Akatsuki.

The Akatsuki have the straw hats outnumbered 15-9 not counting all of Sasori's puppets

I agree with you, Save Sasoris Puppets again, have the durability of Drift wood. And the poison from them is nullified on Luffy.

she also has to deal with Kisame who can with one move, render the Devil Fruit eaters useless,

THIS Could possibly be a problem indeed. Save, he two is getting his neck snapped. Will that stop him? Questionable.

Pein's summonings and gravity attacks,

Uhh, They killed a dragon, the summonings are fodder. save the splitting dog(God i hate that)

i honestly can't think of a counter to God pain, Save He to Is getting his Neck Snapped? i never understood how you "Stopped" Pains Puppets, Was it substantial damage? i can not remember.

and Konan's paper bombs

If Kisame is using his Water Tech as you say, She will have some troubles, But if she isn't as I say, Then a gust of wind would be enough to blow them away, Gust sword, Zoro spinning his swords, Coup de Burst, Take your pick.

Itachi's genjutsu

Something that Doesn't work outside of Naruto Verse unless we give benefit of the doubt....

Unless Robin knows to go for Deidara right away, she's not soloing him in time.

That is the Majesty of it, SHE DOESNT HAVE TO! :)

He devil fruit works like that yah know. She can simultaneously snap the Necks of every single Akatsuki here(She can put her Arms on anything within her sight)

Save a few questionables- Sasori due to being a puppet, Pain(i think) due to being..."Puppets", Konan due to Paper form i "suppose" Hidan and Kakuza, and Obito...

Everybody else dies in 2-3 seconds, not even that i would wager.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@funsiized:

The Akatsuki have shown multiple times to no Give a single Care about each other, Kisame and Itachi have stated multiple times how they would kill each other givin the chance. Hell, Dei Hates Itachi and it's whey he got so angry while fighting(And losing) to Sasuke.

Well, kisame and itachi are the most likely members to cover each other. Kisame is quite the fan of itachi as shown repeatedly. (other than pein and conan, obviously)

Deidara does hate itachi, but even when angriest, he still thinks nicely, see ending of sasuke fights. He only used higher level attacks because sasuke lolstomped his previous ones.

Robins DF Takes literally 3 seconds. to account for animation time.

Substitution takes no time, apparently.

no, i don't. But im aware that The Strawhats are MUCH More capable of acting as a cohesive unit than the Akatsuki.

Agreed.

I agree with you, Save Sasoris Puppets again, have the durability of Drift wood. And the poison from them is nullified on Luffy.

Drift wood? they were still in one piece after sakura's hits.. And they're perfectly capable of neutralizing the lower members. And sasori can use their body parts separately.

THIS Could possibly be a problem indeed. Save, he two is getting his neck snapped. Will that stop him? Questionable.

He took hirudora to the face, a full power punch from seventh gate gai, his chakra surpassed and still broke through yamato's wood hold. Robin hasn't shown the strength to snap the neck of someone like that, and again, substitution is academy level jutsu. Your friend in such times lol

Uhh, They killed a dragon, the summonings are fodder. save the splitting dog(God i hate that)

Not really. Naruto summonings are capable of using techniques, like ninjas.. They're intelligent, and trained in battle, unlike op animals, which are all size. And they don't have a permanent technique to take down the dog :D

i honestly can't think of a counter to God pain, Save He to Is getting his Neck Snapped? i never understood how you "Stopped" Pains Puppets, Was it substantial damage? i can not remember.

Apparently you have to take out the rods from them, or substantial damage can do it. But if you don't take out one of the paths, they come back like new.

If Kisame is using his Water Tech as you say, She will have some troubles, But if she isn't as I say, Then a gust of wind would be enough to blow them away, Gust sword, Zoro spinning his swords, Coup de Burst, Take your pick.

iirc she doused herself with water in konoha invasion to counter fire techniques.. And she's capable of a huge amount of clones..

That is the Majesty of it, SHE DOESNT HAVE TO! :)

He devil fruit works like that yah know. She can simultaneously snap the Necks of every single Akatsuki here(She can put her Arms on anything within her sight)

Save a few questionables- Sasori due to being a puppet, Pain(i think) due to being..."Puppets", Konan due to Paper form i "suppose" Hidan and Kakuza, and Obito...

Everybody else dies in 2-3 seconds, not even that i would wager.

Substitution is your friend. Itachi uses exploding bunshin for it (konoha jounins), deidara clay clone (sasuke), kakuzu water clone (kakashi), kisame water clone/strength.. hidan does nothing lol

Unlike the fodder marines/pirates she usually snaps her necks, even genin shinobi have an answer to it..

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: I would honestly reply to you, But i just saw something that caught my eye.

-Genjutsu works on strawhats

-the OP

Itachi Solos /thread. everybody go home now.

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^^Lmao!!^^

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Six paths of pain solos.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes: A squadron of superhumans with unique powers that far exceed straw hats. Pain simply uses almighty pain and calls it a day.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Cooldes

@deathhero61: to do the big one,and other big jutsu, he had to stop using all his other paths and focus his chakara on one path.

anyway, pain definitely does not solo.

InFamous_Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: I would honestly reply to you, But i just saw something that caught my eye.

-the OP

This is so true its not even funny. Itachi puts people in an genjustu on sight. Tobi and Pain can also use genjustu. Orochimaru can use it as well IIRC.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

InFamous_Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@infamous_wolf: It's actually from coming in contact with nagato's chakra (the rod he got stabbed with):

when jiraya fought pein:

No Caption Provided

(Same thing happened to naruto later, and he replied in same fashion with sage mode/nine-tails chakra)

Giving pein Genjutsu would make an already op character even more op..

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By GhostRavage

@cooldes: A squadron of superhumans with unique powers that far exceed straw hats. Pain simply uses almighty pain and calls it a day.

That got beat by Sage Mode Naruto... Who is below Luffy alone.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61 said:

...That was after he solo'd the konoha shinobi, destroyed the village, couldn't use his main path, while naruto had knowledge on him, intel on his abilities provided by katsuya, prep, three boss summons ready, two old toads with him, had to go kn6, then kn8.. And nagato still had enough chakra to revive entire konoha. Seriously, people tend to completely ignore the sheer number of plot advantages SM naruto had in the fight..

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage said:

@deathhero61 said:

...That was after he solo'd the konoha shinobi, destroyed the village, couldn't use his main path, while naruto had knowledge on him, intel on his abilities provided by katsuya, prep, three boss summons ready, two old toads with him, had to go kn6, then kn8.. And nagato still had enough chakra to revive entire konoha. Seriously, people tend to completely ignore the sheer number of plot advantages SM naruto had in the fight..

THIS
SO MUCH OF THIS

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage said:

@deathhero61 said:

Wasn't pain also not trying to kill naruto? Which is why he didn't just stab naruto in the head when he had him pinned?

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By The_Imperator

@jashro44: Yes, Pain was holding back in the fight because he needed the 9-Tails.

Dremorius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pein SOLOS

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By GhostRavage

@ghostravage said:

@deathhero61 said:

So what? That means he doesn't solo, which was my main point.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So what? That means he doesn't solo, which was my main point.

Well, the argument hardly backed it up, considering the fight you mention he lost was almost designed so that he'll lose it..

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By GhostRavage

@princearagorn1: Luffy> Sage Mode Naruto... Naruto PIS< The Straw Hats. Pain does not solo. He would be fighting a much bigger threat than Naruto while facing the Straw Hats.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@ghostravage said:

@princearagorn1: Luffy> Sage Mode Naruto... Naruto PIS< The Straw Hats. Pain does not solo. He would be fighting a much bigger threat than Naruto while facing the Straw Hats.

Well, if I recall right, we were in near agreement in the non-kcm naruto vs luffy thread that they were around equal, with you saying luffy and I saying naruto (I posted earlier videos about orochimaru etc. and the crater-making hits from kn3-4 where sage mode is about kn5)..

But anyway, I'm not saying pein solo's.. but he's one of the characters who could be devastating to the any team.. and a good challenge to even current naruto without PIS. (Nagato is a level above, though)

And how in the world can PIS be < character? It isn't possible..

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aren't pain's paths directly controlled by pain himself?

wouldn't that mean the actual paths themselves have no will?

so theoretically, shouldn't Conquerors haki instantly take them out?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes said:

Aren't pain's paths directly controlled by pain himself?

wouldn't that mean the actual paths themselves have no will?

so theoretically, shouldn't Conquerors haki instantly take them out?

I don't think so.

See, pein's paths are completely dead bodies. Like they are cold and all (ugh).

Nagato just uses them as puppets, they feel no pain, have no feelings etc.

But, he controls them via the chakra receivers. And the chakra flow is strong enough to nearly paralyze anyone who comes in contact with it. (They can even be controlled with one single skate if they're close enough to nagato)

Isn't will something beings who can move on their own have? haki isn't going to override something that isn't there in the first place, it'd be like saying he could haki crush machines (here, the source is nagato's chakra instead of a battery)

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

@funsiized said:

-the OP

This is so true its not even funny. Itachi puts people in an genjustu on sight. Tobi and Pain can also use genjustu. Orochimaru can use it as well IIRC.

No Caption Provided

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 the_stegman  Moderator
Lilt_Ezzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Lilt_Ezzy

Akatsuki takes this fight. Here's why:

1. Even though the mugiwara are (really) strong, all their attacks are based on brute strength. This does not apply to the Akatsuki who fight based on strategy

2. Luffy has superhuman strength. He is fast, and he has the ability to stretch himself. But if he's pitched against either Kisame or kakuzu, he's a dead man, him being weak against water (because of the devil fruit). Also, against the two sharingan users (Itachi & Obito), his speed counts for nothing for obvious reasons

3. Zoro is an amazing swordsman. He has a wide range of sword techniques, superhuman endurance and he lives for the next battle. But he's weak against genjutsu (refer to the episode where some weird fish, i think it was a seahorse got him to attack Luffy). Again, against a sharigan user, he's dead

4. Sanji is also strong, but because he'd never hit a woman, all akatsuki would need to do is pitch him against Konan. Why? It's simple. Akatsuki value strategy over strength

5. Nami can control weather and can create clones using her ability to control weather. But this is a really weak technique considering all she ever does is electrocute her opponent. Her taijutsu is pathetic and she's a coward. Hidan would be more than enough to take care of her.

6. Usopp is good with long range attacks. But his attacks are really weak. The guy who uses clay bombs (I don't remember his name) also uses long range attacks. It'd be an easy win for him

7. Robin can create hands and a giant version of herself. She can levitate for upto 5 seconds and can also use her ability to create clones. She is also very brilliant and good at reading people. But she sucks in taijutsu. Also she cannot hold her kyojin form for long. Against the pain that summons giant beasts she'd be done.

8. Chopper has super strength. He's a doctor, and that counts for a lot during combat. He also has 7 levels of transformation that he can juggle through depending on the opponent. But, like Robin, he cannot keep his beast mode on for long. There are two pains who summon. While one can take care of Robin, the other will do him in

9. Franky is a cyborg. He can shoot laser beams and he's super strong. He relies heavily on the fact that he is half-machine during combat. But that won't help him against Sasori, the puppet master. All Sasori would have to do is avoid the beams and use his poisoned needles to incapacitate him. checkmate

10. Brook has the most annoying ability. He can turn himself into a ghost at will. He also can create genjustsus and he is quite the swordsman. His ghost ability allows him to take any body and therefore killing him would be difficult. Also, he ate the Life-life fruit, that makes him immortal. I would pitch him against pain the pain that sucks souls. Pain would use his rinnegan to tame him and suck his soul out

Zetsu can serve as support, and backup, in case something goes wrong somewhere

Avatar image for flashgreatersigneveryone
FlashGreaterSignEveryone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zetsu can make an army... Why hasn't anyone mentioned this? Zetsu can basically solo if he makes an army the size of the one in the 3rd war

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zetsu can make an army... Why hasn't anyone mentioned this? Zetsu can basically solo if he makes an army the size of the one in the 3rd war

Because he didn't make that army. Obito and Kabuto did.

Avatar image for flashgreatersigneveryone
FlashGreaterSignEveryone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashgreatersigneveryone said:

do explain

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

@flashgreatersigneveryone said:

do explain

? Kabuto and Obito literally took some Hashirama dna, some yamato dna and made the army of Zetsu, the way Madara made zetsu in the first place, except all white zetsus. Original Zetsu didn't have much to do with it.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Mee09

There is NO way the straw hat crew is even touching the Akatsuki. Are you guys retarded? EVERYONE ON THE AKATSUKI TEAM IS BLOODLUSTED! Seriously! Itachi is going for Susanno RIGHT OF THE BAT! Meaning no one accept MAYBE Luffy is going to be a threat to him (and I highly doubt Luffy is getting passed Susanno). Deidara is getting C4 Ready. Kisame is pratically turning into a junchuriki. Sasori is using ALL of his Puppets. Hiddan is running in there as if Luffy said "screw your God". Zetsu is the ground itself. Kakuzu is dangerous enough when he is serious (remember when he said he wasn't letting Asuma get away/live?). Him bloodlusted is probably on a whole nother level. Pein is going to kill half of the team with his almighty push. Obito is untouchable and can BFR with ease. Konan is going to be throwing a lot of paper bombs. The strawhats need to run! RUN AS FAST AS THEY CAN!

In all seriousness though. The Akatsuki win this with little difficultly. If they are bloodlusted they are going to be using their ace in the holes right off the bat. And Itachi's is too much for anyone on the Strawhat's team to handle.

loumast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone else think think this should be a little balanced? Maybe take out the monster 3 and Itachi, tobi, zetsu and pein. I think that would be a seriously awesome battle. Because yeah, as it is Akatsuki stomp. 3/4 of the naruto characters I mentioned solo bloodlusted. Not sure about zetsu...

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this is fun

Aetherius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any member of the Akatsuki solos.

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Have you One Piece fanboys lost your minds? A bloodlusted Akatsuki? Nagato or Deidara takes out the fodder characters , while Itachi puts the rest in a Genjutsu. GG.

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers