#1 Posted by jashro44 (16462 posts) - - Show Bio
VS

Rules

• Morals are on
  • Standard gear
  • Random encounter (all though everyone has basic knowledge on each other)
  • Only the Deva Path is present
  • Win by KO/Death/Incapacitation

• Both teams begin visible
  • Begin 40 feet apart
  • Fight takes place here:

Who wins and why?

#2 Posted by jashro44 (16462 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by nickzambuto (11423 posts) - - Show Bio

The hell is an akatsuki

#4 Posted by jashro44 (16462 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Edited by FlashGreaterSignEveryone (604 posts) - - Show Bio

okay first off take out the "solid" in the title, this is the rising team. not the metal gear solid team.. i hate that so much, second off this is a stupid stomp pain solo's. third why do you hate Metal gear rising? did raiden like beat one of your favorite super heroes or something cuz this is a mismatch..

#6 Posted by nickzambuto (11423 posts) - - Show Bio

okay first off take out the "solid" in the title, this is the rising team. not the metal gear solid team.. i hate that so much, second off this is a stupid stomp pain solo's. third why do you hate Metal gear rising? did raiden like beat one of your favorite super heroes or something cuz this is a mismatch..

Well Itachi is the only Naruto character I know anything about, but if he is any indication of team Naruto's power than Raiden would solo. What can Pain do that's so great?

#7 Posted by FlashGreaterSignEveryone (604 posts) - - Show Bio

destory the leaf village with two words...

#8 Posted by Ironshinobi88 (966 posts) - - Show Bio

You have got to be shitting me.

Akatsukie stomps so hard MFers wanna f fine me. That shid cray.

I mean not only could pain Solo, but kisame, Itachi. And would own their sorry asses.

This is hilarious.

#9 Posted by nickzambuto (11423 posts) - - Show Bio

destory the leaf village with two words...

Big deal. Raiden takes terminal velocity falls and doesn't give a crap. What's to stop the cyborgs from blitzing? Naruto doesn't have the fastest characters.

#10 Edited by FlashGreaterSignEveryone (604 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: what stops itachi from looking at them... genjutsu op susanoo op this is a stomp and im too lazy to be in this thread

#11 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (1903 posts) - - Show Bio

@flashgreatersigneveryone:

Given the starting distance I doubt Pein would use a massive Shinra Tensei, he would hit his friends as well as his enemies. Also such a move would leave him vulnerable for a long time after use, no other paths here to protect him.

What would Pein's though process be?

"Ah yes four strange looking men, time to bust out my most powerful move, leaving myself vulnerable and my allies dead."

I don't remember Raiden and co.'s durability off hand but as I recall it was... Solid.

#12 Edited by 106me (919 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: Yes they do, they have hyper sonic characters and some faster than that.

#13 Posted by InFamous_Wolf (778 posts) - - Show Bio

@flashgreatersigneveryone said:

Well Itachi is the only Naruto character I know anything about, but if he is any indication of team Naruto's power than Raiden would solo. What can Pain do that's so great?

AHHHHH #### time to whip out dem scans

City buster

Creates a mini moon

soul rip

Summons a multi headed dog that only dies if the summoner dies.

#14 Posted by jashro44 (16462 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by InFamous_Wolf (778 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@infamous_wolf: Only deva pain is here.

oops my bad. But hey deva path did the first two feats lol

#16 Posted by nickzambuto (11423 posts) - - Show Bio

@106me said:

@nickzambuto: Yes they do, they have hyper sonic characters and some faster than that.

Naruto speed has been contested a number of times to the point where most CVers think Spider-Man is much faster than him. Raiden is hypersonic from actual feats and statements, not powerscaling. If you say he can't blitz (as he's been known to do) I'm gonna need proof of Naruto team's reaction time.

#17 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (21276 posts) - - Show Bio

@106me said:

Naruto speed has been contested a number of times to the point where most CVers think Spider-Man is much faster than him. Raiden is hypersonic from actual feats and statements, not powerscaling. If you say he can't blitz (as he's been known to do) I'm gonna need proof of Naruto team's reaction time.

Nonsense.

#18 Edited by nickzambuto (11423 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@106me said:

Nonsense.

Not my words. Again I am asking for some examples of speed from the Akatsuki. I've seen Itachi's feats and he's really not that speedy.

#19 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (21276 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: Never said it was. My point is, that hearsay is utter nonsense, Sasuke was out running sonic booms while injured and carrying others pre-time skip.

#20 Posted by Needlebay (1916 posts) - - Show Bio

Akatsuki.

#21 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (14189 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@106me said:

Nonsense.

Not my words. Again I am asking for some examples of speed from the Akatsuki. I've seen Itachi's feats and he's really not that speedy.

Try this: I just collected on panel/databook statements there. I think you'd be tired of calcs and speculation by now, but I could link you to several of them.. And do read the first one complete, I said haku is NOT lightspeed, ok?

#22 Posted by Noone301994 (2435 posts) - - Show Bio