#151 Edited by Sherlock (7258 posts) - - Show Bio

This is mismatched.Doomsday has enough speed to cream these guys before they know the fight starts.If you take that advantage then the people with Genjutsu (I can think of one very notable member with that ability) can take him down without much trouble.Mismatch no matter how you look at it

#152 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17466 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1: Nope, I'm pretty well certain a laser can destroy a mirror, the mirror would have to be absolutly perfect for it to bounce off. Which is why I said that it's not full proof. Please read and understand a comment before posting, thank you.

Laser is nothing but aligned light. (in simple words). And it can be reflected via a mirror. Basic example would be your pocket laser..

#153 Posted by TifaLockhart (14051 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread gave me a cyst.

#154 Posted by darthmaulfistoman (82 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree w/ a post a bit back, a lot of you people no virtually noting about Akatsuki, like some of you do, but a lot of the time we seem to be forgetting that Akatsuki powers, and superhero powers, although similar in some ways, are WAY different a lot of the time.

I am still giving the fight to the Akatsuki, cause how the crap do you "adapt" to a completely different dimension before someone jams a kunai up your throat, and also, C4 would work, you call it joke, you wanna know something, it would work. He'd release the microscopic bombs, doomsday would inhale, and I doubt his guts are impervious from being blown up from the inside by a nutjob arsonist with unseeable and unpredictable bombs

#155 Edited by Jgames (1686 posts) - - Show Bio

This is what wrong with anime vs comics, most people don't read or see the manga or anime. If they did they know Obito just transport him to another dimmension. Although doomsday can probaly survived some explosive from the inside. He won't get out of the dimmension.

#156 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio
#157 Posted by darthmaulfistoman (82 posts) - - Show Bio

i meant down your throat

#158 Posted by Anzendenai (119 posts) - - Show Bio

@jgames said:

This is what wrong with anime vs comics, most people don't read or see the manga or anime. If they did they know Obito just transport him to another dimmension. Although doomsday can probaly survived some explosive from the inside. He won't get out of the dimmension.

If you read comics you would know that doomsday can learn new abillities depending on a situation so he could just come back from bfr

#159 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17466 posts) - - Show Bio

@jgames said:

If you read comics you would know that doomsday can learn new abillities depending on a situation so he could just come back from bfr

Disagreed. How does he adapt to something that doesn't cause him any damage? you don't adapt to bfr.. It's like saying he could adapt back to earth from mars..

#160 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio

@darthmaulfistoman: ...Maybe you should read more American comics, specifically Superman:Doomsday Hunter/Prey. This mini-series revealed that Doomsday is one solid mass, he has no internal organs. Not that it matters, Doomsday blitzes them nice and easy. Also even if Obito was able to hit DD with Kamui, we must remember that Deidara was physically able to resist that technique, same goes for Pain's soul rip.

#161 Edited by Anzendenai (119 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1 said:

@anzendenai said:

@jgames said:

Disagreed. How does he adapt to something that doesn't cause him any damage? you don't adapt to bfr.. It's like saying he could adapt back to earth from mars..

You are forgeting about absorbing cells and not to mention his reflexes that could help him one shot all of em

Also If Tobi Touches him he can one shot him due to both of em being on same plane or dimension
And since when Doomsday stopped being FTL???

#162 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17466 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1 said:

@anzendenai said:

@jgames said:

You are forgeting about absorbing cells and not to mention his reflexes that could help him one shot all of em

Also If Tobi Touches him he can one shot him due to both of em being on same plane or dimension

I was commenting on the 'adapting out of dimension' thing.

Ftl.. as in? Ftl combat speed of ftl moving speed?

#163 Edited by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

doomsday

#164 Edited by Anzendenai (119 posts) - - Show Bio

@anzendenai said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@anzendenai said:

@jgames said:

He can mimic tobis dimension manipulation also tag intangible beings and not to mention his ftl speed and reflexes that will allow him to kille them without even noticing

#165 Posted by adamj922 (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday, with little to no resistance.

#166 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17466 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1 said:

He can mimic tobis dimension manipulation also tag intangible beings and not to mention his ftl speed and reflexes that will allow him to kille them without even noticing

Which part of him fighting gave you the impression he has ftl combat speed?

#167 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7031 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday still wrecks lol.

#168 Posted by Mee09 (659 posts) - - Show Bio

Well... Let's be serious here. The only reason the Akatsuki win here is because of the fact they can send Doomsday to another dimension. Nothing else is going to have an effect on him. Including Deidara's C4. Honestly I feel REALLY bad for Hidan here because they are probably going to make him go out there and get up close and personal. While Zetsu and Sasori send there own armies after Doomsday to back him up. All of this of course happens before Obito decides to end the fight himself and send Doomsday to another dimension.

#169 Posted by Perezite (1432 posts) - - Show Bio

Has anyone here considered the fact that Doomsday could tank the Spirit Energy these guys are outputting?

#170 Edited by Mee09 (659 posts) - - Show Bio

@perezite: That is pretty much what I said. None of their attacks could actually stop Doomsday. All they could do is slow him down with armies of puppets/White Zetsu army/Gedo Mazo/Susuano (probably misspelled a couple of words). But the Akatsuki win indefinitely because of the fact that Obito can send Doomsday into another dimension. If it wasn't for that then they would lose after a long and hard fought battle.

#171 Posted by hart7668 (2294 posts) - - Show Bio

So is Doomsday going to stand still and let Pein rip out his soul?

Is Doomsday going to sit there and allow Orochimaru to perform the body switching ritual?

Is Doomsday going to sit there and let Itachi hit him with the Totsuka blade?

Is Doomsday going to stand still while Obito attempts to dimension rip him?

Is Doomsday going to twiddle his thumbs while Hidan sets up a blood ritual, or while Deidara sets up his cell destroying clay jutsu (which wouldn't harm DD anyway because DD's cells are invulnerable)?

Most of you seem to think Akatsuki is able to keep up (effortlessly, I might add) with a character several times faster than light, who can also fight at those speeds.

Aside from Obito using Kamui to travel to distant places, please prove to me that these fools can go supersonic to begin with, or at least fight at that pace. Oh, and fun fact: while Obito attacks, he can't go intangible. DD can move faster than thought, which is slower than light btw.

If nothing else, Doomsday may get bored fighting the weaker members of Akatsuki (you know, like when he'll swat off Kisame's and Deidara's heads off before they can get out there melodramatic one-liners), he'll simply jump just out of Earth's atmosphere while still in Earth's gravity, and let his fall accelerate him to the ground, where upon arrival DD starts pounding away at the Earth until he reaches the core (which won't take long considering his strength) and simply smashes the planet's core, thus destroying Earth. Because the Narutoverse has no Kryptonians for him to fight, he may not even care about that particular planet and simply destroy it from the gecko.

And, yes, I am fully aware of the Narutoverse. I have read every single chapter that has been released so far.

#172 Edited by Jgames (1686 posts) - - Show Bio

DD get stomped, Obito can fight with a hole in his chest, and would bfr him

#173 Edited by linsanel_Doctor (1344 posts) - - Show Bio

We have the answer everybody!

Doomsday still wrecks lol.

Ty la

#174 Posted by Royal_Rumble_Man (513 posts) - - Show Bio

@jgames said:

DD get stomped, Obito can fight with a hole in his chest, and would bfr him

Only one hole in the chest, nothing impressive

try fighting without a body

#175 Posted by Perezite (1432 posts) - - Show Bio

@mee09 said:

@perezite: That is pretty much what I said. None of their attacks could actually stop Doomsday. All they could do is slow him down with armies of puppets/White Zetsu army/Gedo Mazo/Susuano (probably misspelled a couple of words). But the Akatsuki win indefinitely because of the fact that Obito can send Doomsday into another dimension. If it wasn't for that then they would lose after a long and hard fought battle.

Hehe...long and hard fought...

#176 Posted by Jamsdav77 (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman can lift 200Quintillion Tons with 1arm... Are you all serious? Doomday beat superman wtf. Gtfo if you think this is anyway seriously a decent fight!

#177 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (17466 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman can lift 200Quintillion Tons with 1arm... Are you all serious? Doomday beat superman wtf. Gtfo if you think this is anyway seriously a decent fight!

1. Watch the language.

2. That's all star superman.

3. Lifting strength =/= Striking strength.

4. Akatsuki have hax like dimensional bfr, or infinite regeneration via edo, permanent sealing. Superman does not.

#178 Posted by 106me (1534 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm... I gotta admit, I've been really underrating naruto lately. Itachi or Pain could solo DD, IMO. If doomsday can't be killed, Itachi can realize this (he has insane intelligence by the way. In terms of fighting, he's actually smarter than Batman in my opinion.), then Itachi can put a permanent illusion on doomsday and he will never consciously see the light of day again, or, he can be sealed permanently for all eternity using Susanoo. Yeah, DD might outclass itachi in strength, but that doesn't matter when Itachi can stop DD's strongest power of returning stronger.

#179 Posted by DeathHero61 (6489 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday rather easily.

#180 Posted by Jamsdav77 (5 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1: Language alright, even though it wasn't directed at anyone- scratch that, it was directed at everyone who honestly says lifting strength & striking are different. Haha. Do you know who Brock Lesnar is? Well he was a bodybuilder gone UFC heavyweight fighter, HORRIBLE fighter might I add. But somehow won the heavyweight champion title, you know why? Because he had on average 20+ pounds of pure muscle on all his opponents. Didnt matter, one hit from him you're done friend. Now- back to Doomsday fighting ninja who weigh less than 130lb, ok! Superman moves at 99% the speed of light, not saying doomsday is as fast but not quite behind. I don't know what doomsday were using actually, but he is strong period; I think even the weakest doomsday could lift over 100tons. Durability is unquestionably insane, he was designed to be the perfect weapon with no ranged attacks equipped so he would need it to reach his target. Plus I think the akatsuki fighting some one who doesn't give a life story in the middle of the fight alone would catch them off guard. With all this in mind, speed blitz, hulk smash, Doomsday kills everyone else.

#181 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17466 posts) - - Show Bio

@jamsdav77:

1.Does Brock lesnar lift 100 ton+? Comic books don't follow the same laws that we do..

2. Flight speed =/= combat speed. Neither of them showed anything that said fighting at lightspeed..

3. Seriously? the flashbacks are for the plot. And PIS is off on the forums.

They have more than enough hax to pull it off.

I'm Not saying akatsuki have to win.. just that it's quite possible.

#182 Posted by Jamsdav77 (5 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1: Ok, ok, ok, ok! Now I don't feel like typing to be honest haha, but I wanna make this point! Sooo... Madara or whatever uses some dimensional eye ball power, teleports doomsday into the VOID! Dun dunnn dunnnnn!! Nothing, ever escapes the void!!! So, like you pointed out yourself, real life laws don't apply to ficional universes- point taken. Now Doomsday has shown remarkable regenerative powers in the past, recovering from death time and again. But this is were it gets ficional((Eyeball powers are also not real))! This regen-power requires no mass to produce new cells... He is in theory immortal... Doomsday being an immortal mindless weapon trapped in the VOID for eternity, would MOST chalk as a loss... Nope he is technically still alive, unlike his opponents in the next thousands of years or so. Sure Doomsday didn't defeat his opponents traditionally, but technically he did outlast them. The fight wasn't officially over, since both parties were never completely murdered. Sooo.. yea Doomsday friend.

#183 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17466 posts) - - Show Bio

@jamsdav77:

Madara isn't in the akatsuki to begin with..

Well, and after doomsday is teleported to other dimension, they can go around, business as usual.. which would count as win, enemy/threat nullified. It doesn't matter whether he's alive or dead.

Otherwise, they could just use a permanant seal on him, or directly kill him via gedo mazou's soul rip..

#184 Edited by JayAaerow (452 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday

Seriously....He gives Kryptonians a hard time. The only thing they can do is put him in another dimension, assuming these guys even reach sonic speeds, which Doomsday moves way faster than

They're VASTLY outclassed. His durability and strength and speed and endurace outwieigh whatever they can do. Most Jutsus are not going to work.

Diedera can't hurt him with anything. BEAT!

Hidan cant hurt him either. BEAT!

Kisame can't hurt him BEAT!

Kakuzu can't hurt him BEAT!

Konan just gets burned. BEAT!

Orochimaru is BEAT also...i don't see how he can do anything to inflict damage.

Nagato, aka Pein, can't really do much. His Amaterasu isn't going to hurt a person with Doomsday Durability.

Sasori is beat. Can't really hurt him.

Itachi wouldn't be able to do much. Doomsday resists telepathic attacks from the likes of Martian Manhunter and is even immune. His Mangekyō Sharingan is going to be shrugged off and simply not work.

Orbitio is one of the only people i can see doing something. He can, perhaps, teleport him. Assuming the second he goes physical, he doesn't get pummeled.

Zetsu also can't hurt him. BEAT!

Soul Ripping can't work on Doomsday. No one knows if he has a soul to begin with. Even so, someone had already iterated Naruto was able to show some form of resistance. It's not foolproof. And I'm quite sure he's marginally powerful.

Body Switching? Orochimaru will not suceed unless Doomday stands there.

The only way they can even win is that Orbito teleports him. Even so, that's assuming he can keep up with speeds he's going. I'm not even sure these characters reach and react at sonic speed. Only a handful can do teleportation but he still can react fast enough.

#185 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17466 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayaaerow:

One, Obito. Not orbito.

Two, Nagato doesn't have amaterasu.

Three, naruto resisted the human path soulrip. People are talking about Gedo mazou soulrip.

Four, basic genin nijas are supersonic in combat speed (there's a thread on that on the same site). These are jounin+ ninjas.

And four, they have permanent sealing as well as dimensional bfr.. that's all they need.

And orochimaru can edo them, they could just stand there getting hit and regenerate.

#186 Edited by 106me (1534 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayaaerow: Itachi can seal DD with the totsuka blade, though. And his Susanoo has the yata mirror shield which reflects all attacks. That's why he was called invincible by Zetsu. And Itachi has Amaterasu and yes it will hurt DD because it burns EVERYTHING and will not stop unless Itachi releases it.

#187 Posted by The_Imperator (1929 posts) - - Show Bio

Pain, Itachi, Obito, and Orochimaru are the only ones that matter.

Pain has soul rip and all that jazz, along with attraction/repulsion powers.

Itachi can trap Doomsday in a mind loop or seal him.

Obito has dimensional teleporting, Sage Mode, Rinegan, etc..

Orochimaru has that magic sword thing, along with Edo Tensai stuff.

So, here is the only way I see the Akatsuki winning, and it's a long shot. Assuming Paths of Pain and Sage Mode Obito:

Pain should be able to summon that dog thing and drop it on Doomsday, if not summoning it in his body as a suicide run. Doomsday, if it is mostly mindless Doomsday, will start pounding on the Dog causing it to multiply. For a short while, the Akatsuki will have a chance to plan a strategy. Obito with the 10-Tails and Itachi should be able to come up with a way to get close enough and either mind loop Doomsday, or seal him. Itachi is the only way the Akatsuki win, so it'll be up to Orochimaru to keep the resurrection Path alive in case Itachi falls.

That's really the only way I see victory, unless someone does a suicide attack.

#188 Posted by frogdog (3251 posts) - - Show Bio
#189 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (5646 posts) - - Show Bio

Cute pic..OP say's 3 resurrection for DD. IDK if Akatsuki would win.

#190 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17466 posts) - - Show Bio

In a straight out fight, akatsuki have not the slightest chance against doomsday. The only thing from naruto verse that I can see harming him is either jointon, atomic dismantling, or whatever is obito using by mixing 4+ elements.

But, the point here is they have the hax required to pull it off. Hax which much stronger members of justice league lac. So many members of JL could destroy countries if they wanted to, but none of them have a permanent sealing, or something that just..kills you.

#191 Posted by Bo88gdan (4405 posts) - - Show Bio
#192 Posted by Veravin (660 posts) - - Show Bio

@106me said:

@jayaaerow: Itachi can seal DD with the totsuka blade, though. And his Susanoo has the yata mirror shield which reflects all attacks. That's why he was called invincible by Zetsu. And Itachi has Amaterasu and yes it will hurt DD because it burns EVERYTHING and will not stop unless Itachi releases it.

dd is faster than thought and has beaten superman.. i love itachi.. but common he's getting killed here... NARUTO CHARACTERS JUST CALL THINGS LIKE INVINCIBLE... the same way they said amaterasu is hotter than the sun and its flames are from hell.. itachi hardly uses combat, he more of an 'eye' guy... itachis susanoo summoning is slow, as seen in their fight with nagato... dd stomps all with super speed, which is clearly obito's weakness..

just saying.. show me the scan where obito teleports somebody far away from him to another dimension.

DD

#193 Edited by rcranium (90 posts) - - Show Bio

Tobi bfrs him. Pain can take him. Itachi uses tsukuyomi on him. Hidan, Kakuzu, Deidara, Sasori, Sasuke all lose. Orochimaru would lose and escape. Kisame would be an interesting fight as Samehada might be able to steal DD's energy if it's the same as chakra.

#194 Edited by JayAaerow (452 posts) - - Show Bio

@106me said:

Amaterasu isn't going to hurt him. Unless that thing burns hotter then the sun, he'll be fine. He's tanked Superman's Heat vision, which burns hotter then the sun. And he also has a healing factor, too. And is immortal, just like some of these guys.

As for Yata Mirror, that's interesting. I forgot that was part of the argument. And with Susanoo being "essentially invincible" and the sword surely makes a convincing argument on damaging him. However, Doomsday just might "adapt" to do something about it if he finds it to be a problem. While I understand it sounds weird, He's done so before. This is why he wasn't affected by Kryptonite after exposure. And develop the ability to breath fire and negate Martian Manhunter's intagibility. Sorry, it's just his ability. And he doesn't have to be killed by it the first time to adapt If I recall. Plus, don't some of these take a certain amount of concentration and time? If it takes too long, he'd speedblitz them, like most said.

I'll admit, im going back through(As i submitted my reasoning at like.....4 AM in the morning) and I can see how they can defeat him. It's not like the JL has tried such things. However, there's only a small, certain amount of character who can actually do something. The question is: Do they have what it takes to have enough time to utilize their powers? It's not like these characters(From what I've read and watched....ill admit, I had to go back and do research as Naruto got too long for me after a certain point xD) do this stuff in a snap. And Doomsday already has been shown speedblitzing the JL, despite some having superhuman reflexes.

The 2 ways I can see them pull a win is(providing he doesn't speedblitz):

The Sword seals him.However, it can be called into question whether or not he can escape the sealing due to his Reactive Adapting ability or just overcome it. (Questionable)

Obito teleports him and leaves him. I don't think his abilities can answer to that.

EDIT 1:

@princearagorn1: Forgive me for my mistakes xD I typed that at like....4 AM. I'm typing this now with a fresher head. I'll do better now and try not to make dumb mistakes.

#195 Posted by Noone301994 (4846 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel like Itachi could solo... Tsukuyomi, amaterasu, yata mirror and totsuka blade could would be more than enough.

#196 Edited by Veravin (660 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel like Itachi could solo... Tsukuyomi, amaterasu, yata mirror and totsuka blade could would be more than enough.

non of those could work dd is is far faster... than any of those

#197 Edited by 106me (1534 posts) - - Show Bio

@veravin: Itachi was fast enough to summon Susanoo before the lighting that sasuke summoned struck him, and yet he didn't even need his Yata mirror to defend against the lighting attack. And in terms of Itach's actual speed, it's even on par and nearly faster than Naruto's in his Juubi chakra state. He caught naruto off guard using his COMBAT speed, so I doubt doomsday's COMBAT speed is greater. The only thing that is DD's advantage is his resurrection and strength. And all of that strength won't mean anything if DD can't hit Itachi anyway. Plus, DD isn't just fighting Itachi, it's the whole akatsuki. He has Pain to worry about as well. And for the record, everyone is missing the point. Amaterasu isn't like heat vision or just regular fire, it will literally burn anything to death or destroy it. In fact, it was used to destroy sasuke's flames. So amaterasu can be used to destroy even chakra flames. So if DD gets hit by it, then he is dead until God knows how long, probably for decades at least.

#198 Posted by Noone301994 (4846 posts) - - Show Bio

@veravin: 106me said it pretty well. Amaterasu is a weak fire but if he gets hit with it there is no way to get it off so it won't do nothing... And why won't totsuka blade work? Yata mirror repels EVERYTHING. If he punches it nothing will happen to it. Tsukuyomi might not work but the others probably would

#199 Posted by Ifoughtgalactus (271 posts) - - Show Bio

If the Akatsuki know that Doomsday is rampaging and messing up the ninja world, they have time to prep, and they will beat him. They will just make the plan to BFR him/seal him. They're not retarded, they don't just go charging in to attack Jinchuriki's and the likes with their fists. There are far too many factors to just say the WEAKEST incarnation of Doomsday stomps. How the hell is he going to hit (T)obito (his intangibility is different from that of MMH)? What's to suggest the weakest version of Doomsday will be resistant to Ocular jutsus like Itachi's Izanami? If he gets hit by the Totsuka Blade/Kamui, he's dealt with (unless Doomsday has come back from a seal, or a different dimension). And like what many people have asked, how is he getting past the Yata mirror? They use Zetsu clones, Pein, Hidan and Kakazu to run interference while they prepare for Itachi's endgame. You can't kill something that was built to adapt to death since it was a baby. Luckily, the versatility of Akatsuki goes beyond killing stuff. But you sure as hell can send him a place where he can't do harm, negating his 3 regens. The Justice League did something similar; put him between 4 teleports so he was never molecularly solid, thus harmless. He didn't adapt to that, did he? He adapts to being killed, and learns something new with everytime he survives/wins. The weakest version of Doomsday isn't adapting to what is (for now) a limitless dark expanse in Kamui, or the Eternal Drunken dreams of Totsuka. They're not killing him, just rendering him benign.

#200 Posted by TheWhiteLantern (155 posts) - - Show Bio

Surprisingly i think the akatsuki would win.. But they cant kill him, only imprison. OP does not say he has to die. Here's how i think it would go down. Everyone attacks to keep him busy except for itachi, tobi and deidara. Deidara sends out his little exploding spiders and while doomsday is fighting they crawl up to his ears and eyes and explode to stun him, tobi takes his opportunity and grabs him and they teleport into his... pocket dimension? Tobi leaves him there. He's imprisoned. He teleports back and talks to the akatsuki about what to do, and decide to take it a step further and seal him in itachi's totsuka blade. So tobi takes itachi to doomsday and he immediately activates susano'o to do his thing.