Akatsuki vs Doomsday

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@neongamewave said:

Doomsday should win, his durability and adaptive nature will be major problems. Also Naruto characters are not really that durable in most cases so his punches could easily count as one-shots to that of the many Akatsuki members but the Akatsuki members do have the speed advantage also members like Hidan, Sasori,Tobi and Deidara will play a huge part in regards to the battle that takes place when in fighting Doomsday. Their abilities might serve a helpful purpose when in a possible survival while under the scenario, however a monster and the only one at that who is able to kill Superman but at the same time return more ferocious than ever, would even prove to be an issue for not only the Akatsuki members but for that of the rest of the Naruto Universe, I can see Doomsday going after Naruto or even drawing their attention in regards to urgency and safety. Also Doomsday would interest Orochimaru as well, experiments might take place and a new Curse Mark called the Curse Mark Doomsday is plausible.

They do NOT have the speed advantage. Superman has to go all out just to keep up with him. Also DD was quoted being faster then the Flash (or at least the early 90's version of him).

He means combat speed advantage, not general speed..

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A lot of people in this thread are incredibly ignorant about Naruto, are wanking the hell out of Doomsday, or are calling it for Doomsday with a kneejerk reaction.

Doomsday has literally no counter to Obito's intangibility and dimensional BFR. Doomsday goes to punch him, he gets dropped in the Kamui dimension, and he's stuck forever and can't do anything. Obito quite easily solos because DoS Doomsday does not have the ability to harm him or get out of his BFR.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By ComicStooge

@comicstooge said:

@neongamewave said:

Doomsday should win, his durability and adaptive nature will be major problems. Also Naruto characters are not really that durable in most cases so his punches could easily count as one-shots to that of the many Akatsuki members but the Akatsuki members do have the speed advantage also members like Hidan, Sasori,Tobi and Deidara will play a huge part in regards to the battle that takes place when in fighting Doomsday. Their abilities might serve a helpful purpose when in a possible survival while under the scenario, however a monster and the only one at that who is able to kill Superman but at the same time return more ferocious than ever, would even prove to be an issue for not only the Akatsuki members but for that of the rest of the Naruto Universe, I can see Doomsday going after Naruto or even drawing their attention in regards to urgency and safety. Also Doomsday would interest Orochimaru as well, experiments might take place and a new Curse Mark called the Curse Mark Doomsday is plausible.

They do NOT have the speed advantage. Superman has to go all out just to keep up with him. Also DD was quoted being faster then the Flash (or at least the early 90's version of him).

He means combat speed advantage, not general speed..

I know what he means. Regardless, here Doomsday is blitzing the League (A combat speed feat).

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@comicstooge: I know he blitzed JL.. but their own combat speed is not so awesome..

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Doomsday countered J'Onn's phasing in the Doomsday Wars, for what it's worth.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday can stomp every one of them besides Obito, his sharingan abilities are a bit .... much ... intangibility though, Doomsday Rex had a problem with it .... but another version didn't ... the only way they win is through the Akatsuki's ever so illusive leader ... does he have renningan here?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: I'd say the best one here is orochimaru. If tobi keeps him alive, he can convert them to edo..

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By ComicStooge

@comicstooge: I know he blitzed JL.. but their own combat speed is not so awesome..

What? Superman and Bloodwynd (Martian Manhunter) can catch bullets with no effort at all. Superman himself is capable of rebuilding cities in seconds and has nanosecond reaction speed.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#59  Edited By Nerx

If this is H/P doomsday the entire akatsuki would run away scared

Angryprune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Genjutsu... That is all

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By ComicStooge

Genjutsu... That is all

Even if it worked, genjutsu would only buy them more time. But it wouldn't work as Doomsday has no chakra.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is actually a good fight. the akatsuki has many tricks and jutsus up their sleeve plus they are fast.But i dont see their attacks can hurt doomsday except amaterasu.The only way they could defeat doomsday is to seal him or use genjutsu.

The battle could go either way or doomsday stomps this.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@princearagorn1 said:

What? Superman and Bloodwynd (Martian Manhunter) can catch bullets with no effort at all. Superman himself is capable of rebuilding cities in seconds and has nanosecond reaction speed.

Catching bullets was done by master roshi. Rebuilding city is good, but not sure if it will be helpful in actual fight. (I agree that it speaks a lot about hi speed though, hands down) And as for the nanosecond reaction speed, I'm not sure, but I recall someone from cv calculating gohan's reaction time against cell in pico seconds, keeping the conditions bare minimum. Obviously this doesn't apply to akatsuki, but just saying that nanosecond is not that hard to achieve. Not to mention, he speeds his senses up to achieve these, like at the time he witnessed flash and zoom's battle, taking place in under nanosecond. Also, when he sped the senses up, he saw that things seemed completely suspended, right? This kind of reflexes, and combat speed, though it seems amazing in comics, is not that hard to find in anime. For instance, haku said the exact same thing when he first used his mirrors, but sasuke caught up with him in literally no time. Again, I'm not saying that haku is as fast as superman. No. I'm just getting your attention to one thing: anime characters, even if they are weaker in raw capacity than comic heroes, aren't that far behind in combat speed, in general. As comic tends to ignore this part of fighting skills completely. I just posted about this to wardemon in another thread, thought I should repeat it. (Maybe I am wrong here, I accept that, but the logic seems perfectly fine to me.)

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is actually a good fight. the akatsuki has many tricks and jutsus up their sleeve plus they are fast.But i dont see their attacks can hurt doomsday except amaterasu.The only way they could defeat doomsday is to seal him or use genjutsu.

The battle could go either way or doomsday stomps this.

Well ,their gentusus, jutsus arsenal of abilities are the only thing protecting them here, sure they are fast but nothing close to Doomsday. My bet is that lots of members will get killed until they realize that the best to do is to seal Doomsday.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Chibi_cute

@frocharocha: The last surviving members could be itachi and tobi because itachi have fast reflexes and have susano. And tobi can turn his body intangible.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Akatsuki win, obito and itachi are hard to kill, and have several method to kill DD.

morgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge: Naruto had ninjutsu to do that doomsday does not

Plus cant deidara just detroy his cells

Avatar image for soothing_sounds
Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_last_son_of_czarnia: In this battle i don't think it's worth sh!t, since i think the OP is mainly speaking about DoS Doomsday.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Doomsday countered J'Onn's phasing in the Doomsday Wars, for what it's worth.

Do you have a scan? I am 50/50 between this fight.

Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chibi_cute: Isn't one of them also truly immortal. Forgot his name, but while he wasn't very durable he did kinda lose his entire body and suffocate (and i think he somehow still survived since i didn't see him revived with the edo tensei or whatever it's called.)

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for imthedamnbatman
ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

Deidara one shots him with C4.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Chibi_cute

@soothing_sounds: That would be hidan and yes he is truly immortal his head got chopped off and he was still talking and laughing like nothing happened and he didn't get revived because he was still alive he cannot be killed but you can cut his body and bury his body parts just like shikamaru did to him.He was buried alive

Chronus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday loses through BFR.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DD

Avatar image for darthmaulfistoman
darthmaulfistoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I'm going with the akatsuki. I know Doomsday is powerful, but lets make a headcount from what I know of both Doomsday and Akatsuki:

Doomsday (from the wiki):

• Immortality As a result of his unique genetics, Doomsday has the ability to involuntarily return from death unassisted. Because of this, Doomsday could be considered immortal. The amount of time it takes for him to return to life usually depends on the way in which he died. For example, if his death was similar to the one he suffered at the hands of Imperiex when the Hollower of Galaxies reduced him to a skeleton, the resurrection process could very well take thousands of years. Thanks to the makeup of his DNA, Doomsday is able to adapt and become impervious to the cause of his death the next time he is born.
  • Reactive Adaptation All the suffering that Doomsday experienced helped him to become stronger but drove him to hate all life. As a result of surviving prehistoric Krypton and its savage inhabitants, Doomsday seems to have an innate ability to sense Kryptonians. Doomsday's very being has grown to loathe Kryptonians even more than any other form of life. If he is not injured beyond his ability to recover, Doomsday's reactive adaptation will make him more invulnerable as he fights. Good examples of this are when he breathed flames against the Martian Manhunter;elongated his knuckle protrusions to attack Superman in the air; or canceled out Radiant, a being of pure energy, by generating an aura of energy and slamming it into Radiant. Also in Superman/Batman #47, Doomsday was recreated with Kryptonite crystals instead of his usual bone extensions.
  • Accelerated Healing Doomsday has an exceptionally fast healing factor that enables him to regenerate from damage almost instantly. It could be speculated that his healing factor is what allows him to return from the dead and evolve resistances.
  • Controlled Bone Growth Doomsday possesses large, thorny, bone protrusions covering his chest, back, knees, elbows, shoulders, knuckles, chin, eyebrows, and eyes. The durable spikes are razor sharp, and have caused injury to opponents generally considered invulnerable such as Superman and Darkseid. It is possible that these protrusions are a resistance that Doomsday has evolved.
  • Super Strength Doomsday possesses vast physical strength. Engaging Doomsday in physical combat will mean almost certain death; almost 100% of those who have challenged him have lost their lives. He even once knocked out Darkseid, the lord of Apokolips. He has also been able to match the strength of Superman in their fights, and in the "Hunter/Prey" mini series, he was able to break Superman's arm, despite the fact that Superman had experienced an increase in power. During "Our World's at War," Doomsday was able to tear apart Imperiex Drones, seemingly doing so with relative ease. This ultimately means that Doomsday can make lifts greatly in excess of 100 tons effortlessly, making him one of the most physically powerful beings in the universe. Doomsday's strength allows him to leap miles at a time, as well; he often uses this as a means of travel.
  • Invulnerability Unless tested with blows of astronomical physical force that rival or exceed his own, the Ultimate Lifeform is effectively invulnerable. His nigh-impervious hide has withstood punches from Superman, Maxima, and various blunt force attacks from other powerhouses such as Wonder Woman and the Martian Manhunter. He has proven that he can survive in the most vicious environments indefinitely, including space. His body is mostly solid, with his few vital organs protected by thick layers of bone.
  • Enhanced Stamina Doomsday has demonstrated seemingly inexhaustible amounts of stamina. He demonstrated the ability to fight Superman for an entire day without tiring. He also does not need to eat, drink, sleep, or even breathe. However, his stamina is far from unlimited, as was shown at the end of Death of Superman arc.
  • Super Speed During his climactic battle with various Justice League members in "the Death of Superman" story arc, Maxima commented on Doomsday's speed when he ducked out of the way of one of her punches. He has been shown able to incapacitate most of the Justice League in only a matter of seconds and attack opponents who have incredible superhuman speed and reflexes.
  • Intellect (Formerly) In his latest rebirth, Doomsday finally gains intelligence. Though this is later undone, it is possible he may again develop this ability.
  • Telepathic Immunity- Doomsday seemed to have been stopped in his tracks by Martian Manhunter's telepathy, but overcame it after taking a few punches.
  • Kryptonite Immunity- Doomsday had a weakness to Kryptonite due to his Kryptonian origin, but he overcame that weakness after exposure.
  • Fire Breathing- Doomsday developed fire breath in order to defeat Martian Manhunter, and later used the same ability against Superman.
  • Intangibility Bypass- While being controlled by Brainiac, Doomsday was able to bypass Martian intangibility
  • Energy Aura- When faced by the energy being Radiant, who first killed him, Doomsday evolved an energy aura that was capable of canceling out the Radiant's energy and destroy him.
  • Energy Feedback- Waverider attempted to shut down whatever Doomsday uses as a nervous system. Unfortunately for him, Doomsday was able to cause an energy feedback, overwhelming Waverider with his own energies and knocking him out.
  • Bone Projectiles- In Hunter/Prey, Superman uses his flight advantage against Doomsday, only to find that Doomsday evolved a bone projectile that penetrated Superman's shoulder. These projectile were still connected, like a harpoon, and Doomsday used them to reel Superman back in

Akatsuki:

Itachi- Sharingan

Deidara- explosions!!!

Orochimaru- snakes, near immortality, Sannin level

Kisame- big sword called sharkskin, can cut through just about anything under the sun

Pain/Nagato- Six Paths of Pain, not to mention he was listed by his comrades as ' unbeatable'

Sasori- puppet master, not to mention he can control others if they are weak enough

Obito/Tobi- Sharingan, space-time travel

Kakuzu- immortal

Hidan- immortal ( he seriously can't die unless malnourished)

Konan- flight

Zetsu- extreme speed, photgraphic memory (he remembers EVERYTHING)

they all are masters of hand to hand combat... If they are in top form, I don't care about Doomsday's speed, considering Zetsu and Obito's speed. Obito can travel through space and time... Doomsday's durability will probably be hard to overcome, but as soon as he is weak enough, Sasori can take over his body. Deidara can plant bombs all over him, and Orochimaru has his giant house size snakes... There are the six paths of pain, you can't realy kill Kakuzu or Hidan, Konan can attack from the air, and if we're talking bombs, I am sure someone like Itachi who has firepower will be of use...

On the other hand, even if the Akatsuki win, the only people who will be left will probably be Orochimaru, Hidan, Kakuzu, and maybe Tobi and Deidara and Zetsu

ShadoVvlite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obito solos. He can simple dimension shred DD's body part, also Obito is intangible (As in his body is shifted to another dimension, allowing nothing to be able to touch him).

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

@dredeuced said:

A lot of people in this thread are incredibly ignorant about Naruto, are wanking the hell out of Doomsday, or are calling it for Doomsday with a kneejerk reaction.

Doomsday has literally no counter to Obito's intangibility and dimensional BFR. Doomsday goes to punch him, he gets dropped in the Kamui dimension, and he's stuck forever and can't do anything. Obito quite easily solos because DoS Doomsday does not have the ability to harm him or get out of his BFR.

A Lot of people don't like Naruto (just look at the OP for pete's sake) mix that with immaturity and you get people voting for Doomsday out of pure spite.

CampodelViolin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going with the akatsuki. I know Doomsday is powerful, but lets make a headcount from what I know of both Doomsday and Akatsuki:

Doomsday (from the wiki):

• Immortality As a result of his unique genetics, Doomsday has the ability to involuntarily return from death unassisted. Because of this, Doomsday could be considered immortal. The amount of time it takes for him to return to life usually depends on the way in which he died. For example, if his death was similar to the one he suffered at the hands of Imperiex when the Hollower of Galaxies reduced him to a skeleton, the resurrection process could very well take thousands of years. Thanks to the makeup of his DNA, Doomsday is able to adapt and become impervious to the cause of his death the next time he is born.
  • Reactive Adaptation All the suffering that Doomsday experienced helped him to become stronger but drove him to hate all life. As a result of surviving prehistoric Krypton and its savage inhabitants, Doomsday seems to have an innate ability to sense Kryptonians. Doomsday's very being has grown to loathe Kryptonians even more than any other form of life. If he is not injured beyond his ability to recover, Doomsday's reactive adaptation will make him more invulnerable as he fights. Good examples of this are when he breathed flames against the Martian Manhunter;elongated his knuckle protrusions to attack Superman in the air; or canceled out Radiant, a being of pure energy, by generating an aura of energy and slamming it into Radiant. Also in Superman/Batman #47, Doomsday was recreated with Kryptonite crystals instead of his usual bone extensions.
  • Accelerated Healing Doomsday has an exceptionally fast healing factor that enables him to regenerate from damage almost instantly. It could be speculated that his healing factor is what allows him to return from the dead and evolve resistances.
  • Controlled Bone Growth Doomsday possesses large, thorny, bone protrusions covering his chest, back, knees, elbows, shoulders, knuckles, chin, eyebrows, and eyes. The durable spikes are razor sharp, and have caused injury to opponents generally considered invulnerable such as Superman and Darkseid. It is possible that these protrusions are a resistance that Doomsday has evolved.
  • Super Strength Doomsday possesses vast physical strength. Engaging Doomsday in physical combat will mean almost certain death; almost 100% of those who have challenged him have lost their lives. He even once knocked out Darkseid, the lord of Apokolips. He has also been able to match the strength of Superman in their fights, and in the "Hunter/Prey" mini series, he was able to break Superman's arm, despite the fact that Superman had experienced an increase in power. During "Our World's at War," Doomsday was able to tear apart Imperiex Drones, seemingly doing so with relative ease. This ultimately means that Doomsday can make lifts greatly in excess of 100 tons effortlessly, making him one of the most physically powerful beings in the universe. Doomsday's strength allows him to leap miles at a time, as well; he often uses this as a means of travel.
  • Invulnerability Unless tested with blows of astronomical physical force that rival or exceed his own, the Ultimate Lifeform is effectively invulnerable. His nigh-impervious hide has withstood punches from Superman, Maxima, and various blunt force attacks from other powerhouses such as Wonder Woman and the Martian Manhunter. He has proven that he can survive in the most vicious environments indefinitely, including space. His body is mostly solid, with his few vital organs protected by thick layers of bone.
  • Enhanced Stamina Doomsday has demonstrated seemingly inexhaustible amounts of stamina. He demonstrated the ability to fight Superman for an entire day without tiring. He also does not need to eat, drink, sleep, or even breathe. However, his stamina is far from unlimited, as was shown at the end of Death of Superman arc.
  • Super Speed During his climactic battle with various Justice League members in "the Death of Superman" story arc, Maxima commented on Doomsday's speed when he ducked out of the way of one of her punches. He has been shown able to incapacitate most of the Justice League in only a matter of seconds and attack opponents who have incredible superhuman speed and reflexes.
  • Intellect (Formerly) In his latest rebirth, Doomsday finally gains intelligence. Though this is later undone, it is possible he may again develop this ability.
  • Telepathic Immunity- Doomsday seemed to have been stopped in his tracks by Martian Manhunter's telepathy, but overcame it after taking a few punches.
  • Kryptonite Immunity- Doomsday had a weakness to Kryptonite due to his Kryptonian origin, but he overcame that weakness after exposure.
  • Fire Breathing- Doomsday developed fire breath in order to defeat Martian Manhunter, and later used the same ability against Superman.
  • Intangibility Bypass- While being controlled by Brainiac, Doomsday was able to bypass Martian intangibility
  • Energy Aura- When faced by the energy being Radiant, who first killed him, Doomsday evolved an energy aura that was capable of canceling out the Radiant's energy and destroy him.
  • Energy Feedback- Waverider attempted to shut down whatever Doomsday uses as a nervous system. Unfortunately for him, Doomsday was able to cause an energy feedback, overwhelming Waverider with his own energies and knocking him out.
  • Bone Projectiles- In Hunter/Prey, Superman uses his flight advantage against Doomsday, only to find that Doomsday evolved a bone projectile that penetrated Superman's shoulder. These projectile were still connected, like a harpoon, and Doomsday used them to reel Superman back in

Akatsuki:

Itachi- Sharingan

Deidara- explosions!!!

Orochimaru- snakes, near immortality, Sannin level

Kisame- big sword called sharkskin, can cut through just about anything under the sun

Pain/Nagato- Six Paths of Pain, not to mention he was listed by his comrades as ' unbeatable'

Sasori- puppet master, not to mention he can control others if they are weak enough

Obito/Tobi- Sharingan, space-time travel

Kakuzu- immortal

Hidan- immortal ( he seriously can't die unless malnourished)

Konan- flight

Zetsu- extreme speed, photgraphic memory (he remembers EVERYTHING)

they all are masters of hand to hand combat... If they are in top form, I don't care about Doomsday's speed, considering Zetsu and Obito's speed. Obito can travel through space and time... Doomsday's durability will probably be hard to overcome, but as soon as he is weak enough, Sasori can take over his body. Deidara can plant bombs all over him, and Orochimaru has his giant house size snakes... There are the six paths of pain, you can't realy kill Kakuzu or Hidan, Konan can attack from the air, and if we're talking bombs, I am sure someone like Itachi who has firepower will be of use...

On the other hand, even if the Akatsuki win, the only people who will be left will probably be Orochimaru, Hidan, Kakuzu, and maybe Tobi and Deidara and Zetsu

Explosions? Man... If the power of the explosions aren't continental or at planetary level, they gonna be useless. A sword that can cut through anything... On Naruto Universe. They never as fought against someone with the durability of a Superman level beign.

Doomsday should be even faster than any Akatsuki, and obviously stonger than anyone of them, and he can use BFR against the immortal ones.

The only way for Akatsuki to win is via BFR. I mean, What threat level Akatsuki should be? City, Country? Doomsday at least should be planetary level threat... So...

And even say that, i don't know how easy should be trap Doomsday in another dimension or something like that...

ShadoVvlite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By ShadoVvlite

@campodelviolin: I stated this awhile ago but.... Obito may solo. He can simple dimension shred DD's body parts apart, also Obito is intangible (As in his body is shifted to another dimension, allowing nothing to be able to touch him).

Avatar image for darthmaulfistoman
darthmaulfistoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Wrell they were able to fight the Tailed Beasts and come out successful a good few times. The tailed beasts are many times larger, and probably more powerful than said doomsday cause they're demons

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By TifaLockhart

If size means more power, then Bane is stronger than Doomsday. If being a demon means more power, then Etrigan is more powerful than Doomsday.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@campodelviolin: Akatsuki's power isn't in its raw strength. It's the insane level of hax they have. They have a literally immortal character, an all deflecting mirror, an sword that seals permanently on contact (this would have saved superman all the trouble lol), and most important factor here is orochimaru and zetsu. Even assuming most akatsuki went out to fight him directly and died, which I don't see as a likely scenario anyway, They'll make an edo tensei versions of akatsuki. That's practically the end for dd's chance of winning.

Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx said:

If this is H/P doomsday the entire akatsuki would run away scared

I agree.

@campodelviolin: Akatsuki's power isn't in its raw strength. It's the insane level of hax they have. They have a literally immortal character, an all deflecting mirror, an sword that seals permanently on contact (this would have saved superman all the trouble lol), and most important factor here is orochimaru and zetsu. Even assuming most akatsuki went out to fight him directly and died, which I don't see as a likely scenario anyway, They'll make an edo tensei versions of akatsuki. That's practically the end for dd's chance of winning.

I also agree with this, but only because of the DD we're using in this battle

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx: All of there's except Hidan's, dude probably wouldn't shut up, though maybe Doomsday can figure out a way around his immortality.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx said:

@soothing_sounds: He plays ping pong with their skulls

For argument's sake, they die, oro converts them to edo. What now?

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: they die they go back being the same, if they manage to kill DD he gets back stronger

in a battle of attrition they lose

how would hidan taste?

Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: H/P Doomsday was actually advancing in ways to kill his enemies instead of just surviving, and it was on the spot as well. While that may not work, couldn't he just kill the dude who used the edo tensei or was it that killing that person meant that people in edo tensei were trapped there forever?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@soothing_sounds: Yup, killing him doesn't work. You have to make him release the technique.. guess the right way? sharingan! (The kishimoto way: keep calm and sharingan! :D )

@nerx: Only three rebirths, remember? Not to mention totsuka is permanent seal. One shot if they get the hit. They have enough hax to put him down in three ways..

1. Pein regular soul rip.

2. Pein Gedou mazo

3. Obito bfr

4. c4 disintegration..

5. oro body switch

given time with his cells, oro could come up with something, or become a oromsday himself lol

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1:

Thunderclap, blitz, superior stats to all akatsuki member

gedo mazo is a joke (that wooden giant?), c4 is a joke, soul rip needs contact (good luck with that), obito works at close range (adaptation to dimensionals is not something that the akatsuki would want)

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx: Gedo has soul rip abilities as well. C4 is joke the second time. Not the first. Contact is not that hard, considering their insane combat speed.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By TifaLockhart

And I thought Doomsday was a stupid idea for a character...

Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: @nerx: I don't even know if DD has a soul, dude only showed so much to say he has a soul, especially since he was created by science. I want to say it would be like taking a soul from a literal organic killing machine/ organic killing robot. He's kinda like a starburst.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1:

Big statue = big target

He can tank c4 = x3 revives and if he gets up team is fcked

combat speed? DD was tagging JL and superman, faster than the eye does not mean lightspeed

ShadoVvlite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx: I maybe wrong, but I personally think Obito can solo. Firstly, he can simple be intangible, not as in his molecule dispersing so it can be allowed to phase through other molecules, but as in stepping his existent into another dimension. Secondly, Obito can dimensionally tear DD's body parts into different dimensions. Lastly, I don't see why he cannot simply get DD into an infinite genjustu.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadovvlite: DD has no chakra circulation so genjutsu is moot, do that dimension thing and DD adapts. He gets Tobi's powers and akatsuki is dead.

ShadoVvlite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx: First off, You said genjutsu won't work because DD has no chakra right? But, then how is DD going to adapt to Obito's power without charkra? You need chakra in order to perform any type moves in Naruto. Thus, if DD did somehow gain chakra, then wouldn't genjustu be valid to use?