#1 Posted by Frocharocha (2437 posts) - - Show Bio

I really like to see Naruto characters to get murdered. But since spites are against the rules, well let's make his a more fair fight. For some reason Naruto characters are able lift mountains, like in Pain in that stupid bad fight against Naruto. So here's the deal:

Doomsday is teleported into Naruto world and starting killing everyone with little trouble, until he finds out about Akatsuki and decide to have more fun than just killing Boring Ninja's. Whomever for some unknown reason, Doomsday is only able to Ressurect 3 times ;D Who wins?

-Doosmday fights all Akatsuki characters at once at their most powerful.

-Doomsday has the same stats when he fought Super-man.

#2 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday

#3 Posted by Frocharocha (2437 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday

Well, Akatsuki has thousands of jutsus to fight Doosmday as well summoning Bijuu's. This isn't going to be an easy fight for him. But i don't see them surviving some blows of him lol.

#4 Edited by Simon_the_digger (3418 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday.

#5 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7043 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday smash!!

#6 Posted by frogdog (3549 posts) - - Show Bio

Before the reboot, Doomsday could fly

#7 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingjames447 said:

Doomsday

Well, Akatsuki has thousands of jutsus to fight Doosmday as well summoning Bijuu's. This isn't going to be an easy fight for him. But i don't see them surviving some blows of him lol.

the akatsuki can throw as many gang signs as they want at doomsday but they all get one shot...

#8 Posted by Frocharocha (2437 posts) - - Show Bio

@frocharocha said:

@kingjames447 said:

Doomsday

the akatsuki can throw as many gang signs as they want at doomsday but they all get one shot...

LMAO gang sings. How about their bijuu's?

#9 Edited by NeonGameWave (9141 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday should win, his durability and adaptive nature will be major problems. Also Naruto characters are not really that durable in most cases so his punches could easily count as one-shots to that of the many Akatsuki members but the Akatsuki members do have the speed advantage also members like Hidan, Sasori,Tobi and Deidara will play a huge part in regards to the battle that takes place when in fighting Doomsday. Their abilities might serve a helpful purpose when in a possible survival while under the scenario, however a monster and the only one at that who is able to kill Superman but at the same time return more ferocious than ever, would even prove to be an issue for not only the Akatsuki members but for that of the rest of the Naruto Universe, I can see Doomsday going after Naruto or even drawing their attention in regards to urgency and safety. Also Doomsday would interest Orochimaru as well, experiments might take place and a new Curse Mark called the Curse Mark Doomsday is plausible.

#10 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingjames447 said:

@frocharocha said:

@kingjames447 said:

Doomsday

bijuu's might as well be bambi compared to DD

#11 Edited by Frocharocha (2437 posts) - - Show Bio

@frocharocha said:

@kingjames447 said:

@frocharocha said:

@kingjames447 said:

Doomsday

Aren't them immune to the majority of physical attacks?

#12 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingjames447 said:

@frocharocha said:

@kingjames447 said:

@frocharocha said:

@kingjames447 said:

Doomsday

man i don't know the last episode of naruto i watched naruto was still learning that clone jutsu thing...

#13 Posted by Frocharocha (2437 posts) - - Show Bio

@frocharocha said:

@kingjames447 said:

@frocharocha said:

@kingjames447 said:

@frocharocha said:

@kingjames447 said:

Doomsday

man i don't know the last episode of naruto i watched naruto was still learning that clone jutsu thing...

Well people say that they are immune to physical attacks. To defeat them it was required to Nerf Juubi and then lock It's parts on people's body. Kyyubi for example was tanking nuke like attacks and just keep getting mad and mad.

#14 Edited by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingjames447 said:

@frocharocha said:

@kingjames447 said:

@frocharocha said:

@kingjames447 said:

@frocharocha said:

@kingjames447 said:

Doomsday

Well people say that they are immune to physical attacks. To defeat them it was required to Nerf Juubi and then lock It's parts on people's body. Kyyubi for example was tanking nuke like attacks and just keep getting mad and mad.

doomsday punches can draw blood from superman in the first and that is a guy who can survive supernovas,black holes,and two planets colliding on him without a scratch on him the guys on the narutoverse are can't handle a guy with that much strength and durability no matter how many bambis they summon

#15 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday stomps.

#16 Posted by morgrim (1029 posts) - - Show Bio

I say team akatsuki

As while they cant fight him blow for blow they have several unconventional methods to defeat doomsday:

1} Sealing

2} Illusions

3} dismembering him by trapping parts of him in different dimensions

So yeah akatsuki for the win

#17 Posted by The Stegman (26051 posts) - - Show Bio

Tobi aka Obito solos via BFR

#18 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (20260 posts) - - Show Bio

Akatsuki start the fight, most get killed. Orochimaru uses zetsu to bring them back via edo. Edo op for the win:

Round 1: Tobi via Bfr.

Death 2: Pain via soul rip.

Death 3: Permanent sealing via totsuka.

#19 Edited by dondave (38895 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday

#20 Edited by Jgames (1691 posts) - - Show Bio

Akutski, obito just sealed him in a another dimmension

#21 Posted by jwalser3 (5279 posts) - - Show Bio

DoomsDay >>>>>>>>> Naruto Universe

#22 Posted by JCD_IN_CONTROL (6 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going to have to go with the akutski noticing how they have various jitsu's fight with.

#23 Posted by MirrorWave4 (1099 posts) - - Show Bio

Well Naruto Can hold a Giant 2 ton snake in the early Saga so Naruto;s strength's in the ton range.

#24 Posted by tshock (158 posts) - - Show Bio

Can Doomsday tear open Dimensions? Cause I can see Tobi/Obito sending him there and trapping him. Possibly even have Deidere send some of his cellular destroying bombs in there as well. However this is if they recognize the danger immediately, otherwise they'd put up a valiant but useless struggle.

#25 Edited by Frocharocha (2437 posts) - - Show Bio

@tshock said:

Can Doomsday tear open Dimensions? Cause I can see Tobi/Obito sending him there and trapping him. Possibly even have Deidere send some of his cellular destroying bombs in there as well. However this is if they recognize the danger immediately, otherwise they'd put up a valiant but useless struggle.

Well, there are two ways to defeat Doomsday easily:

-Send him to Space.

-Trow him at another dimension.

So nope. What's saving Doosmday here is his strength and durability.

#26 Edited by xlab3000 (3356 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday stomps

#27 Posted by Guardian_Prime (247 posts) - - Show Bio

Obito, Pain, and Itachi should be enough... are you guys kidding me.

#28 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (20260 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3 said:

Care to explain?

#29 Posted by Theorder14 (1611 posts) - - Show Bio

Akatsuki via bfr or sealing, also, would genjutsu work against dd?

#30 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio

Op needs to be more specific. Superman and Doomsday have battled lots of times. Anyway it doesn't really matter, DD has enough combat speed to battle Supes. He can also adapt on the fly. MM couldn't telepathically assault him so Genjutsu wouldn't work. Doomsday also doesn't have a chakra network for two reasons. 1. He's not from the Naruto-verse and 2. DD doesn't have a neural, circulatory or respitory system. Doomsday can also cancel out energy. Basically Doomsday blitzes them and they have little recourse.

#31 Edited by Frocharocha (2437 posts) - - Show Bio

Op needs to be more specific. Superman and Doomsday have battled lots of times. Anyway it doesn't really matter, DD has enough combat speed to battle Supes. He can also adapt on the fly. MM couldn't telepathically assault him so Genjutsu wouldn't work. Doomsday also doesn't have a chakra network for two reasons. 1. He's not from the Naruto-verse and 2. DD doesn't have a neural, circulatory or respitory system. Doomsday can also cancel out energy. Basically Doomsday blitzes them and they have little recourse.

More specif how? Superman doesn't use magic, unlike Naruto Naruto characters, who use Chakra and Jutsus, so they have completely different fight chances different from Superman.

#32 Edited by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio

What I'm saying is that Supes and DD have battled a lot and because of the nature of his powers DD has gotten stronger. If you could specify which version of DD that would be helpful.

#33 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (20260 posts) - - Show Bio

More specific how?

It does matter, superman's combat speed is not that far out of the block. He outclasses nearly any anime character in travel speed, but his combat speed doesn't seem that high. Higher than the akatsuki, yes. But how high? Next, MM's telepathy and genjutsu work in entirely different ways. As for the chakra-no chakra argument, I'm not getting into that again. Akatsuki don't fight on energy alone.

I agree that Akatsuki are nearly outclassed, but their power isn't in their combat skills or raw power. It's their crazy hax. They have an immortal, a dimension switcher and teleporter, soul rip, all deflecting shield, and a permanent sealing sword (No coming back). Not to mention there is a guy who can convert all these to edo, basically game over.

#34 Posted by Frocharocha (2437 posts) - - Show Bio

What I'm saying is that Supes and DD have battled a lot and because of the nature of his powers DD has gotten stronger. If you could specify which version of DD that would be helpful.

The weakest possible. Flying version would be overkill.

#35 Edited by New_World_Order (13516 posts) - - Show Bio

Any version of Doomsday wins.

#36 Posted by Sideslash (5918 posts) - - Show Bio

DoS Doomsday still wins.

#37 Posted by The Stegman (26051 posts) - - Show Bio

Obito still solos

#38 Posted by AFuzzyMuffin (144 posts) - - Show Bio

Akatasuki win's. This could be a solo for peats sake. Mangekyo sharingan + Rinnegan = the fight is over before it even started.

#39 Posted by Nerx (15087 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3 said:

He can solo :)

#40 Posted by Phylos (2675 posts) - - Show Bio

The Akatsuki are quite formidable, especially when they're all present. Each house a tremendous amount of power and certain specialties in combat/war. However, if Doomsday cannot be sealed or removed from battle...then they each start going down one by one. The fight will last a while though.

-Phylos

#41 Edited by INFINITE_DOOM (273 posts) - - Show Bio

DD is a beast but Obito has his Kamui he can trap DD or parts of him in a different dimension, DD has no weapon to counter that

#42 Posted by sandiego008 (3280 posts) - - Show Bio

@phylos said:

The Akatsuki are quite formidable, especially when they're all present. Each house a tremendous amount of power and certain specialties in combat/war. However, if Doomsday cannot be sealed or removed from battle...then they each start going down one by one. The fight will last a while though.

-Phylos

I agree with this. In naruto series, unless bfr, this fight would be like 30 -50 episodes long.

#43 Edited by Kyzuko (120 posts) - - Show Bio

Obito solos.

Itachi solos.

Pain solos.

#44 Posted by HereComesTheBoom_Headshot (321 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday wins. Not only will he become immune to whatever killed him before (each Jutsu thrown at him), but he's more than powerful enough to take each and every one of them down in one shot. The best way I see Doomsday losing is by being BFR'd into an alternate dimension like what Madara(?) did to Naruto and Sakura in the recent Path to Ninja or whatever movie.

#45 Edited by Nefarious (22923 posts) - - Show Bio

This has to be a joke...

#46 Posted by HyperViper97 (1342 posts) - - Show Bio

The three revivals aren't even necessary. DD stomps this pitiful series

#47 Posted by unBREAKable_Fs4 (2174 posts) - - Show Bio

I say the Akatsuki wins but in a tough one. They simply have too many tricks up their sleeves to lose, considering they can manipulate reality, perception, overcome death, control gravity, elements, move through dimensions as well as trap others there.

I'd say they stand a good chance.

I understand this is a comic dominant site but please don't dismiss other characters even when you have no knowledge of their full capabilities. I see this a lot here

#48 Posted by Pfcoolio14 (1138 posts) - - Show Bio

Too much versatility on Akatsuki

They could probably rip his soul out

#49 Posted by ComicStooge (14026 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday should win, his durability and adaptive nature will be major problems. Also Naruto characters are not really that durable in most cases so his punches could easily count as one-shots to that of the many Akatsuki members but the Akatsuki members do have the speed advantage also members like Hidan, Sasori,Tobi and Deidara will play a huge part in regards to the battle that takes place when in fighting Doomsday. Their abilities might serve a helpful purpose when in a possible survival while under the scenario, however a monster and the only one at that who is able to kill Superman but at the same time return more ferocious than ever, would even prove to be an issue for not only the Akatsuki members but for that of the rest of the Naruto Universe, I can see Doomsday going after Naruto or even drawing their attention in regards to urgency and safety. Also Doomsday would interest Orochimaru as well, experiments might take place and a new Curse Mark called the Curse Mark Doomsday is plausible.

They do NOT have the speed advantage. Superman has to go all out just to keep up with him. Also DD was quoted being faster then the Flash (or at least the early 90's version of him).

#50 Posted by ComicStooge (14026 posts) - - Show Bio

Too much versatility on Akatsuki

They could probably rip his soul out

Except the fact that Naruto was capable of momentarily pulling his soul back into his body, so DD should be able to do it easily.

Hell, we don't even know if DD has a soul, given the fact he's a mindless, genetically grown killing machine.