Akatsuki vs Darkseid

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Frocharocha

I have a friend of mine who says that Madara can beat Superman a any day :v just to show him how wrong he is, i will make a "fair fight".

Madara steals Darkseid Peanut Butter. Darkseid get`s mad as fuck and decides to wipe Akatsuki. Whomever Madara is able to slow him down and get all other members ready for the incoming battle.

-Akatuski have 2 days of preparation.

-Akatsuki have acess to Juubi.

Who wins?

VS

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for alberto_weskardo
Alberto_Weskardo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They can take out Goldenage Superman but not Darksied.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By homicidalmaniac

New 52 Darkseid Stomp.Akatsuki can only beat Jobber-seid.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, Darkseid stomps them into oblivion.

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Hulkman123
Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid

ProfZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid kills them before they were even born.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Akatsuki stomps!

Many members can do it solo

Itachi either just looks to Darkseid, or just moves 1 finger, and it's over...put's him in a genjutsu, the end.

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even then, they aren't beating him. Unless we specifically use depowered Darkseid from the arc where he tripped on the stairs. And even the, he was specifically trolling Desaad there (revealed at end of story) to an unknown extent, so we don't actually know how weak he was.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Bat_Girl_CC

@frocharocha said:

I have a friend of mine who says that Madara can beat Superman a any day :v just to show him how wrong he is, i will make a "fair fight".

Madara steals Darkseid Peanut Butter. Darkseid get`s mad as fuck and decides to wipe Akatsuki. Whomever Madara is able to slow him down and get all other members ready for the incoming battle.

Who wins?

VS

No Caption Provided

Yeah, Madara (the real one) can beat Supes anyday...with 1000 different ways!...his susanoo is nearly undestructable, it's like a G.L ring constructs, but more durable, superman would die, before he realized that he was in a fight...lol

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac said:

Even then, they aren't beating him. Unless we specifically use depowered Darkseid from the arc where he tripped on the stairs. And even the, he was specifically trolling Desaad there (revealed at end of story) to an unknown extent, so we don't actually know how weak he was.

Have you ever read / watch Naruto?...because if you did, and you know their powers, then you know that Pain can do it alone...the Imortal one, can do it alone...itachi can do it alone...tobi can do it alone...

But Darkseid could beat, Deidara, Sasori, zetsu and Kisame

Kainboa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When any of the Akatsuki has planet busting level attacks, then they might have a chance.

Until then there's fuck-all they can do to hurt Darkseid.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kainboa said:

When any of the Akatsuki has planet busting level attacks, then they might have a chance.

Until then there's fuck-all they can do to hurt Darkseid.

There is more to a fight than pure destructive power. I won't say Akatsuki will take this though.

Who wins?

VS

No Caption Provided

So where is Madara in all this ?

DatSwampertAzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

madara can beat superman....wut...whats stops superman from giving him manchester black treatment from the movie?..and if no one on naruto team hits as hard as supes i dont see how they win...DS sits in the back and fires Omega Effects and calls it a day...if they can tag superman and flash no one in naruto verse is dodging them

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#15  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@the_imperator said:

@homicidalmaniac said:

I was joking around about Darkseid

@bat_girl_cc Madara and Akatsuki are not on the league of Darkseid.Show me any of the Akatsuki tanking planet busting attacks or resisting the Omega Beam.I read/watch Naruto and all of the characters would lost to Darkseid.

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By The_Imperator

@bat_girl_cc said:

Have you ever read / watch Naruto?...because if you did, and you know their powers, then you know that Pain can do it alone...the Imortal one, can do it alone...itachi can do it alone...tobi can do it alone...

But Darkseid could beat, Deidara, Sasori, zetsu and Kisame

Lol, what? Which Jobberseid are you using? Because Batman/Superman Jobberseid was sitting on the Sun's surface with Superman, and I don't think any of the Akatsuki can even get surface of sun level for any extended duration. Tobi can simply survive by hiding, not going to be able to kill Darkseid. The Immortal one, Heidon (spelling?), can't defeat Darkseid, he has no way to even hurt Darkseid. Even Jobberseid can tank Superman blows. A sword isn't cutting Darkseid's skin to get blood. And even if it somehow does, Omega Beams are a thing. No normal human has tanked them, that I know of, and Heidon is a human. Itachi can possibly seal him, though Darkseid can teleport through dimensions, so even that is iffy.

EDIT: Pain can't do anything to Darkseid. Death itself in FC slammed into a dying, i.e. claimable, Darkseid and somehow Darkseid shrugged it off and kept his soul. That would have been Pain's only even chance. Other than that, Animal Summons don't work, Shinra Tensei doesn't matter since Omega Beams aren't jutsu based and Darkseid has withstood a lot more than that even when Jobbing.

Kal-El Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Kal-El Summers

Darkseid Omega Sanctions this group of turds back to the Big Bang and then proceeds to destroy the Narutoverse for annoying him for half a second.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid speeds blitz these guys into oblivion.

reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By reactor

Darkseid just blows up Nartuoverse and creates a second Apokolipse

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid curbstomps.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By DarthAznable

If stairs can beat him...Akatsuki can beat him. LOL

No Caption Provided

Seriously though what can they do to him?

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Frocharocha

@darthaznable said:

If stairs can beat him...Akatsuki can beat him. LOL

No Caption Provided

Seriously though what can they do to him?

LMAO. Darkseid must be a Dalek in disguise.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid solos everyone there (except Itachi) via quality.

He then proceeds to take out Itachi using Omega Beams.

ProfZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Susanoo could not stand up to the omega beams. I firmly believe that if its the REAL Darkseid and not just his avatar, there isn't much even massively powerful superheros can do to make him notice. These ninja characters are above street level in speed, Pre-Crisis Darkseid pimpslapped SA Superman (The dude who could break the bonds of reality, sneeze away an entire solar system, and sing a wicked balad) who was massively FTL.

I really wish Darkseid went back to being Darkseid and not just some Superman villain. I loved when he was the anti-thesis of all life. He was the ultimate evil. Now he jobs like no tomorrow which is obvious by the fact that this thread even exists... =(

FatherChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ends in sex.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By BlackWind

Oh please!

There isn't a single character here that could make Darkseid even get off his throne. He would fire an Omega Beam while sitting down, let it travel through space,and destroy everything in the Narutoverse. Then Darkseid continues scheming against people of actual concequence.

Doom_Phd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid enslave Kishi and all of a sudden Naruto writing gets 100% better.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akatsuki stomps!

Many members can do it solo

Itachi either just looks to Darkseid, or just moves 1 finger, and it's over...put's him in a genjutsu, the end.

lol....We know this is the right answer folks, you are all too afraid to post it but not bat_girl_cc. Good on you bat_girl_cc!

Avatar image for albertphytagoras
Albertphytagoras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid stomps. Borderline spite.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@frocharocha: lol your friend thinks Madara can beat Superman? LOL sounds like he doesn't know anything about Superman,to put it simply.

@frocharocha said:

Who wins?

VS

No Caption Provided

Yeah, Madara (the real one) can beat Supes anyday...with 1000 different ways!...his susanoo is nearly undestructable, it's like a G.L ring constructs, but more durable, superman would die, before he realized that he was in a fight...lol

I pray to god you're joking....you do realize that Superman,the guy that can move 100x faster than light if he wanted to,can godstomp him. They aren't even in the same league. Superman wins with a speedblitz. And btw,Superman shatters GL constructs with ease,so......either you don't know Superman or......

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By cameron83

@blackwind said:

Oh please!

There isn't a single character here that could make Darkseid even get off his throne. He would fire an Omega Beam while sitting down, let it travel through space,and destroy everything in the Narutoverse. Then Darkseid continues scheming against people of actual concequence.

Basically this. Gawd do I HATE fanboys (not talking about the OP),just Naruto fanboys that say that he can beat Goku/Superman/Hulk while displaying no knowledge about said characters.....

@allstarsuperman Just a question,but New 52 Superman (or any version for that matter) CAN move 100x faster than light,right? I remember seeing you (or at least,I think it was you) saying that since he went to Pluto and back in a matter of moments.

@profz In the new 52 he stomped the JLA,and he's killed countless alternate universe Supermen.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@allstarsuperman Just a question,but New 52 Superman (or any version for that matter) CAN move 100x faster than light,right? I remember seeing you (or at least,I think it was you) saying that since he went to Pluto and back in a matter of moments.

Yup, in under a minute, probably less, he went from pluto to earth.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By cameron83

@cameron83 said:

Yup, in under a minute, probably less, he went from pluto to earth.

.....Now I definitely don't understand why people think Narutoverse characters can beat people like Superman,but I'm not even going to try to understand it....

Thanks,dude.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Uchiha545

@cameron83: actually under certain conditions madara could win for ex with bfr off and edo on for madara he would win but thats the only way otherwise superman tears through them like toilet paper.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cameron83: actually under certain conditions madara could win for ex with bfr off and edo on for madara he would win but that the only way otherwise superman tears through them like toilet paper.

Well of course under certain conditions. For example,make them equal in speed,durability,or other limitations. That can probably be said for most matchups...

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cameron83: lol true true but that's the only one I know of where you don't have to equalize anything because at the end it would just be superman vs superman or superman vs superman with sharingan both of which are idiotic