• 82 results
Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Cooldes

The Akatsuki have set up in a hideout that seems to have some bad luck behind it.

No Caption Provided

the Akatsuki lineup is Every member that has ever been in it including Oro and taka

The characters are all at peak unless otherwise stated here:

Madara is Alive and has EMS and can switch between rinningan and back etc

Obito is Regular with Both Eyes (one rinningan one EMS) and has the Jinjuriki as his paths

Nagato is fully healthy with working legs and body

Sasuke has EMS and curse mark, as well as Oro techniques that he had. no sage six paths upgrades.

they must stay at their hideout for 3 days. after that they can leave.

No Caption Provided

DAY 1!

Fairy tail guilds, yes, all of them, all at once they surround the hideout and enter the hideout attacking.

they start at base, and powerup and use powers as need be.

No Caption Provided

DAY 2!!

The espada. ALL of them, no aizen.

They start at base but can power up as they wish, Uliquirora can go full power.

The start in a group, together, ready to storm the hideout.

No Caption Provided

DAY 3!!

The Marine admirals... ALL of them, including the new ones and old ones and the fleet admirals.

After 10 minutes Whitebeard, Marco, Ace and Jozu show up to help the admirals,

After 10 minutes Enel Falls from the sky, helping the OP team.

the admirals appear on the peak of the hideout and must get to an entrance.

the akatsuki know when they are at the peak.

now, the hideout itself is a very large mountain, lets say the same size as the largest mountain on earth.

BUT this mountain is completely hollow. the walls are lets say 3 ft thick.

the mountain is indestructible.

rules.

morals are normal, BUT all combatants are fighting to kill / fighting for their lives and are aware of this.

the Akatsuki can (ONLY for day 3) Coat their body parts in chakara to harm logias.

The Akatsuki can see and touch espada.

Can they survive all 3 days?

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1. Pain and Madara spanks the guilds and tell them to think about their lives.

Round 2. The Should Win

ROund 3 IDC

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Wonder how the demon guilds Necromancer guy would affect the Edos bodies.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Round 1.Akat handily

Round 2.Go either way,but I say Akat

Round 3.That depends,because some Admirals haven't went all out like Fujitora and some are unknown like Admiral Green Bull

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By JustSomeRandomKid

Akastuki stomps first Round but truthfully I think they can stop at the second. The Top 4 Espada are kinda hard to beat at the same time, plus you have the rest of the Espada so thats a little hard. As for the third round idk OP very well. So I'm gonna leave my opinion about that at an idk.

Batking200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Batking200

@ Clear. Edo Tensei Madara and Itachi are too hard to kill, but Itachi can basically seal everybody on teams 1 and 3. I'm not sure is the bleach characters can be sealed. I'm sure someone will make an argument otherwise. I would also love to see how Espada number 2 (time) reacts when his powers dont work against The edo tensei and Hidan.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Cooldes: This is out of order

Admirals

FT

Espada

Is how it should Go

but as is

1. I can see FT pulling a win here after losing quite a few members eventaily they will win but only a few will come out alive
  2. Espada stomp Hard seriously bordlinne spite
  3. admirals lose
Avatar image for iskandarthegreat
IskandarTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They clear.

Round 1. Easily. Itachi is enough.

Round 2. Clear mid difficulty, only cause of Barragan hax powers.

Round 3. Featwise, I say they clear. We don't know what Fujitora and Green Bull are capable of yet but Madara, Obito, Itachi, and Nagato are too much for anyone from the OP verse.

I think it would be better if you took out Madara and Obito from the Akatsuki team.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Cooldes

@cjdavis103:

I disagree

round 3 is the admirals, whitebeard, marco, jozu, ace, and enel.

IskandarTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: Lol i didn't see your post before mine. But no. Madara would solo all 3 rounds tbh.

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at people saying Akatsuki can take on every Fairy Tail guild, they stop round 1 due to all the incredible haxxy abilities of Fairy Tail.

Round 2 Baraggan solos...

Round 3 If the Akatsuki can use some haki bs to touch the Logias then they should stomp.

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1.Akatsuki

Round 2.Baraggan solos...

Round 3.Not sure

Batking200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1.Akatsuki

Round 3.Not sure

How does he solo four basically " time-less " beings. Three of which would murder him in a physical fight.

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@detrolord said:

Round 1.Akatsuki

Round 3.Not sure

How does he solo four basically " time-less " beings. Three of which would murder him in a physical fight.

Time-less being u talking about nagato?

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Cooldes

@detrolord:

i'd assume he's talking about hidan, sasori, and edo madara and itachi

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Cooldes said:

@detrolord:

i'd assume he's talking about hidan, sarori, and edo madara and itachi

I see Madara is part of Akatsuki?

I know Obito but not Madara

Batking200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Cooldes:

exactly whom i was referring to.

IskandarTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themagicstik: You think FT guilds will even have the time to pull off their hax? And how would they stop Susanoo, Infinite Tsukuyomi, etc.. No Barragan does not solo, Madara, Obito, Nagato, or Itachi wreck him. And concerning Logias, in verse vs. verse fights powerscaling is used so Logia intangibility does not apply when OP characters fight characters from other verses.

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themagicstik: You think FT guilds will even have the time to pull off their hax? And how would they stop Susanoo, Infinite Tsukuyomi, etc.. No Barragan does not solo, Madara, Obito, Nagato, or Itachi wreck him. And concerning Logias, in verse vs. verse fights powerscaling is used so Logia intangibility does not apply when OP characters fight characters from other verses.

Oh look another person not very knowledgable on Fairy Tail who thinks the characters are slow, not even going to bother.

Barragan is immortal, can instantly kill all of them, and is faster than all of them, how the hell does he lose to them?

And concerning Logias, in verse vs. verse fights powerscaling is used so Logia intangibility does not apply when OP characters fight characters from other verses.

You have 19 posts on this site and you think you make the rules or something? That's just wrong, unless stated otherwise in the original post Logias remain intangible. Also I don't know why you're even trying to tell me that when I said Akatsuki wins that round because it is infact stated in the OP that they can harm logias.

IskandarTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themagicstik: It is commonly accepted that FT characters are leagues behind the HST in terms of Speed, strength, etc... Look it up on OBD if you don't believe me.

Barragan immortal? LOL. Where is he now? Instantly kill? How would he get past Perfect Susanoo? And no he is not faster than them. Sorry.

I don't think I'm making the rules, because the OPs make the rules. And almost all authors put the rule that Logia intangibility does not apply, that's why in verse vs. verse fights it is usually, if not always, turned off. If there are threads where it is on, then there would be no point since characters from other verses won't be able to touch them and the thread would have no point, is there?

Scandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Scandy

Logias are not invincible......

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@detrolord said:

Round 1.Akatsuki

Round 3.Not sure

Ok i'll give some feats for Baraggan

His power is controlling time

Area of Effect

If your saying the four timeless being is immortal and time can't change them think again basically this guys are spirits who are basically immortal/unless somebody destroy there spirit.

If i remember correctly Edo Tensei brings back the dead to life and Orochimaru was collecting dead ninjas and preserving them.

@Cooldes said:

@detrolord:

i'd assume he's talking about hidan, sasori, and edo madara and itachi

@Cooldes:

exactly whom i was referring to.

Hmm let tell you what i think

Sasori is not immortal he is a living puppet meaning he have materials that rot or dissolves in time also how will sasori fight Baraggan in his slow speed.

hidan can't die but will rot also Hidan regen is not really the most impressive thing even Deadpool can beat him to death like above he is 2 slow

itachi is alive if your talking about Edo Tensei he will still rot like above he is 2 slow

edo madara he is not really part of akatsuki no comment but even he is still part of Edo Tensei his body will still rot not sure about the current madara but the madara in the ninja wars arc was slow(when fighting the 4 Kages)

Scandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Cooldes:

Remove Edo Madara and make it alive Madara.

You basically gave him infinite chakra and there is no way anyone can seal him that I know of.There is that fodder seal that Base Ulq broke out of and some hax spells from FT but thats about it.

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By StrictlyAnime
@iskandarthegreat said:

• Juvia Rogue and Gajeel can become intangible at will using water magic and shadow magic respectively, this counters any physical based attacks that the Akatsuki use most notably Hidan. He can't get any blood from them.
  • Jura is mad strong
  • Ichiya's perfume
  • Gildarts can Crash anything he touches, or dissemble them with his magic.
  • Natsu eats fire, and I don't know exactly how this would work but Natsu could eat Amaterasu from Itachi and Sasuke
  • Evergreen's ability to turn people to stone with her eyes, Bickslow's ability to steal people's souls with his eyes, and Freed's runes can be pretty rough and if the rest of the guild buy him some time he can lay up some "No one in this space can breathe runes" The Raijinshuu are pretty OP
  • 3 characters can control gravity
  • Lucy's got her celestial gate keys and can keep 2 open at the same time adding two more powerhouses to the fight, like Leo and Capricorn on top of that if she really needed to Lucy could break a key and bring out the Celestial Spirit King. You don't want to mess with this guy.
  • I don't usually play this card when debating Fairy Tail since its featless but Fairy Law should work on the Akatsuki, at least a few of the less hax ones like Deidara and Sasori. Laxus and Makarov both have it.
  • Cana also has Fairy Glitter also basically featless.

Then there's Gray, Elfman, Mirajane, and Pantherlily all very good fighters

I'm not saying Fairy Tail wins, but don't underestimate them.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#26  Edited By lowlaville

Akatsuki clears. With Itachi and Kisame, theres no way they lose.

Scandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville:

Nope, the only reason they clear is Edo Madara.If Edo is restricted, Akatsuki gets smoked round 2 and 3.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By WastelandMan

@thatguywithheadphones said:

Round 1. Pain and Madara spanks the guilds and tell them to think about their lives.

Round 2. The Should Win

ROund 3 IDC

A bit of an aside but I'm pretty sure Obito would be a part of that reking ball, more so than Pain.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clear rounds 1 and 3, but 2 is a serious problem. Ulquiorra's lanza is pretty op. Plus they have stark's speed and stuff. And no, barragan isn't stopping a susano slash. He had his skull broken by soi fon's bankai.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

espadas are the problem

the rest they clear

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clear rounds 1 and 3, but 2 is a serious problem. Ulquiorra's lanza is pretty op. Plus they have stark's speed and stuff. And no, barragan isn't stopping a susano slash. He had his skull broken by soi fon's bankai.

This.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas said:

@princearagorn1 said:

This.

You know, the lanza hype is just too much for me to deal with. There's absolutely no facts backing that Lanza was beyond city busting.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas said:

@princearagorn1 said:

This.

Shouldn't pain be able to absorb Lanza?

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Nyas

@lowlaville said:

@nyas said:

@princearagorn1 said:

This.

You know, the lanza hype is just too much for me to deal with. There's absolutely no facts backing that Lanza was beyond city busting.

Well @princearagorn1 might have something to prove that. (Sorry I don't feel like rereading all those bleach chapters to find scans then writing a long paragraph to explain it lol)

@thatguywithheadphones said:

@nyas said:

@princearagorn1 said:

This.

Shouldn't pain be able to absorb Lanza?

Via equalization he can, but I can already see Bleach fans complaining about it's size and how he never absorbed anything as big blahblah. so I'd rather leave it at that.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By lowlaville

@nyas: The usual fallacy regarding it taking days to cross Hueco Mundo and the attack resonating Hueco Mundo.. I've practically heard it all. There's absolutely nothing to prove as far as an actual calculation and size of the place and in contrast, the strength of the blast and the conditions inside the dimension. Feats by those above Ulq in terms of power would easily debunk lanza being anywhere near as strong as the claims.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Cooldes

I didn't really expect anyone to put the espada with no aizen above the Six Admirals, Peak Whitebeard, Marco, Jozu, Ace, And Enel. do you really think it's out of order? o.o

@Cooldes: This is out of order

Admirals

FT

Espada

Is how it should Go

but as is

1. I can see FT pulling a win here after losing quite a few members eventaily they will win but only a few will come out alive
  2. Espada stomp Hard seriously bordlinne spite
  3. admirals lose

O.O you're saying, Six admirals, Whitebeard at peak, Ace, Marco, Jozu, and Enel are < the FT guilds??

maybe it is out of order :\

@scandy said:

@Cooldes:

Remove Edo Madara and make it alive Madara.

You basically gave him infinite chakra and there is no way anyone can seal him that I know of.There is that fodder seal that Base Ulq broke out of and some hax spells from FT but thats about it.

ok he's alive now, but he still has both eye techniques

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Cooldes: The sheer volume of FT guilds, members and numbers in them should easily place them at the end of this gauntlet.

IskandarTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, this is the right order OP.

@strictlyanime Not trying to disrespect or underestimate FT characters. I know what they're capable of because I read the manga lol. Just saying that Akatsuki members have more impressive speed feats compared to anyone in the FT verse, so they won't have time to pull off their impressive hax powers.

@lowlaville Only way I see FT being at the end of the gauntlet is if speed is equalized, then they stomp hard. But it is not equalized in this case.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Cooldes: The sheer volume of FT guilds, members and numbers in them should easily place them at the end of this gauntlet.

Guilds have number and all those people have some notable powers but team Bleach and OP have mass kill attacker like WB, Baragan, Akainu and Aokiji

If it was battle between teams 90% of the Guild memebers would bite the dust the secondothersdie starts attacking

@Cooldes

didn't really expect anyone to put the espada with no aizen above the Six Admirals, Peak Whitebeard, Marco, Jozu, Ace, And Enel. do you really think it's out of order? o.o

Is it Prime WB?

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iskandarthegreat: See right there, it doesn't take long at all to do anything, sure Fairy Law takes some time but things like Evergreen's eyes and summoning the Celestial Spirit King can happen quickly.

IskandarTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strictlyanime: Yeah I agree with you on that myself. But internet calcs don't lol.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@colliderz:

yes, the op says all characters are peak/prime unless otherwise stated

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@colliderz: Fairy Tail has those mass killers. Take someone like the Spirit King for example. He may as well just one shot the whole bleach team.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: I don't recall someone saying it'll take days to cross it, but it's size is scaled off the fact that it'll take them 3 days worth of walk to reach the closest gate. As said by nel. I'll give you parameters to estimate the minimum size by yourself, so that there are no complaints about overdoing the calcs. Every single assumption will lower the size multi fold, so this is to give you lowest of low:

1. Consider las noches has only two gates, a front one and a back one. Increasing the number of gates will exponentially increase its size, you can check this, and any of the statements below yourself if you think I'm wrong.

2. Consider team strawberry are farthest possible from either gate, that is,a quarter of circumference from each gate. The closer they are to one gate, larger las noches will be (check!)

3. They walk at average, not even peak, human speeds, that is, 5km/hr. The faster they are, larger las noches will be (check!)

4. By three days walk, they mean two complete days of sleep, and only one day walk. More time they spend walking, larger the estimation (check!)

5. Considering it is a square-like structure iirc, formula for it's area will be length*length.

About the simplest calc from here on, I'll let you do it yourself so there is no accusation of overhype.

For ready reference, area of new york is about 1214 sq km.

I'll also deal with the ' too many assumptions' before someone else junps at it. Every single one of the assumptions are downgrading the size, we're actually taking lowest of the low here. Plus they are literal common sense. Ex. Las noches is going to have 2, or 3, or 4,... and so on gates. Obviously not stuff like 11.768 or -4 etc. Plus there's no pixel scaling or complex maths involved here either. It's about as straight forward as it can get.

By all means, check it yourself, and tell me if lanza is a city buster.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By colliderz

@lowlaville: Well I don't see any feats that puts him on WB(especialy if we are talking about prime)or Akainu level and also his best feat cutting Tartaros HQ is not impressive as many people think and needs morals off for Lucy to do it.

FT might have mass killers but they are on town level at best not island level like OP time

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: As I mentioned in my post, the internal conditions, day/night spans, an actual map of the place... locations, nothing is given on the place. There's no details to derive accuracy from. For instance, who is to say a night or day in Hueco Mundo is not one hour or half an hour? How do you even sum up days in a place thats always in twilight?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: considering none of the characters remarked anything even remotely close to what you're suggesting, I'm not following you here. Why is a map a must for deciding size? Or how is the internal locations related to how big a place is? Instead of looking for irrelevant data, and adding unsupported queries, why not work with something that gives a clear answer?

You should at least get a tentative answer, and add 'but it is possible that the day of heuco mundo is not the samples as standard day, as supported by this statement'.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: considering none of the characters remarked anything even remotely close to what you're suggesting, I'm not following you here. Why is a map a must for deciding size? Or how is the internal locations related to how big a place is? Instead of looking for irrelevant data, and adding unsupported queries, why not work with something that gives a clear answer?

You should at least get a tentative answer, and add 'but it is possible that the day of heuco mundo is not the samples as standard day, as supported by this statement'.

I can't, with a fair majority of speculations backing the said feat. Power Level wise, those stronger than Ulq did not produce feats even close to what people claim of it. How exactly do I just "accept" a claim that's as bold without relevant queries to back it up. Here's what I know. The only number used is "3 days" with a statement to the "closest gate" and the "rough assumption of the size of the castle" to determine just how powerful of a blast it was. To be frank, its not even enough to entertain my curiosity, the lack of facts and the ridiculous hype.

Do we know how time and space flows in the dimension? Do we know just how vast it is? Any two points joined and spiralled in a circular fashion can produce infinity, no matter how small or vast a dimension is. Without feats backing it, I just simply don't see how it makes any sense.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Cooldes: sorry I thought it was just the 3 admirals ( only their picture was up there)

they still stop at 2

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: what leads you to believe that heuco mundo performed entirely differently from standard conditions, and ichigo,ishida, even inoue adapted so incredibly easily to it that they thought it wasn't even worth a single statement?

Ulqiorra stated he wasn't allowed to release inside las noches because it will destroy the complex. His attack is shown to be roughly the same size as the as well. Id that is not a feat, I don't think you can post a single feat in the world I won't be able to dismiss with simpler reasons than what you are giving.

Assuming standard conditions, lanza goes massively beyond city level, beyond dreams of ft characters. If you dislike that, it's not my problem. But the reasons you're giving are really lacking.