Avatar image for colt_python_xvii
Colt Python XVII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Colt Python XVII

Aside from Molecular Manipulation I don't really see what powers Ajak has that makes him comparable to Ms.Marvel.He's slower than her,he's physically weaker than her and he may be a better fighter but because he's not skilled enough to be mentioned among the elite I don't think it's a big enough margin.Molecule Manipulation is the only real asset he has as far as I can tell.

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By castleking
@Colt Python XVII said:
" Aside from Molecular Manipulation I don't really see what powers Ajak has that makes him comparable to Ms.Marvel.He's slower than her,he's physically weaker than her and he may be a better fighter but because he's not skilled enough to be mentioned among the elite I don't think it's a big enough margin.Molecule Manipulation is the only real asset he has as far as I can tell. "
I'm not sure but on panel his strength seems to be far above what comicvine bio has him stated as being.
Colt Python XVII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Colt Python XVII
@castleking said:
" @Colt Python XVII said:
" Aside from Molecular Manipulation I don't really see what powers Ajak has that makes him comparable to Ms.Marvel.He's slower than her,he's physically weaker than her and he may be a better fighter but because he's not skilled enough to be mentioned among the elite I don't think it's a big enough margin.Molecule Manipulation is the only real asset he has as far as I can tell. "
I'm not sure but on panel his strength seems to be far above what comicvine bio has him stated as being. "
I agree.I think CV's classification is wrong but I also don't think he's anywhere near class 75 either.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By castleking
@Colt Python XVII said:
" @castleking said:
I'm not sure but on panel his strength seems to be far above what comicvine bio has him stated as being. "
I agree.I think CV's classification is wrong but I also don't think he's anywhere near class 75 either. "
well, i'm looking to learn and see what people know about Ajak, all i know is he was an eternal on the god squad but aside from that i dont know his full history as a character and his feats.
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By daak1212
@Colt Python XVII said:
Im pretty sure he was a 100+ tonner.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By castleking
@daak1212 said:
Im pretty sure he was a 100+ tonner. "
that is what i thought as well ambient through cosmic energy boosting
Colt Python XVII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Colt Python XVII
@daak1212 said:
Based on what?
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By daak1212
@Colt Python XVII said:
" @daak1212 said:
Based on what? "
He fought the Hulk a lot and if you look it up you will find info that states he is 100 tonner,  also his strength get stronger with anger and rage.
Colt Python XVII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Colt Python XVII
@daak1212 said:
He fought the Hulk a lot and if you look it up you will find info that states he is 100 tonner,  also his strength get stronger with anger and rage. "
Look it up where? According to CV he doesn't even lift 10 tons.According to Marvel Database his max is 25 tons,and his bio on Marvel.com gives the same stats are Marvel DB.
You know how many characters fought the Hulk multiple times and are nowhere near his strength level? Let's take Blackbolt for instance...he's had physical confrontations with both Hulk and Gladiator multiple times and held his own strength wise despite the fact that he is also weaker than Ms.Marvel.What has he actually lifted,pulled,dragged,moved that was actually 100 tons or nearing that level?
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By castleking

your example of using Black Bolt is kinda spotty since he is able to amp his phsyical stats which i would think Eternals like Ajak would be able to as well as a reason for both fighting and doing incredibly well on near equal footing with a high end 100+ brick.

Does anyone have any Ajak feats or scans that can be used for or against him?

Colt Python XVII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Colt Python XVII
@castleking said:

" your example of using Black Bolt is kinda spotty since he is able to amp his phsyical stats which i would think Eternals like Ajak would be able to as well as a reason for both fighting and doing incredibly well on near equal footing with a high end 100+ brick.

It's not spotty, I purposely used him because I know he can amp his strength but even still he's weaker than Ms.Marvel.
@castleking said:

Does anyone have any Ajak feats or scans that can be used for or against him? "

I don't but it would be nice to see something that confirms what people are suggesting about him.