Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

Tsuna.

I'm willing to debate with any, and everyone about it.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@dccomicsrule2011: I don't anything about Tsuna but he looks pretty cool. What are his abilities? Feats?

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@carter_esque:

Speed wise he has light speed reaction and has traveled 5 kilometers in seconds in travel. Homeboy has also escaped a pseudo Black Hole with pure speed.

Striking power wise, Tsuna has cratered a building that was stated to be 20x more durable then a normal one and has casually punched through a state of the art mech.

He is pretty durable seeing as how he has taken point blank shots from Xanxus gun and powerful attacks from other high tiers in is universe.

His special attack, the XX Burner is packing this type of heat:

No Caption Provided

He also has Zero Point Breakthrough which allows him to freeze his opponents and it can only be melted with a "hot" enough Dying Will Flame (something Aizen doesn't have)

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque:

Speed wise he has light speed reaction and has traveled 5 kilometers in seconds in travel. Homeboy has also escaped a pseudo Black Hole with pure speed.

Striking power wise, Tsuna has cratered a building that was stated to be 20x more durable then a normal one and has casually punched through a state of the art mech.

He is pretty durable seeing as how he has taken point blank shots from Xanxus gun and powerful attacks from other high tiers in is universe.

His special attack, the XX Burner is packing this type of heat:

No Caption Provided

He also has Zero Point Breakthrough which allows him to freeze his opponents and it can only be melted with a "hot" enough Dying Will Flame (something Aizen doesn't have)

This guys sounds like a beast. He's from Reborn! I'm assuming? Does he have any mental resistance feats and/or a resistance to hypnosis?

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@carter_esque: Tsuna has resisted Illusions in the past.

Mokuro is a powerful illusions who can manifest "physical illusions" that can cause harm in RL as explained in the scan:

No Caption Provided

Tsuna has even blasted out of an illusion with brute strength:

No Caption Provided

Edit: Yep he's from Reborn! and as you can tell, it's one of my favorite manga/anime of all time and my favorite shonen.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I believe Tsuna wins this, only thing he's really lacking is Durability but he should be fast enough for Aizen not to tag him.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice pic of Tsuna, leaning towards him.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: Okay, appreciate the info. I'm leaning toward Tsuna for the majority after seeing those scans.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011:

Nice feats but

In character Tsuna is not going to be blitzing someone who has not pissed him off and if he does not Aizen uses KS to mess with him ( and force has no bearing on it )

Aizen has durability in excess of that blast ( at least post H) which in charicter Tsuna is not using right off the bat ( he does not want to kill people

In character Aizen is willing to use KS and kill Tsuna

if morals where off i would agree but morals off Aizen takes this 9/10

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@cjdavis103:

In character Tsuna is not going to be blitzing someone who has not pissed him off and if he does not Aizen uses KS to mess with him

Tsuna has blitzed in character before. On top of that, Tsuna has fought off powerful telepathy/illusion before.

Daemon Spade and Mukuro being being two of them. The former is arguably as powerful as Aizen is with illusions, seeing as how he has actually created an entire dimension with his illusions.

Aizen has durability in excess of that blast ( at least post H) which in charicter Tsuna is not using right off the bat ( he does not want to kill people

Never said he would. But he has used powerful XX-Burner before when he was not trying to kill his opponent.

in character Aizen is willing to use KS and kill Tsuna

That won't really play much of a role here. You're putting way to much stock into morals IMO. Tsuna never fights with out morals and he still does perfectly fine against opponents who are.

if morals where off i would agree but morals off Aizen takes this 9/10

Ehh no.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Cjdavis103

@dccomicsrule2011:

Tsuna has blitzed in character before.

Against someone who he has no knowlege of?

On top of that, Tsuna has fought off powerful telepathy/illusion before.

I am putting an * in that because sheer force has no bearing on if KS works or not and willpower also has no bearing on KS eiter both of which works on Reborn illusions

Never said he would. But he has used powerful blast before when he was not trying to kill his opponent.

he used it agisnt someone he knew would survive it he has no idea if Aizen can survive it ( he can quite easily)

Tsuna never fights with out morals and he still does perfectly fine against opponents who are.

he has to obliterate Aizen to keep him from KSing him which he will not do

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't Aizen immortal? All of the scenarios are a no go and he has tanked hill busting hits without K.O.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@cjdavis103:

Against someone who he has no knowlege of.

Yes he has before.

I am putting an * in that because sheer force has no bearing on if KS works or not and willpower also has no bearing on KS eiter both of which works on Reborn illusions.

Not really. Tsuna's Hyper-intuition let's him fight off illusions. It's not exclusively via brute force because that's only certain illusions. Not all illusions in Reborn! are physical ones.

There is no need for an asterisk.

he used it agisnt someone he knew would survive it he has no idea if Aizen can survive it ( he can quite easily)

Seeing as how I never said he would do it in the first place this seems like a red herring.

Also I know Tsuna's character. He never used X-Burner off the bat he usually goes for physical attack first. I never even said or implied he would even do it at the start from the get-go.

he has to obliterate Aizen to keep him from KSing him which he will not do

Not really. Tsuna could just use Zero Point Breakthrough which allows him to freeze his opponents and it can only be melted with a "hot" enough Dying Will Flame (something Aizen doesn't have) He has used that in character on multiple occasions.

Again, you're putting way to much stock in Tsuna not using his abilities because of his character.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011:

Okay then

Not really. Tsuna's Hyper-intuition let's him fight off illusions.

they are not illusions thoughe it is every one of his senses telling him whatever Aizen wants him to sense even knowing you are under the illusion you cannot fight it, and the scary thing is you do not notice being afected by it

he usually goes for physical attack first

Not really. Tsuna could just use Zero Point Breakthrough which allows him to freeze his opponents and it can only be melted with a "hot" enough Dying Will Flame (something Aizen doesn't have) He has used that in character on multiple occasions.

And Aizen

1. uses KS to trick him that he is useing it on him but he is not

2. adapts to it due to H

3. uses a Kido to block/defelcet it

and how is his durability can he tank mountain level slices?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By dondave

Tsuna

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@cjdavis103:

they are not illusions thoughe it is every one of his senses telling him whatever Aizen wants him to sense even knowing you are under the illusion you cannot fight it, and the scary thing is you do not notice being afected by it

It's funny that you mention that, because a HI has been called "a power that could see through all" it's was described as a six sense.

No Caption Provided

As for invading sense, it was stated that Illusion in Reborn! can control your sense as well, though probably not to the degree of Aizen.

And Aizen

1. uses KS to trick him that he is useing it on him but he is not

His use of KS is debatable.

2. adapts to it due to H

I'm not sure that will even work.

Unless Aizen get's a Dying Will Flame (what should be impossible seeing as how it's not even in the Bleach universe he can't)

Though my memories could be foggy......Can H adapt and make a flame that doesn't even exist in it's Universe?

3. uses a Kido to block/defelcet it

You can't deflect Zero Point Breakthrough. O__o

and how is his durability can he tank mountain level slices?

That won't matter much. Tsuna has light speed reaction. Aizen is nowhere near that kind of speed. Thanks to HI acting as a precognition as well, it will benefit him even more.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@sirneko said:

Isn't Aizen immortal? All of the scenarios are a no go and he has tanked hill busting hits without K.O.

Tsuna doesn't have to kill him.... he can leave him frozen for all eternity via Zero Point Breakthrough.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko said:

Tsuna doesn't have to kill him.... he can leave him frozen for all eternity via Zero Point Breakthrough.

That is neither Death, K.O nor incapacitation.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko:

How is that not incapacitation?

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I personally don't see anything that says tsuna will cause a problem to aizen.

Komamura:

No Caption Provided

Aizen vs komamura:

No Caption Provided

Ichigo:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Aizen vs ichigo:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I'm not sure about tsuna having light speed reactions in the first place. The scan people use looks something like mirror haku to me.

But anyway, just having reactions isn't enough. Even if he sees it coming, doesn't mean he can move fast enough to get out of the way..

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: Actually yes, Tsuna has reacted at light speed. Bermuda went through multiple wormholes to accelerate himself to light speed.....He then proceeded to attempt a blitz on Tsuna....Tsuna reacted to the blitz and KO'ed him with a punch.

That proves Tsuna has no problem reacting to those speeds.

Aizen won't be touching Tsuna anytime.

Plus, Aizen has no way of getting past Zero Point Breakthrough.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@princearagorn1: Actually yes, Tsuna has reacted at light speed. Bermuda went through multiple wormholes to accelerate himself to light speed.....He then proceeded to attempt a blitz on Tsuna....Tsuna reacted to the blitz and KO'ed him with a punch.

So basically, everyone important in reborn is ftl?

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Tsuna (maybe)

Round 2: Aizen

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

Double posted by accident and can't delete it for some reason...

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@princearagorn1: No.

Jager, someone who is much slower then Bermuda was LOL blitzing the entire cast IIRC....Tsuna received a massive plot power up (like all shonen heroes.....) To defeate Bermuda. Before that he was getting blitzed to infinity and beyond by him.

The rest of the Reborn! cast (Hibari, Yamamato, Mokuro, Xanxus, Enma;etc) Should be Hypersonic plus given their feats (unleashing an infinite amount of attacks in a instant, fighting faster then other fast foes could perceive, dodging hudreds of missiles coming from all sides, fighting 500 super powered foes without getting a stratch;etc)

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: Wasn't Tsuna under the influence of the white flame when he reacted to bermuda?

DatSwampertAzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By DatSwampertAzz

TSSUUNAAA!! Reborn! was amazing..sucks that it ended

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@funsiized: To my memory, no.

He was just "Ultimate Dying Will" mode.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

This is a mismatch. Tsuna stomps Aizen's illusion behind.

Tsuna has. Really. On top of that, Oath flame slows down opponents, meanwhile Tsuna has beaten, hands down, a guy who blitzed guys like Squalo, Byakuran, Hibari and Mukuro. Accelerating to escape blackhole = FTL. Jager was FTL+ with his short warping ability. I remember Tsuna stomping Daemon's spirit/soul. Aizen is in for a rape.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Funsiized

@lowlaville: Jager wasn't FTL with his short warp, the first we saw of FTL was Bermuda when he combined the short warps in rapid succession.

@funsiized: To my memory, no.

He was just "Ultimate Dying Will" mode.

Oh, yeah, I re-read the chapter. He was in "the last stage of dying will" Whatever the hell that means.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

So basically, everyone important in reborn is ftl?

Nope the FLT feat was the last feat of the series, and it was Tsuna in his final mode, against an enemy who hadn't gone against anyone else. The feat is only applicable to Tsuna and Bermuda.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thatguywithheadphones: Awesome! Be sure to tag me when it's done =D

Yeah...I've noticed....He is a guy who uses his combination of eed and energy to deliver powerful blows. Lifting wise he's nothing special.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By lowlaville

@thatguywithheadphones: Um.... Tsuna is showing FTL reaction speed. How is it NOT relevent outside? Also, he has shown the ability to accelerate in order to escape Black Holes as far as an arc back. Combine with confrontation with Jager gives Tsuna sub relativistic reaction speed prior to Ultimate Dying Will.

Edit: I was thinking of doing a Tsuna respect thread as well, after I had finished Akira Kongou respect thread (which I have up btw) next month. But since your doing it anyway, I think I'll drop Tsuna.

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thatguywithheadphones: Um.... Tsuna is showing FTL reaction speed. How is it NOT relevent outside? Also, he has shown the ability to accelerate in order to escape Black Holes as far as an arc back. Combine with confrontation with Jager gives Tsuna sub relativistic reaction speed prior to Ultimate Dying Will.

Edit: I was thinking of doing a Tsuna respect thread as well, after I had finished Akira Kongou respect thread (which I have up btw) next month. But since your doing it anyway, I think I'll drop Tsuna.

The problem with the Black hole feat is that if Enma's Black Holes had the gravitational pull of a star, the outcome would have had planetary devastation. Enma black holes didn't even caused large building level damage, thus making the feat a hyperbole.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville said:

The problem with the Black hole feat is that if Enma's Black Holes had the gravitational pull of a star, the outcome would have had planetary devastation. Enma black holes didn't even caused large building level damage, thus making the feat a hyperbole.

I unfortunately agree. His "Black holes" were massively lacking.

Avatar image for godsvileanddarkwing
GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen.

No Caption Provided

This guy tried to destroy the entire Soul King Palace just with his reiatsu, let alone him actually fighting, if Tsunayoshi tries to come near him, he would simply get reiatsu crushed.