Aizen vs the justice Leauge.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

This is not just a straight out fight. Aizen is a prep genius (who far outclasses batman's prep PISS force) and was able to bring down the soul society while fooling them for hundreds of years. He with prep brought down Yamamoto the strongest shinigami there is. So Aizen gets

Full knowledge of each member

Instead of hundreds of years he get 5 years of prep.

They do not know his powers.

He has all the resources he had to take down the Seireite.

Aizen knows they know were he is

He has 2 years in their world to get what he needs

The JL has.

He has 2 years in their world to get what he needs

Bats sups wondy Hal Cyborg flash Aqua.

Once the 5 years are up the Jl will know his location and rush to beat him.

Go

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

:)

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Flash solos.

Avatar image for the_shazam_killer
THE_SHAZAM_KILLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is Martian Manhunter on the jl team? He will beat azien

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol yeah he planned for hundreds of years but he still ultimately failed. (Not hating I actually like Bleach and Aizen) but for someone who had that much prep, you think he would have succeeded, especially with his zanpakto illusion thing. Anyway im sure MM can overcome his illusion and win the fight.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r said:

Lol yeah he planned for hundreds of years but he still ultimately failed. (Not hating I actually like Bleach and Aizen) but for someone who had that much prep, you think he would have succeeded, especially with his zanpakto illusion thing. Anyway im sure MM can overcome his illusion and win the fight.

This. I'm going with Justice League.

sacredweapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By sacredweapons

@blade_r said:

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for regnierofhexter
RegnierOfHexter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm assuming this isn't immortal aizen so the JL should win

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jla

Avatar image for the_last_kryptonian
the_last_kryptonian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The OP says Aizen has 2 years in their world to get what he needs and full knowledge on the JL.

Couldn't he just use fire on MMH?

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol just realized MM isn't even in this battle. Anyway Flash or Superman could probably blitz Aizen before he even unsheathes his sword, right?

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r said:

well if you use logic he brought down the soul society it was ichigo who beat him. aizen planned for every existing thing that could stop him and overcame it. ichigo gaining some new great power was not in his plans. so your kinda wrong.

Young_Murloc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flashsolostomps

Archanfel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen trolls.

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

also for the last time aizen's ability is not a mental ability its a physical one. he IS actually controlling what you smell hear see feel and taste. if it was just a mental attack im sure the captains would have seen through it. and mm is not on the team

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh said:

@blade_r said:

well if you use logic he brought down the soul society it was ichigo who beat him. aizen planned for every existing thing that could stop him and overcame it. ichigo gaining some new great power was not in his plans. so your kinda wrong.

If Aizen is as cunning and as a prep master as you say he is, logic would indicate that someone of his caliber and intelligence should be prepared for every situation possible, and would have some sort of a plan to counter such potential threats should they arise, given the fact that he had hundreds of years prep. Imo, if this was Batman (with Aizen's powers/abilities) he would have done a much better job with hundreds of years worth of prep and knowledge.

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

also with every thing thats happened now it obvious aizen knew ichigo was going to beat. he knew ichigo since birth and knew he was not really just a regular shinigami. in my OP ichigo was created by aizen and therefore was just another one of his experiments(this wont make since for those who are not up to date in the manga) aizen knew what and who ichigo was and what he was capable of

Flashsolostomps

it does not count if you dont say how flash has been beaten before by people with no speed power so the speed blitz its kinda played out

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Blade_R

@king1_icon said:

@mysticmedivh said:

@blade_r said:

Yeah a lot went according to plan that is true. But the dude is a genius and had hundreds of years prep... but he had no back up plan in case such a thing was to happen? Like it didn't cross his mind once? Lol he clearly knew Ichigo was special. IMO somebody of Aizen's intellect would know to not everything was goes to go according to plan, and would likely have some sort of "insurance" if something was to go wrong.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

JLA.

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r said:

Lol just realized MM isn't even in this battle. Anyway Flash or Superman could probably blitz Aizen before he even unsheathes his sword, right?

read the op this is not a straight out fight aizen is a prep genius he is not going to just fight them straight foward like that. whats stopping aizen from making and ice type arrancar with the sole purpose for fighting flash and disabling his speed. what stopping azien from getting his hand on kryptonite while he is in their world. and also they are coming to him

_JaKiii_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonderwoman rapes Aizen

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By king1_icon

@king1_icon said:

@mysticmedivh said:

@blade_r said:

If Aizen is as cunning and as a prep master as you say he is, logic would indicate that someone of his caliber and intelligence should be prepared for every situation possible, and would have some sort of a plan to counter such potential threats should they arise, given the fact that he had hundreds of years prep. Imo, if this was Batman (with Aizen's powers/abilities) he would have done a much better job with hundreds of years worth of prep and knowledge.

yes but you have to read everything to understand where im coming from. if it were not for aizen ichigo would not have had the power he had aizen said "i have known about you since the day you were born" he also purposely gave ichigo a chance to evolve like he did just to see what would happen. aizen wanted to see how powerful ichigo would become other wise he could have easily just killed ichigo before. i mean come one why was ichigo the only one he did not take out. he made a plan for yamamot but know ichigo who he already knew was special. aizen knew about juha bach and the quincys he was testing ichigo like another experiment. there is no way aizen did not know about ichigo hidden power he told to his face that he has been watching his fight and that he had a hand in most of them. he basically said he has been in control of ichigos entire life. he i the one who sen rukia to the human world hes the one who sent renji he admitted all that. man im really going of topic arent I

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By mysticmedivh
Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_jakiii_ said:

Wonderwoman rapes Aizen

Wish shed rape me

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_jakiii_ said:

Wonderwoman rapes Aizen

correct me if im wrong but how is that a loss for aizen? :) if ya know what i mean

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r said:

read the op this is not a straight out fight aizen is a prep genius he is not going to just fight them straight foward like that. whats stopping aizen from making and ice type arrancar with the sole purpose for fighting flash and disabling his speed. what stopping azien from getting his hand on kryptonite while he is in their world. and also they are coming to him

I know he is a prep genius, I love the character. (This is actually one of the few times ive argued against him) Anyway kryptonite only takes care of Superman, that wont work on anybody else there (Batman, WonderWoman, Hal Jordan, Cyborg , Flash, and Aquaman) Also you might want to put in OP that he's allowed to create Arrancar/Wonderweiss like characters to help him.

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By king1_icon

@blade_r said:

@_jakiii_ said:

Wonderwoman rapes Aizen

Wish shed rape me

id let her do what ever the hell she wants to me... sexual. if wonder woman rapes aizen(no matter how violent the rape) then he wins this in my opinion. but lol can even you pictured that though

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r said:

@_jakiii_ said:

Wonderwoman rapes Aizen

Wish shed rape me

id let her do what ever the hell she wants to me... sexual. if wonder woman rapes aizen(no matter how violent the rape) then he wins this in my opinion. but lol can even you pictured that though

Yeah if WW did that then no matter who loses, Aizen wins lmao. But we might want to chill with the R-A-P-E talk, we could get banned or get the thread locked for joking about that kind of thing.

HellBlazing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By HellBlazing

The OP says Aizen has 2 years in their world to get what he needs and full knowledge on the JL.

Couldn't he just use fire on MMH?

The fire he became immune to?

Archanfel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman: I'm going to violently rape you.

Aizen: Ok.

Wonder Woman: *violently humping Aizen*

Aizen: How long have you been under the delusion that I haven't been raping you?

Wonder Woman: *mind blown*

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r said:

@king1_icon said:

@blade_r said:

@_jakiii_ said:

Wonderwoman rapes Aizen

Wish shed rape me

Yeah if WW did that then no matter who loses, Aizen wins lmao. But we might want to chill with the R-A-P-E talk, we could get banned or get the thread locked for joking about that kind of thing.

o yeah forgot for a moment. i she were real though i would not want her

Avatar image for sightlessreality
SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman: I'm going to violently rape you.

Aizen: Ok.

Wonder Woman: *violently humping Aizen*

Aizen: How long have you been under the delusion that I haven't been raping you?

Wonder Woman: *mind blown*

Many laughs were had at this.

If Aizen can create his own Arrancar then that's going to help him a fair bit.

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r: Technically he didn't fail really. He let himself fail actually. Ichigo sorta explained Aizen's true intentions about him actually wanting someone on his level to beat him. The dude LET Ichigo get strong enough to beat him on purpose. So at least in my opinion he didn't fail anything, but personal i like Ywach (aka Juha Bach) better though

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r: Technically he didn't fail really. He let himself fail actually. Ichigo sorta explained Aizen's true intentions about him actually wanting someone on his level to beat him. The dude LET Ichigo get strong enough to beat him on purpose. So at least in my opinion he didn't fail anything, but personal i like Ywach (aka Juha Bach) better though

Yeah that's true, but I still think he wanted to do something about the Soul King, remember the look on his face when the seal hit him and how desperate/pissed off he sounded when he was asking uhahara (spelled wrong) why he serves or abides by "that thing" lol he definitely wanted Ichigo to get strong but I don't think he was planning dying (or getting sealed away)