DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By DeathandGrim

@princearagorn1 said:

His regeneration is strong enough to nigh-instantly get him back to original state from a cellular-destruction poison, which destroyed more than half of his chest.

Lemme stop ya right there. If you read that, and seriously didn't think PI-motherf*cking-S you're outta your mind. The whole reason he lived was to literally continue the story, he had absolutely zero defenses to the attack mentioned prior or even hinted at and considering it was captain level Gin had him dead to rights. Kubo trolled everyone with what followed next. "I can't die because I'm afraid of death. THIS COMPLETES MY TRANSFORMATION!!" *roflstomps Gin*

Look, Aizen is just a walking troll... he's not that powerful, just controversial

"He's strong enough to reiatsu crush grimmjow, and later disintegrate people just by being around them."

Which explains why he didn't kill Tatsuki and those other troll support charas who aren't able to see ghosts clearly...

"Physically, he can easily exchange blows with bankai komamura like it's nothing (granted koma was exhausted at the point)"

That Bankai hurts him and it got whooped rather easy...

"His durability in base is off the charts, too. He took a full scale getsuga from vizard ichigo, and only got a light scratch."

Supes takes punches that hit harder than that...

"And there's kyoka suigetsu, complete control over all five senses for the opponent, nigh-unbreakable.."

Martian Mindrapist is laughing so hard right now

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@princearagorn1 said:

His regeneration is strong enough to nigh-instantly get him back to original state from a cellular-destruction poison, which destroyed more than half of his chest.

Lemme stop ya right there. If you read that, and seriously didn't think PI-motherf*cking-S you're outta your mind. The whole reason he lived was to literally continue the story, he had absolutely zero defenses to the attack mentioned prior or even hinted at and considering it was captain level Gin had him dead to rights. Kubo trolled everyone with what followed next. "I can't die because I'm afraid of death. THIS COMPLETES MY TRANSFORMATION!!" *roflstomps Gin*

Look, Aizen is just a walking troll... he's not that powerful, just controversial

So he won't be able to replicate the feat, if later attacked on the same level?

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes said:

@princearagorn1: yes, yes he can. He already did...

I know. Just because he's randomly given powers to make him op, doesn't mean that he isn't op..

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Cooldes

@dratini1331: i meant to write "@flashgreatersigneveryone and I rewatched the aizen fight yesterday"

but yeah, i just made a thread asking if aizen's shikai would work by seeing his body now, since he is now merged with it. (if urahara didn't instaseal him of course)

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/aizen-shikai-hogyoku-1501611/

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: i'm lost.-. If someone is given powers to make them OP, they are now OP right?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@cooldes said:

@princearagorn1: i'm lost.-. If someone is given powers to make them OP, they are now OP right?

That's what I said :D

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: yeah ok. But i was just saying that aizen DID replicate his regen feat(when ichigo hit him with final getsuga) cause you asked if he could replicate the feat again.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@thelocust619: @boschepg: @blackwind:

So you're telling me that he can win without lifting a finger?

I really need to step up watching Bleach.

Im not saying that. Im saying that if its a duke it out drag out brawl with fist being thrown, Aizen would lose. Aizen really doesnt do that though. He hypnotizes then kidos and finally attacks

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By boschePG

@cooldes said:

@dratini1331: i meant to write "@flashgreatersigneveryone and I rewatched the aizen fight yesterday"

but yeah, i just made a thread asking if aizen's shikai would work by seeing his body now, since he is now merged with it. (if urahara didn't instaseal him of course)

it has to be his body now since Yhwach saw Aizen chained up under Division 1 prison and was still able to manip Yhwach's reality of time perception

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg: Except he has the Hogyoko, which won't let Aizen die and will give him more power during the course of the battle.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg: Except he has the Hogyoko, which won't let Aizen die and will give him more power during the course of the battle.

I was talking about how Aizens power of total hypnosis works now by actually seeing his body now, as evident by these scans post Hogyoko. Not the Hogyoko itself

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By boschePG

@overlordarhas: Aizen's ability is perfect for PIS and basically winning any fight. Once you see Kyoga Suigetsu, you are under its power forever and will henceforth see, hear, smell, taste, feel, and detect with any other sense only what Aizen wants you to. Perfectly. Irresistibly. Even if you are aware of it. To an insane degree as you'll soon find out. You can attack someone you KNOW is him, but it wasn't him. It was your friend. Also your friend stabbed you. Also he killed your dad while no one was looking. Also your dead dad stabbed you. Also your dead dad is your other friend. Also your other friend is already dead because your dad killed him while he was still alive. Also your other friend is Aizen. He's not your friend. You have no friends. Aizen killed them. But you're Aizen. So you killed them. But you're dead. So Aizen wins...wtf?!

See? PIS.

this is the best explanation of Aizens power ever explained. Sadly, I understood all of it.

I always used this equation

1+1 = 2

but who said you were actually adding 1 +1?

11+11=22

but who said you were actually adding numbers

A+I+Z+E+N

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Cooldes

@boschepg: can you add those scans in my question thread? with an explanation please? i'd really apreciate it :)

(i'm nowhere near that far in bleach. I gave up on it shortly after aizen .-. )

Hentekorin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lord Aizen solos for obvious reasons

Ilyas97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As a bleach fan,

The justice league dog walk Aizen..

Avatar image for masterbuster666
MasterBuster666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash solos unfortunately, remove him and we have ourselves a debate.