Green lantern

Plastic man

rules

• New 52 for the justice league
  • league gets 1 hours prep
  • aizen has 1 weeks prep
  • new 52 feats only
  • let's say they won't just get one shotted by aizen's presence
  • aizen has everything (implants and all)
  • aizen starts as butterflyaizen
  • aizen has general knowledge of all of the leagues powers, but doesn't know who is who.

scenario 1

city of metropolis and citizen's lives must be saved

aizen doesn't give a crap about citizens

win by k.o/death

league has morals

scenario 2

no morals for both teams fight to the death/ko

#2 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (10673 posts) - - Show Bio

So, Aizen with Hogyoko? He can't die and just keeps growing in power? Also, are we taking into account that not everyone can see spirits? Is Aizen allowed to bring in reinforcements with prep?

#3 Posted by Cooldes (4145 posts) - - Show Bio

so... it's aizen and JLA vs MM and PM(mind is rubber lol)?

all according to plan...

#4 Posted by FlashGreaterSignEveryone (1067 posts) - - Show Bio

So, Aizen with Hogyoko? He can't die and just keeps growing in power? Also, are we taking into account that not everyone can see spirits? Is Aizen allowed to bring in reinforcements with prep?

we're assuming they can see him

#5 Edited by FlashGreaterSignEveryone (1067 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooldes said:

all according to plan...

i was thinking that MM can like telepathically tell everyone which one is aizen, anyone think this is possible?

#6 Posted by Zmasonite (1004 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash solos via BFR and being too fast for aizen. Aizen is an awesome character, but I have flash defeating him and Martian manhunter could mind rape him(I'm not sure if Aizen has TP resistance feats). Does he need to breathe in space? Either way Supes is also too fast for him and could just throw him into the sun imo.

#7 Edited by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (10673 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooldes said:

all according to plan...

i was thinking that MM can like telepathically tell everyone which one is aizen, anyone think this is possible?

It could, but Aizen doesn't use 'telepathy' in the sense it's usually used. He controls their actual senses(Sight, Hearing, Touch, ect..)

#8 Edited by Cooldes (4145 posts) - - Show Bio

@flashgreatersigneveryone: it's not just that, he has complete sensory control. He could just disappear... and if MM say's "THAT'S AIZEN!" how do they know aizen isn't saying that?

His troll powers are at 600%

#9 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (10673 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash solos via BFR and being too fast for aizen. Aizen is an awesome character, but I have flash defeating him and Martian manhunter could mind rape him(I'm not sure if Aizen has TP resistance feats). Does he need to breathe in space? Either way Supes is also too fast for him and could just throw him into the sun imo.

Aizen has Hogyoko, you can't actually kill him. And he can just come back via spiritual portals(Garganta).

#10 Edited by FlashGreaterSignEveryone (1067 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooldes said:

@flashgreatersigneveryone: it's not just that, he has complete sensory control. He could just disappear... and if MM say's "THAT'S AIZEN!" how do they know aizen isn't saying that?

His troll powers are at 600000000000000000000%

holy shit... lmfao!

#11 Posted by Cooldes (4145 posts) - - Show Bio

@zmasonite: i was thinking that too...

...but aizen has 1 week prep with powers knowledge

#12 Posted by FlashGreaterSignEveryone (1067 posts) - - Show Bio

@zmasonite said:

Aizen has Hogyoko, you can't actually kill him. And he can just come back via spiritual portals(Garganta).

in scenario one they have to save the citizens and beat aizen

#13 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (10673 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk said:

@zmasonite said:

But it's a fight to the death against someone who can't die to begin with. They literally can't win XD

#14 Posted by FlashGreaterSignEveryone (1067 posts) - - Show Bio

@flashgreatersigneveryone said:

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk said:

@zmasonite said:

But it's a fight to the death against someone who can't die to begin with. They literally can't win XD

no scenario 2 is fight to the death (gotta edit that)

scenario 1 is just defeat the other team K.O/Death but morals are on in scenario one for the league

#15 Edited by Zmasonite (1004 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: I didn't realize morals are on in round one my bad heh that goes to Aizen. But morals off no matter what he could plan in a week flash can move faster than aizen could do anything at all

#16 Posted by DarkRaiden (7979 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash solos, Supes solos, MMH solos, Batman solos, GL solos. Putting a slow mountain buster against the Justice League? That's spite.

#17 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (10673 posts) - - Show Bio

@flashgreatersigneveryone: He's never been K.O. The question is: Can he be K.O'd? He got cut in half and just got back up.

@zmasonite: That won't kill him though. He can't die and just comes back via spiritual portals if he's BFR'd.(BFR isn't an option for winning btw)

#18 Posted by Cooldes (4145 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden: new 52

and aizen with 1 week prep is quite a force, plus i'd only give MM and PM resistance to his shikai, so it'll become everyone vs those 2. Aizen also can't die, so on a battle to the death, he HAS to win. no one in the team has rietsu or SP so they may even be insta killed by his just his presence. level 90+ kido warps time and space, and aizen can do those instantly without incantation. Lastly senario 1 is morals on and the jla has to save to citezens, while aizen does not care about them whatsoever.

#19 Posted by DarkRaiden (7979 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooldes said:

@darkraiden: new 52

and aizen with 1 week prep is quite a force, plus i'd only give MM and PM resistance to his shikai, so it'll become everyone vs those 2. Aizen also can't die, so on a battle to the death, he HAS to win. no one in the team has rietsu or SP so they may even be insta killed by his just his presence. level 90+ kido warps time and space, and aizen can do those instantly without incantation. Lastly senario 1 is morals on and the jla has to save to citezens, while aizen does not care about them whatsoever.

Flash shoudl just shred him with speed force, MMH should mindrape, Supes should melt him with heat vision, maybe throw him into the sun, GL should do similar things. He shouldn't stand a chance really.

#20 Posted by Zmasonite (1004 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: Okay no BFR flash is still a huge problem(IMP and what not at least incapacitating him for a bit) and there's still no reason to believe that Aizen couldn't be mind raped by MMH. Most people he's going against have power output exponentially greater than any aizen has ever dealt with. And in character he doesn't use his illusion during or after his butterfly(3rd) transformation. I don't think he has what it takes to put Superman, WW, Flash, MM, or GL down imo.

#21 Edited by thelocust619 (2301 posts) - - Show Bio

No. Just no. Justice league freak in destroys Aizen. There's just no way. Superman would tear him to pieces with his punches at speeds he couldn't hope to counter, WW would react/endure/smash him, MM would devestate him, the GL can potentially create a perfect defense....no way. Kyoga Suigetsu....The Flash strikes first, MM counters with mindrape, last man standing solos...there's at least three ways out by my count. There is massive collateral damage, considering prep time Aizen will ....

Aizen will...

Aizen with prep will...

Turn everyone against MM and possibly PM then manipulate MM's telekinesis telling everyone where Aizen is into saying what he wants cuz TP is a sense, resulting in MM bouncing and PM dying, then he kills WW, GL and the Flash, who he had a brilliant plan to show his sword to. He can't quite kill superman, but MM returns and Aizen pits him and supes in a battle to the death. Suddenly Batman remembers he had an hour of prep and is wearing a suit that forces his motor reflexes to respond to what it sees, not him. So he pulls out kryptonite and MM turns superman into a vegetable. They turn to Aizen....but he planned on them planning this plan and activates a dormant kido trap that catches them but batman remembers he had 59 minutes of prep left and...

Hours pass...

...then Aizen teleports to the core of the planet to ensure he can destroy it before they react but Batman had already sent his bat drill there with Lex's teleporter when he had four minutes of prep left and it instantly warps Aizen onto the sun but Aizen adapts to the sun like he planned and becomes like the sun like he planned and comes back and kills MM but Batman uses the GL ring to protect him and superman until he awakens from the super coma completely healed like he planned and superman fights Aizen but loses like Aizen planned cuz hes as strong as the sun but then starts winning like Batman planned and wins because Aizen is a sun and Aizen realizes hes losing because hes really smart and turns into a butterfly sun like he planned but superman keeps winning cuz Batman planned it but then Aizen turns into a red sun-butterfly...eagle and Superman Starts losing until Batman pulls out whatever color kryptonite is good and he starts winning again like Batman planned but then Aizen cuts the bull(*&$ and goes supernova but superman shares his bioelectric field with Batman like Batman planned and they only get knocked out for a sec but Aizen planned this and goes to kill them but Batman's suit was pre-programed to use his superman powers (while holding Clark's hand) to slap some stardust back at Aizen, who obtains more matter than he intended and turns into a blue star-butterfly...lion and Superman comes back even stronger and kills aizen by just flying at him really hard or something like Batman planned. Thats right. Batman wins.Then he throws everyone in the Lazarus and they're alive again. It survived the supernova. Shut up.

The hogokyu chooses Batman.

#22 Posted by boschePG (2584 posts) - - Show Bio

@thelocust619:

@cooldes said:

all according to plan...

cooldes, I tend to agree with your anime perspectives in battle. No one on this JLA team has any idea to use magic the way Urahara made his seal spell to stop Aizen. I still say misdirection (total hypnosis) trumps TP as stated in Marvel. Plastic Mans brain maybe rubber and make him immune to TP but he still sees and smells and hears. The only guy I see as a threat is Flash

#23 Posted by boschePG (2584 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooldes: @thelocust619:

This just dawned on me

scenario 1

city of metropolis and citizen's lives must be saved

aizen doesn't give a crap about citizens

If Aizen makes the JLA think the citizens are also Aizen's there will be no way for the JLA to know which is the real Aizen. Aizen's total hypnosis will win this battle

#24 Edited by thelocust619 (2301 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman counters prep, MM counter KS, Everyone counters Aizens physical stats easilly. Possible Flash solo (dodging KS), possible Flash insta knockout, possible insta-mindrape/ psychic link/telling Flash to touch KS so he does and they beat Aizen up, possible supes insta-KO, possible MM solo if he just mindrapes the others immediately (prep)...

#25 Posted by Date_Masamune (168 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a huge Aizen fan but the league destroys him.

#26 Posted by boschePG (2584 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman counters prep, MM counter KS, Everyone counters Aizens physical stats easilly. Possible Flash BFR, possible Flash insta knockout, possible insta-mindrape/ psychic link/telling Flash to touch KS so he does and they beat Aizen up....I can keep going.

but how do they tell which is the real Aizen if he makes everyone think the citizens are the real Aizen? fighting isnt all about punch ability

#27 Posted by OverLordArhas (7793 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooldes said:

I'm currently watching Bleach now and I'm no where close to where Aizen appear, can you tell me why you call his ability trolling?

#28 Posted by thelocust619 (2301 posts) - - Show Bio

@boschepg: they'll get to him eventually lol he can't really kill supes or MM..

#29 Posted by boschePG (2584 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooldes said:

I'm currently watching Bleach now and I'm no where close to where Aizen appear, can you tell me why you call his ability trolling?

its uber paradox

#30 Posted by boschePG (2584 posts) - - Show Bio

@boschepg: they'll get to him eventually lol he can't really kill supes or MM..

true but Supes is "sensitive" to magic, which Aizen knows alot of with Kido.

#31 Posted by BlackWind (7027 posts) - - Show Bio

@overlordarhas: For the next few hundred chapters, everything Ichigo endures, Aizen is basically going to say, "I've planned every event, battle, and situation in your entire life." I'm serious. Even as a lieutenant he is for some reason able to troll multiple other ones, as well as captains. Kubo went overboard.with him because after a certain point, it all starts to look cheap.

#32 Edited by thelocust619 (2301 posts) - - Show Bio

@overlordarhas: Aizen's ability is perfect for PIS and basically winning any fight. Once you see Kyoga Suigetsu, you are under its power forever and will henceforth see, hear, smell, taste, feel, and detect with any other sense only what Aizen wants you to. Perfectly. Irresistibly. Even if you are aware of it. To an insane degree as you'll soon find out. You can attack someone you KNOW is him, but it wasn't him. It was your friend. Also your friend stabbed you. Also he killed your dad while no one was looking. Also your dead dad stabbed you. Also your dead dad is your other friend. Also your other friend is already dead because your dad killed him while he was still alive. Also your other friend is Aizen. He's not your friend. You have no friends. Aizen killed them. But you're Aizen. So you killed them. But you're dead. So Aizen wins...wtf?!

See? PIS.

#33 Edited by thelocust619 (2301 posts) - - Show Bio

@boschepg: True, I do remember a spell apparently as hot as the sun...not Yammamoto's Bankai, but it was a considerable amount of power. Maybe it was gravity...maybe it was Black Coffin again...anyway Superman's resistance is still beyond that, and both he, MM, and potentially Batman are smarter....like superman's brain is a serious piece of work. He may figure a way out of...killing his friends. His mind is moving faster than Aizens so perhaps he can even catch Aizen off guard before he can replace one illusion with another. Flash too..

Either way JLA stomp Aizen but dont save the civies

#34 Posted by alcoholbob (1192 posts) - - Show Bio

Theoretically Aizen can win with prep, since all the Justice League members have weaknesses that can be exploited, provided he collects them all in 1 spot and uses Kyoka Suigetsu on them.

Hell he could make them fight each other.

#35 Posted by patrat18 (10650 posts) - - Show Bio

JL stomp.

#36 Posted by thelocust619 (2301 posts) - - Show Bio

@alcoholbob: the hour of counter-prep? Mind rape/bat planning/Flash recon/MM astral form recon/superman recon/plastic man gets coffee n donuts?

#37 Posted by OverLordArhas (7793 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Edited by thelocust619 (2301 posts) - - Show Bio

@overlordarhas: hypothetically and with a bad writer....yea lol. We give resistance to people with extremely high TP/Magic/Spirit defense but the ability is described as absolute. We don't know if its a mental attack, a physical one like a coating of sense-distorting reishi or something, a reality warping attack....no clue. It has a weakness, so it escapes the NLF but just barely, I mean...its bogus. He won the zanpakto lottery.

Also, lifting a finger is enough for him to KO most people in Bleach even without KS so....yea. They see him trollin....they hatin...

If you mean can he win this....no. Too many speedsters/speed thinkers/powerhouses

#39 Posted by Starrk01 (365 posts) - - Show Bio

MMH shows him what true mind rape is.

#40 Posted by Zmasonite (1004 posts) - - Show Bio

@thelocust619 said: No. Just no. Justice league freak in destroys Aizen. There's just no way. Superman would tear him to pieces with his punches at speeds he couldn't hope to counter, WW would react/endure/smash him, MM would devestate him, the GL can potentially create a perfect defense....no way. Kyoga Suigetsu....The Flash strikes first, MM counters with mindrape, last man standing solos...there's at least three ways out by my count. There is massive collateral damage, considering prep time Aizen will ....

Aizen will...

Aizen with prep will...

Turn everyone against MM and possibly PM then manipulate MM's telekinesis telling everyone where Aizen is into saying what he wants cuz TP is a sense, resulting in MM bouncing and PM dying, then he kills WW, GL and the Flash, who he had a brilliant plan to show his sword to. He can't quite kill superman, but MM returns and Aizen pits him and supes in a battle to the death. Suddenly Batman remembers he had an hour of prep and is wearing a suit that forces his motor reflexes to respond to what it sees, not him. So he pulls out kryptonite and MM turns superman into a vegetable. They turn to Aizen....but he planned on them planning this plan and activates a dormant kido trap that catches them but batman remembers he had 59 minutes of prep left and...

Hours pass...

...then Aizen teleports to the core of the planet to ensure he can destroy it before they react but Batman had already sent his bat drill there with Lex's teleporter when he had four minutes of prep left and it instantly warps Aizen onto the sun but Aizen adapts to the sun like he planned and becomes like the sun like he planned and comes back and kills MM but Batman uses the GL ring to protect him and superman until he awakens from the super coma completely healed like he planned and superman fights Aizen but loses like Aizen planned cuz hes as strong as the sun but then starts winning like Batman planned and wins because Aizen is a sun and Aizen realizes hes losing because hes really smart and turns into a butterfly sun like he planned but superman keeps winning cuz Batman planned it but then Aizen turns into a red sun-butterfly...eagle and Superman Starts losing until Batman pulls out whatever color kryptonite is good and he starts winning again like Batman planned but then Aizen cuts the bull(*&$ and goes supernova but superman shares his bioelectric field with Batman like Batman planned and they only get knocked out for a sec but Aizen planned this and goes to kill them but Batman's suit was pre-programed to use his superman powers (while holding Clark's hand) to slap some stardust back at Aizen, who obtains more matter than he intended and turns into a blue star-butterfly...lion and Superman comes back even stronger and kills aizen by just flying at him really hard or something like Batman planned. Thats right. Batman wins.Then he throws everyone in the Lazarus and they're alive again. It survived the supernova. Shut up.

The hogokyu chooses Batman.

Omg this is awesome

#41 Edited by DeathandGrim (2072 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea, Aizen wouldn't be able to hurt anyone other than maybe PM

However considering how susceptible to mind control Supes is (See Batman: Hush) he could be a handicap

#42 Posted by RetconCrisis (4417 posts) - - Show Bio

@zmasonite: That's the beast battle scenario I've seen anyone make on this site for a while...

#43 Posted by thelocust619 (2301 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (19517 posts) - - Show Bio

I can see people are overestimating aizen by putting him against justice league, but I also see a vast amount of underestimation, too.

At his strongest form, his fight with ichigo was vaporizing mountains, when the sword was Blocked, with just shockwaves. His fragor, attack that actually managed to harm dangai ichigo, still destroyed the area far, far larger than mountains, again destroying mountains with shockwaves. The explosion was felt way back to karakura town..

In base form, he's fast enough to lolblitz bankai ichigo and dodge him like he was a five year old. And fight at once with kyoraku and rest of the gotei 13..

His durability in base is off the charts, too. He took a full scale getsuga from vizard ichigo, and only got a light scratch.

His regeneration is strong enough to nigh-instantly get him back to original state from a cellular-destruction poison, which destroyed more than half of his chest.

And his kido techniques aren't behind, either. 90th spell, kurohitsugi, is strong enough to warp time/space using gravity, and so on.

Physically, he can easily exchange blows with bankai komamura like it's nothing (granted koma was exhausted at the point)

And there's kyoka suigetsu, complete control over all five senses for the opponent, nigh-unbreakable..

He's strong enough to reiatsu crush grimmjow, and later disintegrate people just by being around them.

Even if he doesn't win here, it's idiotic to think of him like some street leveller, and saying guys like wolverine beat him..

#45 Edited by FlashGreaterSignEveryone (1067 posts) - - Show Bio

We don't have a winner yet lol

#46 Posted by Dratini1331 (7040 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1: If this is his final form, Aizen doesn't have kyouka suigetsu. It broke because he was too powerful IIRC.

#47 Edited by thelocust619 (2301 posts) - - Show Bio

I think its pretty clear JL beats Aizen, they have all they need to and he's not even a threat without KS. MM can probably seal him, with an hour prep they could easily get a heads up with superpower recon, and the possible Flash instant KO is always there. Any one of these guys but Batman could destroy Aizen one on one. And, as that's happening, hogokyu decides it wants batman. Yes that's my legit argument. He's twice the man aizen is and fought gods already, hogokyu will see that n be all like "lol peace"....even pretending that doesn't happen, which it totally does, and he uses KS and kills all the heroes but one....that last heroes gonna kick his ass. Superman? Easy. MM? No sweat. WW? Speed blitz murder stomp. Flash? Aizen teleporting will seem like standing still to him n I doubt Aizen can tank IM punches. GL? He would rip Hus stupid butterfly wings off. This isn't an underestimation. If Aizen struggles with the avengers....and LOSES due to Strange, he's not beating the JLA. I'm not selling Aizen short, but he can't do this. He's so devastating that there's no way the JLA are saving the civilians, but they wreck him with such ease that the hogokyu straight up breaks up with him and never calls.

#48 Posted by unBREAKable_Fs4 (2084 posts) - - Show Bio

@dratini1331: You have a point, also I don't think this is his final form. I don't think he even has one, cause after he was defeated by Ichigo's attack, he transformed again to a more human looking form that was far more powerful that the form in the OP.

For all we know, he could just keep adapting depending on his situation and keep getting stronger.

#49 Posted by Dratini1331 (7040 posts) - - Show Bio

@unbreakable_fs4: Dunno. He also showed that he could still manipulate people when he got Bach with his powers, so he may have absorbed Kyouka for all we know.

#50 Posted by Cooldes (4145 posts) - - Show Bio

@dratini1331: it didn't break because he was too powerful,@flashgreatersigneveryone rewatched aizen fight yesterday, he said the hogyoku realized(from ichigo) that merging with your zanpakto is stronger, so that's what he did(but urahara instasealed him