#1 Posted by Lasiurus (89 posts) - - Show Bio

Just what it says

Takes place in City, New York city, is fine.

Start out 200 feet apart

To make things fair, Aizen does not have Hogyokyu. Also I'm making them equal in terms of power, such as strength and speed.

Fantomex's misdirection is going to be considered strong enough to fool Aizen, and likewise Aizen's hypnosis will be good enough to fool Fantomex.

Alright with those precise stipulations who wins?

#2 Posted by JonSmith (3987 posts) - - Show Bio

They trap each other in an endless cycle of illusion, both believing they've killed the other.

#3 Posted by Esquire (3832 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't someone have to be exposed to Kyōka Suigetsu before they can be hypnotized? With how fast he is on the draw, I see Fantomex misdirecting Aizen into thinking his hypnotism was effective, and then Fantomex shoots him in the head.

#4 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6927 posts) - - Show Bio

Was going to make this battle. Damn it >:O

Fantomex's misdirection is much stronger than Aizen's absolute hypnosis. Fantomex's ability is literal reality warping, as stated by Dark Beast, while Aizen is just control of the five senses. Also one has to see Aizen's shikai release in order to be affected by it, while Fantomex's can be used on a whim. Not to mention, with EVA, Fantomex could bypass Aizen's illusions. Though I don't think Fantomex carries any weapons that would be able to hurt Aizen.

#5 Posted by Strider92 (16075 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Aizen would be to fast. If he's serious Aizen could probably kill Fantomex before he has time to misdirect.

#6 Posted by Dextersinister (5751 posts) - - Show Bio

Fantomex because of superior intelligence, Aizen is stated to be intelligent but they did a poor job of portraying it.

#7 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7160 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

Was going to make this battle. Damn it >:O

Fantomex's misdirection is much stronger than Aizen's absolute hypnosis. Fantomex's ability is literal reality warping, as stated by Dark Beast, while Aizen is just control of the five senses. Also one has to see Aizen's shikai release in order to be affected by it, while Fantomex's can be used on a whim. Not to mention, with EVA, Fantomex could bypass Aizen's illusions. Though I don't think Fantomex carries any weapons that would be able to hurt Aizen.

Are you referring to this... Being more specific he said reality skewing. Context.

But Fantomex wins.

#8 Posted by Esquire (3832 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

I think Aizen would be to fast. If he's serious Aizen could probably kill Fantomex before he has time to misdirect.

Fantomex misdirected a blitzing Wolverine in Dark Angel Saga, but regardless, per the OP

To make things fair, Aizen does not have Hogyokyu. Also I'm making them equal in terms of power, such as strength and speed.
#9 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6927 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mr_Ingenuity: There is another scan of it where Dark Beast is analyzing Fantomex's misdirection, because he comments it was "reality altering". I will try to look up the scan.

#10 Posted by Nefarious (18581 posts) - - Show Bio

Aizen wins with zero effort. 

#11 Posted by NeonGameWave (7686 posts) - - Show Bio

Aizen.