Aizen Sosuke vs Uchiha Madara

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules

• Madara has both Rinnegans
  • Round 1: Energies Equalized Chakra = Reiryoku
  • Round 2: Energies from respective Manga
  • Tell why
  • Juubidara vs Monster Aizen
MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By MrDevil

Round 1: Aizen bc of reiatsu.

Round 2: Aizen could beat him. Madara was barely holding against Guy, and doesn't have enough resistance to hold against a few blast from Aizen. And before anyone brings the Truth Seeking Ball effect i'm just gonna leave this here.

Guy was hit directly by the TSB and he was perfectly fine.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara stomps. Better in every category. This fight has been done before and most people agree that even EMS/Rinnegan Madara beats Aizen. Juubi Madara is overkill.

KCMinato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara stomps. Better in every category. This fight has been done before and most people agree that even EMS/Rinnegan Madara beats Aizen. Juubi Madara is overkill.

DarthVxder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Madara stomps. Hes faster and has better destructive power + various hax abilities.

2. Aizen crushes Madara with reiatsu since thats how it works in Bleach. This is against the rules though since this things have to be equalized or Bleach would be unbeatable.

jadenyuki02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

madara wins.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not really juubidara is featless. While aizen show to destroys and create a crater with shockwaves, created a big crater with one casual blast that was feel in the city. his teleportation and speed were inmense. Saying Rinnegan Madara beat Evolved Aizen is like saying kenpachi is way stronger than Monster aizen.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Madara stomps. Hes faster and has better destructive power + various hax abilities.

2. Aizen crushes Madara with reiatsu since thats how it works in Bleach. This is against the rules though since this things have to be equalized or Bleach would be unbeatable.

Energy equalized would be Chakra = Reiryoku not reiatsu. and it only works on people who has the same energy.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil said:
@valarmelkor said:

Not really juubidara is featless.

Lol, Juubidara has better feats than anyone in Bleach. His Chibaku Tensei in Juubi Mode for example was a better destructive feat then anything from Aizen, plus he has Juubi Bombs which again are more destructive than anything Aizen has. And Infinite Tsukuyomi>>>Aizen's illusions.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ALMIGHTY

@mrdevil: Juubidara is featless ??? LMFAO the series is over I take it you don't read the Naruto manga and are only an anime viewer

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1). what hax does madara have to put down aizen?

2). aizen has insta regen

3). aizen has hogyoku which can pretty much grant immunity to what is killing him

4). aizen survived celluar level attacks at a lesser stage with hogyoku. so monster aizen should be vastly greater

honestly what can madara do? summon meteors? aizen teliports away. amaterasu? aizen regens with no effort. I honestly don't remember all madara techs someone refresh my memory.

oh yea mokuton does 0 here. what is madara doing?

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By MrDevil

@almighty i read Naruto and I'm reading Narut Gaiden now.

@valarmelkor said:
@mrdevil said:
@valarmelkor said:

Lol, Juubidara has better feats than anyone in Bleach. His Chibaku Tensei in Juubi Mode for example was a better destructive feat then anything from Aizen, plus he has Juubi Bombs which again are more destructive than anything Aizen has. And Infinite Tsukuyomi>>>Aizen's illusions.

i know chubaku tensei but it has range not better destructive power. he never used any juubi bomb Juubi jinchuriki is different from other jinchuriki we don't know if he can use it.

And while infinity tsukuyomi is the only real problem work he would need to get away from aizen to do that. Aizen has teleportation that gin one of the fastest shinigami couldn't even react to.

In the personal if the fight goes only in physical attack the fight would be endless.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil said:
@valarmelkor said:
@mrdevil said:
@valarmelkor said:

i know chubaku tensei but it has range not better destructive power. he never used any juubi bomb Juubi jinchuriki is different from other jinchuriki we don't know if he can use it.

And while infinity tsukuyomi could work he would need to get away from aizen to do that. Aizen has teleportation that gin one of the fastest shinigami couldn't even react to.

Just fragments of the chibaku tensei meteors were dwarfing mountain ranges. If he uses them as meteors as he was doing during his fight with Naruto and Sasuke then yes they have better destructive power by a lot. I mean he literally destroyed a country to make them. And Obito as Juubi Jinchuuriki used Juubi Bombs, so Madara should definitely be able to.

Madara has at least comparable speed to Aizen.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil said:
@valarmelkor said:
@mrdevil said:
@valarmelkor said:

And while infinity tsukuyomi could work he would need to get away from aizen to do that. Aizen has teleportation that gin one of the fastest shinigami couldn't even react to.

Just fragments of the chibaku tensei meteors were dwarfing mountain ranges. If he uses them as meteors as he was doing during his fight with Naruto and Sasuke then yes they have better destructive power by a lot. I mean he literally destroyed a country to make them. And Obito as Juubi Jinchuuriki used Juubi Bombs, so Madara should definitely be able to.

obito didn't used the one who did it was Juubi trying to control Obito. Obito only used the TSB.

And while this could give madara some edge for incantation

No Caption Provided

And if Aizen uses Kyoka Suijetsu he pretty much won the battle

No Caption Provided

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ValarMelkor

@mrdevil said:
@valarmelkor said:
@mrdevil said:
@valarmelkor said:
@mrdevil said:
@valarmelkor said:

obito didn't used the one who did it was Juubi trying to control Obito. Obito only used the TSB.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

I'm pretty sure Obito used Juubi Bombs even after he gained control of himself. Even if it wasn't when he was in control of himself only, it doesn't matter, it still shows that Juubi Jinchuurikis have that ability.

And KS works on the 5 senses according to Aizen himself. Madara has Sage Sensing which is not one of them.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil said:
@valarmelkor said:
@mrdevil said:
@valarmelkor said:
@mrdevil said:
@valarmelkor said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

I'm pretty sure Obito used Juubi Bombs even after he gained control of himself. Even if it wasn't when he was in control of himself only, it doesn't matter, it still shows that Juubi Jinchuurikis have that ability.

And KS works on the 5 senses according to Aizen himself. Madara has Sage Sensing which is not one of them.

Go check he didn't, he use the Truth Seeking Balls only. But doesn't use which is one of this: 1-) Juubi's Bijubomb is too hard to control 2-) Bijuu Bomb is useless compared to his others abilities 3-) don't have it.

Yeah sage sensing would be the only thing that would save him but even then equal energies, Aizen destroys him via reiatsu, different energies Madara can't sense Aizen.

DarthVxder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Attacks that put anything that Aizen or Ichigo at this point did to shame.

So does Madara but Aizen will get rejected again or just straight erased.

3). aizen has hogyoku which can pretty much grant immunity to what is killing him

No it cant. He can regen, evolve and cant die of age but if there is nothing to come from Aizen cant just appear from nowhere. But like I said he will be rejected, once again since Madara is vastly superior to Ichigo who was superior to Aizen.

4). aizen survived celluar level attacks at a lesser stage with hogyoku. so monster aizen should be vastly greater

hes never survived anything in Madaras level, which can be spammed in the hundreds easily without any problem

honestly what can madara do? summon meteors? aizen teliports away. amaterasu? aizen regens with no effort. I honestly don't remember all madara techs someone refresh my memory.

For starters hes far faster. Secondly much physically stronger since Aizen is mountain level at best and thats EMS Madara which is >>>>>>x100> Juubidara. Also his destructive power is ridiculous. I could post scans if you want of some of the better feats.

Juubidara is on a level where mokuton is as useless as a shuriken. Eyeless Madara without the Juubi stomped a 90% Hashirama in Sage Mode.

@mrdevil Reiatsu is the control of reiryoku. Madara is know for one of if not the best chakara control/skill in the series. I doubt Aizen could crush him.

In round 2 he will though so dont worry Aizen wins a round.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ValarMelkor

@mrdevil said:
@valarmelkor said:
@mrdevil said:
@valarmelkor said:
@mrdevil said:
@valarmelkor said:
@mrdevil said:
@valarmelkor said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Go check he didn't, he use the Truth Seeking Balls only. But doesn't use which is one of this: 1-) Juubi's Bijubomb is too hard to control 2-) Bijuu Bomb is useless compared to his others abilities 3-) don't have it.

Yeah sage sensing would be the only thing that would save him but even then equal energies, Aizen destroys him via reiatsu, different energies Madara can't sense Aizen.

I don't feel like checking now, I will later, but anyway as i said, it doesn't matter, either way he used it, and it's proven to be an ability of a Juubi Jinchuuriki. He probably didn't use it after he gained full control of himself because he didn't want to actually kill anymore Allied Shinobi at that point, he thought Infinite Tsukuyomi would be good for them, and bring peace. And Juubi Bomb was hard to control for Juubi since it was just a mindless creature, it was specifically stated that a Juubi Jinchuuriki could focus that power better.

Does Sage Sensing work only with chakra? I'll have to check that too eventually, but even if he can't sense he just uses large scale AoE attacks which Aizen can't avoid.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kuroimugetsu said:

Attacks that put anything that Aizen or Ichigo at this point did to shame.

So does Madara but Aizen will get rejected again or just straight erased.

No it cant. He can regen, evolve and cant die of age but if there is nothing to come from Aizen cant just appear from nowhere. But like I said he will be rejected, once again since Madara is vastly superior to Ichigo who was superior to Aizen.

hes never survived anything in Madaras level, which can be spammed in the hundreds easily without any problem

For starters hes far faster. Secondly much physically stronger since Aizen is mountain level at best and thats EMS Madara which is >>>>>>x100> Juubidara. Also his destructive power is ridiculous. I could post scans if you want of some of the better feats.

Juubidara is on a level where mokuton is as useless as a shuriken. Eyeless Madara without the Juubi stomped a 90% Hashirama in Sage Mode.

@mrdevil Reiatsu is the control of reiryoku. Madara is know for one of if not the best chakara control/skill in the series. I doubt Aizen could crush him.

In round 2 he will though so dont worry Aizen wins a round.

Yeah cause kenpachi knows how to use reiatsu, reitasu (spiritual pressure) is one of the uses of reiryoku (spiritual energy), so madara can use reiryoku and chakra not reiatsu.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil said:
@valarmelkor said:
@mrdevil said:
@valarmelkor said:
@mrdevil said:
@valarmelkor said:
@mrdevil said:
@valarmelkor said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

I don't feel like checking now, I will later, but anyway as i said, it doesn't matter, either way he used it, and it's proven to be an ability of a Juubi Jinchuuriki. He probably didn't use it after he gained full control of himself because he didn't want to actually kill anymore Allied Shinobi at that point, he thought Infinite Tsukuyomi would be good for them, and bring peace. And Juubi Bomb was hard to control for Juubi since it was just a mindless creature, it was specifically stated that a Juubi Jinchuuriki could focus that power better.

Does Sage Sensing work only with chakra? I'll have to check that too eventually, but even if he can't sense he just uses large scale AoE attacks which Aizen can't avoid.

So the second.

He can via teleportation

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil: Then u should know Juubidara is far from featless must I post scans ? Lmao

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil said:
@valarmelkor said:
@mrdevil said:
@valarmelkor said:
@mrdevil said:
@valarmelkor said:
@mrdevil said:
@valarmelkor said:
@mrdevil said:
@valarmelkor said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

So the second.

He can via teleportation

I'm guessing it was useless for Obito at the time because he didn't want to just slaughter everyone. It won't be that way for Madara in this fight though. And Aizen can teleport away but that won't win him the fight.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@almighty said:

@mrdevil: Then u should know Juubidara is far from featless must I post scans ? Lmao

he has some feats but not enough to actually beat Aizen.

@mrdevil said:
@valarmelkor said:
@mrdevil said:
@valarmelkor said:
@mrdevil said:
@valarmelkor said:
@mrdevil said:
@valarmelkor said:
@mrdevil said:
@valarmelkor said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

So the second.

He can via teleportation

I'm guessing it was useless for Obito at the time because he didn't want to just slaughter everyone. It won't be that way for Madara in this fight though. And Aizen can teleport away but that won't win him the fight.

teleport behind and cut madara's head or use the kurohitsugo

No Caption Provided

and even if Madara can tank it, Aizen can still evolve as he did and now he is even stronger than that.

and all that while still restricted to the chair.

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By kuroimugetsu

@darthvxder: so what techs exactly can put down hogyoku aizen. also gins bankai released a poison iirc that was cellular level dc.

1). what attacks do madara possess thay will erase aizen?

2). Katona does 0 damage to the massively hypersonic insta regening flying teliporting nuke spamming aizen

3). also kyoka suigetsu is gg. since the thing never fades unless madara touches the sword (which he doesn't know)

4).Susano is simply tooooo slow here. also aizen was clashing with, a sword who's shockwave busted large hills with a smile on his face and this was a lesser form than mosnster aizen

5). hashi has nothing on final form hogyoku aizen

whay is madara doing here exactly?

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthvxder: so what techs exactly can put down hogyoku aizen. also gins bankai released a poison iirc that was cellular level dc.

2). Katona does 0 damage to the massively hypersonic insta regening flying teliporting nuke spamming aizen

3). also kyoka suigetsu is gg. since the thing never fades unless madara touches the sword (which he doesn't know)

4).Susano is simply tooooo slow here. also aizen was clashing with, a sword who's shockwave busted large hills with a smile on his face and this was a lesser form than mosnster aizen

aizen was completely desintegrated by ichigo's mugetsu and he come back and evolve.

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil: exactly my point. and withen a few seconds he regened. also madara has no way to put him down physically. he simply regens. there's also the problem of tagging him. arguably he has fast or faster reaction time. however in terms of movement speed aizen, absolutely stomps. flight, massively hypersonic ++ and teliportation.

add in ks., and I think it's just a bad match up for madara

DarthVxder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil said:
@kuroimugetsu said:

Multiple country sized juubi bombs

What? Anyways Madara is a lightspeed in combat and can also fly so hypersonic is nothig, Madara can regen too, nukes are a joke at this point of the manga so nukes wont even scratch him. Also Aizens potency was nothing impressive let alone his AoE.

Aizen never showed to be a better telepath than Madara... illusions are nothing compared to top level genjutsu so this wont work.

Susanoo isnt slow. Also Jubidara doesnt use Susanoo, its nothing compared to what he is as a jinchuriki with both eyes.

Hashi isnt even close to top tier by the end of the manga so why bring it up?

Desintegrating him, putting him under planet level TP, BFR. Did you even read the Naruto manga?

aizen was completely desintegrated by ichigo's mugetsu and he come back and evolve.

wrong. Aizens half was desintegrated, not his whole body. Also he was brought dow to one of his lower forms and the hogyoku had rejected him by that point. Lets also add that Ichigo isnt even in Madaras league.

Madara fought to lightspeed characters, one of which could teleport himself and others, at the same time, and had the upper hand at one point. Aizen is not in his league.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#29  Edited By TheVivas

Any version of Madara's beats Aizen. He's literally better in every single category.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You don't even know what Madara can do and you still claim Aizen wins. That's the definition of biased/speaking out of ignorance.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By MrDevil

@mrdevil said:
@kuroimugetsu said:

Multiple country sized juubi bombs

What? Anyways Madara is a lightspeed in combat and can also fly so hypersonic is nothig, Madara can regen too, nukes are a joke at this point of the manga so nukes wont even scratch him. Also Aizens potency was nothing impressive let alone his AoE.

Aizen never showed to be a better telepath than Madara... illusions are nothing compared to top level genjutsu so this wont work.

Susanoo isnt slow. Also Jubidara doesnt use Susanoo, its nothing compared to what he is as a jinchuriki with both eyes.

Hashi isnt even close to top tier by the end of the manga so why bring it up?

Desintegrating him, putting him under planet level TP, BFR. Did you even read the Naruto manga?

wrong. Aizens half was desintegrated, not his whole body. Also he was brought dow to one of his lower forms and the hogyoku had rejected him by that point. Lets also add that Ichigo isnt even in Madaras league.

Madara fought to lightspeed characters, one of which could teleport himself and others, at the same time, and had the upper hand at one point. Aizen is not in his league.

aizen was completely disintegrated by the mugetsu but by the time it was dissipating it was regenerating him back.

The Hogyoku activates by itself and star evolving aizen to a new stage, where he becomes more power than before.

confirmed right away in the new arc.

and even ichigo had his doubts about it.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:
@kuroimugetsu said:

You don't even know what Madara can do and you still claim Aizen wins. That's the definition of biased/speaking out of ignorance.

says the guy that doesn't back up his claims in Kenpachi vs Madara, i'm still waiting.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil: Says the guy known as one of the biggest Bleach wankers on this site.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

oh i'm a wanker cause i calculate the max size of seireitei with the data given in the manga. Kenpachi > Madara deal with or back up your claims.

Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a pretty close fight. I do find Bleach characters have bad durability and overhyped speed feats. I mean, Gin basically lied about his Bankai being as fast it was and he still hit Aizen with it. Madara has better destruction feats especially with that Perfect Sussano. Ichigo said that Aizen couldn't bust mountains in his final form, anyone else remember that? Madara on the otherhand took down an entire mountain range before his final form. Can Aizen tank a mountain range busting attack? I doubt it. I think it's just close because of that Perfect Hypnosis stuff, but it shouldnt work on the EMS Sharingan/Rinnegan.

akzarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil said:
@thevivas said:

says the guy that doesn't back up his claims in Kenpachi vs Madara, i'm still waiting.

says the guy who has yet to disprove MY claims in the same thread...... I'm still waiting.....

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen bruh

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baltoro said:

This is a pretty close fight. I do find Bleach characters have bad durability and overhyped speed feats. I mean, Gin basically lied about his Bankai being as fast it was and he still hit Aizen with it. Madara has better destruction feats especially with that Perfect Sussano. Ichigo said that Aizen couldn't bust mountains in his final form, anyone else remember that? Madara on the otherhand took down an entire mountain range before his final form. Can Aizen tank a mountain range busting attack? I doubt it. I think it's just close because of that Perfect Hypnosis stuff, but it shouldnt work on the EMS Sharingan/Rinnegan.

actually Ichigo says the one who obliterated the mountain was his, Aizen later send a blow that destroy everything around them with only his shockwave. and that's was in a state smaller than the one is fighting.

As you saw Ichigo later attacked Aizen with and aizen tanked it without problem and evolved.

In his evolution Aizen again can now send small balls to destroy multiple mountains.

taking in consideration aizen can charge all 6 of his skulls he has the fire power to bring down madara

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By MrDevil

@akzar said:
@mrdevil said:
@thevivas said:

says the guy who has yet to disprove MY claims in the same thread...... I'm still waiting.....

what claims?

DarthVxder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil: Hes clearly only split in half. They never show him dissapear, just half his face and the blackness and in the next panel they show him split in half reattaching himself. Either way Aizen doesnt have the speed to tag him or firepower to hurt him significantly while Madara has attacks that dwarf anything in Bleach. The most impressive feat in bleach is Kenpachi destroying a meteor and even that was being done by Sasuke and Naruto casually and them together couldnt even beat Madara.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil WHAT... HAVE YOU DONE.....

I can't say anything that I haven't already said dozens of times before, do I need to repeat it?

*sigh*

@darthvxderDestroying the meteor might be the "most impressive feat" that's easily understandable. But you need to understand the power difference between that Kenpachi and the final forms of Ichigo and Aizen. Kenpachi's feat is puny to their implied power. And if you work out the science, Ichigo's mountain feat is far more impressive, at least I believe.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Bleach wanking never ends

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil: Hes clearly only split in half. They never show him dissapear, just half his face and the blackness and in the next panel they show him split in half reattaching himself. Either way Aizen doesnt have the speed to tag him or firepower to hurt him significantly while Madara has attacks that dwarf anything in Bleach. The most impressive feat in bleach is Kenpachi destroying a meteor and even that was being done by Sasuke and Naruto casually and them together couldnt even beat Madara.

he completely disappear on mugetsu

No Caption Provided

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil said:
@thevivas said:

oh i'm a wanker cause i calculate the max size of seireitei with the data given in the manga. Kenpachi > Madara deal with or back up your claims.

If you seriously think the Seireitei is the size of Mongolia, then there's absolutely no hope for you.

Madara > everyone in Bleach. Deal with it or back up your claims with sound reasoning and facts instead of the biased crap you post in the other threads.

Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Baltoro

I didn't want to go here but this needs to be said. Aizen's feats don't really count for much. Everyone he was fighting was under the influence of his Perfect Hypnosis. That means anything he destroys, anyone he blitzes or anything he tanks is questionable and possibly didn't happen. For all we know, Aizen is like the Wizard of Oz, all illusions but behind the curtain hides a weak little man.

Madara on the otherhand has proven strength and fights directly...despite having better illusion potential than Aizen. Heck, Madara put the entire world under an illusion at the end of the series. Has Aizen ever achieved this? Nope. He even was sweating fighting Yamamoto even though Yamamoto was trapped in an illusion. Seems kind of cowardly and insecure if you ask me.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:
@mrdevil said:
@thevivas said:

If you seriously think the Seireitei is the size of Mongolia, then there's absolutely no hope for you.

Madara > everyone in Bleach. Deal with it or back up your claims with sound reasoning and facts instead of the biased crap you post in the other threads.

I posted the max possible size of Seireitei with how big is the metteor and even if the seireitei were a city which isn't the mettoer wouldn't change the fact that kenpachi obliterated a metteor that was going to one shot the seireitei while madara destroyed a metteor and cut two mountains with his full strength.

Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's right...Juha Bach the strongest character in Bleach was afraid of being killed by the meteor. There were scans of his minion saying "Protect his majesty!!" before it hit. Madara casually busts out meteor when he's not even near his final state. Madara can probably solo Bleach in all seriousness if these guys can't even tank a meteor from him.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara still stomps

DarthVxder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh: Implied power? lol. Country busting meteor >>> destroying a a mountaing with a shochwave. If thats it then this is spite. Madara was multi mountain in Edo which held him back. Once he became alive, without eyes he was in a whole different level of his edo body which was already multi mountain.

If Ichigo Mugetsu really is the highest Bleach has gone, which its not... then its just laughable.