Aizen (3 Infiniti Gems) / Espada vs X-Men /Avengers

Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Aizen has : Soul Gem, Reality Gem, Power Gem as well as the power of the Hykyogoku within him.

His Army is:

Gin & Tousen (Generals)

The Espada 1-10

All warriors that invaded Earth with him

All Vasto Lordes

All Hollows & Minos of Hueco Mundo

Vs

All X-Men Past and Present

All Factions of Avengers Past And Current

No Pheonix force!!!

With a Win Aizen gets the last 2 remaining gems, them all of Marvel would be needed.

Will these groups stop Aizen from getting the last remaining Gems?

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By NeonGameWave

Aizen murders and claims the last 2 Gems.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WIth the infinity gems it does not matter what he has with him.

Heck you could give me the Soul, Reality and Power Gems and I will beat them.

Avatar image for s0n_of_d3adp00l
S0N_of_D3ADP00L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Legion stomps and it's not even close. Sage empowered Rogue would also hold her own as would Captain Universe and Dr. Strange.

GonnaRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By GonnaRain

Only honest threat would be Aizen, who is already crazy powerful with the Hougyoku, but now has three gems as well.

Aside from that I believe that all the Mutants (since it counts past and present) as well as the Avengers, will take this at the end. Even though it will pretty much be an Azien vs. Everybody else fight.

So yeah, Hyperion, Legion, Thor, Captain Universe, Starbrand (as of recently), Dr. Strange, Hulk, Rogue could do quite a lot of damage like already stated, Jean Grey, Darwin, shit load of Telepaths, among others...

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MAZAHS117

I'm not an expert on Bleach, but I have watched and seen enough to know of Aizen and how crazy powerful ans smart he is. I have to believe he's smart enough to know how to maximize the power in each gem as well.

The only characters I can think of that might not get stomped out right away is Capt Universe and MAYBE Doc Strange depending on what version of the character. I could be forgetting some characters seeing as everyone and their mama has been an Avenger at some point.

Everyone else dies brutally or gets their soul taken

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not an expert on Bleach, but I have watched and seen enough to know of Aizen and how crazy powerful ans smart he is. I have to believe he's smart enough to know how to maximize the power in each gem as well.

The only characters I can think of that might not get stomped out right away is Capt Universe and MAYBE Doc Strange depending on what version of the character. I could be forgetting some characters seeing as everyone and their mama has been an Avenger at some point.

Everyone else dies brutally or gets their soul taken

You must not know Legion.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel Butchers.

Legion
Jean Gray
Nathan Gray
Hope Summers
Pro X
Magento
Franklin Richars
Thor
Establish Prep Master Iron Man
Dr. Strange
Cable<Time traveler Like it could honestly stop with just this guy
Long Shot

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By MAZAHS117

@darkraiden: I know of him, but will admit not a character I have followed and my knowledge is limited.

Is he more powerful than the Soul + Reality + Power Gems?

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: I know of him, but will admit not a character I have followed and my knowledge is limited.

Is he more powerful than the Soul + Reality + Power Gems?

He has the entire 616 universe in a shoebox so......probably. He also erased Limbo's elder gods from existence. Also one of his personalities adapts to everything (defensively), and another controls time (can send attacks back and forward in time and make someone experience all of their worst memories at once and repeatedly), and another steals souls, another turns people to clones by touching them, another turns people to salt by touching them, at least one is a speedster, and base he has telepathyx10 better than Xavier at least. And full power he can use all personalities at once and can absorb people who die near him into his mind as another power/personality for him to use.

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden:

By default we assume morals are on, so...no The Legion.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden:

No Pheonix force!!!

Legion has had full control of his powers sometime in the past (a few times actually) so...yeah. Legion would win.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By MAZAHS117

@darkraiden: Hmm. Interesting. I knew he had a crazy powerset/abilities, but wasn't aware of their full extent.

That being said, Aizen has the Soul Gem which is being boosted by the Power Gem since per OP he has possession of that too. Could Legion survive having his soul or for that matter however many souls/personalities he has stripped from him by the amp'd Soul Gem?

Could he resist that?

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarklordpandamonium said:

@darkraiden:

No Pheonix force!!!

Legion has had full control of his powers sometime in the past (a few times actually) so...yeah. Legion would win.

@warcry80 would 'The Legion' be possible in this battle, or are we assuming current versions of all characters?

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Hmm. Interesting. I knew he had a crazy powerset/abilities, but wasn't aware of their full extent.

That being said, Aizen has the Soul Gem which is being boosted by the Power Gem since per OP he has possession of that too. Could Legion survive having his soul or for that matter however many souls/personalities he has stripped from him by the amp'd Soul Gem?

Considering he's above Elder Gods in limbo and has over 200 souls/personalities 1 that takes souls itself and another that reality warps, yeah he'd survive it. Also he could just...stop time, take the gems fight over.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: I see. I wasnt aware Legion was that powerful. I thought only the Living Tribual could trump any of the Infinity Gems power. Legion comes off almost as a "Deus Ex Machina" type character in a way.

Thanks for the intel

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Shawnbaby

@shazam117 said:

@darkraiden: I see. I wasnt aware Legion was that powerful. I thought only the Living Tribual could trump any of the Infinity Gems power. Legion comes off almost as a "Deus Ex Machina" type character in a way.

Thanks for the intel

LT is only needed when the Infinity Gauntlet is in play.

@warcry80

Also...there are 6 infinity Gems:

Soul

Time

Space

Reality

Power

Mind

Plus there are two more...but they really don't count

Ego

Rhythm

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks for the intel

Yeah he's more deus ex machina on the enemy side though. They tend to only let him be super powerful as a threat or the elder gods situation (which he was the savior and the threat so....)

XxGin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By XxGin

Marvel reality butchers, Franklin Rhichards? He alone soloes the espadas with just a thought.

Dr Strange just summons some crazy entity and kicks ass

Thor can take on anyone ( except Aizen because of his gems) and win

Prof X mind rapes ( except Aizen)

Leigon rapes 10x harder than Prof X

Aizen and the espadas die a horrible death.

frogdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen gets mind raped by any telepath

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frogdog said:

^^^^^

Bleach has nothing along the lines o Marvel TP. No Mind molestation, or any real TP to speak of that I know of.

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frogdog said:

^^^^^

Bleach has nothing along the lines o Marvel TP. No Mind molestation, or any real TP to speak of that I know of.

Totally true, Professor X or Jean can just mind rape Aizen and everyone on the team if possible.

XxGin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By XxGin

@dratini1331 said:

@frogdog said:

^^^^^

Totally true, Professor X or Jean can just mind rape Aizen and everyone on the team if possible.

This

SSJ4Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen with his abilities alone is scary and now you give him 3 ifinity gems

With reality gem and power gem he can have any ability and infinite amount of energy.He can give himself psionic powers that would make xavier's look like a child's play,he can give himself durability on par with juggernaut's,speed like flash's and so on,or he can boost the power of Kyoka Suigetsu and toy with everybody.

Avengers and x-men have no hope in beating this Aizen,half of them won't even survive the fight with espada and other hollows

The most powerfull inifinity gems in the hands of Aizen is a little too much for heroes team

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj4hulk: That was my trane of thought too. He could do an "Infinite" number of things with the Reality Gem. That said tho if a character like Legion can stop time, Aizen would have no defense against that seeing as he doesn't have the Time Gem per OP.

I'm not really sure how powerful Legions time manipulation is though, since no scans have been posted yet

SSJ4Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shazam117: With Reality warping you play with reality itself,you can use any ability you can think of,even time manipulation.Reality gem combined with power gem takes the word power to another level.Earth heroes are out of their league in this fight

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By DarkRaiden

@ssj4hulk: That was my trane of thought too. He could do an "Infinite" number of things with the Reality Gem. That said tho if a character like Legion can stop time, Aizen would have no defense against that seeing as he doesn't have the Time Gem per OP.

I'm not really sure how powerful Legions time manipulation is though, since no scans have been posted yet

I could post scans from what Timesink did. He stopped all of Paris with it once, just froze it in time, and sent an attack from Gambit into the future and made it hit Magneto.

Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby: I totally forgot about the extra gems.

Also guys i was at a cross roads on if I should have allowed the Pheonix Jean Grey and giving Aizen another Gem or a Cosmic Cube, but my knowledge on the cubes is very little.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wasn't Squirrel Girl part of the New Avengers, Team 2 stomps

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shazam117 said:

I could post scans from what Timesink did. He stopped all of Paris with it once, just froze it in time, and sent an attack from Gambit into the future and made it hit Magneto.

He also got snuck up on incredibly easily.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlab3000 said:

wasn't Squirrel Girl part of the New Avengers, Team 2 stomps

THREAD'S OVER

EVERYBODY OUT

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

@shazam117 said:

He also got snuck up on incredibly easily.

But now he's Legion so....not really the same.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers