#1 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay battle takes place on Olympia, and if you don't know who they are look em up and come back and post and explain.

#2 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio

Gilgamesh great strength was equal (if not greater) than Thor and as an Eternal he had energy and TK powers.
 
I think he could win this battle.

#3 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

Your right but that was classic Thor strength but still very strong indeed. Some points to make tho

1 Air Walker has the power of the cosmic given by Galactus, he has fought surfer and beat him once I think not to sure tho about that

2 As for strength he could match the Thing or might even be a little higher, but not as strong as Gilgamesh

3. Air Walker is faster if I am not mistaken so his speed would help

4. last he could use the cosmic powers to generate heat, or anything else and if he hit Gilgamesh enough or with a huge blast he could win the fight like that. (Used a lot of that crap on Thor and he really did some damage to Thor)

#4 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
Gilgamesh also has:
Regenerative healing factor, flight and optic blasts. These powers are all due to his Eternal heritage.
#5 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"Gilgamesh also has:
Regenerative healing factor, flight and optic blasts. These powers are all due to his Eternal heritage.
"
Very true my friend the optic blast may be the deciding factor very strong indeed

Now I have to say I looked up current Gilgamesh and his strengths rivals that of Thanos so he is much stronger

Air Walker as flight as well and could use cosmic energy to increase his speed as his also did when h fought Thor. He would then be much fast and combined with his strength even Tho not as much a Gilgamesh he could win.

Now Gilgamesh could only fight for several days before he got tired, but Air Walker can go for months so he has a big advantage there.

It took a force greater than the cosmic force invested in his creation by Galactus to kill Air Walker so thats saying a lot a close battle, but I still say Air Walker takes it.


#6 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
SeanAKAMisery said:
"Alpha said:
"Gilgamesh also has:
Regenerative healing factor, flight and optic blasts. These powers are all due to his Eternal heritage.
"
Very true my friend the optic blast may be the deciding factor very strong indeed

Now I have to say I looked up current Gilgamesh and his strengths rivals that of Thanos so he is much stronger

Air Walker as flight as well and could use cosmic energy to increase his speed as his also did when h fought Thor. He would then be much fast and combined with his strength even Tho not as much a Gilgamesh he could win.

Now Gilgamesh could only fight for several days before he got tired, but Air Walker can go for months so he has a big advantage there.

It took a force greater than the cosmic force invested in his creation by Galactus to kill Air Walker so thats saying a lot a close battle, but I still say Air Walker takes it.


"
Is this the man or the android?

Wasn't the android more powerful?
#7 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

No this is the human version or else he would win this battle easy, I had to make it as even as possible lol

#8 Posted by Scarlet Thor (1112 posts) - - Show Bio

Gilgamesh

#9 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio
SeanAKAMisery said:
"No this is the human version or else he would win this battle easy, I had to make it as even as possible lol
"

What if I told you that the living and robtic versions had the same power level.
Well they did.

Here is a quote from the delux edition of the OHOTMU on Airwalker.

Known Superhuman Powers: The original Air-Walker possessed the vast cosmic power that Galactus granted to all of his Herald's upon their initiation. His body was restructured to be a living battery of cosmic energy. Air-Walker could utilize this cosmic power for a variety of effects: heat, concussive force, magnetism, electricity, etc. He could also uses cosmic energy to rearrange molecules, although he never became adept at it as did the Silver surfer. The cosmic energy augmented his strength, endurance, and durability. He could use is cosmic power to peak capacity for several earth months without resting before fatigue or the need to dream began to impair his functions. His skin was treated to be immune to virtually all the conventional rigors of space it took a force greater than the cosmic force invested in him by Galactus to kill him. He did not need to eat or breath since he absorbed life maintaining cosmic energies through his cells. The Air-Walker could fly in space at hyper light velocities. While moving through planetary atmospheres, he would curtail his speed so as not to cause catastrophic side effects. The Air-Walker did not employ such conveyances as a Silver surfer surfboard or Firelords baton in order to travel; he apparently traveled and navigated by his own power.
The Air-Walker robot replicated all the original powers to approximately levels. it was endowed with automatic self repair circuitry in its chest cavity, capable of functioning as long as 0.35 of the total system was intact. The robots power source was its fiery cloak, apparently some form of cosmic energy receptor.

He was killed as a result of finding a new world for a hungry Galactus to feed on. On the way back to the World ship to tell him of it, the Air-Walker saw a fleet of warships in battle formation approaching. The ships contained members of the Ovoids, a highly advanced civilization, who feared Galactus's presence so close to their star system. The Air-Walker launched attack on the Ovoid fleet and was struck down by Ovoidian weaponry designed to slay Galactus himself.

Air Walkers baseline strength was around the 60 tonne mark but he could use the Cosmic Energy to further enhance this level. No limit was determined but I would ahve tjhough, that based on feats shown by the Surfer, he would have been at least able to equal Gilgamesh.

Now from the same handbbooks, info on Glgamesh,

Gilgaesh possesses the conventional attributes of the Eternal race as well as certain special abilities developed through rigorous discipline. Like that of all Eternals, his life force is augmented by cosmic energy and he has total mental control over his physical form and bodily processes even when he is asleep or unconscious. As a result he is virtually immortal, immune to disease and aging, and invulnerable to conventional forms of injury. Should Gilgamesh be injured somehow, he could regenerate any injured or missing tissue. An Eternal can only die through an injury that disperses a significant portion of his body molecules, or if he is injured after his mental control over his body is somehow broken. Cosmic energy bolsters Gilgamesh's metabolism so that he does not tire from any physical exertion. He can resist temperature extremes through mental concentration.Like all Eternals, Gilgamesh can levitate himself by mentally manipulating gravitons (subatomic particles carrying the force of gravitational attraction between atoms) around himself. He can also levitate other persons and objects, even while simultaneously levitating himself. Gilgamesh is able to fly via self-levitation at approximately 800 miles per hour (1.1 times the speed of sound). Gilgamesh has low level psychic abilities, enabling him to scan the superficial thoughts of any mind less adept than his own. He can mentally create illusions so as to disguise himself. Gilgamesh can also psionically manipulate atoms and molecules so as to transform an object's shape. However, Gilgamesh is only a first-level adept on a five level scale (the fifth level being the highest) in this discipline. Gilgamesh can project cosmic energy in the form of beams from his eyes or beams and flashes from his hands. This cosmic energy, stored in specialized enclaves of cells in his body, can be used as force, heat and light. Gligamesh can project a maximum concussive force of at least 260 pounds per square inch. He can project heat of a maximum temperature of at least 3,000 Fahrenheit, hot enough to melt iron. It takes about one minute for him to attain this maximum temperature. Because Gilgamesh's heat beams can vaporize solid objects, they are often called his disintegrator beams, The maximum range for his energy beams is about 200 feet. Gilgamesh is a fourth level adept on a five-level scale (the fifth level being the highest) in this discipline. The expenditure of cosmic energy in this way continually for several hours will temporarily deplete Gilgamesh's physical strength, but not his resistance to injury, although it will temporarily increase his sensitivity to pain. He will rapidly return to normal after such lengthy energy expenditure is over. Gilgamesh can teleport himself psionically, but prefers not to do so, since, like other Eternals, he finds the self-teleportation process physically unpleasant. He can also teleport other people along with himself.

Gilgamesh's strength level was said to over 100 tonnes (but clearly not by a great amount). He could augment the weight of objects he could lift through the use of his levitation abilities.

Based on the information above, I would say that although Gilgamesh presents an imposing physical battle for Air Walker, Air Walker can fly dozens of times faster in an atmosphere (equalling the Sufers typical figure of mach 10) than Gilgamesh and can pack far more punch in to his range attacks thanks to his power cosmic. As Gilgamesh is basically an organic cosmic battery, Air Walker's control over eneregy should allow him to simply drain the energy away from Gilgamesh and grant him victory.

#10 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

O_____O

#11 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"SeanAKAMisery said:
"No this is the human version or else he would win this battle easy, I had to make it as even as possible lol
"

What if I told you that the living and robtic versions had the same power level.
Well they did.

Here is a quote from the delux edition of the OHOTMU on Airwalker.

Known Superhuman Powers: The original Air-Walker possessed the vast cosmic power that Galactus granted to all of his Herald's upon their initiation. His body was restructured to be a living battery of cosmic energy. Air-Walker could utilize this cosmic power for a variety of effects: heat, concussive force, magnetism, electricity, etc. He could also uses cosmic energy to rearrange molecules, although he never became adept at it as did the Silver surfer. The cosmic energy augmented his strength, endurance, and durability. He could use is cosmic power to peak capacity for several earth months without resting before fatigue or the need to dream began to impair his functions. His skin was treated to be immune to virtually all the conventional rigors of space it took a force greater than the cosmic force invested in him by Galactus to kill him. He did not need to eat or breath since he absorbed life maintaining cosmic energies through his cells. The Air-Walker could fly in space at hyper light velocities. While moving through planetary atmospheres, he would curtail his speed so as not to cause catastrophic side effects. The Air-Walker did not employ such conveyances as a Silver surfer surfboard or Firelords baton in order to travel; he apparently traveled and navigated by his own power.
The Air-Walker robot replicated all the original powers to approximately levels. it was endowed with automatic self repair circuitry in its chest cavity, capable of functioning as long as 0.35 of the total system was intact. The robots power source was its fiery cloak, apparently some form of cosmic energy receptor.

He was killed as a result of finding a new world for a hungry Galactus to feed on. On the way back to the World ship to tell him of it, the Air-Walker saw a fleet of warships in battle formation approaching. The ships contained members of the Ovoids, a highly advanced civilization, who feared Galactus's presence so close to their star system. The Air-Walker launched attack on the Ovoid fleet and was struck down by Ovoidian weaponry designed to slay Galactus himself.

Air Walkers baseline strength was around the 60 tonne mark but he could use the Cosmic Energy to further enhance this level. No limit was determined but I would ahve tjhough, that based on feats shown by the Surfer, he would have been at least able to equal Gilgamesh.

Now from the same handbbooks, info on Glgamesh,

Gilgaesh possesses the conventional attributes of the Eternal race as well as certain special abilities developed through rigorous discipline. Like that of all Eternals, his life force is augmented by cosmic energy and he has total mental control over his physical form and bodily processes even when he is asleep or unconscious. As a result he is virtually immortal, immune to disease and aging, and invulnerable to conventional forms of injury. Should Gilgamesh be injured somehow, he could regenerate any injured or missing tissue. An Eternal can only die through an injury that disperses a significant portion of his body molecules, or if he is injured after his mental control over his body is somehow broken. Cosmic energy bolsters Gilgamesh's metabolism so that he does not tire from any physical exertion. He can resist temperature extremes through mental concentration.Like all Eternals, Gilgamesh can levitate himself by mentally manipulating gravitons (subatomic particles carrying the force of gravitational attraction between atoms) around himself. He can also levitate other persons and objects, even while simultaneously levitating himself. Gilgamesh is able to fly via self-levitation at approximately 800 miles per hour (1.1 times the speed of sound). Gilgamesh has low level psychic abilities, enabling him to scan the superficial thoughts of any mind less adept than his own. He can mentally create illusions so as to disguise himself. Gilgamesh can also psionically manipulate atoms and molecules so as to transform an object's shape. However, Gilgamesh is only a first-level adept on a five level scale (the fifth level being the highest) in this discipline. Gilgamesh can project cosmic energy in the form of beams from his eyes or beams and flashes from his hands. This cosmic energy, stored in specialized enclaves of cells in his body, can be used as force, heat and light. Gligamesh can project a maximum concussive force of at least 260 pounds per square inch. He can project heat of a maximum temperature of at least 3,000 Fahrenheit, hot enough to melt iron. It takes about one minute for him to attain this maximum temperature. Because Gilgamesh's heat beams can vaporize solid objects, they are often called his disintegrator beams, The maximum range for his energy beams is about 200 feet. Gilgamesh is a fourth level adept on a five-level scale (the fifth level being the highest) in this discipline. The expenditure of cosmic energy in this way continually for several hours will temporarily deplete Gilgamesh's physical strength, but not his resistance to injury, although it will temporarily increase his sensitivity to pain. He will rapidly return to normal after such lengthy energy expenditure is over. Gilgamesh can teleport himself psionically, but prefers not to do so, since, like other Eternals, he finds the self-teleportation process physically unpleasant. He can also teleport other people along with himself.

Gilgamesh's strength level was said to over 100 tonnes (but clearly not by a great amount). He could augment the weight of objects he could lift through the use of his levitation abilities.

Based on the information above, I would say that although Gilgamesh presents an imposing physical battle for Air Walker, Air Walker can fly dozens of times faster in an atmosphere (equalling the Sufers typical figure of mach 10) than Gilgamesh and can pack far more punch in to his range attacks thanks to his power cosmic. As Gilgamesh is basically an organic cosmic battery, Air Walker's control over eneregy should allow him to simply drain the energy away from Gilgamesh and grant him victory.

"
I did not know that wow once again I thank you for the info you provide.

But we both agree on his flight speed, and his energy use for the win.
#12 Posted by Scarlet Thor (1112 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal have been shown to give some heralds some tough times and I haven't seen a herald ever manipulate the cosmic power of an eternal. SSurfer would have done that against Thanos

#13 Posted by Vance Astro (91261 posts) - - Show Bio

Gilgamesh.Air Walker is weak.

Moderator
#14 Posted by Scarlet Thor (1112 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Gilgamesh.Air Walker is weak."
Agreed
#15 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
Scarlet Thor said:
"Eternal have been shown to give some heralds some tough times and I haven't seen a herald ever manipulate the cosmic power of an eternal. SSurfer would have done that against Thanos
"

Good Point!
#16 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio
Scarlet Thor said:
"Eternal have been shown to give some heralds some tough times and I haven't seen a herald ever manipulate the cosmic power of an eternal. SSurfer would have done that against Thanos
"
Thanos has far greater control over cosmic energy than any Earth eternal, even that of Zuras. This was achieved through bionic and mystical augmentation of his already substantial (more powerful than most Earth eternals) abilities.
Therefore you cannot base an idea on his example as he does not represent evern a high strength Earth eternal - he is off the curve.