caption
#2 Posted by Scarlet Thor (1112 posts) - - Show Bio

Eradicator. Gabriel is one of the weakest heralds

#3 Posted by King Saturn (223972 posts) - - Show Bio
Eradicator for the win here
#4 Posted by Alpha (7328 posts) - - Show Bio
Scarlet Thor said:
"Eradicator. Gabriel is one of the weakest heralds"

But a weak hearld is still a powerful cosmic level being.
The power cosmic still flows through him.

And by the way. This is the android Air-Walker is he was more powerful than Gabriel.
#5 Posted by Scarlet Thor (1112 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
"Eradicator. Gabriel is one of the weakest heralds"

But a weak hearld is still a powerful cosmic level being.
The power cosmic still flows through him.

And by the way. This is the android Air-Walker is he was more powerful than Gabriel."
Still the Eradicator has all of SUpes powers plus great energy manipulation, he should pull a win here
#6 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

awesome fight

air walker is underrated

eradicator nudges this one out

#7 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio
geraldthesloth said:
"awesome fight

air walker is underrated

eradicator nudges this one out"

I can see this happening barely
#8 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

just barley

#9 Posted by Alpha (7328 posts) - - Show Bio
geraldthesloth said:
"awesome fight

air walker is underrated

eradicator nudges this one out"
I agree
#10 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

Eradicator with ease

#11 Posted by Lance Bastro (4744 posts) - - Show Bio

i think eradicator is physically stronger... not a surprise for a dc character though air walker does have some serious power backing him up though, but i'll say eradicator simply because he's just smarter in battle.

#12 Edited by mira (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

Who do you think has best chance?

#13 Posted by spidey209 (571 posts) - - Show Bio

eradicator

#14 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

Rad(eradicator) ftw

#15 Posted by King Saturn (223972 posts) - - Show Bio
mira said:
"Who do you think has best chance?"
Eradicator vs Morg might be a decent fight...
#16 Posted by spidey209 (571 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn said:

"mira said:
Eradicator vs Morg might be a decent fight..."

y dun u post it  then?

#17 Posted by King Saturn (223972 posts) - - Show Bio
spidey209 said:
"

King Saturn said:

"mira said:

y dun u post it  then?

"
I already made 2 oe 3 threads that havent got any responses... I dont want to flood the Forums with Weak Battle Threads...
#18 Posted by The Morningstar (159 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
I already made 2 oe 3 threads that havent got any responses... I dont want to flood the Forums with Weak Battle Threads..."
Why not other people do :)
I would have to say The Eradicator, I think his energy manipulation gives him an edge in this battle.
#19 Posted by King Saturn (223972 posts) - - Show Bio
The Morningstar said:
"King Saturn said:
I already made 2 oe 3 threads that havent got any responses... I dont want to flood the Forums with Weak Battle Threads..."
Why not other people do :)
I would have to say The Eradicator, I think his energy manipulation gives him an edge in this battle."
Indeed Sir
#20 Posted by Fresh Prince (5064 posts) - - Show Bio

Eradicator

#21 Posted by TruePwnge (2764 posts) - - Show Bio

Air Walker has insane durability but everytime he gets up Eradicator beats the crap outta him

#22 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Eradicator for the win

Too many tools to use against air walker

#23 Posted by King Saturn (223972 posts) - - Show Bio
Eradicator  !

Argh
#24 Posted by Sinestron (185 posts) - - Show Bio

Air Walker with the win. Eradicator is a badass and all, but all of the Herald's of Galactus have enough of the Power Cosmic to take on the Eradicator.

#25 Posted by King Saturn (223972 posts) - - Show Bio
Sinestron said:
"Air Walker with the win. Eradicator is a badass and all, but all of the Herald's of Galactus have enough of the Power Cosmic to take on the Eradicator."
I doubt it
#26 Posted by Sinestron (185 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
"Sinestron said:
"Air Walker with the win. Eradicator is a badass and all, but all of the Herald's of Galactus have enough of the Power Cosmic to take on the Eradicator."
I doubt it"

SCHWAT? Maybe if the Eradicator had some way to absorb the power cosmic he could win,But super strength and flight are something both the Eradicator and Air Wlaker have. Energy Manipulation isnt even in the Eradicators favor, because the Power Cosmic is does involve energy manipulation on a reality bending level (not massive reality bending or reality altering, mind you). It would be a good fight, but I still think Air Walker is victorous.
#27 Posted by King Saturn (223972 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sinestron said:
"
@King Saturn said:
"Sinestron said:
I doubt it"
SCHWAT? Maybe if the Eradicator had some way to absorb the power cosmic he could win,But super strength and flight are something both the Eradicator and Air Wlaker have. Energy Manipulation isnt even in the Eradicators favor, because the Power Cosmic is does involve energy manipulation on a reality bending level (not massive reality bending or reality altering, mind you). It would be a good fight, but I still think Air Walker is victorous. "
No Sir. Eradicator is too physically strong for Air Walker... I would say Air Walker physically is at 100 tons max... where as Eradicator could press 100,000,000,000,000 tons easy... and speed wise Eradicator has the lightspeed reaction time compared to Air Walker's above average reaction time... Eradicator will have Air Walker's ass out of the battle in seconds...
#28 Posted by Sleuth (2664 posts) - - Show Bio

Eradicator wins this.

#29 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually I might change my answer to Air Walker. Eradicator has no true advantage over him.

#30 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@SeSAW said:
"Eradicator has no true advantage over him. "
Like?
#31 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@SeSAW said:
" Actually I might change my answer to Air Walker. Eradicator has no true advantage over him. "
Prove me wrong.
#32 Edited by Sinestron (185 posts) - - Show Bio

@King Saturn said:
"
@Sinestron said:
"
@King Saturn said:
"Sinestron said:
I doubt it"
SCHWAT? Maybe if the Eradicator had some way to absorb the power cosmic he could win,But super strength and flight are something both the Eradicator and Air Wlaker have. Energy Manipulation isnt even in the Eradicators favor, because the Power Cosmic is does involve energy manipulation on a reality bending level (not massive reality bending or reality altering, mind you). It would be a good fight, but I still think Air Walker is victorous. "
No Sir. Eradicator is too physically strong for Air Walker... I would say Air Walker physically is at 100 tons max... where as Eradicator could press 100,000,000,000,000 tons easy... and speed wise Eradicator has the lightspeed reaction time compared to Air Walker's above average reaction time... Eradicator will have Air Walker's ass out of the battle in seconds... "

100 hundred trillion tons, huh? Light Speed reaction timeHe is mad strong and crazy fast, but he isnt the Siver age Superman. I admitted he had a chance and I admitted it would be a good fight, my money is just on air walker is all. Power Cosmic is nothing to laugh at and  Airwalker did take on Thor and held his own against the god. I dont think Eradicator could beat Thor either, so thats how I am judging their power levels with this.  I will admit that Air-Walker has the terrible habit of getting beat to pieces though, what's the count up to, like four times?

#33 Edited by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
"Prove me wrong. "
Nah. He'll tell you that he doesn't have to when he logs back in.
#34 Posted by Sinestron (185 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
"spidey209 said:
"

King Saturn said:

"mira said:

y dun u post it  then?

"
I already made 2 oe 3 threads that havent got any responses... I dont want to flood the Forums with Weak Battle Threads... "

Yeah, I hate posting w/o getting any response. Straight up sucks
#35 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
"
@geraldthesloth said:
"Prove me wrong. "
Nah. He'll tell you that he doesn't have to when he logs back in. "
I just like too look cool :)
#36 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sinestron said:
"100 hundred trillion tons, huh? Light Speed reaction timeHe is mad strong and crazy fast, but he isnt the Siver age Superman. I admitted he had a chance and I admitted it would be a good fight, my money is just on air walker is all. Power Cosmic is nothing to laugh at and  Airwalker did take on Thor and held his own against the god. I dont think Eradicator could beat Thor either, so thats how I am judging their power levels with this.  I will admit that Air-Walker has the terrible habit of getting beat to pieces though, what's the count up to, like four times?

"
That's not the android Air Walker, is it? Because that is the version we are using.
#37 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sinestron said:
"I believe you're right, my bad. But if it is, it only furthers my point about the android's capability of taking on the Eradicator. If Gabriel was able to take on Thor and his androind counterpart is stronger, process of logic would dictate that the android is able to take on a god, maybe (ill admit a BIG maybe) even beat him. As I stick with my earlier statement that the Eradicator cant beat Thor, Air Walker wins.
Wait. So, you're argument is that because Air Walker can beat Thor, he can beat Eradicator? I don't see the see the logic in that, since Thor and Eradicator aren't same person. Now, if you're saying that Air Walker can go toe-to-toe with Eradicator because of his ability to go toe-to-toe with Thor, I can by that.
#38 Edited by Sinestron (185 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
"
@Sinestron said:
 Now, if you're saying that Air Walker can go toe-to-toe with Eradicator because of his ability to go toe-to-toe with Thor, I can by that."
Yes, that is essentially what I am saying.  My apologies to the confusion.

To be precise, I was using Thor as a way to compare both Air Walker and Eradicators overall/maximum level of power. Since neither of them (airwalker or eradicator) could beat thor, then we have an estimate, albiet a vague one, of where they stand as beings of greater power.
#39 Posted by King Saturn (223972 posts) - - Show Bio
Just because Air Walker can defeat Classic Thor doesnt mean he can beat Eradicator... look at what Eradicator has done to Bronze Age Superman... and add on the fact that The Eradicator can enhance his strength to levels that he could almost best Mr. Majestic... I cant see Air Walker defeating Eradicator... especially based on the fact that Air Walker is a 100 ton brick at best... it was even stated that Air Walker when exerting all of his Cosmic Power could only reach 85 tons... now what is 85 ton strength level to 100,000,000,000,000 tons ? Not Much Man...
#40 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" Just because Air Walker can defeat Classic Thor doesnt mean he can beat Eradicator... look at what Eradicator has done to Bronze Age Superman... and add on the fact that The Eradicator can enhance his strength to levels that he could almost best Mr. Majestic... I cant see Air Walker defeating Eradicator... especially based on the fact that Air Walker is a 100 ton brick at best... it was even stated that Air Walker when exerting all of his Cosmic Power could only reach 85 tons... now what is 85 ton strength level to 100,000,000,000,000 tons ? Not Much Man...
"
That's without fortress mode as well :)
#41 Posted by King Saturn (223972 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
"
@King Saturn said:
" Just because Air Walker can defeat Classic Thor doesnt mean he can beat Eradicator... look at what Eradicator has done to Bronze Age Superman... and add on the fact that The Eradicator can enhance his strength to levels that he could almost best Mr. Majestic... I cant see Air Walker defeating Eradicator... especially based on the fact that Air Walker is a 100 ton brick at best... it was even stated that Air Walker when exerting all of his Cosmic Power could only reach 85 tons... now what is 85 ton strength level to 100,000,000,000,000 tons ? Not Much Man...
"
That's without fortress mode as well :) "
Truth Indeed
#42 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

ABC logic fails in the battle forums.

Eradicator can transmute cyborg air walker into a can

and He can physically own the "fleshy" air walker with his faster speed and superior strength

#43 Posted by King Saturn (223972 posts) - - Show Bio
You Said It Buddy

#44 Posted by Sinestron (185 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
"
@geraldthesloth said:
"
@King Saturn said:
"
Truth Indeed"

I dont believe that Fortress mode was included in this battle, was it?(not trying to be sarcastic, BTW) Still not seeing 100 trillion ton limit though, a little unrealistic, even for an energy manipulating being that has kryptonian DNA based body . Plus, bronze age superman isnt all powerfull(Not saying he isnt powerful!), and he has been shown to have more traditional weaknesses. Mr.Majestic isnt that much different than Bronze age Superman either when it comes to levels of power, so eradicator "besting" mister majestic is still kind of like saying he can beat bronze age superman. That having been said, I dont see how Eradicator holding his own against Bronze age superman is that much different from Air walker holding his own against classic thor. Sooo, Air Walker and Eradicator are close in power level. Power Cosmic trumps Genetic capabilities. AirWalker. Wins.
#45 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sinestron said:
"
@King Saturn said:
"
@geraldthesloth said:
"
@King Saturn said:
"
Truth Indeed"
I dont believe that Fortress mode was included in this battle, was it?(not trying to be sarcastic, BTW) Still not seeing 100 trillion ton limit though, a little unrealistic, even for an energy manipulating being that has kryptonian DNA based body . Plus, bronze age superman isnt all powerfull(Not saying he isnt powerful!), and he has been shown to have more traditional weaknesses. Mr.Majestic isnt that much different than Bronze age Superman either when it comes to levels of power, so eradicator "besting" mister majestic is still kind of like saying he can beat bronze age superman. That having been said, I dont see how Eradicator holding his own against Bronze age superman is that much different from Air walker holding his own against classic thor. Sooo, Air Walker and Eradicator are close in power level. Power Cosmic trumps Genetic capabilities. AirWalker. Wins. "
MR majestic is leagues above bronze age superman.

I believe eradicator could beat classic thor as well
#46 Posted by Sinestron (185 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
"
@Sinestron said:
MR majestic is leagues above bronze age superman.I believe eradicator could beat classic thor as well"

?? Has the eradicator ever actually taken on Mr.Majestic? Also, I dont think Eradicator could beat Thor, but I am not above being proved wrong w/a battle forum over it. Has there been one?

*cough**cough*airwalkerwin*cough*
#47 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sinestron said:
"
@geraldthesloth said:
"
@Sinestron said:
MR majestic is leagues above bronze age superman.I believe eradicator could beat classic thor as well"
 ?? Has the eradicator ever actually taken on Mr.Majestic? Also, I dont think Eradicator could beat Thor, but I am not above being proved wrong w/a battle forum over it. Has there been one? *cough**cough*airwalkerwin*cough* "
They have fought before in a canon crossover in a superman comic
#48 Posted by Sinestron (185 posts) - - Show Bio

Did superman fight him then. Im sorry, my knowledge of mr.majestic is limited.

#49 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

No.

#50 Posted by King Saturn (223972 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sinestron said:
"
@King Saturn said:
"
@geraldthesloth said:
"
@King Saturn said:
"
Truth Indeed"
I dont believe that Fortress mode was included in this battle, was it?(not trying to be sarcastic, BTW) Still not seeing 100 trillion ton limit though, a little unrealistic, even for an energy manipulating being that has kryptonian DNA based body . Plus, bronze age superman isnt all powerfull(Not saying he isnt powerful!), and he has been shown to have more traditional weaknesses. Mr.Majestic isnt that much different than Bronze age Superman either when it comes to levels of power, so eradicator "besting" mister majestic is still kind of like saying he can beat bronze age superman. That having been said, I dont see how Eradicator holding his own against Bronze age superman is that much different from Air walker holding his own against classic thor. Sooo, Air Walker and Eradicator are close in power level. Power Cosmic trumps Genetic capabilities. AirWalker. Wins. "
What ? You Must Have Not Heard Of The Fact That Superman Was Able To Move The Earth Under His Own Power... Which Weighs Far More Than 100,000,000,000,000 tons... So How Is It So Far Fetched To Believe That Eradicator Who Defeated Superman... And Has Pure Kryptonian DNA Within His Body... Cant Lift 100,000,000,000,000 tons ?