Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

vs

No Caption Provided

RULES

• Both bloodlusted
  • Morals:OFF
  • Aidan doesn't hold back.
  • Roy with Mirakuru,Aidan with limitless blood.
  • Fight to the death
  • Both doesn't have knowledge
  • Start Point: Rooftop
No Caption Provided

DatSwampertAzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

if roy can react to super speed then he may have a chance..if not..aidan breaks his neck

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

I'm gonna be more surprised if half the people tagged know Aidan extensively. The American version of Being Human doesn't seem as followed.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I'm gonna be more surprised if half the people tagged know Aidan extensively. The American version of Being Human doesn't seem as followed.

I have to be honest, I have only really watched the BBC Being Human series. I have been meaning to watch the US rendition. Is it any good?

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dorukesin: I have limited knowledge of Arrow, and intend to watch it, so I don't want spoilers, and I've never watched being human. Sorry.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 god_spawn  Moderator

@wyldsong: It's honestly my favorite show on TV. The problem is people try to compare the two versions despite being very different. Sam Witwer has even stated he only watched the first episode of the BBC series so he wouldn't subconsciously mimic the original actor, Aidan Turner. I think he also said the writers to the show followed a policy of not watching the BBC series to make sure the American version went on its own path. The show itself still does pay some tributes to the original series, but if you want to watch it, I'd say make sure you take it as something different. Sam Witwer, Sam Huntington, and Meaghan Rath are great actors.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@dorukesin: I don't really watch Arrow, but I'm a big Being Human fan, so I want to see what Harper can do.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By dorukesin
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

@god_spawn: he can break thick concretes,car doors effortless,he heals fast,he have superhuman durability etc.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@wyldsong: It's honestly my favorite show on TV. The problem is people try to compare the two versions despite being very different. Sam Witwer has even stated he only watched the first episode of the BBC series so he wouldn't subconsciously mimic the original actor, Aidan Turner. I think he also said the writers to the show followed a policy of not watching the BBC series to make sure the American version went on its own path. The show itself still does pay some tributes to the original series, but if you want to watch it, I'd say make sure you take it as something different. Sam Witwer, Sam Huntington, and Meaghan Rath are great actors.

Having been a huge fan of the source material is what made me hesitant to watch the American version. Of course the whole original cast is eventually killed off, but I digress. The cast for the original, I thought was brilliant. I'll just have to remember to put all of that aside when I watch this version. I do believe it is on Netflix streaming, so I'll check it out in the next few days.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Aidan.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By reaverlation

Never seen Being Human so would to see what Aidan can do to get a win over roy

Avatar image for iheartzombies92--defunct
IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@dorukesin: Not sure about who Aidan is or what he can do, but Roy is quite the beast, so it seems, so I'm going with him

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Well I don't watch being human...but I just argued on another thread that Roy has little to no fighting skills...I'm not going to be a hypocrite....giving it to the vampire....I think Roy would be more surprised about this guy bing a vamp then the vamp surprised by a humans super strength....

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haven't seen Being Human.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aidan

UNKNOWNUSER101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By UNKNOWNUSER101

@vaeternus: I and a lot of people don't haven't watched being human US so why do you think so?

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@unknownuser101: Well, as someone who watches both shows I just feel Aidan is not only stronger, faster but also more experienced. He killed Bishop who was an elder, powerful experienced even older Vampire(the one who also turned him into one hundreds of years ago)

I just feel Aidan has the edge here, considering what he's capable of and survived.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aiden wins but only because Roy lacks training.