Ahsoka Tano vs Starkiller vs Anakin Skywalker

• 127 results
generator2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Since Ahsoka Tano vs Starkiller isn't fair, I decided to throw Anakin in the mix.

Anakin is about as powerful as he was during the Clone Wars series (his prime) and Ahsoka is at her best.

Starkiller is at his best (his prime, A.K.A the first game). This is a random encounter on Coruscant.

Explain your reasoning. Say why you think one character would beat another.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Ahsoka, she is awesome.

generator2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

g

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By ShootingNova

Anakin is easily the greatest duelist here, the fastest, and is significantly stronger than either of the two (or even the two together, perhaps). His TK feats exceed those of his opponents as well.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

Anakin is easily the greatest duelist here, the fastest, and is significantly stronger than either of the two (or even the two together, perhaps). His TK feats exceed his those of his opponents as well.

This.

Galen comes in second, Ahsoka is dead last. Though I think she may be a better duelist then Marek and maybe even faster by feats.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By laflux

@shootingnova said:

Anakin is easily the greatest duelist here, the fastest, and is significantly stronger than either of the two (or even the two together, perhaps). His TK feats exceed his those of his opponents as well.

This.

Galen comes in second, Ahsoka is dead last. Though I think she may be a better duelist then Marek and maybe even faster by feats.

generator2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anakin is a much better duelist, but I think Galen has the most force power. depending on the circumstances, Galen or Anakin would victor.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anakin is a much better duelist, but I think Galen has the most force power. depending on the circumstances, Galen or Anakin would victor.

How? Anakin's Telekinetic far supersedes Galen's and Force Lighting won't be much of a problem either.

jasonhawke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought Galen canonically beats Anakin.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

Lol. Ashoka gets trashed. Galen loses to Anakin, the only thing he has comparable to Anakin is his tk in my opinion, and Anakin edges him out there too. Also, I'd say Anakin's prime was ROTS pre Vader.

generator2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: I've seen proof that Anakin is powerful, but nothing that tells me that he is more powerful than Starkiller, per-say. I've seen him move large objects, comparable to some of the things that Galen has moved, but the Star Destroyer thing has me convinced that Starkiller has more raw force power than Anakin. In a duel, Anakin is a better fighter, therefore he'd win, but depending on the circumstances, either could win.

Avatar image for elderstarlord117
ElderStarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jasonhawke: Where on Earth did you read that? Galen canonically stands a chance against Darth Vader (major PIS, in my opinion), but Anakin was severely debuffed after what happened on Mustafar. Standing a chance against Vader and standing a chance against Anakin are two very different things. Galen is pure cannon fodder to pre-Vader Anakin.

This is almost a mismatch. Even if you changed this to Anakin vs. Galen and Ahsoka, Anakin'd still win.

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anakin wins swiftly. He has the best skills in lightsaber combat and is the most agile.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does Star Wars have a "what if" series? Like what if Anakin wasn't deep fried?

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanwithatan01: They do have Infinities yes, though they just center around the 3 Original movies. There is no What If story if Anakin never got cut apart...that would be interesting though.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galen Marek kills them both viciously. Galen beat Vader. Twice. And Vader is Anakin with more experience and fewer morals.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@reikai said:

Galen Marek kills them both viciously. Galen beat Vader. Twice. And Vader is Anakin with more experience and fewer morals.

Despite the fact that Anakin is superior to Vader as in strength in the Force, speed and is arguably a better duelist I fail to see how that translate here.

Not to mention it was stated several times in the novel Galen performed well against Vader because he was very familiar with Vader's dueling style, an advantage he won't have here (Anakin was primarily a Djem So user, while Vader used an off-shoot Djem So form while incorporating other dueling forms with it) Other then that Galen struggled to even beat Shaak Ti and Rahm Kota

Not to mentioned Vader was not even in his prime during TFU, he didn't reach that until ROTJ and sources have stated Vader as being "a shell of his former self" during ANH.

Edit: His second "win" against Vader is very circumstantial.

Galen get's beat by Anakin very handily.

jasonhawke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By jasonhawke

@jasonhawke: Where on Earth did you read that? Galen canonically stands a chance against Darth Vader (major PIS, in my opinion), but Anakin was severely debuffed after what happened on Mustafar. Standing a chance against Vader and standing a chance against Anakin are two very different things. Galen is pure cannon fodder to pre-Vader Anakin.

This is almost a mismatch. Even if you changed this to Anakin vs. Galen and Ahsoka, Anakin'd still win.

Still, Galen wins.

STARKILLER!!

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: Incorrect. Anakin only had greater "potential" strength. Potential is meaningless if you never achieve it and Vader has better feats than Anakin. Anakin gets steamrolled.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@reikai:

Incorrect. Anakin only had greater "potential" strength.

No by feats Anakin actually was better.

Potential is meaningless if you never achieve it and Vader has better feats than Anakin. Anakin gets steamrolled.

How? Vader's best TK feat is destroying a Cathedral, crushing flying Tie fighters, hurling hips, crushing giants droids and so on, while Anakin's best TK feat is probably moving a droid landing platform as a padawan while showing little restraint:

He has also pushed escape pod into star:

Telekinetic manipulated hundreds of droids:

He has also supported collapsed ceilings, moved massive builders, thrown trees, teleketicly manipulating missiles, Force pushing Dooku across a room, telekineticly defeated Ventress and so on. Anakin TK feats supersedes Vader's imo.

As for speed Anakin has deflected blaster bolts from an entire armies of droids, covered himself in light, has reacted at sub-light speeds, reacted in milleseconds, moved so fast he appeared to be every were at once, saw incredibly fast things in slow motion, wrecked an army of droids;etc. Again, Anakin's speed supersedes Vader's.

Vader wouldn't beat Anakin and neither does Galen.

ElderStarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elderstarlord117 said:

Still, Galen wins.

STARKILLER!!

/sigh

@reikai said:

/sigh

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#23 JediXMan  Moderator

I hate that this thread exists.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: I'm not sure why you are enjoying your time with him when we agreed not to? I see the temptation since you don't want the public to be misinformed, but still. Why bother? LOL.

And Anakin telekinetically moving a Conqueror-class Dreadnaught indicates Vader does not surpass him telekinetically. Vader wasn't in his prime when Galen defeated him anyways.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova: Yes and Galen was in the top of his game after steering an ISD with TK as it was breaking up in atmosphere enroute to the Kamino cloning facility. Managing to get off, hop a ride on a fighter, then make his way through the complex and be forced to kill his insane, rabid, incomplete clones, before Vader came down to try and kill him, after having his armor upgraded with better insulation against electrical shocks.

Anakin was knocked around by people with far less feats than himself. He's an emo tool that gets used and beaten. And Galen silences that whiny brat for good.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman said:

I hate that this thread exists.

Lol I forgot that you didn't like Tano and Starkiller :P

halovsmarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Starkiller proves he is the best here. Starkiller vs Anakin in his prime would be a good fight and I believe that Anakin is the better swordsman, but Starkiller is almost as good and has higher TK feats along with the ability to use force lightning which puts him above Anakin and Ahsoka.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@reikai:

Yes and Galen was in the top of his game after steering an ISD with TK as it was breaking up in atmosphere enroute to the Kamino cloning facility.

That's not as impressive as a Padawan Anakin who was far from his prime moving an Conqueror-class Dreadnaught while it was resisting and full of battle droids.

Nice try though no, actually, it wasn't. ^_____^

Managing to get off, hop a ride on a fighter, then make his way through the complex and be forced to kill his insane, rabid, incomplete clones,

Featless clones huh?

before Vader came down to try and kill him, after having his armor upgraded with better insulation against electrical shocks.

Did you read the novel? Galen's win over Vader was circumstantial in TFU II. In fact Vader was winning, Galen hit an unsuspected Vader (Vader let his guard down because he thought Galen was surrendering and he was not trying to kill Galen) so Galen hit Vader with Force Lightning in the same spot Juno damaged when she sliced him with a lightsaber. That was nowhere near as impressive as you and other Galen supporters make it seems.

Anakin was knocked around by people with far less feats than himself. He's an emo tool that gets used and beaten.

LOL. Nice attempt at red-herring. Galen has had problems with Rahm Kota and Proxy, who were both LOL stomped by Boba Fett. Galen has had trouble with Shaak Ti, a Jedi, who is quite frankly not impressive.

While Anakin has beaten Dooku, Durge, Ventress,was stated to be superior to Obi-Wan, was stated by Mace himself to be more powerful then him;etc.

And Galen silences that whiny brat for good.

In your bias mind, yes. In canon Anakin destroys the continuity destroying Mary Sue.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: I'm not sure why you are enjoying your time with him when we agreed not to? I see the temptation since you don't want the public to be misinformed, but still. Why bother? LOL.

And Anakin telekinetically moving a Conqueror-class Dreadnaught indicates Vader does not surpass him telekinetically. Vader wasn't in his prime when Galen defeated him anyways.

I shouldn't but honestly, the temptation is just to strong today.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure why people are still saying Galen has better TK feats than Anakin. This is why I don't want to post on Galen threads....

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova: CAUSE HE MOVED A STAR DESTROYER BRO! RADA RADA RADA, HE HS MOAR POWERFULZ DEN ANAKIN/VADER/YODA/SIDIOUS! Blah, blah, blah, you get the picture.

Avatar image for earthquake_2123
Earthquake_2123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Earthquake_2123

@wolfrazer: lol jeez. The amount misinformed Starkiller fanboys could fill Yankee stadium.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: lol jeez. The amount misinformed Starkiller fanboys could fill Yankee stadium.

You know he was joking right?

ElderStarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ElderStarlord117

Oh my gosh... I just realized this... Starkiller is the Goku of the Star Wars universe. Everyone, especially the uninformed, blindly say he beats everyone because he "moovd a str distroyr". Maybe, like Goku, he should be banned from the forums...

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#35 JediXMan  Moderator

Maybe, like Goku, he should be banned from the forums...

HEAR, HEAR!

I AM ON BOARD WITH THIS!

*ahem* This would be nice...

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hahaha...man, this thread is funny as hell

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh my gosh... I just realized this... Starkiller is the Goku of the Star Wars universe. Everyone, especially the uninformed, blindly say he beats everyone because he "moovd a str distroyr". Maybe, like Goku, he should be banned from the forums...

@jedixman said:
@elderstarlord117 said:

Maybe, like Goku, he should be banned from the forums...

HEAR, HEAR!

I AM ON BOARD WITH THIS!

*ahem* This would be nice...

I dont know a lot about star wars, but from comic vine wouldnt Revan be the Goku, not Starkiller?

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

fiodestromus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@generator2000: are we talking about the cartoon/game versions or comic eu versions

ElderStarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By ElderStarlord117

@allstarsuperman: @shootingnova: Revan is overrated, but not nearly as much as Galen. I've seen people pair Starkiller up with Hulk, Superman, Luke Skywalker, Sidious, Wonder Woman, etc. and think that Starkiller stood a chance. -___-

Revan just has a bunch of fanboys (Revanchists).

Y'know, to everyone that thinks Starkiller is truly impressive, y'all need to read comics and books set in the NJO era. They make Galen looks like a baby with an AK-47.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elderstarlord117: The Revanchists are a faction of Jedi Knights in the Star Wars universe, but in real life they also refer to political people dedicated to reverse territorial losses.

As far as Revan's fans go, people say he is more powerful than NJO Luke, DE Palpatine, Plagueis, Superman, etc. It's ridiculous.

ElderStarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By ElderStarlord117

@shootingnova: I know who the Revanchists are... I was making a joke...

And that used to be the case. Ever since Knights of the Old Republic (honestly an amazing game) and really the whole Old Republic era became popular, everyone assumed that he was the most powerful Jedi/Sith to ever have existed. But it's gotten a lot better in recent times, imo. Galen's grasp on the unknowledgeable doesn't seem to be loosening. Like, I can understand the Revan fanboyism. He's got a good story. Galen, however? Those games were terrible. Coming from a die-hard Star Wars fan and gamer, they were bad. The story sucked and the gameplay got old. Just... why the unnecessary love?

Oh, and since when is TFU canon? I thought it was non canon for the longest time. Sorry, hoping it was non canon for the longest time.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By ShootingNova

@elderstarlord117: And I honestly didn't even know which Revanchists you were talking about. LOL.

People assumed Old Republic Sith Lords were the most powerful ones, and stuff. Galen has fans because his powers look flashy.

And yes, the two abominable games are canon.

ElderStarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

generator2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By generator2000

@fiodestromus: Everything included. All feats applicable. You can pick one or both.

@elderstarlord117: I thought the game was pretty good. The story was... ok, but unclear for a bit. Starkiller is powerful, no doubt. While his powers may be flashy, they do work. I don't think that he could beat EU Luke or Wonder Woman or anyone like that, but he could put up a fight.

@dccomicsrule2011: I have to admit, you put up a very convincing argument that actually shows what Anakin can do unlike everyone else here, but I have to ask about the comic series those scans came from. While you look at all of Anakin's best feats, you must look at his low end feats. The movies count too. For all of his power in the comics, in the movies he wasn't able to do all of that. I'm not taking a side, but just bringing things up.

Second, why mention the novels? They aren't canon in any fashion. George Lucas himself gave the game a greenlight and he worked on the game make to sure that certain characters were right and in character. Lucas Licencing reviewed the game details to make sure that they fit into canon. Saying the game isn't canon is like saying the movie isn't canon. Anytime George Lucas gets in on a project, just to make sure that certain parts are canon, I'm pretty sure that project will be canon in the Star Wars Universe.

Avatar image for synchronized_123
synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Novel Starkiller loses. Game Starkiller probably wins.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anakin

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers