Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By sirfizzwhizz
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Ahsoka Tano and Ben Kenobi (Rebels) vs Darth Vader (ESB)

Death or KO.

Battle in a star ship hanger.

Round 1: Canon

Round 2: Legends

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By jashro44

Does adult Ashoka have any new feats? I feel like canon vader is to powerful for them considering asohka passed out just entering vaders mind with help with kanans help. Admittedly I am basing this on the clips I've seen of rebels so I could bemissing context but vader seems to be to powerful in the. Ew canon.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

Does adult Ashoka have any new feats? I feel like canon vader is to powerful for them considering asohka passed out just entering vaders mind with help with kanans help. Admittedly I am basing this on the clips I've seen of rebels so I could bemissing context but vader seems to be to powerful in the. Ew canon.

I think the shock of her finding out her best friend and mentor was Vader played a context role, but that me. She has no real feats as of yet.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Vader atomizes

2. Not sure, though Ben is gonna be lacking and dragging so maybe Vader still...actually probably yeah.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vader wins both rounds.

Criostomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vader both rounds

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh didn't ben already give him a decent fight? I can't remember all the context of that fight, maybe he didn't.

lixvari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vader in the new canon is just as powerful if not more so then the one in Legends. He stopped a AT-AT with little effort and disassembled it with the force. Heck in rebels two Walkers fell over on him each being twelve tons and he didn't even seemed fazed and was able to push them off of him. In Legends he survived being buried beneath rubble for days off the force alone. I think Ben and Snips are gonna have a tough fight ahead of them. Though I do see them winning a few rounds. 7/10 times Vader is limping away though.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@jashro44 said:

Clone Wars finally got to Darth Vader?

Time to start watching it.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 juiceboks  Moderator
nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By nerdchore

@jashro44 said:

its not part of clone wars, its part of rebels

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

They got Ahsoka, Vader, Rex, and Wolf so far. I heard there will be a Ben Kenobi in a fashion, but its rumor.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: He didn't really grow noticeably in ESB, it was only a couple years IIRC.

schillenger420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guess i'm going to catch up on some "Rebels." I so hope this thread was started by their advertising people because that would be brilliant,

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 juiceboks  Moderator

@eisenfauste: He grew in power quite a bit in those couple of years actually. By ANH he was still getting used to the suit, and his more impressive tk feats came around that time.

CIS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ben Kenobi and Ahsoka Tano win round 1.

Darth Vader wins round 2.

Ben and Ahsoka could win Vader 5.5/10 rounds.

SolarPowered

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's an amazing picture of Ahsoka.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#19  Edited By MasterKungFu

darth

Avatar image for 12_percent_of_a_plan
12_Percent_Of_A_Plan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: Team

R2: Vader

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Vader slaps them into a coma, both rounds.

KJ27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By KJ27

Ahsoka & Ben take Round 1 fo' sure. Not sure how Vader is taking it when Ben already seemingly gave him a decent fight and Ahsoka supposedly will, too.

Dunno about the second round.

Avatar image for theflashisaboveall
theflashisaboveall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vader wins pretty easily.

freesid_stf123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0metheus said:
@jashro44 said:

They got Ahsoka, Vader, Rex, and Wolf so far. I heard there will be a Ben Kenobi in a fashion, but its rumor.

Gregor will be in it too.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fetts said:
@sirfizzwhizz said:
@pr0metheus said:
@jashro44 said:

Gregor will be in it too.

Oh sh*t, a Republic Commando survive the episode lol. I always felt, becuase of the Republic Commando game, that RCs are better than ARC Troopers IMO.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: In the TCW, I'd agree. In the CW miniseries, I personally like them better.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

This needs to be sabers-only to be a legitimate fight.

wholewheat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2 Dooku tier characters against a character in between the strength of Dooku and Sheev. Team takes it pretty consistently unless Vader can quickly dispatch one of them, which he might be able to do. Team wins 7/10.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins

#stopthevaderwank

Avatar image for deactivated-5a98875cd0f94
deactivated-5a98875cd0f94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wholewheat:

WHAT? Ahsoka would get murked by Dooku, real hard. Ben Kenobi is also not on Dooku's level.

On topic, Vader wins due to his Force advantage. 6-7/10.

wholewheat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thesithmaster: Nah she wouldn't, considering she didn't even get murked by Vader real hard. Ben Kenobi is somewhere in between Rebels Maul, who is >SOD Maul who isn't much weaker than Dooku, and Vader. Odds are he's at least Dooku level considering the relatively massive gap between Dooku and Vader.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@alextheboss said:

Team wins

#stopthevaderwank

Its hilarious too. We seen Ahsoka held her own vs Vader and even Force push his ass. On the same note, same people who wank Vader also say Kenobi is more powerful in the force as of ANH, and already "match" Vader lol. But when you put both together to face Vader, Vader wins due to force alone., or as @shootingnova said it needs to be sabers only to be close. When both already matched in sabers one on one much less a clear stomp 2 on 1.

The Vader dick sucking is bad.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wholewheat:

WHAT? Ahsoka would get murked by Dooku, real hard. Ben Kenobi is also not on Dooku's level.

On topic, Vader wins due to his Force advantage. 6-7/10.

I would argue he is. Fighting Vader with no clear winner until he sacrificed himself is a Dooku level feat. He is also fare more enlightened than Dooku. The only person more knowledgeable than Ben in the force in canon is Yoda and Sidious. And Ahsoka wouldn't get merked either. I don't see Dooku that much better than she did against Vader.

Ahsoka<Dooku<=>Ben<=Vader

Avatar image for deactivated-5a98875cd0f94
deactivated-5a98875cd0f94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wholewheat said:

Nah she wouldn't,

Sorry, she would.

considering she didn't even get murked by Vader real hard.

She was overwhelmed and pushed away in fifty-six seconds by an iteration of Vader that is massively below his ROTJ, ESB or even ANH versions. The iteration of Vader that Ahsoka fought would be utterly humiliated by Dooku in saber combat, and would also fall seriously short in the Force.

Ben Kenobi is somewhere in between Rebels Maul, who is >SOD Maul

Sorry, SoD Maul>>Rebels Maul. Heck, even TPM Maul, who is factually below SoD/TCW Maul, is above SWR Maul.

who isn't much weaker than Dooku,

True, but this does not apply to Rebels Maul, who is no viable threat for the Count, given how he is slightly below Rebels Vader.

and Vader.

At least ANH Vader. ROTS Kenobi, SoD Maul, Dooku are all out of Rebels Vader's scope of ability. ANH Vader would beat Kenobi, lose to Dooku after a great fight.

Odds are he's at least Dooku level

Ben Kenobi? In sabers, perhaps. But still. Dooku's Makashi gives him an important edge against Obi due to the latter's usage of Soresu- Dooku also knows Ataru like the back of his hand, due to training Qui-Gon, and that would not be an asset for Kenobi.

considering the relatively massive gap between Dooku and Vader.

If we're talking about Rebels Vader, the gap is massive- with Vader being in the loser end of that gap. Prime ROTJ/ESB Vader is superior to Dooku, yes- but it would be a great fight.

I would argue he is.

In sabers, maybe. But he is at a serious style disadvantage against Dooku.

Fighting Vader with no clear winner

I'm sorry, but Vader was- barely, but noticeably- winning his duel with Ben. True, it is a great feat for Vader- and for Ben too, given how Vader is so good that he is able to edge out Prime Kenobi.

until he sacrificed himself is a Dooku level feat.

Not really- Dooku is more skilled than ANH Vader. He is a tad bit more skilled than ROTJ (Prime) Vader- but Vader's style edge would cancel it out. Not a Dooku level feat, given the Count has...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Effortlessly thwarted the combined efforts of Masters Sora Bulq and Tholme; Bulq was one of the finest lightsaber instructors of the Jedi Order's history, able to briefly contend with Mace Windu and beat Quinlan Vos and Tholme solidly, and that Tholme was better than most Jedi, as Dooku noted.

Loading Video...

Outsparred Grievous in 30 seconds, with little difficulty; while Grievous has been confirmed to press Dooku, he hasn't done more than that. Remember, Grievous can give ROTS Obi-Wan Kenobi serious grief and fight Mace Windu to a stalemate.

Loading Video...

Beats Asajj Ventress in thirty-five seconds. By this point, Ventress's lightsaber skills are "impressive" according to Sidious, a mean and rough guy, and shortly after she was able to give Mace Windu grief- and nearly kill post-AOTC Anakin.

Loading Video...

3:15-3:26. Although Ventress has improved over the course of the war, and by this point is capable of standing up to mid-TCW Anakin+Kenobi for one minute, and land a powerful kick on Kenobi that floored him for ten seconds- and a push on Skywalker. Still, she got humiliated and stomped by Dooku.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Easily beats Quinlan Vos, a highly capable Jedi that can beat Tol Skorr- and Aayla Secura, the latter engagement not being difficult.

Loading Video...

Fights TCW S6 Anakin and Obi-Wan, at best six months before ROTS. He gets two massive physical hits on Kenobi, and a kick on Skywalker.

Loading Video...

In the beginning of TCW, beats Anakin solidly, overpowering him in a Force contest, pushing him, and if it weren't for his backpack Skywalker would have died.

He is also fare more enlightened than Dooku.

This will not help in a combat situation most of the time- especially against someone as smart and wise as Dooku. The fight against Rebels Maul was an exceptional case- and that Zabrak was in a horrible mental state.

The only person more knowledgeable than Ben in the force in canon is Yoda and Sidious.

In philosophy, or power? Because Dooku is much more versatile than Kenobi in power- heck, even people like Ventress, Savage and Maul are more versatile than Kenobi and have a larger arsenal of powers- Grip, Choke, Crush.

And Ahsoka wouldn't get merked either.

By Dooku? She would. Not only are the Count's feats MUCH better- someone considerably weaker than Dooku (Rebels Vader) has beaten Ahsoka in a relatively short period of time. This is enough to suggest Dooku is out of Ahsoka's league.

I don't see Dooku that much better than she did against Vader.

Dooku's faster, much more skilled, more powerful+versatile, and he could off-balance Ahsoka with a well-placed Dun Moch attack.

Dooku<=>Ben

Only leave the less than sign; while Ben are Dooku are DEFINITELY not far off from each other, Dooku is still superior.

Ben<=Vader

I am correct in assuming you are talking about ANH Vader?

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Simple answer , add maul and Vader STILL streamrolls through them all

SheevSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers