• Vestara Khai is in her prime
  • Battle takes place on Yavin IV; the nexus does not affect the combatants
ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

This is a good fight. I'll side with team 2, they're more familiar with each other than team 1 is.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team 2.

Emperordmb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Emperordmb

I'd side with team two. Both of them were capable of matching Gavar Khai in combat to some extent, the leader of a group of some of the Lost Tribe's most powerful Sith, and who managed to survive a duel with Luke alongside High Lord Taalon. With that, their greater teamwork, and their pretty powerful connections to the Force, I'd give them the win.

Brightsteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@emperordmb:

Eh, something to add to that. It's pretty obvious that Taalon was doing most, if not all the legwork during that confrontation. He's sort of far better than Gavar as a duelist after all, with him more or less stomping Ben and all. :P

Emperordmb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperordmb:

Eh, something to add to that. It's pretty obvious that Taalon was doing most, if not all the legwork during that confrontation. He's sort of far better than Gavar as a duelist after all, with him more or less stomping Ben and all. :P

Yeah it turns out I was wrong on that one. Instead of Gavar, it was Vestara fighting at Taalon's side. Gavar just kinda leaped in, got grabbed by the ankle and thrown into the other two, and got his arm cut off lol. Yes, while Taalon did most of the legwork, Vestara still survived at his side with a dislocated shoulder without being removed from the fight or knocked away, which is still very impressive considering what people beneath Luke's level (Yoda, Sidious, Dooku) do to lesser duelists even in groups.

ForklifterMatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow, cool fight! I'll go with team 2 for now.

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers