No Caption Provided

Which Sci Fi Master wins?

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Random encounter? Holy Moly they both die Lol :)

Joking aside these 2 Beasts could tear each other apart.

Will have a think & reply abit later :)

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Are you limiting Palpatine to movie feats, as per the picture in the OP?

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@cadencev2: Are you limiting Palpatine to movie feats, as per the picture in the OP?

i dont think he is by putting him up against Ahriman imo :)

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

He would not stand a chance with Movie Feats. I for one believe in the camp that EU feats are canon to the movie without saying unless one state Movie Feats only.

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By The_Imperator

Didn't Palpatine causally summon up a force storm at the end of Dark Empire? My copy of the comic is currently packed up, and I don't have the second cassette with me. If that is the case, though, they easily annihilate each other. Favorite character? Ahriman, hands down. My gosh, Ahriman:Exile was a better than average 40K book, and I loved his epilogue in Thousand Sons. Palpatine, while a cool "just as planned" villain, was nowhere near as compelling a character in Darth Plagueis as Ahriman was in Thousand Sons or Exile.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't Palpatine causally summon up a force storm at the end of Dark Empire? My copy of the comic is currently packed up, and I don't have the second cassette with me. If that is the case, though, they easily annihilate each other. Favorite character? Ahriman, hands down. My gosh, Ahriman:Exile was a better than average 40K book, and I loved his epilogue in Thousand Sons. Palpatine, while a cool "just as planned" villain, was nowhere near as compelling a character in Darth Plagueis as Ahriman was in Thousand Sons or Exile.

I still have not read Exile as of yet. but re read by Thousand Sons as well my Codexes for fun lol.

No Caption Provided

This is from the Grey Knights. I like it alot becuase in it Ahriman wipes out a planet with a Daemon Summoning Spell after raiding it. Made the Spell into a trap to kill 3 Companies worth of Space Marines lol.

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: I like him because he's not a villain, he's simply a man that screwed up and wants to fix it, clinging to that last shred of humanity so that he too doesn't simply become a monster.