Aggregor

AmazonieSPL

loumast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

In Character? Yeah, Aggregor. Aang would need to be more vicious.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@loumast: Oh believe me. Even a bloodlusted Aang won't be able to walk away.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aggregor murders him and ends the Avatar line.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aang gets violated.

klausmylovely

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The avatar can bend more than just 4 elements. The avatar can bend;

1). Metal

2). Sand

3). Lightning/Redirection

4). Blood

5). Energy

6). Lava

7). Mud

8). Spirit Bending (Spirits)

Also including the rest of the 4 elements.

I think Aggregor might have a upperhand due to his osmosian side but Aang can also absorb energy by making Raava stronger and also by bending energy himself. With all these new bendings + the 4 elements combined with the AS, will give Aang feats only Aggregor can dream of.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The avatar can bend more than just 4 elements. The avatar can bend;

1). Metal

2). Sand

3). Lightning/Redirection

4). Blood

5). Energy

6). Lava

7). Mud

8). Spirit Bending (Spirits)

Also including the rest of the 4 elements.

I think Aggregor might have a upperhand due to his osmosian side but Aang can also absorb energy by making Raava stronger and also by bending energy himself. With all these new bendings + the 4 elements combined with the AS, will give Aang feats only Aggregor can dream of.

Any canon proof of Aang bending Blood, Lava, Mud or Metal?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@klausmylovely: And none of these will matter when Aggregor can kill Aang with a touch. Aang can be in avatar mode and bloodlusted and still loose.

Amnesiak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Amnesiak

Aggregor

klausmylovely

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: If you're saying he can absorb anything Aang has to offer then you're wrong. Aang is human and has no powers, Raava is just a booster pack that's inside Aang so Aggregor wont even get anything out of her. At their max powers it could get nasty but I believe Aang could take this, even if he has to go through so much trauma.

klausmylovely

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko: If you think about it, it is possible for him to master more bending. They didn't even show the rest of his story after TLAB and in that time from then till his death, he could have mastered at least one of those.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko: If you think about it, it is possible for him to master more bending. They didn't even show the rest of his story after TLAB and in that time from then till his death, he could have mastered at least one of those.

Speculations.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aggregor still ends the Avatar cycle.

Avatar image for deactivated-653f41ba98cd9
deactivated-653f41ba98cd9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@klausmylovely: look I don’t want to be rude here but aggregor absorbed the powers of the andromeda aliens bivalven can shoot water streams powerful enough to go through walls and stone and powerful enough to push over Chromastone who is stated to be stronger than swampfire who can push over the highbreed weather tower which calculates to weigh over 40,000 tons and his armor is durable enough to tank punches from a bloodlusted Humungousaur who is strong enough to throw objects into space casually and is strong enough to throw building sized robots in omniverse and is stated to Be able to lift Waybig in his base form and aggregor tanked them like it was nothing and he was also durable enough to withstand the intense underwater pressure of ripjaws homeplanet and also has Andreas durability who survived/absorbed a seismic bomb capable of destroying 5 square miles which even if we lowball this would give him small city level durability and I know this is hard to believe but vilgax in his weakest form survived a nuke when he fought max in his plumbing days so it isn’t that hard to believe that their are other characters with the same durability and aggregor was also fast enough to react to lightning from Ben in his amphibian form and should have the same powers as rad who could keep up with Jetray who is fast enough to react to lightning and out maneuver bullets from fighter jets and should have his ability to absorb electricity as well and should be able to possess Andreas and Pandors strength who are strong enough to overpower humungousaur who I already explained how strong he is by using his drill to punch humungousaur powerful enough to destroy most of los Soledad and Andreas was able to level large castles very casually and also made vibrations that shook aggregor a ship with ease and would have destroyed it with a little time and he also overpowered four arms with ease who is strong enough to jump over city blocks and make a thunderclap powerful enough to pushback a hug monster in the episode monster weather and he should have Pandora high resistance to heat and cold and can survive in space and can breath underwater so Aang can’t drown him and even if he redirects lightning aggregor would just absorb it since rad can also absorb electricity too and I know about Aangs town level feat in the comic but Aang can’t really hurt him since he is way too durable for him and could possibly blitz him don’t get me wrong I love watching avatar hell it is one of my favorite shows it’s just that people on this website tend to downplay Ben 10 characters

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By RBT

Aggregor would solo the entire Avatar-verse. Mismatch.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3f3e796cbd9
deactivated-5f3f3e796cbd9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

Aggregor would solo the entire Avatar-verse. Mismatch.

Ben2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

aggregor kills aang because he's a nuisance.

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 cocacolaman  Moderator

Bump

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aang dies in seconds

DragonoidPower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By DragonoidPower

Aggregor stomps, Aang isnt on his level

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 cocacolaman  Moderator
Avatar image for deactivated-61a94331705e8
deactivated-61a94331705e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

aggregor. He bodied Humongusaur and he didnt feel a thing after getting crashed through a city block.

even tho that's mostly due to armodrillo's physical advantage that he gained after absorbing him.

Aggregor can also turn intangible as electricity but not IC.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cocacolaman: No one here thinks this is a fair match and plenty of people above me gave all the reasoning needed.

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 cocacolaman  Moderator

@angeljax said:

@cocacolaman: No one here thinks this is a fair match and plenty of people above me gave all the reasoning needed.

I don't care what the majority thinks, they've been wrong thousands of times, and only one person gave an argument in a long post with bad formatting so I don't know who "plenty" is. I'm only asking you because the rest of these people's posts are from a long time ago and you've been around and debating in good faith long enough that I trust you to give reasoning to back up your opinions.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By AngelJax
@cocacolaman said:
@angeljax said:

I don't care what the majority thinks, they've been wrong thousands of times, and only one person gave an argument in a long post with bad formatting so I don't know who "plenty" is. I'm only asking you because the rest of these people's posts are from a long time ago and you've been around and debating in good faith long enough that I trust you to give reasoning to back up your opinions.

Aggregor’s deliberately chose to use 5 specific aliens from the Andromeda Galaxy as an amalgam body to acquire the Map of Infinity. Which was a map of space-time extending through 17 dimensions of Ben 10’s universe. With the combined abilities of those 5 creatures, this made the journey to obtain the map a mere triviality. Which alone is ridiculously impressive considering one of the pieces resided in the Forge of Creation; Home of Celestialsapiens and it’s impossible to get there unless you are a Celestialsapien yourself or Professor Paradox.

Not only does this make Aggregor’s body impervious to incredibly hostile environments, it makes him highly resilient to Physical and energy attacks as well, to the point where he Takes a beatdown from an enraged Humungousaur, getting tossed around, punched through walls, sent flying into buildings, and having said buildings thrown at him with no damage. In fact he laughed once he got up and said he felt nothing at all from it. Also he‘s able to shatter someone as powerful as Gwen’s mana constructs just by merely walking through it. What makes that impressive is that according to Dagon; Gwen the strongest being on Earth. So not only is his body highly durable the mixture of aliens abilities gives him a myriad of abilities

• Armodrillo - Earth/Seismic Manipulation, Super Strength/Durability
  • Ampfibian- Electricity Manipulation, Mind Reading, Intangibility
  • NRG - Energy/Radiation Manipulation
  • Terraspin - Air Manipulation, Magic/Mana Invulnerability
  • Water Hazard - Water Manipulation, Nigh-Invulnerable Exoskeleton

All of that is everything Aang can do plus more. He can just beat Aang at his own game or just beat him to death, literally. Given that he’s strong enough to punch the ground hard enough to create a shockwave that flattens nearby buildings, KOing Mungy in the process. Or if he doesn’t feel like fighting Aggregor can just absorb Aang’s life force once he gets ahold of him as he’s an Osmosian like Kevin. Aang doesn’t really stand a chance. Even with Avatar State he has 0 advantages. Anything he throws at Aggregor, he’ll just return 1,000 fold.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angeljax: You cant use Dagon's statement for that Gwen. It was meant for gwen in her Anodite form (season 1 vs season 3 ). The jump between regular caster Gwen to Anodite Form is humongous. Anodite gwen scales to Sir George who is a casual planet buster with his weapon. But not that Gwen and especially not without Anodite. I agree on the rest.

TheThirdDawb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aggregore stomps mismatch

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By AngelJax

@delein: That was never specified. Dagon never even used Gwen while she was in her anodite form anyway. I think he just recognized that she’s that powerful. And she is, she’s much more powerful than Ben (save Alien X) but it’s Ben’s show so the plot has him being the one to save the day most of the time. Remember when Gwen and Ben were fighting to save Ultimate Kevin?Even Ben implies she could’ve beat him but she didn’t because she was too reserved in that moment. And that’s usually the way we see Gwen. We’ve been fed multiple statements of Gwen’s power being highly formidable even without her true form, with it, she’s comparable to the B10 high tier beings. But agree to disagree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angeljax: in season 1 she could barely use her mana to cast said shields, she got bodied by far weaker characters than humungousaur. She couldnt become Anodite either for most of it. Dagon appears in season 3 when she has completely mastered her mana/magic and knows how to use anodite easily.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By AngelJax

@delein: I agree she’s inconsistent but I contribute that more to the show not knowing how to write her because they establish her way too powerfully way too early. Plus being generally a reserved fighter. She rarely goes out and she’s the heart and brain of the team, almost always opting to talk things out or find another way to win before always going into a fight. And again it’s not her show. The show is so obviously biased towards Ben.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angeljax said:

@delein: I agree she’s inconsistent but I contribute that more to the show not knowing how to write her because they establish her way too powerfully way too early. Plus being generally a reserved fighter. She rarely goes out and she’s the heart and brain of the team, almost always opting to talk things out or find another way to win before always going into a fight. And again it’s not her show. The show is so obviously biased towards Ben.

my point isnt that she is inconsistent. its another thing.

aggregor fought beginning of series gwen. Same gwen could barely make shields and use her mana, she also couldnt go anodite for most of it.

Dagon arrives in season 3 where she has mastered both magic and Anodite form.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delein: Gwen was already a highly skilled and powerful magic/mana user by UA. She was already creating shields and casting high level spells when she was 10/11 so I’m not really seeing your point. It’s not like Gwen restarts power levels at the end of each series.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angeljax: she was casting high spells when she was a kid in the OG series? she literally states at the beginning of alien force that she could mostly cast magic that often she couldnt control. and mostly due to charmcaster's book, when she learned how to use mana to make constructs it was like a new beginning where she finally started to control her magic. Mostly for alien force she ha difficulty in making mana construct, she had difficulty to even use it to lift a portion of a bridge for istance.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delein: Yes she was, the mere fact that she was able to even cast spells with no training was already noted by Charmcaster herself. Then she was passively and instinctually able to activate the Charms of Bezel, as well as Hex’s staff which surprised Charmcaster. Then in the Negative 10 episode we literally see Gwen stalemating Charmcaster in a 1v1. Charmcaster has been using magic for years and Gwen only had her spell book realistically probably for a few weeks as the original series took place over one summer. Gwen has always been extraordinarily powerful.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aggregor stomps

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 cocacolaman  Moderator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angeljax: ehm....I'm talking about her ability to control her magic power, not the power of her spells. She hit a soft-reset in alien force when she started making mana constructs, that was part of my point, the other part of it is that she started getting a better control on her mana only after the beginning of Alien Force.

if we wanna talk about her mana constructs, Aggregor destroyed it once by walking through it. And it isnt an impressive feat for aggregor given that at the time her mana constructs where being destroyed not only in possibly every episode, but they where destroyed by fodder that would get trashed by the likes of 4-arms and humongusaur, and both where neg diffed by Aggregor.

I agree that Aggregor wins here handily/low-difficulty, my point was that Gwen in that period wasnt that impressive.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aang could take it in AS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphamon: not really tbh.

his bending gets completely countered by Aggregor.

fire bending --> NRG's fire/plasma manipulation completely dwarfs it.

water bending--> Waterhazard's own water manipulation and terraspin's air manipulation null it.

air bending--> terraspin counters it.

earth bending --> Aggregor can fly, other than being able to turn into electricity for brief periods of time, a sort of intangibility if you may. He can also easily shatter any earth construct with Armodrillo's vibrations and AP. even if you wanna make an argument for Aang to be able to encase Aggregor and blok him in an earth construct, Armodrillo's vibrations work even if he is standing still.

Aggregor is faster and has better AP.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Alphamon

@delein: I doubt that considering past Avaters bending has been able to go up to the gigatons to teratons lvl of force by spilling islands and half or forcing multiple volcanoes to erupt in base and I don’t see how turning into electricity is going to help him seeing as aang can very much manipulate lightning

what feats makes him faster exactly?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphamon:

so let's see.

"and I don’t see how turning into electricity is going to help him seeing as aang can very much manipulate lightning"

he can redirect it. he doesn't have lightining bending. And also, my point for Aggregor turning into electricity was as a mean of defense not for offense. Aggregor uses lightning bolts offensively.

"I doubt that considering past Avaters bending has been able to go up to the gigatons to teratons lvl of force by spilling islands and half or forcing multiple volcanoes to erupt in base"

mhh......you mean Roku and Kyoshi? how are feats for precedent avatars useful here, and why would Aang scale to that? Aang's best offensive feat in terms of range and all iirc was in the Promise, when he lifted that small village that he wanted to transport from the Earth Kingdom to the Fire Nation.

And, how is this argument of yours a counter to what I said?

fire bending is literally useless, RNG's plasma/fire manipulation dwarfs simple fire bending. Even lava bending would be meaningless (not that Aang has it), in terms of temperature also.

in terms of AP? with armodrillo's power he almost oneshot humongusaur while he destroyed a small city block with the shockwave of the fist, He neg diffed the likes of four arms and Humongusaur. Took hits from Kevin 11, defeated base Kevin, Ben, Gwen at once in a battle.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delein: he probably dose since royal firebenders had access to Lightning bending which rokku so happens to be

because the Avater state is litterly an accumulation of all past Avaters experiences and skill so aang should easily scale to there feats in AS

because I’ve already stated he can manipulate the elements to way higher lvls of force then aggregor could.

cool, the AS is casually island lvl so that’s irrelevant.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphamon said:

@delein: he probably dose since royal firebenders had access to Lightning bending which rokku so happens to be

because the Avater state is litterly an accumulation of all past Avaters experiences and skill so aang should easily scale to there feats in AS

because I’ve already stated he can manipulate the elements to way higher lvls of force then aggregor could.

cool, the AS is casually island lvl so that’s irrelevant.

lmao.

now, prove that Aang can lightning bend, he can only redirect it. Prove it, show me once in either the series or the comics where he uses lightining bending like Ozai or Azula. I'll wait.

AS gives the knowledge of the past Avatars, neither the skil nor the feats else Aang wouldnt have the need to train at all, he could simply go AS since BoS and defeat Ozai. You cant invent how the AS works pal.

prove that fire bending for istance is hotter than plasma, prove that Aang's bending si superior to Aggregor's element manip. I'll wait.

And also....

LMAO

at casual island level Aang. show me a FEAT for Aang close to that.

nice headcanon ngl.

@cocacolaman thoughts on his arguments?

MrBlackDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By MrBlackDragon

Aang dies instantly. Aggregor is too durable thanks to Armodrillo's alien species DNA he can absorb and NRG'S Alien alien species DNA he can absorb and it grants him the ability to release radiation from his body. That alone is enough to kill Aang instantly. There's a lot of options on how Aggregor would kill Aang.

Thank you for reading this post! :D

-Mr. BlackDragon

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Alphamon

@delein: don’t need to, rokku already dose that for him plus even then all aang needs to do is just redirct him even he tries to attack him in that state

no it dose considering everytime aang early into the serious went into the AS he not only used bending he never learned before but at a higher lvl. Ya no, aang didn’t know how to go into the AS at well thought out the majority of the series so that’s not even a thing.

never said it’s hotter I said he can bend it to a higher lvl of force and sure. He scales above the likes of Avater sezto who can force multiple volcanoes to erupt casually

https://Post in thread 'Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra Calculations'

and Kyoshi who can casually spilt islands in half

https://youtu.be/7fauk4PGSvQ

(1:22)

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 cocacolaman  Moderator

@delein: Aang most certainly can't generate lightning, that's baseless.

As far as him being Island level, the Avatar State (which shouldn't be different for any bender) has shown a number of feats that scale close to, if not right at that level, though Aang himself never did so. These include Kyoshi's feat of pushing an island, Szeto's feat of erupting multiple volcanoes, Korra's feat of blocking the Colossus' spirit cannon beam, and Kuruk's feat (only seen in the Kyoshi novels) of sinking an island, + Kyoshi's AS early in the novels was said to be capable of hurling landmasses. This is consistent with Raava and Vaatu boasting mountain levels of power IIRC. There's nothing that indicates the Avatar State is weaker for some than others, but Aang never had a reason to use any island level technique throughout the series. He's superior to everyone without the Avatar State short of Comet firebenders and bloodbenders, and he's a pacifist so he'd never use enough power to kill them. Even when the Avatar State is activated as a defense mechanism or out of pure emotional rage, it doesn't go all out 100% of the time, if any of the time.

Though I also must say it's not clear if an Avatar could apply that Island level power in combat, instead of doing so over time or only being able to manipulate a large scale without actually putting that scale into potency.