Agents of shield vs Team Arrow/Flash

• 99 results
TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

AOS: Skye, Ward, Melinda May, Captain America, Mike Peterson, Lady Sif and Mockingbird

Team Arrow/Flash: Oliver Queen, John Diggle, Barry Allen, Malcolm Merlyn and Deathstroke

-Morals on

-Standard Gear

-5 days prep

-Fight takes place in NYC

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By newecho

@thesuperor said:

AOS: Skye, Ward, Melinda May, Captain America, Mike Peterson, Lady Sif and Mockingbird

Team Arrow/Flash: Oliver Queen, John Diggle, Barry Allen, Malcolm Merlyn and Deathstroke

-Morals on

-Standard Gear

-5 days prep

-Fight takes place in NYC

dude sif solos,,,, also giving them five days prep but limiting them to standard gear negates the prep in my opinion...

Edit: my bad I did not see barry allen... While if morals are on,, he won't do much to this team...

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team DCCW. Much better with prep.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sif solos. Mike might be able to as well.

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Skye oneshots

Stefano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AOS wins easily! No one can hurt Sif, she has taken bullets and asgardians have been shown to bend combat knifes with their hands. Arrows, guns and swords won’t do any damage. She is also the strongest character here and the most experienced fighter. She should have no problem taking out the more powerful fighters like Slade and Barry.

Skye can send all of them flying

Mike is stonger than anyone on team arrow/Flash and has rockets at his disposal.

Cap can take anyone here one on one, with the possible exception of Barry.

Ward or May would take out Diggle.

Barry will be the most annoying but since he is constantly tagged and his morals are on Sif, Mike or Cap should be able KO him.

Besides Marvel’s team is more tolerant towards killing, except for Slade and Malcolm, morals on will helpp them

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: how are they much better unless you are using Cisco? Also it says standard gear so the prep is just Intel gatherring. This battle is basically Barry vs sif and I could believe either of them could win

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shield team stomps. Sif could solo. Deathlok could solo. The only real problem is catching Flash but considering how he fights, it shouldn't be too difficult.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho: Will get to you on this tomorrow.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: basically my point was the prep was useless as they aren't bringing anything else to the party... Anyways ...until tomorrow

Stefano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Stefano
@rbt said:

Team DCCW. Much better with prep.

How is team arrow/flash better with prep? The main prep experts from the Arrow/Flash are not in this battle, Cisco, Katelyn, Wells and Felicity.

Besides if team Arrow/Flash uses Cisco and the others, team AOS would use fitzsimmons, Tony, Banner…

Since they can’t bring additional weapons/gear the best thing they can do with prep is come up with a battle plan.

Avatar image for ultimateinferno
UltimateInferno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is basically Flash vs Sif, and we ALL know who wins.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

UltimateInferno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

UltimateInferno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#18  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

This is Flash v Sif, and Flash jobs too much to win.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:

@rbt: basically my point was the prep was useless as they aren't bringing anything else to the party... Anyways ...until tomorrow

Prep isn't useless as it can be used to plan an attack. Just look at Barry vs Oliver fight. Oliver, with the knowledge he had on Barry and just a few minutes of prep time was able to fight off Barry. Just watch that fight and see what a tactical genius Oliver is. He was always a few steps ahead of Barry.

As for this fight, Sif is being massively overrated here. She has no feats against piercing(she tanked bullet on her armor, IIRC). And there are 2 expert archers and 2 expert shooters on the team. Tell me, why with pre knowledge and time to plan, Oliver and team won't go for her and Deathlok first? What's stopping Slade from putting one bullet between her eyes just as fight starts? Its not like she is reacting to bullets.

Skye can do a lot of damage. But she is a glass cannon. And problem is, Oliver would know about this. Barry would one shot Melinda, Skye, Bobbi and Ward. I can even provide his combat feats to prove that he can indeed take so many people down before anyone can blink. Having a speedster on team would ensure one thing. They would get to make the first move.

I actually think Barry won't be able to one shot Cap. Steve has some impressive durability feats. But just as fight begins, MCU team would be down 4 members. Its not that hard from there.

In a random encounter, Team MCU would take a decent majority, though.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Flash solos

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Skye and Sif both have a great shot at soloing tbh

Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MCU should win. The only problem here is Flash.

birdman400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@birdman400:Actually if Skye unleashes her power like she did in the forest she might be able to solo. Just thought of that. Maybe Flash, while being my 2nd favorite superhero and having my 2nd favorite superhero show, does job a lot. In one of the last episodes he had trouble with a shapeshifter who was for all intents a well trained human. Also could he take down Sif. @thesuperor: Maybe you should replace Diggle with the Atom.

Stefano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:
@newecho said:

Prep isn't useless as it can be used to plan an attack. Just look at Barry vs Oliver fight. Oliver, with the knowledge he had on Barry and just a few minutes of prep time was able to fight off Barry. Just watch that fight and see what a tactical genius Oliver is. He was always a few steps ahead of Barry.

As for this fight, Sif is being massively overrated here. She has no feats against piercing(she tanked bullet on her armor, IIRC). And there are 2 expert archers and 2 expert shooters on the team. Tell me, why with pre knowledge and time to plan, Oliver and team won't go for her and Deathlok first? What's stopping Slade from putting one bullet between her eyes just as fight starts? Its not like she is reacting to bullets.

Skye can do a lot of damage. But she is a glass cannon. And problem is, Oliver would know about this. Barry would one shot Melinda, Skye, Bobbi and Ward. I can even provide his combat feats to prove that he can indeed take so many people down before anyone can blink. Having a speedster on team would ensure one thing. They would get to make the first move.

I actually think Barry won't be able to one shot Cap. Steve has some impressive durability feats. But just as fight begins, MCU team would be down 4 members. Its not that hard from there.

In a random encounter, Team MCU would take a decent majority, though.

On AOS an old asgardian bent a combat knife with his hand as if it was a piece of paper. Sif should be able to do the same. Assuming that’s true, and there is no reason not too, no arrow or sword should pierce Sif. She is also easily the strongest and most experienced character. Loki has taken bullets to the face without any harm, I know he is not an asgardian but he does not seem to be stronger or more durable than they are, except for Thor. If he Loki can take a bullet Sif should also be able to. And IIRC wasn’t Sif shot by a shotgun at close range? Even if it was aimed at her chest armor a shotgun’s bullets “spay” when exiting the barrel, thus it hit her face, arms, etc.

Incursion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mcu team easy, only problem is the Flash lol but he is still such a newbie haha

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

not sure why everyone is saying Sif solo, she wasn't more impressive than Deathstroke with Mirakuru

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By IndomitableRegal

Shield Team wins:

1. They definitely have the power advantage -- Skye, Deathlok, Cap, and Sif, while DC has Barry and Deathstroke.
  2. Team Arrow/Flash (Flarrow?) has the better preppers, but it's somewhat negated by the OP putting standard gear
  3. The numbers advantage. It's 7 vs. 5 (@thesuperor might want to consider adding a couple for DC; maybe Atom and Nyssa), not to mention the fact that Diggle can't beat anyone here.
  4. Flash should be a problem for anyone on team Shield, except he has a bad habit of jobbing. I could be wrong, but I don't think he's won any fight yet without having to be spoon-fed a solution.

EDIT: Please say this is at least Mirakuru Slade because I'm seeing people say this is current Slade, meaning depowered.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrnoital: First off, Slade doesn't have Mirakuru, since the most recent version doesn't. Secondly, what has Slade does that puts him over Sif? She pushed an RV a couple dozen feet pretty easily, as well as taking a point blank shotgun blast without flinching.

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

comes down to flash vs my lady SIF.

i'm going to have to say flash...but SIF will always be my girl.

For asgard!!!

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@birdman400: lol have you even watched either series?! Flash does not use his speed effectively furthermore if she was able to react to bullets from a about 10 metre distance she'll have no problem reacting to flash let alone she could just one shot the whole other team with one AoE blast

birdman400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@birdman400: lol have you even watched either series?! Flash does not use his speed effectively furthermore if she was able to react to bullets from a about 10 metre distance she'll have no problem reacting to flash let alone she could just one shot the whole other team with one AoE blast

did you watched the last 7 episodes? he was beginning to master his speed use , if thor could barely react to a QS who ran maybe a mach 1.5-2 , then Sif could not react to a speedster running at max a mach 7

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@birdman400: .... I don't think you've watched the flash as he hasn't hit over Mach 2 this has been stated at end of season by Caitlin when he needed to do it to time travel, yes by feats perhaps but a lot of his feats are unquantifiable and the lighting was 100% not normal lightning speed I'll take a defined source than using fan calcs

ob1ed209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team DC would have better prep imo with Ollie, malcom, and Slade all being tactical geniuses but without Slade having mirikuru and the numbers advantage MCU has I do believe they would take an edge. Add some more fighters for DC to make this even please. Even just some 'fodder' to use as a distraction as malcom, Ollie, and Barry slice through the MCU.

birdman400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@birdman400: .... I don't think you've watched the flash as he hasn't hit over Mach 2 this has been stated at end of season by Caitlin when he needed to do it to time travel, yes by feats perhaps but a lot of his feats are unquantifiable and the lighting was 100% not normal lightning speed I'll take a defined source than using fan calcs

Actually there's a thread that proved that writer of script did his math completely wrong, Caitlin's math didn't add up to what barry could actually run , she says barry at max ran mach 2 , but mach 8 is required to time travel , Zoom was running atleast mach 6 , and Barry kept up with him at times so he ran atleast a mach 4-6

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@birdman400: like I just said I'll take the writers words over any fan calcs any day, at the end of the day the author intended him to be fastest in his last episode at Mach 2 so in turn his fastest recorded speed is Mach 2, none of your ridiculous fan calcs can actually change what was wrote and happened by the main source of canon

Avatar image for the_new_avenger
The_New_Avenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel wins, and no Sif and Slade are not equals she can tank a shotgun point blank and not care. If Slade got shot by a shotgun point blank it would do damage.

birdman400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@birdman400: like I just said I'll take the writers words over any fan calcs any day, at the end of the day the author intended him to be fastest in his last episode at Mach 2 so in turn his fastest recorded speed is Mach 2, none of your ridiculous fan calcs can actually change what was wrote and happened by the main source of canon

http://www.comicvine.com/barry-allen/4005-22804/forums/cw-flash-respect-thread-1677061/ , that's the thread

writers mess up things all of the time , you don't trust them all the time , even the most casual fan could do the math and realize none of the stuff adds up

The_New_Avenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@birdman400: It was said in the show he was running at Mach 2 that is his speed, bad writing does not make him faster. Also with 5 days of prep Sif can bring a ton of goodies from Asgard.

birdman400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@birdman400: It was said in the show he was running at Mach 2 that is his speed, bad writing does not make him faster. Also with 5 days of prep Sif can bring a ton of goodies from Asgard.

yes but his feats completely counter that , he dogged lightning and was able move joe also which would require him at atleast mach 3

http://www.comicvine.com/barry-allen/4005-22804/forums/cw-flash-respect-thread-1677061/ , that thread alone proved everything that Caitlyn said was wrong remember writers aren't usually smart figure it out

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Koays  Online

Lmao,,,,you coudl've at least given CW team Captain Cold...I mean jeez.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Merlyn takes out Ward, May and Mockingbird before the fight actually starts. Deathstroke goes one on one with Sif and Barry finishes off the rest.

The_New_Avenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@birdman400: He could be mach 10 and still lose, what if Sif decides to bring her Asgard friends? Or a Destroyer? Yes team CW has some good prep users, but they can't prep for something they don't know exists. Also I still don't think he can go over mach 2, yes the feats are nice. But he was calculated by the best scientist in the CW Flash tv show to be only mach 2, bad writing is not going to change my mind.

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@birdman400: 1.theres no evidence or other feats to suggest that Lightning was moving at lightning speed as it was shot by a meta human

2. again you have to take the authors word and not do fan calcs for example when someone did the calc of wally saving everyone from the nuke it was a couple thousand the speed of light however the author states he was moving just under light speed in the next page, the writers don't bother with the math so they use words instead you have to take the dialogue as a fact and not do fan calcs especially in this case where it gives an exact number

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

honestly I'd take out sif and maybe deathlok to make it fair.

birdman400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@birdman400: 1.theres no evidence or other feats to suggest that Lightning was moving at lightning speed as it was shot by a meta human

2. again you have to take the authors word and not do fan calcs for example when someone did the calc of wally saving everyone from the nuke it was a couple thousand the speed of light however the author states he was moving just under light speed in the next page, the writers don't bother with the math so they use words instead you have to take the dialogue as a fact and not do fan calcs especially in this case where it gives an exact number

that's my point the writers did the math completely wrong , and what evidence can be used about lighting ? it travels and a high speed and it was aimed for the him and probably the fastest it can travel , Lightining regardless of where it came from is at least mach 3 speed , its so sad your trying to make it seem like flash really runs mach 2

The_New_Avenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By The_New_Avenger

@birdman400: No It's sad that you are arguing with the people in the show that calculated him at mach 2, they have shown over and over that they are the elite of scientist in the show. There calculations of Barry going mach 2 > bad writing/directing

birdman400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@birdman400: He could be mach 10 and still lose, what if Sif decides to bring her Asgard friends? Or a Destroyer? Yes team CW has some good prep users, but they can't prep for something they don't know exists. Also I still don't think he can go over mach 2, yes the feats are nice. But he was calculated by the best scientist in the CW Flash tv show to be only mach 2, bad writing is not going to change my mind.

Caitlyn was high inaccurate during the last half of the season , she states "Barry at most was recorded at mach 2" , yet time traveling takes being at mach 8 , he kept up with zoom and zoom travels at mach 6 as his traveling speed ,

Flash at mach 10 would scramble Sif's body lol , if you knew mach 10 was super destructive , and whatabout her other friends , Thor's the most powerful out of all of them right ? YET Quicksilver was running at most a mach 1.5 - 2 , and Thor could barely touch , let alone even know he was there

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Talk about a mismatch. AoS win easily.

birdman400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@birdman400: No It's sad that you are arguing with the people in the show that calculated him at mach 2, they have shown over and over that they are the elite of scientist in the show. There calculations of Barry going mach 2 > bad writing/directing

ok so Barry moved 3 swat members out the way and pushed joe from about a shotgun that has a velocity of 380 mph , it would require to run atleast mach 3 , just move everybody out the way

He took a selfie with team while holding the camera , he'd be required to run FTL